Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Oow," Julia/n yelped at the pinch but then began to giggle.
"You ... want to ... ummm ... again?" they asked and bit their lip.
There was of course an itch in them as well, keeping the RealDoe in even after putting their clothes back on had made sure of that. It had been quite arousing to feel the saddle move inside them as they walked around and as they squatted down. There had been times when they had had to take a moment to breathe deeply and enjoy the near orgasmic sensations that came and went before standing back up.

They looked up at the sky and nodded. Judging by the position of the sun there was still time before they had to go back to camp.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Why do you think I haven't gotten dressed yet, silly?" Adrienne giggled, and tucked a loose strand of her ginger hair behind her ear. "So, do you wanna try something else? Maybe you wanna fuck me doggy style? Or, ooh, can I ride you?" Of course, she would not just jump their bones without preamble. When Julia/n looked back down and nodded, Adrienne wrapped them in her arms and kissed them softly, sliding her hand down their shorts and rubbing their mound, occasionally tugging gently on their cute little bush.

Both suggestions seemed intriguing to Julia/n though as much as the idea of a nice view of Adrienne's fabulously big round rear bouncing with their thrusts excited them they would much rather watch her equally generous breasts jiggle and also to be able to look into her eyes while they ... fucked ... Just thinking the word had them giggling and blushing a bit but they did kiss Adrienne back as she wrapped her arms around them. They moaned into the kiss as Adrienne's hand started exploring inside their shorts, gasped as they felt her hand cup the bottom of the RealDoe, what would supposedly have been the testicles had it been a real penis, threw their head back as she tugged first on their pubes and then began to slowly stroke the length of the silicone toy, making the saddle move inside them. This time though, as they were not in control of the motions themselves in any way there was no escape, no taking a deep breath and waiting. Their mouth opened but no sound came out, their knees buckled and they clung onto Adrienne's shoulders like a life raft, as they orgasmed again right there under Adrienne's touch.

"God damn, you're really sensitive with that thing, aren't you?" Adrienne's tone was light and sounded more in awe than anything else. She also found it hot that they were like that. When they clung to her shoulders, she gladly held onto Julia/n to keep them from falling, then walked over to their towel and laid them down on their back, stripping them of their clothes slowly and sensually, with many soft kisses and licks all over their cute, petite body.

"You know, I can tell you like that toy a lot. Why don't you keep it? But, I will say that when you wear it inside your clothes, it's...obvious, if you know what I mean. My mom was actually very supportive and bought that for me, so if you get a chance to meet her, I can probably have her get you a smaller one for when you wanna feel extra-masculine outside the bedroom...or the secret sex cove. How's that sound, hmm?" Her tone and demeanor were still very perky and happy, and she seemed to vibrate with joy even as she lay next to her wonderful new lover, idly stroking their skin as they talked about sex toys and meeting her mother.

"I've had it in me for so long now, each step, each squat, it rubs against my insides, and ..."
They had to pause and catch their breath for a few seconds.
"... it is so big."

After having been led back to the towel Julia/n quite enjoyed the attention from Adrienne, the care she took to undress them and the kisses and touches that only served to further ignite their skin until it felt as if it was burning. Their sex certainly felt as if it was on fire. And yet it was all done so casually as if it was the most natural thing in the world, and the way she talked about the toy, how it was actually her mom who had bought it for her and how she could probably get them a smaller one to wear under their clothes instead of the rolled up socks brought out a little bit more of their shyness again. They giggled nervously at the thought of having Adrienne's mom buy them a toy like the one they were wearing.

They did like Adrienne's offer of keeping it though. It was not like she wouldn't benefit from that offer herself as she would be on the receiving end of it whenever they used it sexually, or at least get to enjoy it in some other way.
"I think I would like to meet your mother, but I would probably be all stutter and blush."
They tried a smile and chuckled nervously knowing that an opportunity for them both to meet each others' families was not far into the future. It wouldn't be more than another week before the family day for junior counsellors.

Adrienne shrugged. "We'll work out the deets later." Indeed, she felt that there was little need to rush Julia/n into a decision over whether or not they'd let Adrienne's mom buy them something like that, which was obviously a big step for the nervous little pixie. "Why don't we just focus on what we have right here, right now. Allow yourself to relax and feel the sexual energy that the Gods gave you," he said, sounding like a spiritual Guru as her touches became more intimate, culminating in the soft tugging of the RealDoe, as if it were an actual penis.

