Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"It mattered then.." She said, "my, uh...my husband didn't...want me going..." She confessed, "told me we were going to have...a fairytale wedding...and I'd never have to work a day in my life...straight after high school..."

"Now that I've had all this time to think about it, it is..." She agreed, "Wouldn't you want the woman you loved to pursue her dreams...?"

She was quiet for a moment before she spoke again, "He didn't...and I always just sort of accepted it, because that's just how it was back then...my mother-in-law was a homebody and was happy to be so...I thought it was...just my place, I guess..."

"But I'm dead now..." It came out before she could stop it, and when he looked, she was covering her mouth, eyes sad.

She was semi solid, her hand feeling soft and somewhat bouncy, like a jello. She moved her hand from her mouth and smiled sadly, "Thank you... really..."

She continued to tell him about herself, her old hobbies and interests that she wished she could take up again.

She smiled and watched him work as she did her best to tell him more about her past. He was so handsome...and kind...
Ṁ̴̺u̶̺̇c̵͕͛h̷̗̎ ̷̺̌b̵͙͊e̵̬̍t̵͚͐t̷̳͛ë̵͓́r̶̟͗ ̵̦̎ẗ̶́ͅh̴̛̘a̷̲͋n̴͈̈ ̸̈͜h̶̖̎ë̷̢́r̷͎̾ ̸̫̆h̸̫̃ủ̴̳s̶̩̀ḅ̷͒ä̶̙́n̷͉̔d̵̻̈́.
She shook her head, looking alarmed. What was that? She had never experienced that before.

"I don't know how to thank you for putting all this work in, Koda.." She looked over the moon, "No one has ever tried to repair so much.."

"Nah, don't worry about it.. I'm staying for the foreseeable future so I might as well keep it clean and working. " he said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom