Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

It wasn't long after Adrienne had started washing their sex before Julia/n felt those increasingly familiar tingles that meant an orgasm was about to happen. They moaned into the kiss and rubbed Adrienne with increasing vigour.
"I want us to have our orgasms at the same time," they whispered breathlessly even as they felt that they were close already.
"Please," they added hoping that the seemingly more experienced girl, at least when it came to theory and masturbation.

Adrienne nodded and ground her hips more vigorously into Julia/n's hand. Not that she wasn't close too, but they did seem like they were keen on it, so who was she to deny them? The kiss grew harder and harder to maintain but she managed it, somehow, and she was moaning, "Mm-hmm, mm-hmm!" over and over again as she got right up to the edge. When she came, her eyes flew open and she let out a muffled shout of pleasure as her hips bucked and shuddered.

Julia/n's hips too had begun to move, finding a rhythm that matched the sponge in Adrienne's hand and following the crescendo of her mm-hmms they arrived at the same time she did and they felt their hips spasm so hard they worried for a fragment of a second that they might break Adrienne's hand.

They too let out a muffled scream into their free hand and felt their legs grow weak from the spasms. It felt so good that lost in the second wave of their orgasm they only just barely noticed the door opening and closing. Once the noise of two, maybe three voices chatting away about boys, at least that was what it seemed like, registered in their brain they flew out of the shower and into the next.

Adrienne was silently giggling into her hand, both from the giddy bliss of her afterglow and how Julia/n flew out of the shower stall. When she finally recovered enough she leaned over the divider and whispered, "What happened to two innocent roommates washing each other's backs?" She was obviously teasing them and flicked a bit of water in their general direction before returning to her side of the divider and washed herself the rest of the way.

"I ... uuuh ..." Julia/n began stuttering but nothing came up to answer Adrienne's question other than the panic that had taken hold of them about getting caught having sex in the showers and also about anyone other than Adrienne seeing them naked.
Somehow the impending risk of being discovered having sex with a girl in the showers had reverted some of the progress they had made in the last day, and night, at the guiding hands of Adrienne.

They did try to smile up at Adrienne as she peeked over the divider but it probably just came out shy and embarrassed.
"I ... I know I ... ummm ... said that ... but ..."
They bit their lip and as they stood there letting Adrienne splash water onto their already soaking wet naked body they almost started to cry because of the embarrassment of the situation.

"You two are up early."
It was Elise, one of the counsellors that had been there the previous summer as well and who knew Julia/n fairly well. The summer before they had been as close to BFFs as possible.
"You done with the shower Jules," she asked as she noticed that there was no water running in Julia/n's shower.
"I ... ummm ... I am."
In that moment Julia/n realised they had not taken their towel with them and thus had nothing to cover their nakedness with.
"Could you ... ummm ... hand me my towel ... please."

Adrienne was definitely giving Julia/n a hard time but she sort of felt bad about how she sort of talked them into this situation. Granted, they could have easily said no, and the backpedaling of the progress they'd made would certainly need to be addressed later, but for now the redhead just let her lover be and finished up in the shower herself. When she was done, she figured she didn't want to pay too much attention to Julia/n, because she figured doing so might be suspicious. But she was still Adrienne and still bold and confident, so she shut off the water and strode out of the stall without shame, the water dripping off her nude body like some sort of water nymph as she crossed over to where the communal towels sat, pulled one off the rack, and began to dry herself off in front of everyone, using the bench that bisected the clear spot on the floor between the showers and the wall where the exits to the lockers were as a place to prop her feet up. Even though she didn't exactly mean to tease them, the way she dried herself off would give Julia/n some good views of her freshly-pleasured pussy in multiple poses.

Elise handed Julia/n one of the towels and after they had wrapped themselves up in it and left the shower, just in time to see Adrienne striding confidently and completely naked out of her shower, she stepped into the shower. Before closing the shower curtain though she gave Adrienne a look.
"Damn, the body on that girl, Right Jules ..." she said nodding in Adrienne's direction.
"I mean not that I'm into girls or anything but a masterpiece deserves to be admired don't you think?"
Julia/n nodded shyly, quite clearly blushing at the comment and not really daring to look up at Adrienne. Elise was of course absolutely right. Adrienne's body was an absolute masterpiece, like something carved by a great classical sculptor.

