Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Yay! And, I guess we do have to figure a better word than 'girlfriends' or 'partners', cause obviously you don't consider yourself to be a girl all the time, and partners just sounds so...yeah, you know what I mean. But at least we got that outta the way!" Adrienne took off her life jacket and her drawstring bag, carefully keeping the other contents inside it as she pulled out the large, oversize towel that would easily wrap around them both and spread it out under some partial shade. Then she glanced Julia/n's way, gave them a wink, and pulled off her shorts, tossing them onto the towel as she went over to the undergrowth, pulled down her bikini bottoms (not that the act of taking off her shorts didn't make it that much easier to see, well, everything), squatted down, and started to pee, letting out a long sigh. Her back was to Julia/n the whole time, who could see how her perfectly round ass spread slightly as she squatted, her rosebud slightly visible. As she emptied her bladder, she looked over her shoulder and smirked. "Be a dear and grab the toilet paper I brought with me for just such a possibility, would you? It's in my bag." She hoped the shy enby would see the RealDoe as they looked for the toilet paper. As much as she loved messing with them, she hoped Julia/n would feel something besides the need to run and hide when they saw it.

Last edited:
[Day 2 Afternoon]

Julia/n couldn't help but watch, almost stare, at Adrienne as she began to undress. They knew they were expected to do the same, to just keep their bathing suit on, and Adrienne had already seen them with less clothes on, still they hesitated but perked as Adrienne disappeared into the undergrowth. It might have taken them a bit longer than it should to realise why, long enough for them to stand up and follow her.
"Oh," they said, a bit startled by the sight of a bottomless Adrienne squatting down with her legs wide apart and a stream of pee splashing against the grass.
"I ... uh ..."
They swallowed hard as the sight actually aroused them quite a lot more than they would have expected it to had it come up in conversation.
"I'll just go over there then," they said attempting to explain their intrusion with having needed to do the same.
They turned and walked over to the next bush, took off their shorts and their bottoms, squatted down but didn't really need to pee so they just sat there, throwing glances over their shoulder at Adrienne's generous buttocks still showing behind the bush.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Adrienne finished up, and looked over her shoulder at Julia/n. Frowning slightly, she rose to her feet, holding her bikini bottoms in one hand and walked over to where they squatted in the undergrowth. "You okay? Should we maybe slow down a bit?" She leaned down to lay a hand on Julia/n's shoulder, squeezing it in a reassuring sort of way. "Be right back, cutie," she said and went over to the water and sat down, splashing some on her crotch to wash it off some before finishing the job with some toilet paper from the roll she brought. Then she pulled her bikini bottoms and shorts back on, grabbed everything, including the towel, and went over to wherever Julia/n was and wrapped them both in the fluffy purple softness. "I'm sorry I keep embarrassing you. I'm just trying to coax you out of your shell, but so far it feels like I'm using a crowbar when I just need to be more patient."

[Day 2 Afternoon]

It was so embarrassing, the whole thing. They had of course ruined everything by simply being the backwards, awkward freak all the kids at their old school had said they was, and some of the less understanding teachers. They had overheard one teacher talking to another teacher about them saying that of course that weird kid, that was the phrase he had used, was good for the school's overall grades but she also rubbed all the other kids the wrong way and was a social disaster. They had of course not been aware that she had heard them because none of the teachers said anything like that to her face, or to her aunt's face, or in any official setting where it might be put on record.

Maybe a normal teenager would have cried but Julia/n had simply gone the other way to avoid facing the teachers, gone through the rest of the day at school much the same as always, except they were a year ahead by then, which might of course have contributed to them rubbing the other kids the wrong way. After school they had taken the bus home as usual and not told their aunt about it until she asked. Her aunt could read them in ways no one else could, could recognise emotions where no one else really could even tell they had any. Two weeks later they had started a new school, one that was designed to educate kids like them and now placed in a surrounding more fitting they actually made a friend. It was also the year when they first attended the camp at Northampton Beach on the recommendation of their friend's parents.

