Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love that could start a War (-Asaka-Chan- and Jemnai)

"This is true but never underestimate your and opponent their skills"he said the staff went flying into the air where it lands a few meters away from him. He duck her next attacks as he drops and rolls away. "That is good I expect all my student to train on their own and not just with me"he said he jumps up and does a jumping back spin kick.

"Who said underestimate my opponents?" She asked with a curious gleam in her green eyes. Her eyes didn't stay on the staff for long, she kept her gaze on Jemnai. "Is Anju showing promise?" Kisa asked as she spun around and held her kendo stick in a defensive position so that she could block his spin kick. His kick was strong and caused her to slide back a couple of feet.

"Yes she is tho it was her first time trainning and using her powers she did over do it but I figure given time and trainning she live up to her destiny"Jemnai said as he lands after hiting the Kendo and pushing her back."Then again you girls all did start your trainning by over doing it"he added "So lets kick it up a notch"he said as he bring his arms together "Its morphin time elemental ranger power Earth"he said as he was transformers into green and gold armored warrior.

"She has a strong spirit. I believe in her.." Kisa replied watching him transform. "I shall do the same." Kisa then held her pen and called out. "..Heavenly strike power!" (I counldn't home up with anything better >.<)) Kisa was enveloped in a light and was wearing battle gear much like Anju's but with less adornments.

ooc that is fine)

"Earth Hammer"Jemnai said as slege hammer like weapon appears in his hand as he charges at her with his weapon.

She blinked and jumped to the side. She knew he would loose his momentum and have to charge at her again. Kisa took this opportunity to call for her weapon. "Dimensional sword." She called then in a series of shimmers a short sword with a odd aura appeared.

As his target turned he slide to the side."Your getting good at predicting my moves and the Princess will need your consol if or when we ever go to war"he said as he waits for her to make the next move.

"Thank you master Jemnai.." She said with a slight bow. Then she looked out of the corner of her eyes and sw Anju was watching them from the top of the roof. A grin appeared on her face and she came at Jemnai. She lept high into the air and prepared to do a downward stab that she knew he would deflect with his hammer.

Jemnai brought up his weapon to defect Kisa's attack. The scanners in his helmet detected Anju was in the room."Your gotten alot better"he said to Kisa.

Kisa fell to her side but quickly recovered. Then she glanced at Anju and looked to Jemnai. "I told you I've been training.." She spoke confidently. Then she slid back and held her weapon defensively.
"Give me a good attack. I need to practice K.O deflections.."
Anju leaned forward holding her knees to her chest childishly as she watched them.

"Alright Earth Strike"Jemnai said as he brings down head of the hammer to the ground sending a wave of energy on the ground towards Kisa"I hope your ready"he said as he brings the hammer up then back down sending another wave of energy at her.

Kisa held her ground and then shoved her sword into the earth. Once the first wave hit her the bits of energy scattered and cut parts of her face and clothes. It would have been more painful if she didn't block it. The secound did the same. "I'm still not deflecting it..I'm just blocking it.." She muttere pulling her sword from the ground.

"You have to focus your energy by channeling it to mait ita shield"he said as he sends another wave at her one that was bit more powerful then the one the other two he had sent to Kisa.

She nodded and prepared to deflect the attack. Suddenly, her eyes widened and she pulled her sword out of the way and lept out of the way. Kisa sighed running her fingers through her hair and smiled. "I'm afraid my time is up master.."
The energy wave kept going and was heading for some of the servants. Kisa knew this but didn't budge. Anju's eyes grew wide and she moved quickly. She lept form the roof top and threw herself infront of it. Suddenly a burst of light came form her pen and she stood there with her staff blocking the attack. The maids yelped then saw Anju was protecting them. Once the energy dissapated, Anju sank to the ground and changed back with a sigh.

"Very good Anju and Kisa you should have waited till that attack was done"He said as he demorphes and goes over to where Anju and the Servant was at"Kisa next session we are going for longer more intense trainning be prepared to be sweating blood"Jemnai said "Are your two okay"he added.

Anju sat on the ground and frowned at the servants. The servants bowed and thanked her.
"It's not safe to be walking around here when master Jemnai is in a training session. It would be best if you stayed a good distance away from the training yards around this particular time.." She told them kindly. They nodded and looked to master Jemnai. Kisa ran to Anju and smiled telling her that she did a good job when she deflected that attack.

"Yes Princess this trainning I was doing with Kisa is advance trainning as you saw me in one of my armors I have. Yes you did a very good job at deflection tho soon you be able to do even more then that like redirection"Jemnai said to Anju as he sat down next to her."Listen you have great destany ahead of you"he said

She sighed and ran her fingers through her long dark hair. "Yeah, I know. Great destiny. I'm destined to protect my kingdom and all that stuff I know.." Anju muttered as if she had heard that bit of information a thousand times. Kisa blinked and waved goodbye before hurrying out of the way of what looked like a bad combo.

"I for one know about fate it one thing you can not run from no matter how hard you want to"Jemnai said as the servant left them to talk"In my life I seen many things and met many interesting people and I can say dont let your fate decide who you are to be but but you to to shape your own fate"he added.

ooc you want to speed up time?)

Anju's violet eyes sadened as she pulled her knees up close to her chest. Then she watched him like a child would watch an interesting teacher. "Yeah..I'm sorry if I sound bitter..it's just..tough knowing that you are responsible for a kingdom and every one will depend on me some day.." She sighed.

(Go ahead.)

"I can relate"Jemnai said to her as he was younger then her when found out his own destany and it wasnt something to celibrate.

Six monthes have passed Jemnai and Anju were heading to the ice moon Aubicon using an old Revolution Shuttlecraft."I have to say Highness you have advanced quickly since our first session"he said allowing her to pilot the ship.

It had been six months since Anju's first training seesion with Jenmai. She was doing well in her fighting and even practiced with a wooden stick so she wouldn't have to use her senshin pen to get a hold of a weapon. Adorned in snug travelers garbs, Anju eased on the controls to the ship and looked up at him with a confident smile. "Yeah, I guess I have.." She admitted softly.

"Well your welcome becareful this ole bird is bit touchie with its controls"he said to her as she takes the controls of the ship. The craft was an old medium range cargo ship that had enough room for a crew of 6 and medium size hold with small sickbay with two med beds.

"Right.." she replied as she eased up slowly on the steering mechanism. The ship moved at a sluggish pace but when things got sticky, Anju learned how to make the old bucket of bolts move. Her eyes were on the space in front of them and she glanced back down to the controls from time to time to make sure everything was fine.

"I going to get something to drink you want anything"he asked as he got up from his seat as to head to get some drink canisters to have something to drink as they made their way to the Ice Moon.

Back
Top Bottom