Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

MsBloom

Moonchild
Camp Northampton Beach for neurodivergent teenagers, located on the shore of the Great Sacandaga Lake, was starting its third summer and it was as many summers for Julia/n Bloom. This time, having turned 17 just a few months earlier, they were there as a junior councillor, responsible for a cabin of four younger teenagers. They were also tasked with holding group sessions with the younger teenagers, under the supervision of a professional therapist of course but it was still a big responsibility.

They arrived two days before the camp would officially open for the summer, to meet the other junior councillors, go over safety regulations and of course to make sure the camp was cleaned up and ready for when the younger teens arrived. They would of course also be on kitchen duty four days per week . It would be a lot of work over the next two months but they were more than happy to put in the effort. Not only would it look good on their resume for when they were going to apply to Harvard in a few years but the work itself would be rewarding. They had been helped quite a lot themselves by the camp. They were still shy of course but no longer to the point on freezing up if someone they didn't know spoke to them, even as little as saying hello. They had made friends at the camp and over the last year had made friends at school a whole lot easier as well. They had even had a boyfriend very briefly last fall, after having returned from the camp. It had not been very serious as relationships go but it had been significant because it was their first even if it had never actually gone beyond a few chaste kisses.

They waved goodbye to their Aunt as she dropped them off and with a back pack on their back and a duffel bag over their shoulder they walked up to the main house where the staff offices were, along with the dining hall and activities room. They nodded at a few familiar faces gathered outside. There would be an assembly after they had all been assigned their rooms and had a chance to freshen up.

Junior Counselor Adrienne Lynch leaned against the wall of the main house, head bopping to the music playing on her headphones, her curly red hair swaying slightly back and forth as she did so. Moving was always hard for the 17-year-old, and moving away from the summer camp that helped her so much (and that she had helped back in turn) was even harder. But a silver lining was that, because of this and the fact that there seemed to be an informal network set up between organizations for neurodivergent teens, she was able to get a spot at Camp Northampton Beach without too much fuss.

Her backpack and duffle bag were on either side of her Converse-clad feet, her pink Hello Kitty socks contrasting slightly with the pale skin of her legs. She wore a pair of black gym shorts over her somewhat oversize hips, her big bubble butt a source of some embarrassment back at her old school. Still, she'd enjoyed it when her ex squeezed it when they made out...right up until she found out he was doing a lot more with that blonde bitch Kelsey... Shaking her head, she reminded herself that this was a chance to move on, make new, happy memories, and perhaps even explore the side of her that liked girls. To that end, she pushed off the wall, and stretched, her camp counselor T-shirt riding up slightly to expose her tummy, which was a little bit on the chubby side, her D-cup breasts shifting with the movement of her arms. Spotting a redhead (or did she dye her hair? Sometimes it was hard to tell) with an almost boyish (actually, it was totally boyish) haircut, she waved at them in a friendly, welcoming sort of way as she took the earbuds out of her ears and put her iPod away in her light blue handbag.

Among the familiar faces she had more or less seen every summer for the past two years was an unfamiliar one. A cute redhead clearly a lot more well endowed than most of the other girls there, and certainly a lot more than Julia/n who barely poked at the t-shirt they wore. In many ways the new girl was the opposite of Julia/n who was tall and lanky and everywhere she filled out her clothes Julia/n didn't. Other than their black t-shirt with the cover for At Last -Feedbacker by Japanese noise rockers Boris. printed on it they wore bright red shorts and different coloured converse all star (pink on the left foot and navy on the right with the matching shoes packed into their duffelbag) with rainbow pattern laces on both. On her head she had a pair of kitten ear headphones through which Asobi Seksu's Red Sea played.

Seeing the new girl wave at them had their heart fluttering and they bit their lower lip nervously before mimicking her gesture and removing the headphones.
"Hi," they said and tried to make eye contact with the new girl which was not easy as their eyes were drawn to a completely different part of her body.
Those breasts were certainly built to grab attention.
"I ... Ummm ... I'm Julia ... n. Nice to meet you."