They had come a long way since then and at the same time not. They had learned to recognise certain social cues and to some extent to interact with other people their own age. And still they made these stupid, embarrassing mistakes that ruined everything. They had really liked Adrienne, even if she was of course far too outgoing for their taste, and yet she was was also one of the most genuinely caring people she had met that wasn't a counsellor at the camp or a teacher at their new school. Adrienne liked them not despite who they were but because of who they were, even if she did tease them at times about their OCD but she did it with good intentions, to, as Julia/n had just vaguely heard her say, coax them out of their shell.

Despite the earlier hand on their shoulder and worried question about whether they were alright, they were still convinced that they had ruined everything, pushed away the one person they had had any sort of ... romantic ... attachment to, rubbed her the wrong way and convinced her that they were not worth the time or effort to keep pursuing. They could already see Adrienne packing her stuff up and requesting another room mate.

This was one of Julia/n's biggest problems when interacting with people. She constantly over-thought everything, always assumed the worst, but that was how it had been once and even if things had changed, even if they had changed, when they had changed schools it was still how they reacted to situations they realised were embarrassing without anyone telling them they were.

They felt Adrienne sit down next to them where they still squatted with no clothes on below the waist, felt her wrap the blanket around them and heard her apologise, even if it wasn't really Adrienne who had done anything wrong but rather they themself who had not read the cue that perhaps Adrienne wanted to be alone while relieving herself.

They nodded in response and then as they sat there silently they realised that they now did need to pee actually. Still they couldn't bring themself to ask for some privacy and tried to hold it. This worked for a little while but eventually it was impossible to hold it and a trickle of urine escaped, not much, but enough to turn their face a shade of red that would have been the envy of any stop light.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Julia? I actually wanted you to watch when I peed, it's like a kink of mine. In the future I'll try to verbalize stuff that's not so obvious. If you gotta go, I won't mind if you let me watch, but if you want to do it in private, that's cool too. Just say something either way, you have nothing to fear from me. I don't intend to go anywhere." As they both sat there, she gently took their face in her hands, turned their head towards her, and gave them a kiss. "Wow, you got really red! What's the matter?" Then she looked down at the sand. "Oh! Well, consider this an exercise. It's time to speak up. What do you want me to do, Julia?" Whatever Julia/n decided, they'll need space, so Adrienne took the towel and folded it up and set it aside.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Julia/n nodded as Adrienne spoke. They thought it was perhaps a bit strange that she had wanted them to watch her pee but then again they had read about so so many kinks online and in books some of which they had grown curious about, that toy Adrienne had allowed them to use on her the night before but also other things like rimming, other kinds of toys, like vibrating anal plugs and remote controlled vibrating eggs. Wetting, and by extension, most watersports were also among some of the things they had been curious about for a while, and something they had experimented a bit with on their own.

At first just spreading wider to watch themself pee on the toilet but later they had experimented with peeing in the shower while rubbing their clit and had some pretty amazing orgasms like that. Once they had even bought a pair of white leggings that fit them rather tightly and without wearing anything under them had snuck into the bathroom and wet themself watching the urine trickle down their legs and how the wetness spread from their crotch down their thighs. They had had to masturbate in the wet leggings before taking them off and washing them to get the stains out befor putting them into the laundry.

Another time they had pee'd into their hand and tasted it, lapping their own urine from the palm of their hand the way a dog or a cat drank. There had also been times when they had lain down, naked, in the bathtub and lifted their bottom half up above their top half and pee'd all over themself while masturbating.

All of these fantasies and experiments were of course weird and embarrassing to talk to anyone about, at least in the real world. They had shared some of it in an online fetish community but that was easier because it was anonymous. They had stopped after a while though because of how creepy some of the guys, and even some of the girls (if indeed they were really girls), were. There had been many who had asked if they could pee for them on cam, or maybe video themself while wetting themself outdoors wearing specific types of clothes and that was when they had simply stopped going to those kinds of online forums.

