Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Narrative for Kelly, Raven's room

"Oh?" Raven raises an eyebrow. "You let your sister and Al wander around unsupervised? I hope you remembered to collar them, otherwise the next time you see them they may well be very different from what you remember. You know the rules."

She does a double take when you drop the illusion, and a quiet whistle of appreciation escapes her lips as she eyes your double rack with a hungry look. "You sure you don't don't want to stay like this?" she places her hand on your top left breast and you feel the pressure in it start slowly increasing. "It can be a very pleasurable existence," she murmurs, moving closer, "as my personal cow..." The pressure surges, then abates a bit as a jet of milk sprays out of your nipple, accompanied by a mini-orgasm. "Just a little taste of things to come," she breathes in your ear. "What do you say? Just say yes, and all your worries will be over..."

The succubus's voice fills your head with thoughts and images of lust and carnal desire, urging you to give in, to submit, to accept her offer and the promise of eternal bliss that comes with it, and it takes all your strength of will to resist saying the word. "You're strong," Raven's soft, velvety voice hammers on your wavering resolve like a battering ram, "but inexperienced. Large reserves of power, but little control. There is so much I can teach you..."

Your lust-addled brain registers a change in Raven's arms. They seem to shimmer and shift, losing their shape and outline... You try to concentrate and they come into focus again, but now there are four of them, then they blur again, distorting into six. Several slide under your blouse, others unbutton your jeans to slip inside... A hand wraps over each of your four breasts, and a mouth forms on each palm just over the nipples, clamping on them, nibbling and sucking... Another presses against your moist crotch and something that feels like a thick cock, grows from it and pushes inside you, stretching you as it rubs against your clit. Raven's sixth hand grabs the back of your head and pulls it forward, pressing your lips to hers.

The pressure in your tits rises again as Raven's hand-mouths suck harder, making your milk flow. Her normal mouth is also sucking and it feels that it too pulls something out of you, though you are not sure what it may be. The rising passion and the unceasing barrage of pleasurable sensations makes it difficult to think. You vaguely remember that Raven was supposed to help lift your curse, but it feels like her actions achieve the opposite effect. Concentrating is next to impossible, and it feels like your power is being drained.

A series of orgasms wrack your body, but Raven shows no sign of slowing down. Your vision wavers, and a ghostly pattern of glowing lines and lumps superimposes itself on the room. They are faint, barely visible, except for a radiant orb located in the middle of Raven's body, pulsating with raw energy flowing into it. Instinctively you reach out to it with your mind, recognizing it for what it is. Tapping into it may be just what you need to break the curse.

Al's POV, in the club, in Karen's cleavage

Leaving the stairwell, We walk into the club proper. Well, technically Karen walks in with me riding in her cleavage, but let's not split hairs. It looks just like the last time I was here, except maybe a little less crowded due to it being a weekday. Karen spots the bar and heads straight to it, not giving me a lot of time to look around. From what I do see, it seems that most of the magic users have their own 'pets' -- naked and in various states of transformation, many of which would have made me uneasy if I didn't witness (or even experienced) them before -- and therefore should not be inclined to pay us undue attention, though you can never be absolutely sure.

Having seated herself at the bar, Karen waves to the bored-looking bartender and asks for a Long Island Ice Tea. He nods absentmindedly and snaps his fingers, making the glass materialize in front of her, then turns back to the hockey game on the wall-mounted big screen TV. This is perfectly fine by me since in my current state, the less attention I draw, the better.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" I point to Karen's drink.

"Doll body," she reminds me. "Can't get drunk even if I wanted to." She takes a large gulp then puts the glass down, dips a finger into it, scoops some of the drink with her long fingernail and brings it close to my face. "Want some?"

Why the hell not? I think to myself. My situation is so weird that a bit of alcohol won't make it worse. I lean forward, holding on to the edge of her blouse so I won't fall out, and slurp the liquid from Karen's upturned nail, chuckling at the absurdity of the situation.