Last edited:
As annoying as it was when guys gawked at her boobs, somehow Adrienne didn't seem to mind this time. "Is it Julia or Julian?", she asked, half-teasingly, half in a way that suggested she was making it obvious that she wasn't making fun of them. "Regardless, I'm Adrienne." The redhead held out her hand to shake, and she took the time to check out Julia/n. A lot of what they wore spoke to the possibility they were part of the LGBT community, which caused her thoughts to run wild as she imagined what they might do together...

Last edited:
"Both really," Julia/n said and smiled awkwardly at the apparently benevolent tease but offered no further explanation about being non-binary or AFAB.
They did extend their hand to take Adrienne's though but only after having first wiped it a few times against their shorts.
"Sorry for ... y'know ..." they added lowering their eyes to her breasts again before raising them up to her face.
"But it's just that ... Ummm .... Y'know ... they're ... Ummm ... I really should stop talking now ... but like ... they're like ... Wow ... y'know ... Sorry ... Ok done ... I'm going to stop talking now."
And they did and stood there restlessly and nervously shifting from one foot to the other not entirely sure what to do with their hands or where to look.

Adrienne smiled and when Julia/n started babbling she let them finish before walking up to them and whispering, "If we bunk together, you can look all you want." She had no idea where this confidence came from, but she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, and it took all her courage not to stop at the last second as she stood up on her tiptoes and gave Julia/n a soft kiss on the lips, tentatively at first, giving them the chance to go further or not.

In their general state of embarrassment and emotional confusion Julia/n was taken by surprise as Adrienne approached them suggesting that if they got to bunk together she wouldn't mind being looked at, possibly wearing less than she was at that moment, perhaps even entirely topless. It wasn't that they were unused to seeing girls topless or even fully nude in the showers after gym class. The school had not yet granted them permission to shower and change privately so they were stuck in the girls' locker room, with all the embarrassment and arousal that caused. It was just that none of the girls in their gym class was built anywhere near Adrienne's generous physique, certainly not in the chest area.
"I ... uhhh ..." they began but were abruptly interrupted by the most unlikely of actions from Adrienne as she stood on her toes placing a quick but soft kiss on their lips.

It was more surprise and shock that made them pull away and blush than it was dislike but still they could not find the confidence to return the kiss but rather turned their face away, taking a step back.
"Uhhh ... thanks," they said and the very second the word left their mouth they regretted it.
It sounded absolutely stupid in the context.
"So ... ummm ... maybe we will get to ... ummm bunk together."

Julia/n knew that all the councillors bunked two in each room which meant that if they were chosen to bunk with Adrienne it would be just the two of them which in turn meant all kinds of options for all kinds of awkwardness.

"Maybe we will," Adrienne said, and gave Julia/n a mischievous smirk before she turned around and went back to her things, to hide the blush that now crept up her cheeks and her almost visible shaking. That was the last thing she ever expected to do, and it was like all the newfound confidence that seemed to come from absolutely nowhere just rushed out of her with the breath she didn't realize she was holding. Putting her earbuds back in, she leaned her forehead against the cabin wall and allowed herself a smile, glad that, in the end, it seemed to go well--their reaction was nothing short of adorable, and it boded well for future endeavors. Certain that she'd collected herself enough to turn around, she put her 'mask' back on and resumed leaning against the cabin wall and bopping to her music.

To avoid showing anyone their embarrassment and the smile that spread across their face at having been so surprisingly kissed by the hottest girl they had ever seen, at least in real life, Julia/n walked over to the other end of the gravelled yard and sat down, facing away from everyone else but perhaps to a trained observer their body language would reveal their excitement, how their entire body seemed to tingle. They were so caught up in their emotional roller coaster that they nearly jumped out of their clothes when one of the senior councillors gentle touched their shoulder to gain their attention.