There were two other girls who had entered with Elise but they weren't people Julia/n knew that well. They simply greeted them with a neutral face nod and began to towel off without showing much of their body while doing so and then got dressed in the clean clothes they had brought, not without quick glances over at Adrienne who more than willingly flaunted her body as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Adrienne would have much preferred that they were left alone, and that Julia/n would have been able to be more comfortable and not have felt like they had to dart into another stall. Hopefully, they'd find more opportunites later. Right now, the quick glances her way were enough for Adrienne to realize that she had the cute enby's attention. When she finished drying off she walked the towel over to the bin, not having put on a scrap of clothing still, and dropped it in, before walking past Julia/n with a subtle wink. She had, after all, left her clothes in the other part of the bathhouse, so she opened her locker and started to get dressed while a wall separated the two lovers.

Julia/n took their time to towel off making sure every spot of skin on their body was dry before getting dressed. This was one definite advantage of their short hair. It barely needed drying at all. Hair took too long to get really dry otherwise.

Once they were dressed they went outside where they had asked Adrienne to wait for them.
"So yea," they said when they came out from the shower building.
"I got carried away in there, talking big but I ... like ... didn't really deliver on my words. Sorry!"
She stood shyly in front of Adrienne trying not to look directly at her body.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's a work in progress. Next time, though, I might just have to think up a way to 'punish' you." The playful tone Adrienne adopted, plus the subtle pinch she gave Julia/n's cute little butt, suggested the 'punishment' she had in mind was anything but painful. "So, what's on the agenda for today? Still got a week or so before the camp opens for realsies, right?" Her bubbly, carefree, unassailably optimistic side was starting to shine through as she took Julia/n's hand and just walked towards the other buildings, looking around at the birds and the trees, breathing in the clean air, and smiling the whole time.

What's on the agenda for today?

There was lots on the agenda, preparations for the camp opening. Everything had to be cleaned and if need be repaired, or at least some light maintenance. Then there were of course the activities. Julia/n had planned to take some of the week to prepare and plan the groups they had been asked to organise, for instance they fully intended on opening their LGBTQ group with a written essay on hatching ones egg, as the term was for realising your gender-identity and/or sexual orientation. They also wanted to get a good start on the other groups, art for instance and the music group. There was a piano in the community room and a few other instruments stored away in the back though both councillors and attendees were asked to bring their own instruments as far as it was reasonably possible. No one expected anyone to drag an entire set of drums to camp, or a grand piano, but smaller instruments like guitars, flutes, brass and woodwinds or string instruments. Nell Jones, the senior councillor, a young woman in her early 20s, who was perhaps the one Julia/n had most attached themselves to over the years they had attended the camp always brought her cello and the two had often played together, some times well into the late evenings. Since Ms Jones was not only a cellist but also a more than accomplished pianist the two had often played, and even performed for the parents on the family days, Rite of Spring by four hands, Julia/n's absolute favourite music of all time with Beethoven's fifth piano concerto a close second.

There was of course a lot of more modern music they loved as well from all manner of styles, from the mostly contemplative and softly passionate music of Antony and The Johnsons to the droning metal riffs of Earth and Sunn 0))) with a healthy dose of avantgarde Jazz thrown in for good measure. It was really just simple curiousity and their mind just wouldn't settle for just one style of music. They loved sounds, at least sounds they knew and could predict/expect while sudden, unexpected noises (almost no one they knew except for their aunt and Ms Jones really understood the distinction) startled them and could, if it was bad enough, have them frozen like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car. Light too was another thing that could trigger them and they often wore their polarised Ray Ban Wayfarers because of it, even indoors if the overhead light was too bright for the, like at supermarkets, or at school.

"First though is breakfast," they said in a rather toneless voice.
"And then there is the morning meeting ... and then ... I don't know really. Maybe we could do something fun after lunch?"

