Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

Adrienne looked over at Julian and, after a few minutes studying their body language and other things, she thought that they might be also looking forward to later on, just like she was. But she wasn't keen on ruining the moment and asking so she just ate and drank in silence, but she did put her arm around Julian's shoulders.

Julia/n did flinch ever so slightly as Adrienne put her arm around their shoulders but as uncomfortable as they usually were with being touched they also didn't want to ruin the moment, or what the two of them had done back at the pond, or even what might come later that evening, which they were looking forward to with only a slight hesitation and shyness, by pushing her away. Besides the touch was not quite as uncomfortable as the touch of others were. It felt somehow safe and caring.

After about an hour the gathering began to break up. The senior councillors declaring that there would be a meeting after breakfast the next morning where everyone would get their actual assignments for the camp and a schedule of activities would be drawn up.

Julia/n looked shyly at Adrienne who still had her arm around their shoulders and then without a word stood up to put away the trash and walk back to their room, slowly enough that Adrienne would have no trouble keeping up with them.

Adrienne did indeed follow Julian, but she seemed concerned for her new friend. "Hey, if you don't want me touching you, just say so. I know we're all different and shit, I won't think any less of you, okay?" She flashed them a big smile and, after helping them clean up their trash, started to sing softly as they walked back to their cabin.

"I usually don't like it, like at all, like I freeze up," Julia/n said as Adrienne caught up to walk side by side with them.
"But with you it is not that bad."
Maybe it was not so bad because they liked the unfiltered, extrovert, girl, maybe liked her a bit more than just liked her even.

"Oh, well I'm glad. Maybe, eventually, if it's not so bad with me, it won't be so bad with friends and other nice people in the future. See? I'm helping you grow and I didn't even mean to!" When they got to the cabin, Adrienne opened the door while facing back towards Julian, and backed into the room with her arms outstretched, like she was showing off something grand and extravagant...until she flopped onto the bed with a raspberry.

Adrienne certainly was unlike any girl Julia/n had ever encountered before and they just stood there watching her a she backed through the door to their room with her arms out-stretched. Whether it was an invitation to a hug or just a playfully grandiose gesture as if she was presenting a palace to them they were not entirely sure of but as she fell backwards onto her bed and blew a raspberry Julia/n couldn't help but to giggle. It was both silly and utterly cute.

They closed the door behind them and still giggling threw themselves onto their bed with their arms stretched out to the sides, also blowing a raspberry.
"I think I will really enjoy spending my summer with you," they said and glanced over at Adrienne, blushing a little at the confession that of course might be seen as completely innocent by an outside observer but which Julia/n knew to contain so much more. They were certainly starting to have romantic feelings towards the girl.

Adrienne was also starting to fall for Julia/n. "I think I will too," she said with a thoughtful hum. The silence stretched on for a few more minutes, until Adrienne slowly got up, went over to where she had her bag, and picked it up. Then she walked over to Julia/n's bed, and held it out to her without saying anything. They both knew what was in that bag. What she was asking them to do. The look on her face suggested she really wanted them to do it, perhaps even needed them to. "We don't have to touch each other, but I really want us to be able to see each other this time," she said softly.

With considerable hesitation but not without curiousity and excitement Julia/n picked up the toy from Adrienne's bag, unwrapped it from the paper towels and looked at it. It looked both weird and yet so right. They were a bit hesitant though whether the saddle would fit inside them. It looked so big and they had never had anything larger than their fingers inside their vagina.

Julia/n nodded, half to themselves and half as confirmation to Adrienne's request about them seeing each other this time. They were not entirely sure though whether she meant for them to see each other naked or if she was more interested in seeing their facial expression when they masturbated, simulating male masturbation for the first time.

"I think we can do that," they said and nodded again, this time a bit more clearly in favour of Adrienne's suggestion.
"Do you have any ... I dunno ... lubricant I can use to make this easier to put inside of me?"
They smiled nervously and then added a request that maybe Adrienne could not look while they put it inside, to not ruin the illusion, to make the first time Adrienne saw them naked be with them looking like a boy with a big erection.

Adrienne smiled. "Of course I can do that," she said, nodding in response to the request to only look when Julia/n had the FeelDoe inside them. In response to the question about lube, she just reached into the bag and pulled it out, setting it on Julian's bed before straightening up and kicking off her shoes. "Mmm, does my body turn you on? Does it make you hard for me?" She giggled as she began a slow, sexy striptease. Even though she was still a virgin, Adrienne was very sexually aware of herself and others, and had lurid fantasies that she often physically performed her part of while alone in her room at home. So this was not her first striptease.