They had never expected to ever meet anyone in real life who wasn't totally disgusted by their little fetish and that was the reason, mostly, for their reaction. They had walked away to hide and pretend they too had been looking for some privacy to relieve themself because they had not been able to imagine that Adrienne had a similar fetish and so much of the embarrassment had not been from having caught Adrienne peeing but from how it had aroused them. Embarrassment was of course a large part of this fetish, because it was dirty.

And now with Adrienne's offer to watch them pee if they wanted too they felt even more aroused. It was something they had had fantasies about for a long time, usually though it involved a girl, or at times even a boy catching them in a situation just like the one they had caught Adrienne in but this was also a very interesting offer and when it became obvious that Adrienne had noticed them not able to hold it anymore they nodded again and spoke up, as suggested by the insanely hot girl with her arm around them.
"Please ... yes. I ... I want you to ... watch me ... pee. Just like ... hold me like you are holding me now and just watch."

They let out a sigh of relief and relaxed their bladder. A powerful stream of urine now gushed out of them and onto the sand where it splashed and began to form a puddle between their legs and it was all they could do to not reach down to start rubbing themself as it did. Though at the same time they wanted Adrienne to do that, wanted her to rub her fingers against their clit, maybe even push a finger inside them, wanted to feel their pee splashing against her hand, but said nothing about it because even if Adrienne probably would have done it it was enough to just have her watch and enjoy watching.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Adrienne did indeed think of perhaps putting her hand down there as Julia/n peed, but instead she thought she'd use her words to arouse the cute little pixie: "You're such a good enby for sharing with me. I don't ever want you to use the bathroom door in our cabin, and I wanna explore all your little kinks and fetishes. But I do have a limit with this: pee goes out, not in. Sound fair?" The way she spoke and the way her breath tickled their ear was meant to be seductive, and she hoped it was successful. "But when you're done, I have something that does go in, as a reward for sharing this little kink of yours with me."

But before that happened, Adrienne waited for their bladder to be empty, then grabbed some toilet paper from the roll and shifted the way she sat so she could easily do what she was about to do without taking her arm off of Julia/n's shoulders. "Now I wanna help you wipe, do you mind if I do that for you?" If they consented, she would wipe their pussy clean, but then use another, clean piece of toilet paper to rub them in a more sexual way, as the helping them wipe thing was meant as an 'excuse' to lead into that. If they didn't consent, she'd simply hand them the piece of toilet paper and wait.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Not ever use the bathroom door in their cabin? Ever again? That was private and even though, of course, Julia/n was more aroused sexually in that moment than they could ever remember being before there would be moments when they would want to simply relieve their bladder. And what about when they were doing number two? They blushed at the thought but, not wanting to ruin the moment, said nothing about it. It would be a conversation for another time.

They did nod however when Adrienne offered to wipe them and the moment her fingers touched their labia, even through the paper, they let out a loud involuntary moan that caught themself by surprise and they quickly put a hand over their mouth to muffle the noise.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Adrienne giggled when she heard Julia/n moan. "Ohh, I love that, it's my new favorite sound. Don't put your pretty little hand over your mouth, no one can hear you moan. They might be able to hear you scream, though." Another giggle. "But, maybe the part about never using the bathroom door was a bit much. I just get so into it, my motor mouth is even more motor-y and my no-filter is even less. Just, try to keep that in mind in future, okay? My baaad." She made up for it by leaning in to whisper in Julia/n's ear, "Since consent is sexy as fuck, do you want me to move my hand from the sexiest fucking pussy this side of the Atlantic, or do you wanna get naked and fuck, finally?"

[Day 2 Afternoon]

They did remove their hand from their mouth and nodded. It was mostly the surprise that had caused them to cover it anyway, almost as if the noise had not actually come from them but from someone else that both looked and felt a lot like them. They did after all have very little experience with being touched at all and much less in a sexual way by anyone other than themself.

Adrienne's comment about never closing the door to the toilet ever again also reminded them about how their roommate (girlfriend?) had issues controlling her impulses from time to time and nodded again. There was much the two of them would have to get used to about thhe other and adjust themselves to if they were going to make any sort of relationship work.