Last edited:
"Yeah, we could. Are you okay?" Adrienne was of course referring to Julia/n's tone of voice, or lack thereof in this case. She of course was going to be heavily involved in more active pursuits. Her tasks between now and lunch were to be in charge of getting the life jackets and other flotation devices out of storage, making sure they all worked, and that they were put on the racks they sat on when not in use. Then she'd check the jetty, make sure there was no issues with the boat they used to go out into the lake for all sorts of reasons, and only after all that would she be able to eat. After lunch, she'd set up the beach volleyball net, then inflate the gaggle of volleyballs they had.

Breakfast was the same as lunch had been with Julia/n carefully sorting and arranging their food to make sure no part of it touched the other. This involved quite a few plates, one plate with a short stack of pancakes, another with scrambled eggs, yet another with four slices of crispy bacon, a fourth plate held two slices of dry toast. There was also a large mug of black coffee and a glass of orange juice. As with lunch the day before and the Jules Special at the bonfire it was all eaten and drunk separately.

With breakfast done Julia/n first went to the storage room where the musical instruments were kept and met up with Ms Jones there. Together they took inventory of what instruments were available for loan and even found time to sit down and improvise together with Julia/n on the piano and Ms Jones on her cello. Music was the one place where Julia/n could let go of her obsession about structure and just let the notes flow freely, mostly on their own though as ensemble improvisation could often get complicated but with Ms Jones they had found a connection that allowed them to both follow and lead the progress of the music, almost without any other communication than through their instruments.

They played together for about twenty minutes before Julia/n had to move on to the next task they had set for themselves that morning. They borrowed a lap top from the administration office, which had several such lap tops for the junior councillors to borrow as they might need them for planning their schedules and/or preparing for group sessions.

Hatching! they wrote centred at the top of the page in bold letters and then took a deep breath. This was a story they had never told publicly before and knowing they would have to read it to a group of mostly strangers had them hesitating to start.

Hatching!

This is the term often used to describe the moment a person of any non-heteronormative gender but also by transgender people to describe the moment they realise their true gender as opposed to the gender they were assigned at birth. This is also often the moment when many take new names that better fit their true gender. Many also adjust their birthdays to the day of their hatching, especially transgender people and those of non-binary gender. I did too. My birthday is August 21, even if I will legally turn 18 a full four months before that date next year.

For myself I simply decided to add a /n to the name given to me by my parents. I was assigned female at birth, or AFAB, as the abbreviated term is that many non-binary people use to describe their physical gender. Those assigned male at birth use AMAB.

The story of my egg hatching on August 21, 2003 started long before that. It began long before that and if I am honest I couldn't tell you exactly when. I just knew ever since I was just a little girl that I was not a little girl at all. I just wasn't, at least not all of the time. I was never interested in the kind of things little girls are supposed to be interested in. This of course was perhaps also due to being neurodivergent. I was withdrawn, shy, uncomfortable around other people, and I still am, but not as much as I used to be.

From the moment my mom allowed me to pick my own clothes I stopped wearing dresses or skirts for a very long time and in the early stages of puberty I became depressed and started seeing a therapist. I talked a lot about how much I felt more like a boy than a girl and she recommended I should be put on puberty blockers, which she arranged to have prescribed for me. They stopped my breasts from growing but also made me taller than most girls at my school, even taller than some of the boys.

Julia/n went on for about a page and a half about going through puberty on puberty blockers and how their therapy changed from having been for depression to be about gender dysphoria, a term they only mentioned once to their parents because of how they in no uncertain terms told them that it was all just nonsense, told her that she was a girl and that was that. They had taken the name Julian with out the /n and when their parents refused to call them anything but Julia, without the n altogether they had run away to their much more understanding younger aunt who took them in and suggested to their parents that it was perhaps best that Julian lived with her instead of them. There would be far less drama that way.

What my therapist made me realise on that day, August 21, 2003, was that almost as much as I had talked about being a boy I had actually talked about how I still enjoyed certain things traditionally considered girly. I always wore earrings and mostly I wore some kind of make up as well, mostly like eyeliner but she had also noticed that I did from time to time wear lipstick as well, often a dark shade of purple. I must of course have been aware of this but it was the way she mentioned it, almost in passing: "That lipstick looks good on you," were her exact words and it made me think.