"Let your worries go, and just be. Be sexual, be horny, be orgasmic, or whatever else feels good." This was coming straight out of Adrienne's bubbly ass, in a manner of speaking, and she wouldn't blame Julia/n for laughing about it; if they did, Adrienne would probably laugh with them. One of her hands gently squeezed their breast while the other continued to stroke the silicone sex toy, and she'd watch for their reactions and stop every time they seemed close to orgasm.

Finally, after a few rounds of edging, she smirked and said, "Are you ready for me to ride your big, hard cock, Julian?", appealing to their masculine side.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Julia/n tried to do what Adrienne said, relax and just be in a sexual mindset. It was both easy and not. Easy because of the physical effects the toy had on them but also not because sexual was not a mindset they knew how to be in. At least not consciously. And besides their mind did wander through the haze of physical lust to wonder which gods Adrienne might be referring to. There were so many options Greek, Roman, Norse, or any of the local spirits. Adrienne soon brought them back to the here and now and to that sexual energy she had mentioned with her teasing touches of the RealDoe. It was in all honesty starting to hurt a little as she did not allow them to orgasm, even if the presence of the toy itself inside them worked them slowly towards that point.

They nodded silently with an attempted smile on their lips in response to her question about whether or not they were ready to let her ride their cock, their big hard cock. They were ready indeed and as if to further signal how ready they were they reached up with their hands to touch Adrienne's full breasts and squeeze them.
"I am," they eventually whispered and bit their bottom lip.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Good!" Adrienne straddled Julia/n's waist and slowly lowered herself down on the silicone toy, her giggle turning into a moan as she sank herself all the way down. "Geez, you should get a permit for this thing! That dick of yours should be considered a weapon!" Giggling at her own joke, she started to rotate her hips, deciding that Julia/n wouldn't need much to achieve orgasm.

As she rode Julia/n, Adrienne decided to return the favor that had immediately preceded this latest round of fucking. Seeing as she already had her hands on their relatively flat chest, she simply adjusted slightly so she could scissor her fingers together and trap their nipples between them. "I love your chest, tits, whatever," she panted between breathy moans. "Fuck the haters, not in a fun way. You're perfect the way you are."

"Do I need one?" Julia/n asked in response to Adrienne's joke, in a tone that suggested they were unsure of whether it was a joke or not.
Adrienne's giggling however suggested it had been a joke and so Julia/n relaxed once more and allowed themself to enjoy being passionately ridden, and as they watched Adrienne's generous breasts bounce with the rhythm of her hips, and the hair move with it as well a familiar tune made itself known in the back of their mind, like an impromptu soundtrack to their lovemaking even if perhaps the music itself had more to do with war than with love. It was the image of Adrienne riding them that had spawned the music not its meaning. Of course Julia/n lasted nowhere near the full length of the piece before they orgasmed violently underneath Adrienne's strong thighs and buttocks, not when she also toyed with their nipples the way she did, causing both pain and exquisite pleasure in them with her fingers, and in the heat of the passion, with the music growing louder in their head they cried out: "Oh Brünhilde, ride me faster, faster ..."

"For Valhalla!", Adrienne cried, understanding the reference even as the waves of orgasm overtook her, her hips shaking violently as she squirted all over Julia/n's stomach. As requested, she rode them faster, her pace becoming more erratic and more frenzied as she chased another release for them both.

[Day 2 Afternoon/Evening]

After a well needed, and deserved, rest to regain their strength and their wits after the intense orgasms they had had Julia/n and Adrienne tested the water in Snapper's Cove, it was warm from the sun beating down on it all day but still refreshing and invigorating, and then they took the canoe back to camp, arriving just in time for dinner. They had been gone longer than planned but Julia/n had to admit to themself that they had had fun with Adrienne, not only because of the sex but they had begun to enjoy their room mate's company in many other ways as well.

Dinner was hamburgers and in their usual manner Julia/n deconstructed the dish into something that needed three plates, every part of the meal separated from the others. As before this deconstructed burger was eaten according to a seemingly strict ritual. A piece of the bun was dipped in ketchup, then a piece of the patty, cut and dipped in the same fashion, then a piece of tomato, a bite of the lettuce and another piece of bun all followed by a drink of water. This was repeated until there was only crumbs of the bun left on the plate.