They stood up before they realised they did and eagerly nodding turned around to face the group, seeing Adrienne on the other side. The senior councillors went through the activities of the coming week before handing out the bunks and almost as if by fate Adrienne and Julia/n were assigned to bunk together.
"Now there will be an hour to start unpacking and freshen up for those who want to do so and then we will all gather in the dining hall for lunch."
It was Robert, the administrator in charge who spoke and Julia/n found themselves nodding and slowly starting to move towards the last room of bunkhouse two. They could barely believe that they would be bunking with the girl who had just kissed them and not only that but who had also suggested that they could look at her body as much as they wanted too should that happen.

Adrienne was also similarly excited, although she didn't really hide it as she bounced up and down a little too much for it to just be from the music as she waited for Robert. When everyone started speaking she took out her earbuds to listen respectfully and she couldn't help but make a fist pump and whisper "Yes!" when it was announced that she'd be bunking with Julia/n. After they were dismissed, she grabbed her bags and fell into step next to her bunkmate. "Do you want me to carry something for you?", she said, trying to be helpful and smiling at Julia/n.

"Nah. I've got it," Julia/n said half startled by Adrienne suddenly coming up beside them.
It wasn't as if Adrienne had any less to carry than they did.
"But thanks for offering," they quickly added not wanting to be impolite.
This was something they had long struggled with, to know what was considered rude, and when to say thank you even if there wasn't much to actually be thankful for. The same came to such gestures that seemed to come natural to other people, holding doors for instance or as the case is to thank someone holding open a door that you could just as easily have opened yourself. But they were learning. Slowly.

The room was just about big enough for two single beds with two small nightstands, above which there was a window just about big enough for a person to climb through, between them, two small closets and a chest of drawers. It was not a room for anything but to sleep in. The beds were fairly new though and everything looked fresh and neat.

Julia/n stopped just inside unaware that they were at least partially blocking the way for Adrienne and looked around.
"So ... which bed do you want?" they asked.

"Oh, you pick first, I don't mind." Adrienne was assuming the interaction along the way was part of why they were here, as far as their neurotypical-ness is concerned. She didn't seem to mind as she hummed happily the whole way through. When Julia/n stood in the doorway, she smiled and softly squeezed the pert ass in front of her. "Hurry up, ya silly beanpole. Unless you want me to start climbing you already?" It could be said (albeit erroneously, and never by a true mental health professional) that Adrienne's neurodivergence comes from being too horny, but the truth of the matter was she had no filter because she was too damn hyper. A chronic procrastinator who was simultaneously brilliant, her ADHD was pretty bad at first, but she never let it dampen her spirit and it had taken years to get the right balance to make it so she can focus in school while losing none of her spark.

Decision-making such as choosing one of two beds with no real differences between them was something Julia/n had always struggled with. None of the beds seemed better than the other, they were of the same size had the same bed linens. They were both the same distance from both the window and the door. The cupboards and nightstands that came with them were also exactly the same. The only real difference between the two beds was that one had a wall to the right and the other to the left. It was effectively a no-choice situation, or rather a choice between left or right more than anything and it was in the end the fact that Julia/n preferred to sleep on their left side facing the wall that ... The sudden, utterly unexpected squeeze of their ass startled them into action with a yelp ... had them setting their duffel bag down on the bed on the right side of the window, the one with a wall on its right side.

When they had taken the back pack off and placed it on the floor next to their chosen bed the sat down on the bed, their face still beet red from the squeeze on their ass, not really daring to look up at Adrienne. It had felt good though to feel her hand on them, the same way the kiss had felt nice. They just didn't really know how to process it.
"Are you always ... like ... ummm ... that forward?" they asked shyly in a whisper that probably only just barely made it across the room to Adrienne.

