Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love that could start a War (-Asaka-Chan- and Jemnai)

It took her a moment, but she managed to get herself to sit back and look at him. Her hair was in her face a little and she was sleepy. "Where are the other warriors? Why can't you change master?" Anju asked him softly. Then she sipped the tea and winced after drinking. "Ugh it is terrible..." She sighed then she tried to finish it but left a little in the bottom of the cup.
"Same time tomorrow?" She asked.

"Well the other warriors are the ladies of your court and I can change but I choose not to during trainning but if their is war then I will change"Jemnai said to Anju"Yes you need to be here on time and ready to be put through the paces"he added as he goes and starts another pot of water for some normal herb tea for himself.

Looking into the pool of tea, Anju nodded and sighed. She knew her responsibilities as princess and took each challenge they gave her. This one would be the one that proves her worth to the kingdom. Sipping the terrible mixture once again she looked to the gate.
"I'll see if I can assemble some better clothes master Jemnai.." She spoke gently as she rested.

"Well that is fine tho arent you curious as to how I created yours and the other henshin pens"Jemnai said as he starts to put in a tea into the pot for him to enjoy as he getting to know his new student. All the ladies in Anju's court had asked him about the pens and how he had such knowledge to create such things.

Leaning against the back of her chair, Anju's eyes widened slightly and she tilted her head.
"I didn't know that you made the pens. So how are they made? Is it from some special stone or something?" She asked him. She seemed to have her energy back but she was still a little worn out from the Star Shot move.

"Well yes I did create the pen a year after the war the united the system under your family's rule over 100 years ago"Jemnai said as he pours himself a cup of team."Well the pens were created from ancient majick and high technology that I have knowledge of"he added as he bring the cup over and then takes a sip for himself.

"You created the pens 100 years ago?" She echoed looking at him criously. "You mean your great grandfather did right?" Anju asked seeing he couldn't be over 100 years old. That would be impossible. Then she looked down at her grimey tea and sighed. Perhaps she heard him wrong since she was tired.

"No I did create the pens I am not like most people I have very long life span then most people"Jemnai said as he takes another sip of his tea. "I faught along side your great grandfather and he was good friend that is why he allowed me to build this trainning center and to create pens to help defend the system"he added.

"How can that be possible?!" She gasped when he told her about it. Anju's eyes were wide and she even scooted a little ways away from him in her shock. Her mind then went in several different directions at once. How could some one live so long and appear to have not aged a day?

"Well your highness there are things in this universe that cant stand be explained they are what they are."he said to her as he takes another sip of his tea "I belonged to group of people that can draw apon an energy that bind all things together"he said as he puts his hand out as the pot that has his tea comes to his hand.

She continued to watch him curiously then her eyes began to look sad. Anju realized her expression then looked away swiftly. "Is it lonely watching your loved ones die?" Anju asked as she finished the beastly tea. The thought came to her in a dream once. There was a man and a woman. The woman was incased in crystal and never moved nor aged. The man who had fallen in love with her began to age but visited her crystal prison every day and even died by her side.

"Well at times it is but then again the ones I love have gone back to the earth and to the Force"Jemnai said as he takes another sip of his tea. "Your thaughts betry princess you should be mindful of the here and not and not thaught of fansy"he added.

Anju grew silent then stood looking at him without saying a word for several minutes. "I appreciate the advice master Jemnai. Now please excuse me.." She said with a respectful bow. Then she made her way to the bathhouse. She was tired and often went there when she needed to relax.

Jemnai allowed Anju to leave as he had to get ready for the next in her court to arrive. As he does he starts to clean up the lil kitchenette. He start to think about his life and those he has cared for. Then again he remember the words of former master that attactments were allowed but not to allow then to cloud ones judgement.

She stood in a large room with a towel around her. The room was filled with steam and she slipped into her bath quietely before relaxing. Her long dark hair was tied up as she sat there to soak. She rested the back of her head on a pillow that was located on the edge of the large pool and thought about a few things. Would it be hard liveing as long as he did? How could she learn to protect her kingdom when she could bearly indure transforming and doing a single attack.

Jemnai finishes his tea then goes into the training circle where he starts to meditates till his next student arrives for their trainning session. Jemnai had to reflect on the lesson wiht the princess. It was hard to watch those he care for to grow old and die but that was his fate to be forever young as he pays for the crimes evil commits.

She washed the dirt form her hair and skin, then was brought her royal robed rather than her usual attire. "Xu.." She sighed as she slipped on her dress. Anju was adorned with ribbons in her hair and jewels around her forhead. She always looked like a doll when she wore her royal robes. She stepped out of the bathouse and looked to the sky sadly.

occ care to play as her court?

ic

Jemnai went into a deep meditative state as he reflects on the pass session. His mind starts to wonder to the last war and when he decided to create the senshi's henshin pens. He knew that the he could create powers for a team but opted for a team of females as they tend to not fall in love with each other romanticly. He was 50,000 years old but stuck looking like he was still in body 20 something who seen more war and battle then anyone has ever ment to see.

(Umm I'm not sure. I can handle about two other important characters but I'll get confused if I add too many..)

Anju walked around the palace and bumped into a taller woman with shorter hair. Her hair came to her chin and she had a stern look on her face. "Hello Kisa.." Anju she said with a kind smile.
Kisa's expression lightened and she even laughed slightly. "So how was training? I'm about to go myself.." Kisa replied looking down on the short princess. "He wants you to be in training clothes and to have your pen." Anju told her softly.
Kisa blinked then laughed patting her shoulder. "You weren't ready for training were you Anju?" She asked causing her to blush. "I was ready to train I just didn't have my stuff with me!" She piped sadly. "Well I better go.." Kisa replied as she walked out to the training court.

ooc that is fine)

Jemnai sensed Kisa was approching as he was in a meditative state. He starts to come out of it as he readies for his student to be ready for their lesson.

She stepped into the center of the court and gave him a respectable bow before taking her pen in hand. Her eyes were a piercing green and she looked ready to fight. "I'm here master Jenmai.." She replied softly then took on a battle stance.

Jemnai jumps up and does a backflips over to the wall with the weapons."Lets see if the student can surpass the master"he said to Kisa who was one of his first students he had started to train.

"Very well.." Kisa replied and swiftly prepared for an attack. Then she ran at him scooping up an old kendo stick. She jumped and kicked off a table to get further into the air. Then she came down on him with her kendo stick in a vertical position, which was the standardized attack.

Jemnai grabs a staff to block Kisa's attack."Your attack speed has improved But I thaught you would henshin before you attack" he said as one of the strikes hit him in the left sholder"Plus your strength has improved"he added with a gruff.

"Henshin should only be used as a last resort don't you agree master?" She asked as she hit him. Then she placed her foot on the staff and kicked off into a back flip. Kisa move gracefully through the air and landed in another attack position. It wasn't long before she came at him again only this time with a series of swift horizontal strokes. "I've been training since our last meeting.."

Back
Top Bottom