She asked me if I would be willing to try to wear a dress or a skirt, just for one day. I said no at first because it was a ridiculous idea but she insisted and told me to think of it as one final confirmation that I was a boy if I felt absolutely uncomfortable with it. I agreed and that afternoon when I got back home I borrowed one of my aunt's dresses, we were more or less the same size anyway, except the dress hung a bit loose on my chest.

I remember looking at myself in the mirror for a long long time wondering who that weird looking girl was looking back at me. And slowly it dawned on me that my first instinct wasn't to tear the dress off and never wear such a thing again but rather that with a bit of make up I kind of looked good in the dress. That exact moment was when my egg hatched. I had heard the term non-binary somewhere before, probably at my therapists and that was it. It was also then that I realised I was pansexual.

By the time they had finished their essay it was almost time for lunch and they realised how much they were looking forward to seeing Adrienne again, maybe show her the essay and let her read it.

Last edited:
Adrienne decided to brush off how Julia/n didn't answer her when she asked them if they were all right. Perhaps they didn't hear her, or they heard her but didn't listen to her, as ADD was a very common form of neurodivergence. Either way she happily ate breakfast with the cute enby, and despite how neurotypicals might feel about the way Julia/n divided up their food, Adrienne thought it was quirky and cute. But then again, maybe she was biased. Either way, she thought that once they established their relationship more, she might ask them if pranking them by mashing her food together would set them off or not. Best to ask ahead of time in this case, she thought.

After breakfast Adrienne made her way to the lake and the small dock they had set up. The first thing she did was make sure the dock was in good shape and had no splinters, as people would be barefoot sometimes when they traversed it. Then she and one of the adult counselors, a young man named Steve, hauled the small dinghy out of storage and they both checked the motor for defects and the hull for leaks. Then they pulled out a dummy that they used to test the life jackets, that simulated the weight of a person as well as the way they might relax in the water. Simply dropping the life jackets in a tub of water wouldn't accurately simulate a real-life situation. The dummy had a metal ring attached to the back of its neck, so they could pull it out of the water when they tested the next life jacket.

The two of them put the boat in the water and loaded the dummy and about 20 life jackets onto the dinghy, and Adrienne started the motor and brought the boat about 50 yards from the dock and began to test the life jackets one by one, starting with one that was her size, marked "Counselor" on the back. She dried it off with paper towels before putting it on and testing the other 19.

She and Steve took turns taking the boat out and testing the life jackets in groups of 20, there being about 80 in total so it didn't take long. Whoever wasn't in the boat were putting up the functional life jackets on the rack. All in all there were only five that needed replacement, and Adrienne dropped off the form that accounted for this on the way to lunch.

Lunch was a chicken stew with coconut milk and rice, a dish Julia/n could impossibly deconstruct to suit their OCD about blended food. They did however grab a bowl of rice and a deconstructed salad which each vegetable in a separate bowl and sat down next to Adrienne without a word. They were still thinking about their essay and what it would mean for them to read it aloud to a group of neurodivergent teenagers who might have gender dysphoria or not, teenagers that might just need that little extra encouragement to come out, or just talk about it with someone of similar experiences.

Eventually though she did ask her room mate if she would read it before they went off to have a bit of fun. They had brought the lap top with them and now passed the bag with it to Adrienne.
"It is very personal to me and you will know a lot more about me when you have read it than I do about you ... but it is not like you ... ummm have to reciprocate ... I mean like ... I do want to know all about you ... and your life up to the moment we met ... but ... like ... ummm ... when you are ready to tell me."

Adrienne giggled, as she often did when Julia/n did some cute little shy thing like that. Her lunch was an exercise in chaos theory: a bacon cheeseburger with barbecue sauce, Swiss cheese, fried onions and mushrooms, half of which were in danger of falling out of the bun. "Maybe I should finish eating first," she said with a laugh before she popped a couple of French fries in her mouth. "I'd be happy to tell you my life story, but maybe not all at once," she said after she'd swallowed. She tried to finish her lunch promptly but not so fast that she'd get sick, and promptly excused herself to the bathroom to wash up properly. Once she returned to her roommate and lover, she unzipped the laptop bag and pulled the computer out, opened it and began to read the essay.

