Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

Hearing Adrienne's suggestion, wanting to face each other had Julia/n biting their bottom lip and as she touched their arms, the one they had been hesitantly rubbing themselves with, whether it was by accident or not, had them jerking again and they quickly pulled that hand off their crotch. There was some logic though to what she suggested and at the same time the idea of being watched as they came was embarrassing to the point of them blushing.

At first they didn't know what to say, how to react but the hinted promise of borrowing that fascinating toy helped them make up their mind.
"If we ... ummm ... like do it back to back now ... ummm ... like we can do it face to face later ... like I dunno ... we could lay side by side and ... ummm ... do it."
They barely believed what they had just suggested. It was so embarrassing just to think about but they did like this girl ... like ... A Lot.
"Okay?"

Adrienne smiled and leaned in close to Julian's face. In the most seductive voice she could muster, she said, "Deal," and pecked them briefly on the lips before leaning back and beginning to strip off her clothes, encouraging Julian to do the same. "I just want us to see each other, that's all. Give us fresh images to use in our minds. We'll go back to back for the main event, like we agreed. Okay?"

The peck was like a jolt of electricity on their lips and as chaste as it might perhaps be it reproduced and proliferated through their body and by the time it reached their crotch it had multiplied exponentially in intensity, enough that they let out a moan. Blushing they then pulled down their shorts, wincing a little as they pulled them over the bandage. They wiggled out of them and repeated the process with the combination of Adrienne's panties and their own boxers. The rolled up sock clung to their sticky wet sex and they had to pull it off too.
"Top too?" they asked looking up at Adrienne who had stripped completely naked in front of them without them noticing.
Slowly they removed their top to reveal that their chest was just as flat as it had looked with clothes on. There were barely puffy nipples to even suggest they were an AFAB teenager.

Adrienne smiled and her pussy throbbed a little when she saw Julian naked in front of her. "I love it. You're absolutely perfect, in my eyes. Now, if you still wanna do it back-to-back, go for it. I'll turn around, and if you wanna do it face-to-face after all, you can just come around front of me, okay?" Her smile widened before she turned around and got comfortable on the ground. "Sit on your shorts, you don't wanna get the bandage dirty," she said, and then started to slip her hand down between her legs, and moaned softly when her hand brushed against her clit. "Oh, fuck, I can't wait to see how this goes!"

Julia/n nodded at Adrienne's advice to confirm that they were indeed going to sit on their shorts. They then sat down with their back to the girl and leaned against her. Their bare skin touching her bare skin and pulled their legs up into something of a lotus position, slipping their left hand back between their legs, touching the sticky slit, running a finger up and down it before catching their clit between thumb and middle-finger pulling softly on it as if they were actually trying to jerk it the way a boy might jerk his cock.
"Tell me more about what you would do with that Enby from your fantasy," they said after a little while and a few cute soft moans.

Adrienne was also moaning rather similarly to Julian at this point, and she smiled when they asked her to elaborate on her fantasy. "It's hard to pick out any one thing. It's a montage of every position I can think of. But it always involves that RealDoe, and it always ends with us both unable to walk back for a while afterwards. One of my favorites, though, is when the Enby wears it and fucks me missionary, like they're a boy, dominating me. That gets me--fuck--so wet." A loud gasp could be heard as Adrienne slipped a finger inside her dripping wet pussy, made more so by the images running through her head.

Like they're a boy dominating me; the words did send shivers up and down Julia/n's spine all of which gathered in their sex, making it even more wet and sticky. This was of course another fantasy of theirs, to dominate a girl, not in any aggressive or violent way, but with their presence, lying on top of her, maybe pinning her arms above her head and thrusting into her, deep firm thrusts, or to have the girl suck them off, maybe even use her breasts to jerk them off. Adrienne certainly had the breasts for something like that and just the thought of those had them groaning. They were getting so close now they could barely hold back.
"I'm going to ..."
The last of the statement got lost in a loud intensely breathless gasp, followed by a loud cry of orgasmic pleasure.

