Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love that could start a War (-Asaka-Chan- and Jemnai)

Not looking away form the path ahead of them, Anju paused in thought then smiled softly. "I will take anything if it's cold.." She told him then set the coordinates for their destinations before relaxing against the back of the seat.

Jemnai grabs two Carmabury Frothes and heads back into the bridge of the ship. He walks over to her hands her the drink."Here you go "he said as he gives her a nug with his elbow."Well what does the weather reports say on Aubicon like"he asked

Seeing the ship was now on aouto pilot, Anju looked up at him and took the drink thankfully. She poped the bottel open by pressing it agianst the metal dashboard of the ship. It made a short hiss noise and she took a couple sips. Then she held up some papers telling her about wether conditions. "Lets see...Aubicon" She muttered. Then she carefully placed her drink down on the floor beside her feet. "There is a high warning for a sand storm.."

"Alright Ice Sand Storms those will be tricky so I take the helm once we get there. So I hear Prince Darkic of Quartus been talking with your parents about your hand. He is nice looking young man"Jemnai said to Anju as he sits at that navigators postion.

ooc Darkic is sob abusive guy who wants Anju's staff.

"I guess I can watch you steer and then learn to drive in these condition if this situation were to happen again." She said as she sipped her drink. Then she scowled at the floor when he mentioned the prince. "I don't see why I have to be wed.. I don't know him and could care less if he looked good or not.." Anju stated roughly.

"Well arrange marriages can work out princess"Jemnai said knowing the reputation of the Prince wasnt one that was great with in the two systems."I was married once but that was long time ago before the war"Jemnai said as he take a sip of his drink as he got lost in thaught thinking about his family he once had a very long time ago.

"Was it arranged Sensie?" She asked looking at him curiously. Then she played with the container of liquid that she drank from. Anju always hated to be forced into things. This one thing in particular was the most annoying. She didn't like being forced to live the rest of her life with someone she doesn't care about.

"No it wasnt but I known people who has had them"Jemnai said to her as he take s sip of his drink. His mind was still thinking about Suri and their two sons Alexander and Ambrose and the last time he saw them alive was when he was was leaving for work then getting the call they were killed in an explosion at the home.

"Where they truely happy or just acting?" She asked him then looked out into the dark nothingness that was space. Anju sighed and sank back into her seat before gently placeing her drink on the gorund. Then she found her fingers playing her her long locks of dark hair.

"At first they had to get to know each other then from there did fall in love"Jemnai as he noticed when she was nervous or unsure of herself she play with her dark locks."Listen who ever your folks decide on you will always have my blade at your service your highness"he said.

She still had one finger twilring a peice of her hair when she looked up at him. Her eyes softened to a smooth violet hue as she looked at him. Then she placed her hands on her legs and sighed. "That is good to here. Thank you Sensie.."

"Your welcome highness"Jemnai said as he finished his drink and heads back to put it into the trash receptical. He thaught back to that day when he got home after hearing the news he saw the calling card it was a former student turned evil that had killed his family.

Anju pulled her knees up to her chest and watched the starts glide by their ship in silence. Her long dark hair was covering her like a blanket and her eyes seemed to shine in the dim light of space. Her thoughts were one the future rather than the past. "How much longer until we arrive?" She asked him.

"What does the navcomputer say you need to know how to read that when you lead your team and troops on missions"Jemnai said as was trainning her to be more then just princess but an over all leader to know every job of those under her from being medic to being formiital leader.

She sighed then leaned over to what looked like a small computer screen. Anju blinked at it and then placed her finger on the screen as she tried to remember the meanings behind the symbols.
"I still haven't figured this part out yet." Anju sighed as she tapped at a certain symbol in the upper right hand corner. "What does that mean?"

"That is fuel readout"Jemnai said as he looked at the monitor for the symbol she was pointing at."Well this will tell us how much fuel we used as well as how much is left"he said to her.

"Oh okay.." She paused. Then she looked around the screen and pointed out the coordinates. Anju then ran her fingers over a few more things before she answered her own question.
"My guess is a couple more hours before we get there." She told him then leaned back lazily in her chair.

Back
Top Bottom