Last edited:
[Day 2 Evening]

Adrienne was quiet as she ate dinner with Julia/n, not wishing to disturb them, but she did smile at them every so often, like she couldn't ever get tired of looking at them. Perhaps because the enby's method of eating was starting to rub off on her, Adrienne didn't use quite the level of separation as Julia/n did, but she did cut the burger in half and finished one half before starting on the French Fries. She would've ate the whole burger, but she noticed one of the other junior counselors was missing from dinner.

Afterwards, she would casually hold out her hand for Julia/n to take as they made their way back to the cabin, but she wouldn't be offended if they didn't take it. "So, you think we should hit the showers, cause of all the shenanigans we got up to over at Snapper's Cove? Or do you have to do it in the morning, as part of your routine?" The way she asked was non-judgmental and the answer wouldn't change things one iota between them.

Last edited:
[Day 2 Evening]

There had been very little time to even change clothes after they had returned to camp and Julia/n was more than happy to head directly to the showers after dinner. It was rare for them to sit down to eat dinner without first showering after any physical activity, such as what they had been doing all afternoon, not just the sex but the general activity of paddling out to Snapper's Cove to check for the legendary turtles that as far as they knew no one had seen for years. It was one of the things they had learned to handle and compromise with at camp though, because dinner at camp waited for no one. It was either eat first and shower second or not eat at all, except for maybe a sandwich and they were no good with sandwiches in general.

Even though they had learned to cope with eating without first showering it was still something that made them very uncomfortable and for that reason they had even their toiletry bag and a fresh change of clothes along to dinner so they wouldn't have to make the detour to the cabin after dinner.

Like Adrienne they too had noticed that Marlene, or Morrie as everyone called her at her own request, was missing from dinner and made a not to themself to mention it to one of the senior counsellors on their way to the showers. They knew Morrie from a few years back and knew that she was usually involved in the more physical activities, such as various sports, and maybe she had either got lost in her work that day or maybe even had an accident, or got lost scouting the route for the off-track race that was a rather popular event among the kids.

Having alerted Nell (Ms Jones) to Morrie's absence they went to the showers where they found the missing Junior Counsellor, naked and crying.

[Day 2 Evening]

Any notion of using the possible privacy to be intimate with Julia/n again was instantly dispelled when Adrienne saw the counselor. "Oh shit!", she exclaimed, grabbing one of the communal towels and wrapping it around the crying girl. "Shh, it's okay. Do you wanna tell us what happened?" She looked to Julia/n. "Go and grab my bag, I forgot to grab a change of clothes before we got here. She looks more my size anyway." Even though she was new here, she seemed to be more comfortable with hugging Morrie than perhaps might be expected; she was a naturally caring and empathic person. Using one hand to pull the half burger from the plastic bag she'd taken it from the mess hall with, she opened the Ziploc container that one of the senior counselors had provided once Adrienne told them she planned to save this for Morrie. "Here, I saved ya half a burger," she said, offering the food to the poor girl.

[Day 2 Evening]

Blushing and doing their very best to avoid looking at the naked crying Morrie Julia/n nodded and hurried back to their cabin where they, thinking Adrienne might still want her change of clothes - cautiously went through Adrienne's closet and drawers picking out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts along with panties, smiling with embarrassment as they saw they much more adult underwear Adrienne had in her drawer than anything they had in their own. Then grabbed the bag Adrienne had already packed with the clothes she intended to wear after the shower and hurried back. They were gone no more than maybe 5 minutes at the very most.

[Day 2 Evening]

Morrie reached out with a shaking hand and took the half burger from Adrienne. "Thanks," she said in a still-tearful voice before she took a bite of the burger, using the time to try to calm down a bit. "S-so I wore a r-rainbow floppy hat w-when I arrived," she began, trying to calm down but still struggling. "I p-put on these s-super cute suspenders earlier, over my camp shirt, they were Pride-themed, right? So a girl comes up to me, starts to flirt, I think her name is Colleen? Anyway she basically says we can go over to the showers and, well, you know." She looked down and Adrienne could see the girl's neck was bright red, as was her face no doubt. She seemed to need another moment before she continued. "The others, Jackie and Rachel, were waiting, hiding in other shower stalls. As soon as I was naked they all jumped out and called me a dirty slutty dyke and grabbed my clothes and ran out laughing and-and-and..." She couldn't continue and broke down sobbing again. Adrienne hugged her tightly and laid her head on Morrie's shoulder. "At least they d-didn't have their ph-phones," she managed to get out between sobs.

