Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love that could start a War (-Asaka-Chan- and Jemnai)

Jemnai

Supernova
Long ago even before the Senshi of the Sol System were even formed. In a galaxy far from the Milky Way one of the first teams of Senshi were formed as there was Prophesy that says that the princess who become a great warrior queen would be one of the most powerfull Queens ever to rule the system.

In the large building close to the center of city by the royal palace was the trainning center. Inside was man that looked to be in his mid to late 20s. He was meditating as he wore black and brown Travelers robes.

The sun was sinking slowly into the horizon and the servants ran around the castle like highly disturbed bugs with lanterns. "Lady Anjumashi!" Cried one of them. "Where are you?!" One of the servants was the princess's attendant. The lady was often run ragged looking for the mischievous girl. With a lantern firmly in her grasp, the attendant searched the corridors of the palace with little avail. She then stood looking out over the horizon from the balcony of the princess’s room. "Where are you Anjumashi..."
"I told you a thousand times, call me Anju!" She huffed as she climbed down from the roof. Anju was sporting a pair of men's training pants and a servant’s tied kimono for a top. The ties were actually ribbons from her actual kimono, but she hated the heavy clothes and often switched with the servants.
"Don't climb up there! You could fall and kill yourself!" The woman cried then grabbed her by the elbow. "Arg! You never let me have any fun Xu!" Anju frowned.
"Tomorrow is your eighteenth birthday! You better start acting like one!" The woman growled then pulled her down to the courtyard where her uncle was speaking with his advisers.
"Ah Anjumashi! You...have taken quite a interest in fashion I see.." He chuckled looking at her odd assortment of clothes. Anju bowed politely and then looked at the man in the brown robes.
"You beseeched me uncle?"

"Anjumashi"her uncle said to the young woman."You are going to be late for your trainning with Master Jemnai at the trainning center"her uncle said to her. Tho most of the people didnt know much about Master Jemnai other then he was great warrior and created the powers of the Senshi that the Princesses of the planets in the system use to protect it.

Meanwhile at the trainning center Master Jemnai was waiting patiently for his student to arrive for her trainning. He had learnt long ago that patience was virtue. Most of the people that saw him in the markets saw a man that dressed like that and lived a minumal life.

"Yes uncle.." She replied with another bow. Then she stuck her tongue out at her attendant Xu and ran through the palace to the training center. While she was running she bumped into servants with sheets and water causing a large mess and commotion. "Sorry!" Anju called over her shoulder then she slid to a halt looking into the training center. She blinked not seeing anyone that appeared to be The Great Warrior Jemnai. Anju stepped onto the ground and sighed placing her hands on her hips. Then she spotted a man in what looked like less than servant robes. "Excuse me, but do you know where I can find a person called Jemnai?" she asked softly.

"Jemnai you say"Jemnai said as he slowly stood up slowly"He was here earlier saying he doesnt have time to train anyone who shows up late for there first trainning session as he is busy man who could train more worthy people"he added as he walks over to her getting a closer look at her.

Looking up at him, Anju sighed then looked down at her grimy bare feet. She didn't look like a princess. In fact she looked like one of the village girls with one exception. Her eyes were golden and her hair was long and silky since she was ordered to stay as clean as possible.
"This won't go over well with my uncle..Sorry for bothering you.." She said with a bitter tone, but she at least managed to keep her manners even if she was disappointed.

"Why Princess never judge a book by its cover. You never asked who I was that is an assumtion in battles and in life they can lead to death of many"Jemnai said her as he was looking her over"You come to my trainning center late and not properly dressed for trainning"he said to her as mocking her. He had trained millions in his long life time.

Anju blinked then jumped back with wide eyes. "WHA! You're Jemnai?!" She gasped. Then she regained some composure and pouted at him with her hands on her hips. "I am too dressed for training!" She piped childishly. "It's better than that huge Kimono they wanted me to wear!" Anju huffed crossing her arms now.

ooc sorry about that was having computer problems)

ic

"Well you need to be in trainning robes as it will help you move faster and do you have your henshin pen"Jemnai said to the young woman who was to be one of his pupils as the other already been fully trainned to use their powers but still required trainning. " I hope that you didnt forget it"he added.

((That's fine))

Anju looked at him and nodded before looking down at her robes. "I guess this isn't interlay appropriate. My apologies Master Jemnai.." She said with a slight bow. Then she looked around then echoed. "Henshin Pen?" Then she tried to remember where she heard of such a thing.
ACK! I TOLD XU TO HOLD ON TO IT FOR ME!!! Anju screamed in her mind while her expressions began to show how she was feeling.
"Ugmmm...It's...it's..not in my possession at the moment.." She told him while starring at the ground.

"Your henshin pen is your life princess"Jemnai said as he rubs the bridge of his nose."Now go get that pen then hurry your ass back here as you already set my schedule behind as it is"he said as he turns his back to her as he heads over to a wall where there were different bladed mock weapons of heavy wood.

