Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

When Julian started to giggle, so did Adrienne, and even joked, "Ooh, it's so big, can I touch it?" This just made her laugh harder and it took her a minute longer to stop than it did for Julian. On their way to the dining hall, she dropped her bag off in their room; it wouldn't be good even for her uninhibited nature to be caught with a sex toy, even if there were no rules against it.

When they got to the dining hall, Adrienne turned to Julian and said, "So, is the food here good?" She led them to the line where they'd be served as she waited for them to answer.

"Pretty good," Julia/n said and having received a nod from the older woman behind the serving table grabbed a tray, loading a plate with chicken fingers, hash-browns and two large cups of dipping sauce, Sweet and Sour and Green Chili.
They were careful to keep each piece of food separated from the others. On the side they put some chopped tomatoes into a small bowl, a bottle of sparkling water and a glass.

They waited for Adrienne to finish making her way through the lunch buffet before finding a seat next to a boy they knew from their last few years at the camp. He'd been generally nice to them even though last summer he had admitted to having a crush on them jut a few days before camp ended, despite you being Enbe and all, he had added and caused them to blush and run away. Not because of him saying he had a crush on them but because he needed to make a point that he did so despite them identifying as both a girl and a boy.They had been upset the entire rest of the day and had only calmed down late in the evening after one of the senior councillors had sat down with them and the boy and he had apologised explaining that his comment hadn't really been at them but at himself and his insecurity at liking someone whose gender identity wasn't all girl.

"Hey Julian," he said having looked at them for about fifteen seconds.
It was clear that he knew how to tell Julia from Julian on sight.
"Who's your friend?" he added and it was easy to tel that his eyes roamed Adrienne's body a lot more intensely than he had Julia/n's.

Adrienne had pretty much copied Julian's order, save for a bottle of root beer instead of the water, and she wasn't as concerned about keeping the food separate. "Adrienne, and my eyes are up here." She plonked her tray and her butt down right next to Julian, and looked at the guy with a raised eyebrow before shrugging and digging into her food, munching away as her thoughts turned inward. What if she ended up at the same school as Julia/n? That would just be fucking awesome especially since her old school didn't really have a junior prom, and taking them to the senior prom would just be even more fucking...Slow down, Adrienne, you just met them. It's nice to think about but don't get ahead of yourself. It was easy to get carried away sometimes, even if she didn't mean to.

Julia/n blushed a little at how obviously Jonathan was checking out Adrienne and then giggled at their room mates response. At the same time they understood him. They had after all stared quite openly at the very same forms themselves.
"So this is Adrienne," they said.
"She's new, and this is Jonathan, who had a crush on me last summer," they said making the introductions before focusing on the plate in front of them, eating as if it was some kind of ritual that needed to be done right for the sun not to drop out of the sky. Chicken finger dipped twice, once before each bite, one in each dipping sauce, then a piece of tomato before half a hash brown, dipped in the same fashion as the chicken fingers, tomato again and then a drink of water before starting over until there was more tomato left in the bowl after the rest of the food was eaten. They didn't touch those but did finish the glass of water.

Arienne looked over at Julia/n's tray and the way they were eating. She found it strange, but also kind of quirky and a little bit adorable too. Figuring it was just part of their neurodivergence, she kept eating without comment, and it was more or less the exact polar opposite of the way Julia/n ate. Some of her hash browns were in one dipping sauce, some were in the other. Same with the chicken fingers and she sprinkled the chopped tomatoes over everything and used both hash brown and chicken finger as scoops for them. She contemplated asking Julia/n for the rest of their tomatoes but she figured it might trigger them, if they were being that ritualistic about the rest of the way they ate. So she kept her silence.

After lunch the meeting began lead by the chief administrator and two senior councillors. Tasks were handed out that needed to be done before the camp opened. Adrienne and Julia/n were tasked to clean up around the bonfire site which, while still on camp grounds was out of sight from the main building. The task also involved gathering firewood for the barbecue later that evening, and that involved them having to go into the nearby woods, alone, together.

It was also mentioned that Julia/n was going to hold a group session about non-normative gender identities once every week for those kids who wanted to learn more and perhaps have questions answered about their own struggles with such issues.

Adrienne added that she would also like to contribute, either as part or Julia/n's session or as a separate one, in the form of a discussion about various sexualities and how it is or isn't different for neurodivergents. "After all," she added, "I realized quite early on that I'm pansexual, so while Julian here has a great idea about non-normative gender identities, they might not have the time or energy to expand the discussion into sexual orientations as well."