[Day 2 Evening]

Julia/n returned just in time to hear Morrie sob something about phones, though they didn't catch the context, and stopped dead in their tracks just inside the door. Had whoever did this to her also taken photos of her naked? That would be a complete disaster, especially if they decide to not only distribute those photos among the kids at camp and their friends but worse than that upload them to the internet. Julia/n actually blushed at the very thought of it. How embarrassing it would be to have that done to you. Of course most people who would see them wouldn't know who she was but still, the very idea that there would be thousands, if not millions, of people out there seeing you naked and maybe even ... masturbating to your nakedness.
"Did they ..." they asked and chewed nervously on their bottom lip while trying to gain any kind of control over the redness spreading across their pale face.
Shyly averting their eyes, despite Morrie now being covered by a towel, and handed over the two bags of clothes.

[Day 2 Evening]

Adrienne definitely caught the blush spreading across Julia/n's cheeks and guessed they might be somewhat aroused by the idea of strangers masturbating to them naked. "No, thankfully, they didn't," Adrienne said, and handed Morrie the clothes she was gonna lend her before recounting what happened to Julia/n. When she finished, she asked, "Do you have Ms. Jones' cell phone number?", pulling out her own flip phone. "Damn, I really want one of those new Apple phones, what did they call them again? iPhones? Sounds fancy. Anyway, does she even have a cell phone?" She looked over at Morrie. "We're gonna give you a bit of privacy, okay hon? We won't go far." Morrie nodded and sniffled, but her voice sounded stronger as she said, "Okay, Adrienne." The redhead was all business, taking charge of the situation, and as soon as she got Ms Jones' cell phone number she closed and locked both doors into the womens' bathhouse. There was another bathroom near the mess hall, which was smaller and would have to do. She dialed the number, hoping that the senior counselor had her phone on her.

All the senior counsellors did of course have mobile phones, in case of emergencies (and there were many potential such emergencies every day at camp), and Julia/n did indeed have Nell's number memorised since she was the camp counsellor they were closest to. They now repeated it from memory without saying much else. The whole situation was almost overwhelming to them.

Ms Jones picked up after just two signals and once she had bee told what had happened it was barely five minutes before she came around the corner with a dark skinned woman, Zuri Williams, who doubled as the camp's therapeutist. She wasn't a professional therapist but had studied both dbt and cbt therapeutics and Julia/n had talked to her quite a lot their first year at camp, about coming out and about their parents' reaction to it.

Nell knocked on the door after having first tried it and found it locked.
"Adrienne, Morrie ... It's Ms Jones and I also have Ms Williams with me."

Last edited:
Adrienne unlocked the door to let the two women in. "Sorry about that, I wanted to deter the bullies in case they decided to come back. Morrie? Help has arrived. I already told Ms. Jones everything, so all you gotta do is tell them whether or not I told it true." She sat down next to Morrie and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, rubbing it softly. She had gotten dressed and was almost done the burger, but clearly she'd need some time and therapy before she was completely over this. Swallowing the bite of cheeseburger she was chewing, she nodded, tears welling up in her eyes but they didn't fall this time. "Adrienne is right. Every word." If the senior counselors wanted more information, she'd give it, but it would be difficult. Adrienne turned Morrie's face towards hers and used her thumbs to wipe away the tears. "Good job. You're an awesome girl, Morrie, and I can already tell even though this is my second day here. You'll make someone very happy someday. Right, Julia?", she said, turning to ask her own special person what they thought. Morrie blushed but thanked Adrienne.

Julia/n had sat down on the other side of Morrie while Adrienne did her best to comfort her. This was not something for which they had any sort of talent and as they sat there, watching Morrie eat the burger with Adrienne being the most caring and empathetic person imaginable on the other side. They had of course already seen part of this side of Adrienne themself. It was however not a skill they had managed to learn yet. Often they ended up saying or doing something to make things worse, assuming of course they even read the other person correctly, realising they were upset at all.