((Henshin Pen..what is that eactly? Does it have something to do with the Sailor Series? I've watched them but it's been a long time.))

Anju began to feel bad over her decision to let Xu hold her pen for her. "Yes..sir.." She said softly then ran out of there at a frightening speed. She knocked over several people yet again and tackled Xu happily. "I found you!" She piped. "You know that pen I told you to hold for me? I need it for training!"
Xu caught her breath and nodded. "I put it in your jewelry box lady Anjumashi.." After hearing this, Anju hugged Xu thankfully and shot off to her room to gather the pen. She poked the emblem on the side that allowed the box to open and retrieved her pen. Then she ran back to the training grounds. "Got it!"

(yeah it what the scout use to transform usually has they scout symbol)

"Now henshin let see what I have to work"Jemnai said as he was holding two swords in his hand that looked old and had been through many battles. Jemnai waited for her to henshin as he hated being behind schedule.

((Hnn now to think back to my Sailor Moon watching days lol))

Anju blinked at him then nodded. She had never really transformed before so needless to say she was a little nervous. "...Celestial Star Power!" She called then the pen began to glow and levitate. Anju was then enveloped in a mass of light. Once the transformation was over there stood a beautiful young woman adorned in ribbons and celestial clothes.
"Wha?" She gasped looking at herself.

Well let Anju is suppose to be the leader so I let you decide on her senshi name and also what does her senshi outfit look like)

"Now call on you weapon and attack me"Jemnai said as he readies for her attack as he need to guage her skills and where he would know her strength, weakness, and fighting prowliness. It would allow him to find where he had to work the most.

((Okay I'll see what I can do.. ^_^;))

She paused and ran her fingers through her hair. Rather than being dark, her hair had streams of silver going through it making it seem lighter and a series of light ribbons that mixed with her hair. Her clothes were adorned with ribbons and her pin was located in the center of her chest in the middle of a large bow. There was a circlet on her forehead with a jewel that was as bright as her eyes. Her clothes were very odd in respect to what the people of that day and age were used to. She even appeared to be glowing. Anju then looked at Jemnai and nodded. "Yes sir.." She spoke with a clear crystal-like voice.
She outstretched her hand and in a series of faint shimmers was a long staff with a jewel floating on the top.
"Star Strike!" She called out then the jewel began to glow. Soon enough a power beam shot from it pushing Anju back a couple feet.

Jemnai jumps back to avoid the attack as it shot past him and hits a shield"Good your able use the staffs power but you need to work on aim and energy control"he said as he rushes her as he drops the swords and start to punch and kick at her see how well she defends herself.

Anju gulped and used her staff to slap away his fists as well as his kicking. She got hit quite a few times but managed to push him back slightly with her staff. "Ugh.." She winced holding her stomach where he had successfully landed a punch. “….I’m not very strong am I?” She asked him.

"We can work on that as I will push you to be the best leader of the senshi you can be so that the members of your court will not question your orders in battle"he said as he flips backwards. "You may be a princess but you are also a warrior too. One more thing you can never let anyone ever use that staff or it will destroy all life in the system"he added.

Holding her staff she blinked at what he told her would happen if she lost it. "Umm that's good to know..." She stammered then prepared for him to attack again. Though she wasn't sure what to expect she knew that her training for the day wouldn't be over just yet. Anju then began to feel a little dizzy and dropped to her knees. She her staff disappeared and she was exhausted all over. Soon enough she transformed back to her usual self and looked tired. "I should have known it would take energy to do that.." Anju sighed trying to stand.

"I be helping you control your powers princess I think you should sit and meditate for a while as I go and make us some tea it will help you regain your energy"Jemnai said to Anju as he helpds her to the place her was sitting when she came in."You have grand destany ahead of you"he said to her under his breath.

She walked with him to a seat and rested a little as he spoke. Anju was shivering lightly while her body tried to regain it's self from the transformation. She clipped her pen onto the center of her shirt so she wouldn't loose it and then laid her head on a nearby counter.

Jemnai starts to brew some water for the tea as he does so he looks though jars and packets looking for the right herbs that will help her regain her energy"The tea I am making for you will not be the most tasteful thing your pallet has tasted but it will help you regain your strength and energy"Jemnai said as as he maked up the packet with the herbs and place it in a very old looking pot as the water starts to boil he places it into it.

Anju kept her head down on the table and felt close to falling asleep. She was thinking about a couple of things. One of them being her powers and her form when she changed. She wasn't only more powerful but she was also more attractive and confident. She heard his warning about the tea and sighed. Well she wanted to feel better more than have something tasty to drink anyway. "Thank you.." She spoke softly.

"Well your wondering about your powers the energy that inside of you"Jemnai said to her as the tea finishes brewing ands he put it intoa simple clay like cup and hands it to her the smell was very pungent"You need to be here with you pen and in trainning robes because tomorrow we start on hand to hand combat as well as strength trainning"he said to her as he waits for her ot start drinking.

Back
Top Bottom