When she was finished she abruptly wrapped her arms around Julia/n, not caring if she was in the middle of eating or not. "I'm so sorry your parents are such transphobic pricks! I promise I will never do that to you, not now, not ever! I accept you just how you are, you're so cute, sweet, caring, and dare I say you're definitely easy enough on my eyes!"

Just watching the chaos of Adrienne's meal and the way she ate it almost triggered Julia/n's OCD. She was the exact opposite of them in how she approached her food. Maybe before the summer was over there would be an Adrienne Special, a plate of food with a little of everything just mashed together, to go along with the Jules Special.

Even despite all the more intimate moments the two had shared the day before, and in the showers that morning, Julia/n still went rather stiff when Adrienne hugged them. It was well out of their comfort zone. Perhaps it might seem strange considering but there was clearly a difference between physical intimacy of a sexual nature and a simple friendly hug. Knowing that it was exactly that, a friendly caring hug meant to comfort they didn't say anything but rather acknowledged the intent with a nod. They did wiggle themselves free after a little while though and bit their bottom lip.
"So what were you planning for the afternoon. I was hoping to do an inventory of the art supply but I can do that tomorrow if you would like to do something fun instead."

Adrienne did not fail to notice Julia/n's body language when she hugged them, and let go not long afterwards. "I'm sorry, about the hug and what not. I guess I just got emotional and plus, I hope I can help you loosen up a bit, so to speak. And to that end, there's a little inlet on the lake where you can only either swim in, or take the camp's boat. To hear them tell it, a few years back a snapping turtle hung out there but ever since the counselors just have to check to make sure there wasn't anything else lurking there. The best part is that the undergrowth muffles sound really well, if you get my meaning. Anyway, they got me on snapper patrol, but I can swim out there with a walkie in a waterproof case and just tell them what I see or don't see, that way we can relax a bit and they won't miss the boat if they need it. How well can you swim, though?"

It was amazing to them just how Adrienne were both such a caring person and sensitive to all or their little quirks and triggers and at the same time so extrovert in everything she did that she managed to balance both triggering and calming Julia/n, almost at the same time. She also seemed very in tune with the fact that Julia/n still could freeze up when she touched them even after they had engaged sexually a few times already.

They attempted a smile as Adrienne apologised for the hug and nodded rather mechanically at her suggestion of going to the far end of the lake to check for Snapping Turtles. They weren't that strong a swimmer though and it was quite a distance across water before you got what the kids, themselves included, called Snapper's Cove.
"Could we ... ummm ... take a canoe instead perhaps," they suggested and looked at Adrienne as if worried that they had just ruined her plans for the afternoon.

Last edited:
"Of course we can, that's no problem! Also, wear a bathing suit." She leaned in to whisper in their ear, even though the chatter in the cafeteria made that unnecessary. "The sexier a bathing suit you're comfortable with, the better. But you do you." Adrienne swore to herself that by summer's end she'd have the adorable enby confidently walking around like they just stepped out of a porn shoot. Or something. Her thoughts on the matter came up less defined, as they did when she was excited and also when she required more info on what she was thinking about.

Giggling like a schoolgirl who just talked about something dirty (when she was most likely going to Julia/n's school in the fall, and had just talked about wanting them to wear the sexiest bathing suit they were comfortable wearing), she stood up, picked up her tray and said, "See you back at the cabin, roomie!", with a big smile and sauntered off to throw her trash away.

Seeing Adrienne almost skip away out of the dining hall Julia/n just stood there for a while with their tray before remembering they'd been about to put away the dishes.

They had actually brought a bathing suit even if they weren't all that fond of bathing and the councillors of course respected this but it mede them stand out less among the other kids than if they wore their regular clothes while the others were splashing around in the water.

Back at the cabin they changed out of the clothes they'd worn that morning, slipped into the black two piece, before putting on a fresh t-shirt and knee length shorts.

They then followed Adrienne down to the lake where they got a canoe and set out for Snapper's Cove where they were sure Adrienne had something naughty planned.