Leaning back, I notice that my position between Karen's breasts feels a bit more snug than before, and keeps getting snugger. Maybe your spell ended and I'm growing back to my normal size? If so, I should get out of Karen's cleavage quickly, before I cause a serious wardrobe malfunction and draw heaps of unwanted attention to us. But it doesn't look that I am getting taller, and by the time I figure out that it is Karen's breasts that are expanding, I get immobilized in place by the billowing tit flesh.

Magic! It must be the answer! One of the magic users in the room must have seen that Karen is not collared and decided to mess with her. And just in time to prove my hypothesis, Karen's breathing gets ragged and I hear her mutter "Fuck! I'm so horny right now..."

"Karen!" I try to get her attention and tell her that we have to get out of here and find Kelly, only to hear a familiar voice from behind her. "Hey there, cutie! Are you ready to join us for some bedroom fun? Don't worry if you're not into girls, we can easily fix that."

"Fuck, yes!" Karen turns around, getting up from her seat, and grabs the edge of the bar to steady herself as she loses her balance due to her enlarged (and still growing) breasts, giving me a vigorous shake in the process. "Ugh!" I grunt, drawing the attention of the two witches that stood behind Karen.

"Al?!" the redhead, Sarah, squeals with delight. "Is that you?"

"Oh, he's so cute!" Melanie pipes in. "If I knew you'd turn out so cute I would've resized you myself!"

"Girls," Karen breathes heavily while I blush with embarrassment, "are we going to fuck or not? Because right now I'm horny enough to shove Al into my pussy..."

The witches look at each other. "I think you overdid it," Sarah says. "I wanted her in the mood," the blonde replies, "but fine..." she waves her hand in front of Karen's face, who lets out a sigh of relief, "Jesus, you could have just asked, no need to bring out the big guns... So, you know Al?"

The two witches just shrug sheepishly. "Oh, yes," the redhead nods, "We've fucked."

And the world comes crashing around me. "Love," I say in a quivering voice, "it's not..."

"Oh, shush!" Karen interrupts. "They're witches. If they wanted to fuck you, there was nothing you could do against it, isn't it so, girls?" she looks at them quizzically, then adds "Was he good?"

"Honey, we're witches!" Sarah winks, "we can make anyone good. And speaking of Al, do you want us to shrink your boobs back? He looks a little bit squished."

"I think he's enjoying it," Karen grins. "Besides, this is a doll body, strong enough to handle the extra weight without any back pain."

"A doll body?" Melanie looks perplexed. "Oh, you must be Karen, his girlfriend! Yea, he was really beating himself up about sex with us and with Kelly, was convinced that you will be very upset about it. Are you?"

"Some time ago I would have been," Karen admits, "but now, after all that I've been through, I gained a different perspective. Besides, he came to rescue me, my hero..." she ruffles my hair with the tips of her fingers, making me blush again.

"He does look like he's enjoying it," Sarah observes. "Like a full body tit job."

"Well, he's a little too small for a proper tit job at the moment, if you get my drift," Karen grins again, making me blush with embarrassment. "Oh, I'm sorry Al, you know it's not the size, it's... Oh, who am I kidding? It's definitely the size!"

"We can help with that!" Melanie perks up. "We can make him as big as you want! And other things too!"

"Like what?" Karen asks.

"Love, stop encouraging them," I plead, but nobody seems to pay me any heed.

"Many things," Sarah interjects. "We can make him so sensitive that he'll blow his load with the slightest rub of your boobs."

"And we can make those loads really big," Melanie adds enthusiastically. "And that he doesn't need to rest between them."

"And," Sarah gets positively hyper discussing the possibilities, "if you don't like cum on your titties, we can make him spew body lotion instead, or vanilla cream..."

"I think I'll let you decide," Karen laughs. "Just get us a room."

"Hey," I exclaim indignantly, "Don't I have a say in it?"