When Adrienne directed a question at them to confirm and affirm Morrie's feelings and to instill some confidence in her about being an awesome girl all they could do was to nod silently while getting up to make room for Nell to sit down. Zuri squatted down in front of Morrie and they both looked at her.
"None of this is your fault," Zuri said.
"Not even a little. You cannot let yourself believe it is."
"You are who you are and should be accepted for it," Nell added.
"And we certainly will not accept any bullying here. This is a safe place where we accept each other for who we are. Everyone here has their own challenges with social interaction. Everyone here is special in their own way and many of you who have passed through this camp are on the non-normative scale when it come to everything from your awakening sexuality, or lack thereof, to discovering your orientation, your identity."
Nell now turned to look at the quite obviously awkward Julia(n who seemed to have retreated into themself to process what was happening.
"This is one of the reasons we decided to have group sessions to discuss and learn about LGBTQ and this year those groups will be led by Jules here. Of course it will not fall on them to handle situations like this but if you want someone to talk to about coming out or hatching then they are perhaps the best choice. Even if at the moment they are a bit overwhelmed by the whole situation."

Nell momentarily looked back at Morrie, then at Adrienne and Zuri as if to confirm that the two of them could handle the situation with Morrie and then she gently took Julia/n's hand and led them out of the showers. It was clear to Nell, who had after all known them for as long as they had attended the camp, that they needed some alone time to process and to find an outlet for their feelings. She also knew that the best way for that was to allow Julia/n access to the music room and since the music room was in the main building away from the cabins it would not disturb anyone's sleep if they sat there all night at the piano letting their emotions flow through the keys and into the night. It would certainly not be the first time this had happened and it probably wouldn't be the first time either.

No words were exchanged between the two as they walked across the gravelled yard. No words were needed. And so they sat down together and Nell played that beautiful first melodic passage from Rite of Spring and without missing as much as a beat Julia/n fell in with their part. Once the four-handed version of the classic ballet was concluded with the pun chord of D E A D, a fitting end to a story of a young girl dancing herself to death, whether intentional or not, Nell left Julia/n there to improvise or play any other piece they liked and retreated to her own cabin.

Back at the showers Zuri had asked Morrie to confirm who had bullied her and promised that they would be dealt with first thing after breakfast the next day. For now it was more important that Morrie felt safe and accepted.
"Perhaps if you stayed with her for the night," she suggested to Adrienne.
"She could need a comforting friend right now."

Last edited:
Adrienne would not hesitate for a second. "Of course, Miss Zuri. After all, she's wearing my clothes!" The redhead giggled and lightly elbowed Morrie, who allowed herself a small smile despite the situation. "My only concern is, what if they realize she's not in her bunk, the bullies that is, and try to be more...well, mean," she finished lamely. Homophobes could be terrible people, especially when their inital attempts at bullying their target appear to fail. "Oh, and is Jules alright?" The concern in her voice was evident, perhaps hinting at the way she and the currently frazzled enby had connected so deeply in such a short space of time. "I mean, she's probably letting out her feelings, but I worry still." She would make a mental note to ask Julia/n about the method they had used to 'vent' when next they saw one another. "Anywho, Morrie should probably grab a few things, whatever she wears to bed at least." The short-haired brunette looked up at Adrienne with sad eyes. "C-can you guys come w-with me?" Adrienne smiled and put her arm around her. "Course we can, right Miss Zuri?"

[Day 2 Evening]

"Of course," Ms Williams agreed, and so the three of them went by Morrie's cabin for her to gather what she would need for the night before Ms Williams escorted the two girls back to Adrienne's and Julia/n's cabin.

"I'm sure they are alright," she said to Adrienne's worried question about Julia/n.
"Nell has a good way with them and always seems to know just how to calm them down and help them process their emotions. I'm sure that they will return to your cabin before too long.

In the music room Julia/n began playing the riff of another one of her favourite pieces, a song older than even her aunt, on the piano, for which it had certainly not been written, and after repeating it three times began to improvise around it as they moved into the solo section of the song with its increased tempo and soon their fingers seemed to be all over the piano. They would not have been able to say how long they kept playing but eventually they had moved away from the old prog rock song into a more free improvisation.

Eventually though they did make their way back to the cabin where they found Adrienne spooning Morrie. They bit their lips nervously and wondered if perhaps something had happened between the two of them or if it was just simply for comfort after what Morrie had been through. These were likely not thoughts they would have had without the many erotic experiences with Adrienne over the last two days. Perhaps they even felt a slight sting of jealousy, not that they would have recognised it as such. Still though, instead of waking anyone up they simply undressed, put on their PJs and got into bed where they fell asleep almost the moment they closed their eyes.