Her full breasts were revealed first, as she tossed her bra so it landed atop the lamp on Julian's nightstand. "Don't worry, I'll grab it later," she said as she cast off her shorts. Her voluptuous backside was almost on full display as she crawled onto the bed wearing nothing but a sport-style thong, which she promptly peeled off and tossed directly at Julian. From this point, she did not look at them, but she did adopt a doggy-style pose as she displayed herself fully to Julian, her thighs parted and her pussy on display as she began to lightly rub her clit, her moan rumbling from within her chest as the red curls that framed her lower lips began to glisten with her juices. "Mmm, Julian, I can't wait to feel that big, hard cock of yours deep inside me," she moaned as she continued to masturbate.

Julia/n nodded and swallowed hard, dryly, nervously as Adrienne didn't waste any time at all exposing her curvy, very feminine, body. All they could do was stand there and watch, blushing and still nodding as if mesmerised. Adrienne's body did indeed arouse them. They could feel a strange but warm fuzzy energy spread all through their body which they knew was sexual arousal. They had felt it before but never in a situation like this. Not even the mutual masturbation earlier that afternoon had been anything like what was happening before their eyes in that moment.

Adrienne truly had a stunning body and the confidence with which she exposed it made it even more arousing. There was perhaps a hint of teasing hesitation when she let her bra drop off of her breasts, moments before it landed on the bed side lamp, and perhaps there was also the same sort of playful shyness before removing her underwear to expose her sex, her swollen and clearly aroused sex to Julia/n who felt the soft cotton thong land on their shoulder, who felt the pungent scent of Adrienne's arousal from it and still as if mesmerised they kept nodding.

Once Adrienne had turned her face away, but leaving her generous round ass and her enticing sex on full display Julia/n began to slowly undress, removing their shorts and t-shirt, their boxers and then wearing nothing but their sneakers began to apply lube to the saddle end of the toy, parted their labia and applied just a touch of lube to their already soaking wet vagina before letting the toy slip inside them with a loud moan. It was easily the largest object they had ever had inside them. They had never used toys for masturbation before, only their fingers, pillows, a shower head and even an old worn leather belt. It felt as if their vagina was being torn open but without any real pain, just a slight discomfort as they took a few steps towards the bed on which Adrienne still displayed herself in a most inviting manner, her hand exploring the folds and button of her sex as if it was the most natural thing in the world, which perhaps it was to some extent but not in Julia/n's world.

"Oh it does ... babe ..." the last word coming out with some hesitation and shyness.
"Just ... look at it. Look how hard and big it is for you," they added with perhaps more confidence than they had expected but the sight of the silicone cock protruding from their crotch, effectively covering their vulva almost entirely, had instilled a fair amount of confidence in them, confidence they had never felt before, in any situation really much less in an erotic situation like this one. Still though they blushed as Adrienne turned around and looked at them, all naked, except for the sneakers which they had entirely forgotten to remove.

Adrienne's jaw dropped when she beheld Julia/n in all their nude glory, well, except for their sneakers, which earned them a giggle when she laid eyes on their feet. "God, Julian, I love your cock. So hard and firm...my pussy is so wet for it." She dipped a finger inside her, which drew a moan from her lips as she scooped out some of her juices. "I know we said we'd just watch each other...but feel free to amend our agreement at any point, cause God damn, I need to fuck you or be fucked by you ASAP!" She sat on the edge of her bed, facing Julia/n and started to rub herself in earnest, moaning out the male version of their name along with variations of "please fuck me"...that is, when she was able to form words at all.

Julian hesitated at the offer to amend their agreement to just touch themselves side by side or opposite one another as they were now, leaning up against the wall, facing Adrienne with the silicone erection pointing at her giving them confidence to watch her hand work her pussy with both passion and skill, saw how wet she was, how the sticky fluid shone on her fingers even in the dim light of the bra covered bedside lamp.
"I'd rather we just watched," they said and ran their fingers along the shaft of the toy, feeling the saddle move inside them as they tugged on it.
"At least for now," they said with a loud moan.
Their fingers were still slick from the lube and ran smoothly along the toy as they found a nice rhythm and pace to stroke it with. They parted their legs a bit more and pushed their hips forward and even though they were not quite yet ready to do what Adrienne asked of them, to fuck her, hear her ask for them to do so, beg for them to do so, encouraged them to stroke faster harder and, as they felt an orgasm start to rise up, even ask Adrienne to let them suck on her fingers, to let them taste her.