"Yes, Julian, take me, make me cum all over your big cock!" Adrienne knew that Julian was responding to her fantasy, and wanted to build off of that. As they cried out, so did she, and she surprised herself by squirting a little as she came, her walls desperately pulsing and clenching for a cock that wasn't there, her body trembling as she was only prevented from flopping onto her back by Julian.

Julia/n may not have squirted as such but there had been a substantial flow of liquids flowing from their sex and since they had been sitting on their shorts it had dripped onto them, not that they noticed in the moment. Instead they started to giggle almost hysterically, falling over on their side which caused Adrienne to fall further backwards, landing with her head right next to their ass where she'd be able to both see and smell the intensity of their orgasm.

Adrienne, for her part, started laughing almost as soon as Julian did, and instead of stopping when she was face-first in their pussy almost, it just made her laugh harder. It took her a while to recover, but when she did, she sat up and wiped the tears from her eyes. "That was...that was amazing." She crawled over and kissed Julian on the cheek. "Looks like we're not gonna avoid staining your shorts after all. C'mon, they're probably wondering what's taking so long. But, I think we can safely call this our spot, don't you agree?"

Julia/n held up their shorts in front of them after having put on the rest of their clothes. It would look as if they had wet themselves if they put them on. That would simply be too embarrassing. But what if they had fallen into the pond?
"It is certainly a safe to call it that," they said, slipped the shorts on and then threw themselves into the pond. This would also give them a reason for how long they had been in the woods. That and of course the injury.

Adrienne dressed herself and, shouting "Banzai!", threw herself into the pond, laughing anew at the situation, even playfully splashing Julian before wading up to them and leaning in whisper, "Hope that's not the last time I get you wet!" Giggling more, she made her way out of the pond again and began to put her boots and socks back on.

"I'm sure we will have plenty of opportunities to come here to swim," Julia/n said, completely missing the double entendre of Adrienne's statement and waded out of the water.
"So our cover story is that I fell in the water, hurt myself on a sharp rock and you had to jump in to get me out and then bandage me."
They nodded to themselves and then at Adrienne as if asking her to confirm the story.

"I mean, you did fall and hurt yourself on a rock, so it's partly true. Good story." She avoided giggling over Julian's rather endearing naivete, if she was fed such an obvious double entendre she would have picked up on it immediately. At any rate, she gathered up her things and the firewood and helped Julian out of the secluded grove before heading back to camp.

Back at the camp most of the others had completed their tasks and were waiting for them to get the fire started. At the sight of the two of them, soaking wet, and one of the senior councillors offered to get the fire started so they could go dry off and change clothes. No explanation had been requested but Julia/n still felt the story needed to be told to avoid any suspicions regarding why they had taken so long to gather the firewood. They also thought it was perhaps better left to Adrienne to tell the story because she was better with words, at least they came easier to her than they did to them.

Adrienne told the story expertly, making it sound like no big deal (she had been a lifeguard before, so that part was believable) and even made a light-hearted joke: "They were so brave when I patched them up, do we have any lollipops around here?" When she said this, she draped an arm around Julian's shoulders, as if further commending their bravery. At any rate, she finished her story and asked if they could head back to their cabin to put on dry clothes before they continued any further setup work.

Naturally the girls were allowed to go back an change into dry clean clothes but even in light of what had only just passed between them Julia/n was still shy enough about getting naked in front of Adrienne to ask her to keep her back turned as they changed, slipping on a new pair of boxers, stuffing them with a new pair of socks before putting on a t-shirt and shorts, socks and their back up pair of trainers.

Then as they returned to the others the fire was already going and the flames rose high towards the sky. Sausages wrapped in corn dough had been prepared in the kitchen and there was plenty of soda for everyone.
"And a Jules' special for you," one of the female senior councillors said and handed Julia/n two sticks, one with a sausage on and another with dough wrapped around it.