They nodded a third time but in context of Adrienne's question it was much less certain what Julia/n meant by the nod so they clarified that they were ready to at least try to fuck, though they wondered what Adrienne knew about European vaginas to make her make the distinction she made.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Adrienne smiled. "Perfect. And, by the way, I was trying to give you a compliment, I dunno if you're the type who has a hard time not taking things literally. If so, I apologize for the confusion." She grabbed her bag and pulled out the RealDoe. "I think it's finally time we both used this at once, don't you? Why don't you get fully naked, and comfortable, as you think about if you wanna have the cock, or be fucked by it." She laid the towel out so that they would have a relatively sand-free place to make love, then began taking her clothes back off.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Julia/n certainly was the type of neurodivergent person to take far too many things far too literally. In many cases language was too blunt to make sense to them. If for instance someone said We've got to run, instead of we've got to hurry, they ran, often not really understanding why since the person who had said they had to didn't. There had been many awkward moments across various dinner tables when people had asked if they could pass the salt, or any other item on the table. Of course they could but it had taken a long time for them to realise that it was not a question but a request for them to pass the specified item.

They were learning though, making mental notes of all the oddly worded phrases people sometimes used that seemed to mean one thing but usually meant something different.

Their movements as the followed Adrienne's instructions did not nearly reflect the heated passion they felt at the prospect of having sex with this uninhibited girl with the most stunning body. They took off their clothes item by item, as little as it was, folded it neatly and placed it in a pile until they were entirely naked in front of Adrienne, their flat chest and straight forms even more obvious in that state.

It was not the first time Adrienne had seen them naked, nor would it be the last, they assumed, but even though they really liked Adrienne and wanted to have sex with her, they still blushed and felt embarrassed at being naked in front of her and thus, quite involuntarily, let their hands drop to cover their pubic mound.

Thinking about what they had been asked to think about they stared at the toy they had already tried once, had already worn as if it was a cock and used to masturbate like a boy. That morning they had dressed like a girl but the offer to use the toy as a substitute cock was simply too tempting and so they reached for it, shyly but with clear intentions.

Last edited:
Adrienne smiled warmly as Julia/n reached for the RealDoe. "That's it, don't be shy. You're such a brave enby. I promise I won't make you regret this." She handed them the toy and then leaned back on the towel, spreading her legs invitingly. "You're gonna be the first person to ever have sex with me, and I couldn't imagine a better person to share my first time with. It's gonna be your first time too, right?" She reached out for Julia/n's hand, and took it in hers. "I know this'll be so fucking amazing, because you're fucking amazing. Now, come take me...if you can handle me, that is." The playful smirk that stretched across Adrienne's face as she leaned back and teased Julia/n by playing with herself, moaning softly, was hopefully enough to convey she was just messing with them. "Come now, Julian," she said, using the masculine form of their name, seeing as they either had the RealDoe's saddle inside them or were about to. "We don't got all day."

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Julia/n nodded and turned their back to Adrienne to insert the saddle into their vagina, not so much out of shyness or modesty but for appearance so that when they did turn to face her again they would do so with a huge erection. Being as aroused and wet as they were from the pee play it slipped inside surprisingly easy and after a few tugs on the silicone cock substitute it fit them perfectly even if the large saddle pushed against their vaginal canal, which felt amazing as they moved their legs to turn back around. Curious to see what effect it might have they then took a few steps, feeling the saddle move inside them, or rather the walls of their vagina moving around it and they let out a moan as the saddle caressed every part of their vagina, it even rubbed against their clitoris as they moved.