Last edited:
"Eh, more like hyper. But also like, I like to just take life as it comes, y'know? The more time ya spend worrying about left or right, this or that, the less time ya have to actually enjoy shit!" Adrienne seemed to forget about breaking Julia/n out of their shell and started to fan herself and looked around the room. "Whew! I knew I shoulda got the AC in my car fixed before getting here! Where's the shower?" As if the answer were inside one of them, she opened the closets and dressers, humming happily before shrugging and starting to put her clothes away, but leaving one set out for when she eventually found out where the showers were, as well as a rather cute set of pink satin short pajamas which she set on the bed. About half of her underwear was lacy or even sheer, as if she expected to go on a date here or something.

Julia/n nodded at Adrienne's response but remained sitting on their bed wondering if it was perhaps a bad idea to bunk with this girl, not that they had chosen it themselves of course but they had certainly wished it after the kiss earlier and after the grope they had just received they felt warm fuzzy between their legs, not to mention wet. It was so embarrassing and they were sure that Adrienne could see it on their face how horny they were for her and that she was just teasing them as she seemingly casually started putting her clothes away, putting her underwear and pyjamas into the top two drawers, except of course for what she intended to wear after she had showered, the mention of which had Julia/n closing their eyes trying to imagine the voluptuous girl naked with water running all over her curves.

"I can show you," they offered politely.
"Just ... give me a few ... ummm ... minutes to ... grab my stuff."
They opened their duffel bag and carefully took out a pair of bright red jeans and a purple t-shirt, hesitating slightly before adding a pair of black boxer briefs to the pile along with two pairs of fresh socks.

The showers were at the back of the main building where they were all to meet for lunch and a briefing later. There were five of them, each with curtain around them. In a separate room there were benches where the girls could change. Wise from experience Julia/n had accepted to use the girls showers since, again, the options were to have their own shower or shower with the boys. The latter not really being an option, as they had been told by the principal at their school.

Adrienne giggled when she turned around to see Julia/n and the look on their face. "Aww, I like you too. Don't worry, I won't leave you alone in that cold, empty shower. But, I won't touch unless you say so!" Laughing again, clearly just enjoying things and not making fun of Julia/n, she dug through her backpack and produced an object wrapped in paper towels that looked weird, like it was a large L-shape but before further details could be revealed she pulled out a small drawstring bag and deposited the strange object, a bottle of some unknown substance, her toiletries and clothes into it and cinched it tight. "Ready when you are!"

As Adrienne leaned against the dresser, she began to think of all the different ways that she and Julia/n could make love to each other, and this caused her eyes to close and her teeth to unconsciously capture her lip in them. Thankfully, her shorts were black, otherwise the wet spot that grew along with the intensity of her erotic daydream would surely be visible between her legs. Suddenly she seemed to snap out of it, but her arousal was still throbbing between her legs, and she'd not hesitate to play with herself in front of Julia/n once they were safely ensconced in the showers. "Hey, do you mind if I call you either Julia or Julian, but not like Julia-slash-n or something? It's a bit of a tongue-twister. I'll ask you each morning what you wanna be called that day, all right?"

Julia/n nodded as they entered the showers.
"That sounds good," they elaborated.
"People don't usually ask, and like ... usually I only use the slash n thing in text. My aunt can usually sense which is the more appropriate name for the situation, Mom and Dad not so much. I dunno. They're not really accepting the whole non-binary thing. Dad says it's just a phase and it'll pass when I get a boyfriend. Mom ... I dunno ... I suppose she just wants the family to be Normal or something but like that train sailed long before I came out to them as non-binary. ADHD, ASD, an IQ of 134 the last time my psychologist tested me."
Julia/n bit their lip looking at Adrienne as she began to undress and put her clothes into one of the lockers. They tried hard not to stare as her curves were exposed, piece by piece, those gorgeous firm big breasts and that ass. They did keep their own clothes on as they had never felt comfortable being even semi-naked in front of other people.