Adrienne did comment that she liked them just the way they were, all the way down to their perfect pale skin, but respected their wishes and turned her back. When they walked back to the bonfire she sought to hold hands with Julian, at least until they were in sight of the others. When the senior counselor offered the "Jules' special" she raised an eyebrow and looked at Julian, searching for any sign that this was offensive to her new friend and potential lover.

Julia/n nodded and took the offered deconstruction of the traditional campfire dish, placing both sticks close to the fire to be cooked. They were mostly unaware of Adrienne's reaction instead of commenting on the Jules' special they got back up and went over to get something to drink. There were not many different drinks to choose from, Coca Cola and Pepsi but also Dr Pepper and regular sparkling water. Since they did have issues with sweet flavours in general and processed sugar in particular they chose a bottle of the latter.

Adrienne decided that if Julian wasn't bothered by it, then it wasn't meant to offend them. She herself grabbed a Coke and was more than happy to start herself off with two sausages as she sat down next to Julian, and she whispered under the cover of the general chatter, "Let me know if you want me to back off," before scooting so close their legs were touching and she draped her hand subtly around their waist, hugging them slightly.

"Please, yes. Ms Jones is only being kind enough to recognise my issues with different food types touching one another."
Julia/n first tensed at the slight hug. This girl, as much as they had to admit they liked her, was going to be a challenge with her lack of filters and inhibitions.
"Not everyone is a bully," they added and looked at the voluptuous girl at their side wondering just what kinds of abuse she had been through at the hands of bullies to make her paranoid enough to interpret a simple gesture of recognition and kindness as a potential insult or mockery.
They said nothing though but simply opened their bottle of water and poured it into a plastic cup, another one of their issues, drinking from a bottle or can.

"Oh, I was just looking out for you. When I said 'back off,' I meant my arm around your waist, but that also counts too." This was a happy time, and Adrienne would explain more about why she was so worried later. Right now, in solidarity with Julian, she also poured her soda into a cup, full of ice of course. "Would you like to make a little toast? I'm still learning about what you do and don't like, so that's why I'm asking." She did indeed seem genuinely willing to learn about what sets them off and what doesn't, and even released her grip on the slim Enby after a while.

"Dry," Julia/n said and nodded at the offer of toast and even tried a smile.
"Y'know. I'm working on all of these little issues, at least the major ones that can be an issue in the real world. How to either bypass them momentarily, avoid situations in which they may be an issue or simply handle them. Like for instance my first year here my food issues were so bad that if I took a bite of the hot dog I had to chew it, swallow and wash my mouth out with water before I could take a bite of bread. I'm over that now. I can handle the blending of textures and flavours in my mouth now."
They tried another smile at Adrienne and nodded at themselves,

"Then here's to us," Adrienne said and gently tapped her cup against Julian's, so that their drinks didn't splash anywhere. "I never really had to deal with the texture issues, myself. I mean, sometimes when I use those cup carriers at the fast food joints, the ones with four slots, the material feels weird on my fingertips. Like the way they make the cardboard or whatever it is. But me, it's more about the social cues, and, as you've seen, knowing when to say when." She leaned in and whispered, "I'm glad you can handle strange tastes now, know what I'm saying?" She giggled softly as she pulled away.

The potentially sexual innuendo, if there was one, contained in the way Adrienne used the words strange tastes and the giggle after was entirely lost on Julia/n. The heat from her body when she leaned closer was not though, neither was her breath brushing against their ear as she whispered them. They stiffened and felt that warm sensation in their body again that they had felt earlier, in the woods, and bit their lip nervously as they nodded.

They took the toast and nibbled on it as they waited for the deconstructed pig in blanket to cook and tried hard not to think about what they had done together at the pond, their special place as Adrienne had dubbed it. It was hard though, not to think about it or about what might happen once they were alone in their room later that evening. It had them all hot and bothered, and very shy though at the same time excited about the possibilities of further exploration.

Back
Top Bottom