Better yet, as they looked down their flat chest and saw the erection pointing up at them they felt more comfortable with what they saw than they had ever felt before. It was how they had always imagined their body and this filled them with confidence enough to start stroking the RealDoe.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Damn, Julian! You're so hard for me!" Adrienne instantly switched to treating them as a male, as that seemed to be what they were going for anyways. As she approached the slender, cute enby, she dropped to her knees in front of them, her hand reaching out to explore the flat planes of their stomach, run her fingers through the curls from which the RealDoe was sticking out, rub their clit briefly. But what she really wanted to do was put that dildo in her mouth. Sure, she'd used her mouth on it in the past, but only when she was masturbating, by herself. The prospect of doing it to Julia/n, while they were wearing it, sent a wave of arousal straight to her pussy, which started to drip onto the sand as she took the toy in her mouth, putting as much of it inside as possible before withdrawing. "Fuck," she said after she caught her breath. "You're so big, and hard for me!" She adopted a submissive look as she raised her eyes to look at Julia/n as she started to suck on the dildo, as if giving a blowjob.

As they stroked the silicone cock the saddle moved inside them and it was such an amazing sensation, though the best part of it was the feeling of a thick hard cock and their hand moving along its shaft.
"Are you as wet for me as I am hard for you?" they asked in a deeper and more confident voice than they had imagined themself capable of.
There was still a hint of shyness and awkwardness to it but they were a lot more comfortable with the words coming out of their mouth.
The question of course answered itself when they looked down at the voluptuous girl squatting in front of them with their cock in her mouth.

They had not really expected to feel much from the blowjob, as sadly the silicone toy was not attached to their nervous system, but to their surprise the movement of Adrienne's lips along the shaft, her hand stroking it, caused the saddle to move inside them, rubbing against their g-spot and it wasn't long before they placed both hands on top of Adrienne's head and thrust their hips forward, causing the cock to poke against the back of her mouth, and let out a long whimpering cry as they came.

Last edited:
[Day 2 Afternoon]

Adrienne's eyes widened but she didn't gag on the RealDoe as Julia/n came hard while pushing her head onto the silicone shaft, as if it were a real cock and they were seeking to cum down her throat or something. When the enby eventually let go, she withdrew the toy from her mouth, panting and spitting some of the excess saliva on the ground. "To answer your question, I'm wetter than a waterfall. Fucking take me, Julian. Make me yours already, I can't take it anymore!" And with that the buxom redhead lay on her back and threw her legs open like a welcoming family member throwing the doors open for their relative on a holiday, her hand softly rubbing her clit to both get herself worked up as well as communicate her level of need to Julia/n.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

They had begun the day feeling more femme than masc but with the RealDoe poking out between their legs, not to mention having Adrienne give them a blowjob, something they had had many sexual fantasies about over the last few years, that had changed and when Adrienne called them Julian and begged them to take her, to make her theirs it only added to the feeling of how right all of it was, how perfect the toy was for them.

"Yea? You want me to fuck you?" they said, words that would normally have had them blushing and stuttering but which they now spoke with confidence, like someone who had plenty experience with fucking, not like a shy virgin whose fantasies often ran wild and sometimes scared them a little as well.
"You want my big hard cock deep inside your tight little cunt? they continued and positioned themself between Adrienne's invitingly open legs, used their knees to push them ever so slightly more apart to line up the silicone cock with her soaking wet cavity which seemed to be screaming for attention, demanding to be filled.

At first they just teased her, rubbing the tip of the toy along the dripping wet crack, and doing so made the saddle move inside themself. Reaching out with their free hand they grabbed Adrienne's left breast, squeezed it softly, found the nipple and gave it a pinch, did the same to her right breast while looking into her eyes. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Then they thrust their hips forward and felt the saddle move deeper inside them as the cock pushed into Adrienne, let out a sigh and then lay down on top of their girlfriend, feeling her large breasts press against their own flat chest and with a deep moan kissed her.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Oh, FUCK!" When Julia/n pressed the silicone cock inside of Adrienne's wet, quivering sex, she moaned loud and rolled her eyes back, nearly orgasming on the spot, the added stimulation given to her breasts sending sparks shooting straight to her newly-breached pussy. This was the first time anyone had penetrated her, and it felt positively heavenly. Kissing Julia/n back with just as much passion as they exhibited, she did not leave her hands idle, instead exploring the enby's body, memorizing every inch of the pale flesh so that she might be able to navigate it in complete darkness. Eventually she found her hands at Julia/n's breasts, and proceeded to give them a tentative taste of the squeezing and pinching combo that so thrilled the redhead.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