When the tasks were given to prepare for the camp's opening, Adrienne squealed with glee. Not only would she be alone in the woods with Julia/n, but she would have a chance to put all the stuff she brought with her for hiking and what not to good use. So she was bouncing in her seat waiting for them to be dismissed.

Last edited:
When the tasks had been handed out Julia/n was excited to spend the day with Adrienne and at the same time a bit scared of it because of how uninhibited she was. Who knew what she might get upp to when they were alone in the woods. They still had the sounds of her masturbating in the shower fresh in their head and that toy. It had looked so big and while it too scared them it also excited them and they wondered what it would look like if they wore it, what it would feel like to use it to masturbate with, something they had only just recently begun to explore.

Once the site of the campfire was cleared the two of them headed to the woods with a woven wood-gathering basket. While Julia/n had been mostly quiet so far Adrienne had talked for the two of them.

Adrienne had on a pair of high-end hiking boots, a bright pink boonie hat, a canteen on a military-style belt, a small backpack with bug spray, a first-aid kit, and energy bars inside it, and she seemed to know how to swing the hatchet that the camp gave one of each to them both. "So, I'm not gonna smother you with lewd shit, I just wanted to let off some steam back there in the shower. But, well, if you wanna try to break the ice a little more, that's your call to make." She stopped by a promising-looking knot of trees, unsheathed the hatchet, and got to work. "Maybe there's a nice little spring in these woods that we can use to skinny-dip or something. Oh, shit, sorry, just broke my own promise." She wanted to say something else, but experience with running her mouth and those around her not liking what came out of it caused her to keep her silence. She REALLY wanted Julia/n to like her, so she had to be careful what she said around them and when.

Julia/n had put on a pair of sturdy boots for going into the woods but other than that they didn't change their clothes for the activity. They were mostly quiet as they wen about the task letting Adrienne do most of the talking which she didn't seem to be hard pressed to do. They had nodded when they promised not to smother them with lewd shit but weren't surprised when she broke that promise moments later. It was as if it was impossible for the girl to not think or talk about sex at every turn. Not that Julia/n minded very much. It was fun listening to her even if at the same time they were embarrassed by it or the things she said, like going skinny dipping.

They nodded in response but the colour on their face suggested that they probably wouldn't dare even if they did happen upon the pond Julia/n knew was in the woods. They did smile at Adrienne though as a silent encouragement to keep talking and simply kept going about the task of collecting firewood.

Adrienne spotted the encouraging smile, and said, "Okay then, I have a bit of a plan, something we might do, or that I might do I guess. We'll find someplace quiet, out of the way, and we'll share fantasies. And because it's out of the way, if either of us feel like we need some...release...after hearing it, we don't have to go all the way back to camp. You don't have to participate, but I bet you'd look so good all hot and bothered, rubbing yourself and getting off." She giggled and set about putting the wood she chopped into a canvas carrier the camp lent them. "They probably don't expect us back for a while. Pegged us as amateurs when this juicy ass has been camping since I was 5. So, you know these woods, any place in mind you wanna go?"

Adrienne's suggestion caused Julia/n's blush to get worse but they did find it intriguing. The idea of actually relieving themselves in front of Adrienne was almost too far fetched in their mind, something they certainly couldn't see themselves doing. It was bad enough they had accidentally orgasmed in the shower and made a noise that must have told Adrienne as much. Still they nodded and with the carrier almost full already they nodded in the direction of the small pond, which was really little more than a waterhole, maybe 500' across at the widest point and not deeper than Julia/n being able to stand up with the water just about covering their chest at the deepest point.

What made it a perfect spot for the sort of lewd activities Adrienne suggested was that it was almost entirely enclosed by thick bushes and difficult to get to unless you knew the way in.

"Oh wow, it's so pretty!", Adrienne said enthusiastically as they made their way inside the grove. Every fiber of her being wanted to strip down and relax in the water, but she was here to help Julian come out of their shell a little, so she sat down at the edge of the water and contented herself with taking off her hiking boots and socks and dipping her feet in the water. "So, Julian. We can just sit here quietly if you'd like, but I've already overshared too much. You go first, when and if you're up to it. This is a judgement-free, hate-free and no-pressure zone, okay?" Her smile practically rivaled the sun as she gestured for Julian to sit down.