Of course this made communal showers challenging and it had only become worse since they began to grow some semblance of breasts, not that their puffed up nipples were anywhere big enough to actually count as breasts. At least that was their own opinion and a lot more than a handful of boys and girls at their school agreed and often teased them about it. Personally they liked their flat chest because it allowed them to pass when they wanted to present as a boy and when they wanted to present as a girl they just needed to put on a bra and fill it out with the silicone breast forms their aunt had bought for them about a year ago that gave them a decent B-cup outline.

It wasn't until Adrienne had gone into the shower room that they undressed wrapped a bulky bathrobe around themselves and went into the shower room as well. Waited until the shower closest to the locker room which happened to be next to the one Adrienne was occupying was free to use, hung the bathrobe on the hook outside after the girl coming out of the shower, naked and wet had grabbed her towel, and quickly slipped behind the curtain.

Adrienne nodded sympathetically when Julia/n talked about their parents. "Yeah, parents suck. Mine are cool, but if I had a dollar for every friend of mine that had to go through similar shit..." She let the sentence hang, the implications clear as she stripped off her clothes and even teased Julia/n, bending over and deliberately showing off her pussy and the red hair that framed it. She put both sets of clothes in the locker and left the mysterious object and the bottle in the bag, which she casually slung over one shoulder along with the towel as she strode into the shower room without shame.

As soon as the curtain was drawn she hung the bag up out of the way and turned the water on, sighing happily and waiting for it to be just her and Julia/n in the shower room. When that happened, she not-so-subtly peeked over the wall that divided the cubicles and let out a low whistle. "Honestly, you got nothing to worry about. I think you're just perfect the way you are. I think I know why you didn't undress in front of the others.. The best way to stand up to the bullies who give you shit about your body, in my experience, is to show them they can't make you hide yourself. Anyway, for later on, when you're feeling braver and more masculine, I have this." With a big grin, she pulled the object out of the bag and unwrapped it from the paper towels. It was a RealDoe, in a very realistic flesh color that matched both their complexions very well.

"Anyway, if you wanna talk, let me know. Otherwise..." Adrienne backed up from the divider and put the toy back in her bag, before leaning against the opposite divider, putting one foot up on the wall, and sliding a finger in her pussy, which was not just wet from the shower.

With most of the girls somehow having been quicker, or perhaps just more eager, to freshen up they were soon alone in the showers. They were startled and looked up, instinctively covering their flat chest, as the heard Adrienne comment on their body, on them not having anything to worry about. They could feel the heat on their face as they blushed but found themselves nodding without a word as Adrienne told them that she knew why they had waited to undress until no one could see them and how the best way to stand up to bullies who shamed you for the way you looked was to show them you didn't care, to not hide but to stand proud just the way you were. Of course for a girl like Adrienne with such glorious curves that was easy to say. Or maybe it wasn't. Either way Julia/n kept nodding but they did remove their arm from covering their chest and started washing themselves again, at least until Adrienne dropped the next bomb into their world.

The phallic toy she presented to them looked huge but it was the suggestion that she might let them use it when they were feeling braver and more masculine. They had of course thought about such a device, a substitute penis, many times and even looked it up online but to see one in real life and more so being offered to borrow it, had them utterly speechless and beet red.

Adrienne certainly lacked filters that much was becoming increasingly obvious to them as they continued to wash themselves once Adrienne's face had disappeared back into her cubicle. The noises coming from it though suggested that she was touching herself and doing so without much inhibition or shame and whether they wanted to admit it they were feeling a bit aroused themselves from hearing those noises. They were far too shy to do anything though, except maybe spend a little more time washing between their legs, using the sponge to rub themselves. What they hadn't expected was the sudden orgasm, and the following gasp, that more or less took them by surprise.