"No!" the three of them say in unison, then high-five each other. Damn, what have I gotten myself into?

Last edited:
The girls grab Karens hands and almost drag her to a room, not that Karen is resisting. Once there they close the door and lock it, though the lock is mostly to let people know the room is occupied since it won't keep a witch out. The girls push Karen onto the bed, which looks surprisingly clean considering what probably happens in here, magically self-cleaning no doubt. They look down at you and Karen as they decide what to do. "Well, you wanted him bigger so let's start with that." Melanie says before you see her eyes glow faintly and your cock tingles a bit before starting to pulse and get hard and grow.... slowly growing until it's as big as you are. Bit by bit you can feel your cock throbbing with your pulse as it grows. Gently rubbing against you and Karen’s tits as it slides along as it grows. They all watch you as this happens and it seems like it’s going slow on purpose. You’d stroke it if you could, this process feels so good and makes you so horny! But you don’t have the room to reach down and grab it, much less stroke it. Soon you can feel it’s twice it’s normal size, then it’s double that. Karen pushes her boobs around to rub against you as your cock gets big enough for even her to feel. It takes several minutes before it pokes it head out in front of you and still continues to slowly pulse and grow until your looking at the head of your cock like it’s another person! While that's happening, the girls start peeling Karen out of her clothes. "So, what did you mean you're a doll?" Sarah asks curiously before she touches Karen, stroking her bare arms. "You feel pretty real to me."

I become delirious with arousal so quickly as Raven works her magic. Before I know it, she has six arms! "R..Raven, stoppp, please." I beg weakly, only half meaning it, if that much. You were supposed to help me, I know we've played a lot, but this is different. I can't tell if she means it or if she's just playing, but it doesn't feel like she's just playing. I try to resist but I needed to be milked so bad and this feels so good. If she had added my feet to the mix, I probably would have said yes. It's funny how much my feet, or feet in general have become part of my sexuality. I can't fully enjoy myself without some feet being involved, but Raven is doing a damn good job anyway. My will starting to waver I start to see things... energy? Magic? Is this how Raven sees magic, or...no... its sex chi! I can see it flowing all around and into her, a lot coming from me right now. I reach out to that glowing ball of energy and grab it, drawing it in the way I would normal magical energy. If Raven won't help, then maybe I can get the power to break the curse myself.

Last edited:

Your begging falls on deaf ears; whatever Raven is doing, it does not seem that she's about to stop. In desperation, you reach out to the glowing orb with your mind, but as you make contact, a jolt of searing raw energy shocks you like a lightning bolt. Gritting your teeth, you try again, hungrily drawing a chunk of the energy into you, and immediately regretting it. It feels like the mental equivalent gulping down a cup of scalding coffee, burning your mouth, tongue, throat, and esophagus in the process. You hear Raven gasp in pain and the assault on your thoughts and senses diminishes, letting you focus on other things besides your pleasure. Whatever this is, it just might be your ticket to beat the curse.

Bracing yourself, you reach out again, only to feel Raven's hand yank your hair hard enough to get your attention. "Stop that!" she hisses. "Christ on a stick, girl, what the fuck are you trying to do? Drain me dry and burn yourself to a crisp in one go? Ease up, let me do it..."

With that, several shimmering tendrils snake out from the radiant blob and slither inside you. You can still feel the power in them but it's safely contained, not unlike a well insulated wire that buzzes with electrical power but is nevertheless safe to touch. The wisps writhe and wriggle, not quite inside you -- although it looks like it on first glance -- but more like on a different plane that intersects you in some hitherto unknown dimension, and as you turn your attention toward them, you sense what you can only describe as "a disturbance in the force", something which isn't quite right, but you cannot quite put your finger on it. You concentrate, and it takes form, a dark cloud made visible against the background of the glittery strands.