It was indeed a beautiful spot, almost glowing with some kind of dim half-light as a thin veil of mist rose up from the sun-warmed pond. It would not be difficult to imagine faeries dancing and playing there or even to imagine some kind of magical creature dwelling in the pond itself. Julia/n nodded and mimicked Adrienne in taking off their boots and socks. Before they sat down though they remembered there was a brush of blackberries not far from where they had come in and barefoot they half-ran half-walked over to it to pick some they could share as they sat there talking.

They had gathered about a handful of ripe juicy berries when their free hand got caught on one of the thorns and rather than keeping still and waste the picked berries by using their other hand to pull out the thorn they jerked the hand caught towards them and ende up with a cut on their hand. That wasn't all though because the action also caused them to fall back onto their ass and as they did they sat on something sharp that went right through their shorts and boxers. Still though they managed to save the berries but cried out from the pain of whatever it was that had pierced the skin on their left buttock.

Adrienne watched Julian go to pick the berries with a smile, unzipping her small backpack and pulling out some granola bars. But when it looked like they'd cut their hand, she started to reach for her first-aid kit (thank goodness for those Red Cross classes) but when Julian fell back and cried out Adrienne grabbed the small red zippered pouch, cried out "Julian!", and raced over to where they sat in the dirt and grass. Since the hand cut didn't seem to faze them, she held out a small plastic baggie and put the berries in it and said, "Turn over and keep the cut hand out of the dirt." When Julian did so, she would carefully peel their shorts and boxers off, and Julian might notice that Adrienne was being very professional and calm even though her crush's ass was exposed in front of them as she tended to the wound.

Whether Adrienne was being professional or not about pulling down their shorts and boxer to tend to the injury was utterly irrelevant. It was still so completely embarrassing to have her see her skinny ass.
"What is it?" they muttered as they felt Adrienne's hands examine them and hid their face in the grass.
Despite the pain though they had to admit that Adrienne's sometimes gentle, sometimes a bit rougher, touch did something to them. Their sex got warm and a fuzzy feeling spread up their abdomen from it.

"Just a rock that was a tiny bit too sharp. You didn't come away with anything stuck in you." Adrienne smiled slightly at how Julian seemed embarrassed and quickly bandaged the wound after putting some disinfectant on it. "Hang on, dont roll over and sit down, I got something that'll at least keep dirt from getting under the bandage." She smiled wider and went back to her backpack and pulled out a spare pair of panties. They were a bit big for Julian but there was nothing to be done about that. "So, I hope you're still willing to have our little TED talk. Here's something so you don't have to walk back to camp with your cute little ass hanging out. And don't forget about your hand, there."

The phrase anything stuck in you somehow took on a lewd meaning to Julia/n coming from Adrienne as it brought up visions of the fascinating toy she had displayed in the locker rooms after they had showered. It caused them to blush more but it also caused them to giggle a little. The giggle soon turned into a wince when Adrienne applied the disinfectant and cleaned the wound.

As it seemed the actual medical attention was over Julia/n sat up on their knees, still with the shorts and boxers pulled down. There must of course be a tear in both since the rock had penetrated their skin but was it really big enough to warrant them changing underwear, or were they just to help keep the bandage in place? They looked at them and then looked around for somewhere to put them on.

They slipped behind a bush, put the panties on over their boxers and then pulled the shorts back up.
"Ummm ... sure of course we'll still do that," they said as they returned to Adrienne and sat down next to her, wincing a little as they sat on the bandaged wound.

Adrienne decided not to comment that she'd seen everything already and ducking behind the bush really wasn't all that necessary. She figured it might not go over well. So she just enjoyed how flustered they got and how they giggled at her unintentional innuendo and wrapped their hand up when they got back out from behind the bush. "As I said before, I've already shared a lot. Whenever you're ready, you go first."

Julia/n shifted a few time to get comfortable before reaching into their pocket taking out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.
"I hope you don't mind. It may be a filthy habit but it helps calm me, some," they explained and lit a cigarette.
It was of course also in pats a delay tactic to give them some time to think.
"I'm a boy right, I mean like a real boy and there is this cute girl, not the cheerleader type or anything but more like ... I dunno ... like you perhaps, maybe not as ... well endowed though," she took a few quick nervous drags on the cigarette and avoided meeting Adrienne's eyes.
"And we're like alone somewhere, maybe after a party or at a party, and we're kissing and stuff. We're both virgins so it's a bit awkward at first perhaps, like when she goes down on me she accidentally use her teeth or bend my penis into an uncomfortable angle and like I'm being a total idiot trying to write the alphabet with my tongue when I reciprocate."
They took another drag but still kept avoiding looking directly at Adrienne. Perhaps they were afraid she was already touching herself, perhaps because they wanted to touch themselves already but they kept their hands off their crotch.
"But like when I push inside her it is as if everything just makes sense and we make love for hours non stop in all kinds of different positions, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl although I'm not sure I like that one very much. I want to be able to look into her eyes especially when she orgasms, and I want her to look into mine when I do."
Their face was all red from sharing their fantasy, as vanilla as it might be compared to anything they imagined Adrienne might share.
"That's it I guess," they said and reached into their pocket to take out a small metal box with a lid they used to put out the cigarette before putting it back.