Adrienne's head was filled with images of Julia/n's naked body as she continued to play with herself. What she wouldn't give to run her fingers through that lovely patch of hair between their legs! The voluptuous redhead went faster and faster, but when she heard her friend gasp, any semblance of holding back was gone as she came hard. If anyone else had been in there she would have been mortified.

Recovering from the intense orgasm quicker than even she expected, she washed her body clean and exited the shower as shamelessly as she entered. When next she saw Julia/n outside of their cubicle, she'd say, "So, since the day began and we didn't know each other then, what should I call you for the rest of today?"

Julia/n blushed even harder when they heard Adrienne letting lose her orgasm on the other side of the thin cubicle wall separating them, blushed not only because of how much more uninhibited she was but also because they realised that their own involuntary noise had perhaps been the trigger to the primal sounds Adrienne was making. They cleaned up their sex and then slipped out of the shower to let Adrienne either continue her self-exploration or actually wash herself.

By the time their room mate appeared in the locker room, fully naked, dripping wet and shamelessly gorgeous, Julia/n had towelled off and was halfway dressed. They were just buttoning their knee length jeans shorts, their upper body bare, when she asked them what to call them for the rest of the day.
"I ... ummm .... Julian is good for today," they said and quickly grabbed a white t-shirt with an original drawing by John Tenniel of Alice meeting the the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland printed on it and pulled it on.

They then sat down and watched Adrienne getting dressed which was strangely arousing, almost as much as it had been to watch her undress.

"Sounds good, Julian!" Adrienne's enthusiasm was contagious as she toweled off and hummed a tune to which she shimmied into her clothes. "Oh, and by the by, I spoke from experience when I was talking about bullies. Whereas they think you're too thin or too small or whatever, well. They think the opposite of me. Or they did until I fucking streaked at the biggest party of the school year, with the words, 'My body, my choice' written on my chest and back. I also have a cool aunt, and she helped me with that, although when my parents found out they just congratulated me on standing up to that shit. You don't need to go that far if you don't want to, but just know that you're not alone, yeah? I know we're not going through the exact same shit, but that doesn't invalidate my support or sympathy." When they were both dressed, so it wouldnt be awkward, she leaned in and gave Julian a hug. "You're amazing just the way you are, Julian. Never forget that."

They could perhaps not have been a more mismatched pair of teenagers with how extrovert and uninhibited Adrienne seemed to be, about sex, about her body, about being naked as if it was the most natural thing in the world and how shy and introvert Julia/n was but as Adrienne told them about having streaked what Julia/n imagined could have been her Junior prom with the message of her body her choice, usually a message used by abortion rights activists, they began realise that if there was anyone out there who could help them come out of their shell it was Adrienne. They also began to realise that there was a good chance that by the end of camp they wouldn't be a virgin anymore, not with how sexual Adrienne seemed to be and how she made them feel.

"Oh, I have a question," Adrienne said as she let go of the hug. "When you're feeling more Julian than Julia, do you, I dunno, roll up a pair of socks and stuff it in your pants, or something? I'm askin' cause I got a fuckton of socks, and yours are just too cute, and mine are basic as fuck, so if you wanna borrow a pair, you just let me know, mmkay?" She smiled at them brightly, stood up and held out a hand. "Ready to get back out there and slay?"

Julia/n nodded in response and looked down towards their crotch which through it's bulging outline would answer the question.
"I do use kind of cheap basic over-the-calf tube socks for it though, one rolled up inside the other," they said and almost pulled the ones in their boxers out to show Adrienne but stopped themselves. It didn't seem appropriate even if perhaps Adrienne would have thought it completely natural.
Instead, in a highly uncharacteristic spell of confidence, they simply grabbed the bulge in their shorts giving it a tug and then started giggling.

"Ready when you are," they said as they managed to suppress their giggling.

Since they had both waited until it was just the two of them left in the showers they were last to arrive in the dining hall for lunch and all the other junior councillors and the senior staff were already gathered. Some had even been served and sat down in small groups around the tables.

Back
Top Bottom