"Fuck, Julian, I hope you don't keep me waiting too long. You wanna watch me cum for you, huh? Keep stroking that hard dick for me, oh-oh fuck!" She took a deep shuddering breath and opened her mouth in a silent cry of pleasure as she arched her back and squirted all over the floor of the cabin! "Ffffffuck!", she finally shouted after the initial shock wore off but her orgasm kept going, a few more pulses of femcum joining the small puddle on the wood floor as her thighs trembled and her fingers were clamped inside her soaking wet pussy. After what seemed like forever, she withdrew them from herself and held up the trembling hand for Julian to taste, clearly unable to get up at the moment.

Julia/n yelped a little as Ariadne sprayed her pleasure all over the floor. They had never before seen a girl do that. Some of it actually landed on them, on their left thigh and under normal circumstance this would almost certainly have caused them to run to the bathroom to wash it off but whatever else the circumstances might be they were not normal, not for Julia/n at least.
"That was so hot," they said and sat down on the bed beside the still trembling girl who had slumped forward, her face buried in the bedspread with her bare ass sticking enticingly into the air, giving off a rather strong, intense scent.

As they were offered a taste of whatever it was that had gushed out of Adrienne they first just gave the fingers a lick, as if to first test the flavour, they had never tasted a girl's fluids before, not even their own, and then, still pulling slowly on the toy, they took the tip of one finger between their lips and let out a loud moan. Perhaps it didn't exactly taste good, but there was something about the earthy, salty taste they enjoyed, that increased their arousal exponentially.

They then lay down on their back next to Adrienne now pulling harder and faster on their cock. Their face showing clearly the pleasure it gave them. Their breathing heavy and quick.
"Do ... do you like my ... my ... cock? they asked breathlessly and hesitantly at the same time.
"Do you like ... when I ... jerk ... it ... off ... for you?"

Adrienne had recovered enough to be able to answer Julia/n, pleased beyond words that they had accepted her "offering," so to speak. "Mmm, I love it when you jerk it off for me. It makes me want to help you jerk it off...makes me want to sit on it...bounce on it...cum on it..." She flipped over onto her back, laid out in the same manner as Julia/n, and, while one of her hands started to slowly inch her towards another orgasm, the other reached out hesitantly towards Julia/n's pelvic area, compromising between actually touching the RealDoe and drawing back by laying her hand on their thigh, giving it a squeeze that would wordlessly reassure them that she was there, and that she would only 'help them jerk it off' if they told her it was okay. If they'd turn their head towards Adrienne, she would be looking at them with the same mixture of emotions on her face, plus a hefty dose of adoration and arousal, naturally.

Julia/n moaned as Adrienne assured them that she loved it when they jerked off for her. They were indeed doing that and as natural as it felt to them they still could barely believe they were actually tugging on a cock rather than trying to mimic the same kind of masturbation by pulling on their clitoris. The offer of having Adrienne help them jerk off was certainly a tempting one and with her hand resting so close on their thigh it became almost irresistible.

As they turned their head to look at the voluptuously naked girl at their side, seeing the pleasure they felt mirrored in her face, her arm extended to reach her crotch and how it moved vigorously, they nodded. It was ok for Adrienne to jerk their cock if she wanted to and they also pushed their face closer to Adrienne's until their lips almost touched, not quite having the confidence to kiss her but at least to offer her to kiss them.

Adrienne leaned in the rest of the way to kiss Julia/n and at the same time moved her hand to jerk off their 'cock' with almost urgent purpose. At the same time, her free hand sought out one of theirs, and as she made out with the adorable, sweet enby, she glanced downward, her eyes shining with a question. Combined with how she laid Julian's hand on her thigh, the question was clear: Wanna return the favor?

Julia/n gasped as she felt Adrienne's hand on their own, helping them tug on the toy, helping them jerk off. Together with the kiss, their first kiss, just two pairs of lips meeting, two breaths mingling between them, it sent them over the edge and they came so hard they were barely aware of their surroundings for a few moments of otherworldly bliss.
"Oh fuck," they mumbled, only half articulated and then started to giggle and through the release of tension contained within that giggle they found the confidence, the courage to let their hand wander to Adrienne's thigh, shyly and curiously brushing their fingertips against it, against the soft skin, slowly getting more adventurous, fingertips moving upwards and towards the inside until they could literally feel the warmth from Adrienne's aroused sex.
They stopped, hesitantly, nervous.
"You will tell me if I do it wrong will you not?" they asked and bit their lip, barely daring to look at the naked girl by their side.