[Day 2 Evening/Day 3 Early Morning]

Adrienne of course was visibly relieved when she heard the counselor's reassurance, and resumed her typically upbeat and carefree demeanor soon afterwards. When they'd gotten back to the cabin, they just put on their pajamas and, when Morrie seemed to be hesitant to sleep by herself, Adrienne had asked if she wanted to sleep in her bed. Of course, Adrienne had not done anything sexual with Morrie, and opened one eye when she heard Julia/n walk into the cabin later, deciding that she shouldn't disturb the girl she had her arms wrapped around by explaining to Julia/n that she was just providing the girl some comfort. Instead, she fell back asleep, resolving to talk to Julia/n in the morning.

When the morning came, both girls seemed to wake up at about the same time, which was a good thing indeed. Morrie mumbled something about giving them privacy, but she pulled out an iPod and started listening to music with her back to them both, rather than go anywhere; she still felt unsafe walking around camp by herself with her tormentors still unpunished by staff. Turning to Julia/n once they were awake, Adrienne took both their hands in hers. "Morning, sexy," she said, leaning forward to kiss them on the lips before pulling back and deciding that it was best to try to reassure them now rather than later. "I'm sorry if you thought anything had happened, Jules. I was just helping Morrie feel safe, feel comforted. I would never cheat on you, you're too important to me." Unsaid was her curiosity towards exploring the possibility of a three-way relationship, a mutual one where they all were equal in all respects. Morrie would be Adrienne's first choice to approach about such an unconventional arrangement, but even she knew that she had to establish a strong foundation with Julia/n first before such things were even brought up at all. For now, however, she just wanted to reassure her lover that they were all she wanted for the time being, at least. "What's something we can do here that you've always wanted to do, but didn't wanna do alone? Something special, something romantic, anything like that? We can go do it after Morrie's tormentors are taken care of." As she held Julia/n's hands, she rubbed her thumbs across the backs of them, pressing her forehead against theirs. "Anything you like," she almost whispered, gazing into their eyes almost reverently. Clearly, she was very taken with the enby, and the stirrings of love were certainly bubbling just beneath the surface.

"Good morning to you too Adrienne," Julia/n said, showing a slight hint of disappointment at the interrupted kiss, and perhaps a bit more awkwardly that usual added,
"And to you too Morrie. I'm sorry for just disappearing like that last night but when I get stressed out like that I need to find an outlet for it where I can immerse myself in ... ummm ... well .... myself and I didn't want to wake you up when I got back because you both looked so snug together ad I though maybe it was better to just let you sleep after everything that happened last night and if anything did happen last night that's fine ... I think ... I mean we never ... said anything about being exclusive ... right ... a bit of fun and like ... sure I do like ... like like you ... like a lot."
They paused briefly to inhale before adding:
"And now I think we are about to run a bit late for breakfast. I just need to ... ummm ... get dressed."
However they did nothing to follow through on that statement but rather just stood there, hands and their sides and looked at Adrienne and at Morrie who still had her back to them even though parts of Julia/n's speech had been directed at her, not that this seemed to affect them as much as the awkwardness of changing with others watching, despite the fact that Adrienne had already seen them naked and Morrie wasn't looking.

They waited until Adrienne caught on and turned her back towards them and began to change out of her PJs as well, until they removed their PJs and put on a combination of sorts between male and female clothes, worn black jeans shorts with boxer briefs and rolled up socks underneath but also a bra that gave their chest a more obviously feminine outline and a slim fit t-shirt with a phoenix that appears to almost dance printed on it. It was a perhaps rather obscure reference to Stravinsky's first ballet The Firebird.

When they were dressed they began to put on make up that was perhaps a bit more elaborate than what they normally wore, eyeliner that mimicked the Eye of Horus, and dark purple lipstick that they smeared a bit at the left corner of their mouth.

The second part of Adrienne's speech before required some thought and they informed her of as much but added that it might be nice to do something together later though at that moment and all through breakfast they couldn't really think of anything that fit Adrienne's suggestion: something we can do here that you've always wanted to do, but didn't wanna do alone, the only thing hey could think of was wanting to introduce Adrienne to their world of music, maybe play something together, assuming Adrienne played any instrument or maybe they could try to get the day off and spend it in the recreation room playing videogames together.

Back
Top Bottom