"That's so sweet," Adrienne said. "And the advantage of being assigned female at birth is that you can act out the part where you make love for hours non-stop." For her part, she wasn't touching herself, opting to let Julian take the lead on that. Still though, she pondered what might be the best way to coax Julian into doing so. She actually had a fantasy involving a non-binary person who was AFAB, so she decided to share it.

"My turn. So I actually bought that RealDoe for, well, the possibility of meeting someone like you. Someone who I clicked with. My fantasy starts a little similar to yours, but maybe there's a different setting. I dunno, it's not as important to my mind. What is important is that there's woods nearby. I've always been a hippie, you know? Anyway the enby and I go into the woods with a blanket and we both know what we're about to do and we're both so wet, and when we get to our spot, the enby actually puts the bulb end in me and we 69 first, for some reason that you'll have to ask my other brain, heh. Anyway after we come down from that, the enby wears it and fucks me with it. Sort of goes back and forth from there, but the point is we share the RealDoe equally, or as close as possible."

Last edited:
If they had not dared look at Adrienne when talking about their own fantasy it was even more embarrassing to do so when Adrienne shared. Her fantasy was so close to the situation they were in at that very moment. Even the one Adrienne's fantasy revolved around could easily have been Julia/n. Was it a conscious choice, an attempt at seduction. Their face was beet red and yet ... they were aroused by not only having told their own fantasy, or Adrienne's fantasy but mostly by the idea that this was Adrienne's way of trying to seduce them. Their sex was almost literally burning with desire to be touched and when Adrienne mention how her fantasy non-binary lover puts the bulb end of the toy inside them to fuck her they can't tak it anymore and, still without looking at Adrienne, they let a hand fall into their crotch, pressing against it as they let out a soft moan.

Adrienne smiled and looked over at Julian. Every fiber of her being wanted to touch her, to touch herself, but this was one of those times she needed to dial it back. But she did want to try to help. "It's okay, Julian. There's nothing wrong with masturbating. I do it all the time." A soft giggle escaped her lips before she continued. "I picked that fantasy because it's true, but also because of you, and because I want to help you be more comfortable." She squirmed a little where she was sitting. This was turning her on so much and her arousal was threatening to stain her shorts. "Can I touch myself, please? I don't wanna go back with my shorts all wet." For the first time, she seemed shy, blushing and looking away from Julian, afraid she'd broken the fragile, gossamer-thin moment.

Julia/n jerked as Adrienne spoke about masturbation not being wrong. She had caught them doing it.
"I ... ummm ... I know but it's just like ... wrong for me ... like ... y'know ..."
They usually didn't make that little sense but it made sense to them. They knew very well that masturbation was entirely natural it just wasn't for them.
"I mean ... like ... touching myself like a girl," they added to explain and then quickly changed the subject to address Adrienne's other question, completely ignoring her confession that she had chosen that particular fantasy because of them.
"I mean sure. If you want to you can. Can't have you coming back looking like you wet yourself," they said and giggled.
"We can ... like ... do it back to back perhaps," they suggested knowing that no matter how wrong it felt for them to masturbate like a girl it was their only option and they did feel the need for a release or they too would risk coming back to camp with a dark spot on the crotch of their shorts.

"Oh! I guess I shouldn't have turned you on, at least not without asking about that. I'm sorry about that. Maybe later you can borrow my toy or something." Adrienne bit her lip, thinking about Julian's suggestion. On one hand, she didn't want to ruin everything and cause them to run back to camp. On the other, she really wanted to see them as they came. So she said, in as gentle a voice as she could, "Uhh, Julian, you sure you wouldn't want us to face each other? Cause, uhh, that's what I'd like. But we can go with whatever you're comfortable with, all right?" She reached out a hand and laid it on their forearm. "I'm here to help you, not to force you or pressure you. The only reason I said anything is to tell you which I'd rather do. That's it, okay?"

Back
Top Bottom