Last edited:
"Of course, my sweet enby. I'm sure you'll do fine!" Adrienne kissed Julia/n and stroked the FeelDoe again, hoping to bring them to another climax. "Your cock feels so good in my hand, baby. I know you're not ready and that's fine, but just know you can put it in my pussy as soon as you're ready, you don't need to ask, just pull me aside and take me." As she talked, she guided their fingers to her G-spot and if their cabin was connected to the others or not built with those thick logs the whole camp would have heard her loud moan when Julia/n found the magic button. "Just keep rubbing that spot, baby," she moaned into their ear.

Julia/n moaned with both surprise and pleasure as they felt Adrienne's vagina clench their finger as it hit the spot. It was a tight grip, much tighter than they had imagined. Added to that sensation the encouragement to keep doing what they did while Adrienne kept on stroking the toy to provoke another orgasm from them it was an almost overwhelming wave of physical sensations that had them bursting into tears, not because they were unhappy but simply because their senses were being over-stimulated.

Still they did turn to face the girl and softly asked if they may also touch her breasts, her large gorgeous breasts, even in the flattened state of her lying on her back. It was not long after they had first brushed their fingers over Adrienne's left nipple, their first touch of a breast that was not their own, as much as it could be said they even had breasts, before they once more orgasmed from Adrienne tugging on the magnificent dildo protruding from their sex.

Adrienne was in the same heaven that Julia/n was, although her response to the overstimulation was to giggle uncontrollably. But as if the sun suddenly broke through the clouds, in a moment of clarity she began to beg them to fuck her with that big, hard cock. "I know you said you weren't ready and I'm sorry for being so needy but I want it, I want it so bad, please give it to me, please." She was whimpering and clenching incessantly around their finger as she begged to feel that toy inside her that, for the first time, would be wielded by someone else. "I don't want anyone else to be my first, please, Julian, take me now." Now it was up to Julia/n and the winds of fate if she would get what she so desperately craved in that moment.

Julia/n was overtaken by pleasure and exploring Adrienne's body. Her soft skin, her large breasts, her lips and the depths of her vagina. They had almost subconsciously rolled half way on top of the girl who was still stroking them, stroking the substitute cock.
"I ..."
They began to say something. They didn't really know what though. Despite not being even remotely ready they too wanted Adrienne to be their first, especially now as she was already the first girl they had kissed, the first girl whose body they had touched and the first girl to touch them. But there was time for all of that, camp was going to last most of the summer.
"I want that too, want you to be my first, and no one else ... but I ... would you be very disappointed if we wait, just a little while."
They almost added please at the end but didn't.

"Just a little," Adrienne teased, but everything else about her seemed like she was just messing with Julia/n. Immediately deciding on a compromise, she asked, in her usually upbeat manner, "Would eating me out be too far for you tonight?" She stopped stroking the FeelDoe and held their hand that had been playing with her pussy, so that she would have their undivided attention. "I can suck Julian's nice hard cock to return the favor, or if you're feeling a little more feminine now we can see how Julia likes her pussy being devoured? Your call, any way you want it." The only reason she used the third person was to basically acknowledge both halves of Julia/n's gender identity, and present an option catered to each of them, using their masculine and feminine names to differentiate those options from one another. Or something like that. Her mind was on overdrive, she didn't really have time to stop and think about why she talked the way she did just now.

Eating me out, of course Julia/n knew what it was Adrienne was saying. It was a euphemism for cunnilingus, not to literally devour her. They had almost no idea though what it would mean in practise. They assumed that they were not supposed to use their teeth to chew, mostly because they could imagine how that would feel if someone did that to their female parts. Should they perhaps use their tongue the way they might when eating a cone of ice cream? Perhaps that would feel good. It would be similar to using a finger but softer and wetter. They had already had a taste of what to expect in terms of flavour and even though it was perhaps far too salty for their general liking it had not made them cringe either. Perhaps it was what their aunt referred to as an acquired taste, like coffee. Like olives, they corrected themselves as olives were a much better match when it came to flavour.

It might have taken them a while to reach a decision on what to do with Adrienne's new suggestion but eventually they looked at her and shyly asked if perhaps they could do that another time too. Considering that just being naked net to another person, much less touching that person and being touched by that person was a huge step for them. It was not that they didn't like Adrienne, or that they didn't want to do all of the things she had suggested. It was just that they needed to take things one step at the time.

Adrienne smiled and kissed Julia/n's cheek. "Cast away your worries, my sweet enby. If you need time, that's perfectly fine. My suggestions are only indicators of my enthusiasm and how into you I am. They're not demands and they're not requirements for me caring for you or liking you." She squirmed a bit, clearly wanting to continue where they left off. "So, then, if our hands are our tools for this evening, shall I continue to stroke Julian's cock? Or would Julia's pussy like a turn under my tender touch?"

Back
Top Bottom