Adrienne had of course not wasted the opportunity to tease her cute, shy lover as they changed in the cabin. The way she bent over and then peeked past her bare legs to grin at Julia/n as her lips peeked past her upper thighs sent sparks to said lips and then some. Since they opted to use a canoe, she just grabbed her drawstring bag and stashed a towel and the RealDoe inside it, as well as a roll of paper towels and some toy cleaner and soap, in the unlikely but still possible event it landed in the sand. She actually carried a water bottle attached to a waterproof fanny pack on her waist, which contained her phone, some snacks and some water purification tablets.

When they got to the docks, she selected a black life jacket with reflective tape and the word "Counselor" on the back and upper right chest. "To match your bathing suit," she said with a smile. Her own outfit was comparatively more daring, with a bikini top decked out in the Pride rainbow (she had a gay best friend back home that had gotten it for her as a farewell present when she moved here), and the matching thong bottoms were covered by a pair of what might possibly be the shortest, tightest pair of "Daisy Dukes" in three states. Her own life jacket was a bright sunny yellow, to reflect her mood today.

The lake was calm as it always was, unless there were strong winds ruffling its surface and as they paddled towards Snapper's cove Julia/n was quiet. They were still slightly embarrassed by some of Adrienne's teasing, even if it had been without any malicious intent. It was probably the very opposite, Adrienne's way of luring them out of their shell.

It both amazed them and aroused them the way their roommate, their very intimate roommate, had chosen to dress. If one looked, and they couldn't help to look, one could almost see the edges of her vulva outside the fabric, or at least a hint of her bikini bottoms. Especially from behind when she leaned forward to pull the canoe towards the jetty. The fact that her bikini top just barely covered her generous breasts wasn't helping either. She was without question the type of girl who enjoyed the attention her forms attracted.

"Maybe we should do the rounds first, look for any snapping turtles and anything else that might be a cause for concern before we ..."
They cut themself off and blushed as Adrienne once more leaned over to pull the canoe onto the rocky beach.
"... y'know."

"I already did that, silly!", Adrienne said, smiling as she straightened up and stretched, the sun shining down on her skin and reflecting off the yellow of the life jacket. Her sunglasses also glinted slightly. "The only snappers on this beach, are between our legs. Rawr!" She giggled and made a claw like shape with her hand, playfully 'scratching' in Julia/n's general direction as they sat in the canoe. It was good her lover was so light, seeing as Adrienne was dragging the canoe onto the beach while Julia/n still sat in it, but she'd not scold the enby even if they murdered someone.

"So, do you wanna talk about anything?", she asked, after tying the canoe to a tree about twenty yards from the bow of the small boat, and holding out her hand to help Julia/n onto the beach. "I brought some snacks, too," she said, using her free hand to pat her fanny pack. "We could always just skip to the main event, but, well, it's not just about sex with us, is it? I wanna be like, your proper girlfriend. Don't you?" She seemed suddenly very insecure, as if these were important questions and she was very afraid the answers would be the ones she didn't like.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

They smiled at Adrienne's little puppet show regarding the only snappers in Snapper's Cove were between each of their legs. It was a reference that only partially made sense to them. They had heard it referred to as a clam, or a clam taco and clams snapped but at the same time it didn't make any sense at all since they couldn't really snap with their vulvas? Or was there some kind of trick Adrienne had discovered to control her labia, like how some people could wiggle their ears as if they were flapping a pair of wings. It was confusing but a little bit funny at the same time.

Was there something they wanted to talk about? Had they seemed like they had something they wanted to talk about. Probably not, as it seemed the question had been more of an invitation for them to just sit down, have some snacks and just talk, the way proper girlfriends would.
"I ... I don't know," they said while taking off their life jacket and laid it on the rocky ground to sit on.
"I mean ... I do want us to be like proper girlfriends," they continued pulling their legs up towards themself into a sort of lotus position.
In all honesty however they were unsure of the term girlfriend to describe themself in relation to Adrienne, boyfriend wouldn't exactly fit either.
"Partner?" they suggested out loud as if expecting Adrienne to have followed their train of thought.
"Too generic!" they concluded.
It could mean anything from a substitute word for girlfriend but also that they were business partners.
"Life-partners sounds like a very big commitment though," they continued and eventually just shrugged.
"Girlfriend will have to do, for now."

Back
Top Bottom