Is that the curse, you wonder, getting ready to smash it into oblivion with a blast of magic, but decide to wait and see what Raven will do. The shiny tendrils swirl around the dark pulsating mass, closer and closer, wrapping around it like a cocoon woven from rays of light, and slowly, bit by bit, its blackness starts dissipating. You watch in fascination as the contrast between it and the strands diminishes -- as it lightens, they seem to lose some of their lustre, looking dull and listless. You lift your gaze to look at Raven, and find her slumped against the wall, breathing heavily, her face grey with exhaustion. Whatever she's doing appears to be taking a heavy toll on her and it doesn't look like she'll be able to keep it up for long. You, on the other hand, feel revitalized and brimming with energy, and quite confident that you can finish the weakened curse off.

"Oh fuck..." I feel my cock slowly pushing through Karen's cleavage, rubbing against her breasts and sending waves of bliss from its oversensitive nerve endings right into my brain's pleasure center. Larger and larger it grows, until it is as big as the rest of me. "Oh, look at that!" Karen coos, "such a nice cock, with a little Al attached as a bonus."

"It does look yummy," Sarah bends down, bringing her face down to Karen's cleavage, then gives the tip of my cock a long sloppy lick that almost sends me over the edge. "Not strawberry again!" she complains. "Melanie! How many times I have to tell you that I prefer chocolate?"

"Oh, stop your bitching," Melanie laughs as she continues undressing Karen. "So I like strawberry, sue me! But if it makes you feel better, I can make him cum chocolate milk. OK?"

"Fine..." Sarah relents, "Just make sure there's enough of it." She wraps her hands around Karen and reaches toward her bra hooks.

"Better leave it on," Karen asks. "I don't want Al falling out and running away, or rather crawling away. No way he could walk -- let alone run -- with that thing. I like him right where he is, having a front row seat to enjoy the action, even if... something," she smirks, "blocks his view. But otherwise, feel free to do whatever you want to him, I won't object."

"I object!" I pipe.

"You don't have the right to object, love," Karen smiles, wiggling out of her panties while Melanie pulls them down. "There's no collar on you, which means you're not under anyone's protection, and they don't need to listen to you."

"You're not wearing a collar either," I point out. "So why should they listen to you?"

"Because I'm cute and adorable," she grins. "Now be quiet before they get tired of your bitching and turn you into a dildo to silence you up."

"I am real," she answers Sarah, "but this body is synthetic. Kelly went to fetch my real body, then she and..." she pauses, trying to recall the name she heard her sister mention, "Raven I think, are going to put me back into it."

I watch raven, learning as she works. So this is what magic looks like… why have I never seen it before now? I wonder to myself. I feel the progress slow and look over at Raven, who looks about ready to pass out. “This is what happens when all your power comes from sex. Potent but you run out quicker. Just rest, I think I figured out what you were doing”. I focus back down on myself and continue what she started, slowly pulling the blackness apart bit by bit until it’s gone. Just when I think I’m done I notice a bit of blackness I missed and see it start to slowly grow back. I quickly grab it with some magic and dissolve it. Looking again to make sure I got it all I sit down next to raven and rest. “No wonder curses are so hard to remove. The damn things regenerate if you miss any.” I give Raven a hug and kiss her cheek. “When you’re rested up, if you want to continue making me your hucow slave I think I’d be up for it”. I grin.

The girls stop and look at you. “Artificial? You mean like those animated dolls some of the sex clubs use?” Sarah remarks. “I’ve never heard of a real person being put in one, isn’t that illegal?” Melanie nods, “I think that’s the point sweetie. It’s why Kelly and Al went after her”.

They seem to know a lot about what Kelly and Al were doing. They must be friends with Raven. Not surprising as they seem to always be here. “How does it feel?” Sarah asks as she runs her fingers down Karen’s arm, feeling her to see if she can feel the difference. Mel takes Karen’s hand and does the same, not finding any artificiality until she bends Karen’s fingers backwards and realizes they bend like rubber. “Oh wow, this doesn’t hurt?” They both look, kind of forgetting about Al for the moment as they think of the possibilities for kinkyness with Karen.