As the two lay there on the sandy grass of Snapper's Cove like the proverbial beast with two backs, entangled in each other, moving against one another with an increasingly synchronised rhythm, surrounded by the sound of the light breeze in the reeds, the occasional hum of an insect flying by and the sound of the gently lapping water, all mixed with the sounds of their own heavy breathing and moans, Julia/n was completely lost in both their own pleasure and the task of provoking as much pleasure as possible out of Adrienne's body. They worked the silicone cock with both passion, determination and urgency. There was nothing in their past experiences to compare the sensation shooting through their body to. It was as if both their insides and their skin had been set alight with a soft warm flame of pleasure, heightening each touch of fingers as well as lips.

In this almost trance-like state their confidence grew even more and as they felt another orgasm start to rise within them, familiar yet at the same time not since it seemed to have no center but rather grew out of every nerve in their body, Julia/n whimpered softly and with a shyness and hesitation almost comparable to their usual awkwardness whispered: "My ass, please finger my ass ..."

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Adrienne was almost too caught up in her pleasure to hear Julia/n's request, but she moved swiftly to grant it, reaching around just a little more with her right hand (both were gripping the cute enby's perky ass as they drove the silicone cock into her pussy) and sliding her index finger past the tight sphincter, using some of the wetness from the adjacent hole as lube.

"L-like that?", she stammered, slightly cum-drunk and her own orgasm's approach compounding the issue. "Keep going, I'm so close..."

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"Fuck yes," Exactly like that Julia/n cried out and almost began to cry as they came hard almost within seconds of feeling their anal cavity being invaded by Adrienne's firm index finger.
It was as if it threw them into a frenzy and they now began to slam their hips forward with all the force they could muster. Their movements were erratic, irregular, and not all of them conscious but rather more lik involuntary spasms, and they kept going until they almost passed out from the overwhelming sensation coursing through their body.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

Even Adrienne was surprised at what that seemingly simple thing did to her lover. When they started to thrust erratically it sent her into an earth-shattering orgasm, her screams of pleasure mingling with Julia/n's as she squirted uncontrollably and spasmed underneath her lover, screaming "Julian!" over and over as she rode out her orgasm. When they finally ceased and flopped atop her body, she wrapped her arms around them and cooed softly in their ear, "That was fucking amazing."

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"It was," Julia/n agreed and rolled off but instantly leaned in close to cuddle with Adrienne.
There was a huge smile on their otherwise relatively expressionless face. They felt as if their entire body was a big fuzzy cloud and there was still a tingly sensation of pleasure lingering just inside their sphincter from Adrienne's fingering. It had been everything they had imagined it would be and more.

The RealDoe still protruded from their crotch and as they looked down they began to giggle. Not accounting for the fact that had it been a real penis it would have been flaccid and spent after the orgasm they had just had it still looked just right and they decided to keep it in for as long as Adrienne would let them borrow it, even after they got dressed again. It would make a much more convincing and obvious bulge in their bathing suit than a pair of rolled up socks ever could. It would look like they were walking around with a raging erection.

"So ... maybe we should actually check for snapping turtles and whatever else might be hiding here," they said as their mind slowly came back down from the orgasmic high.

[Day 2 Afternoon]

"I thought...we already did that?" Adrienne giggled and got up, but made no effort to get dressed again. She planned to do...something else with Julia/n before they went back to camp, but right now she wasn't really sure what. "Well, might as well make sure." So the both of them would go around the small beach, making sure that it was clear of wildlife that might do harm to swimmers. Of course, she was still very much in a horny mood, so when Julia/n crouched down to inspect what was yet another harmless sign of past habitation, she reached out and gave the enby's petite bottom a pinch, much like that of a snapping turtle's jaws but she deliberately used the pads of her fingers, not her nails.

Back
Top Bottom