The club is pretty empty this time of day, though it’s not closed. A woman is sitting at the bar having a drink as she idly watches Sarah and Mel toy with an uncollared human. Just when things are getting good the two girls grab Karen’s clothes and pull her to the back to the private rooms. She pouts and goes back to her drink.

The girls take you and Karen to a door that’s not locked as some of the other rooms are being used. There’s a slight distortion as all of you go into the room. I’m order for Raven to fit so much into the same building, the private rooms are all tiny… doll sized. Anything passing thru the door is shrink to size. The effect is nearly seamless though. Once in a private room with the door locked, the girls start asking Karen what the body is like, how she got this way. Their curiosity beating out their hornyness for once. It only to a point, once they realize how sensitive Karen’s body is they can’t stop touching her.

"No," Raven sighs, breathing heavily as she slides down to the floor, "this is what happens when a juvenile witch with more power than sense gets in over her head with no idea about the consequences of her actions."

You sense the emotions in her voice. No, not just her voice, more than that. it is as if what has transpired left a residual connection between the two of you, allowing you a glimpse into her soul before it fades. There is anger and frustration and pain and guilt, and great sadness bordering on grief; but underneath them you sense a warm glimmer of... love?

Raven closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, holding for longer than you'd think possible in her weakened condition, then slowly lets it out as the colour begins to return to her cheeks. Her eyes flicker open and focus on you. "Why couldn't you just give in?" her voice is quiet and still a little shaky, but getting steadier. "It would have been better for everybody."

"No matter," she shakes her head dejectedly, "it's too late now. Go find your sister's body, she's somewhere on the premises. I put my collar on her so nobody will harm her, but it may not be enough to keep her out of trouble. Bring her here and your sister as well, and we'll swap them. Now off you go, I need to think..."

"Yes, those dolls," Karen nods, "and you'd be surprised to know how many of them have real people souls driving them. It is very much illegal, but then, so is kidnapping people to make them into milk dispensers. Luckily, Al and Kelly rescued me." She brings her hand to her chest, takes the tip of my cock in three fingers and starts tweaking it, making me shudder and squirm under her touch. "My little hero..."

"Karen!" my voice sounds more petulant than I intended. My face feels hot as I find my predicament extremely embarrassing -- shrunk, stuck in a cleavage, genitals grown to the point that I am practically just a sex toy, teased and played with, without as much as a 'by your leave'...

"Shush, Al!" she gives my tip a squeeze that makes me gasp. "You should let go of your ego and your silly desire to retain control, they interfere with your enjoyment." I start replying but her attention quickly shifts to the pair of witches who seem extremely interested in the details of her artificial shell. "No," she laughs when Melanie bends her fingers, "it doesn't hurt. The doll bodies have adjustable pain sensitivity. It is usually set to low, but can be turned up for punishment, or if a particularly sadistic client requests it." I decide not to ask how she knows this, she'll tell me herself if she wants to, and from the look Sarah and Melanie exchanged it looks like they came to the same conclusion.

"What about pleasure?" Sarah asks, happy to change the subject.

Karen thinks for a moment. "The sensitivity is also adjustable, and normally kept at a high level, but there's a lock that prevent you from orgasming from touching yourself. Can be quite frustrating," she adds.

I look at Raven, "I didn't know you felt that way about me. I mean I like you too and enjoy our time together but... I didn't realize it was more then that for you." I take her hand and give it a squeeze. "We can talk later, but you know you could have just asked, I may have said yes." I grin and head off to find Karens body, eventually finding her in one of the group playrooms Raven set up to drain sexual energy from people, similar to the one I used the first time we came here.

Meanwhile, the two girls surround Karen as the see just how high her pleasure is set. "So, how do they change the sensitivity of your body?" they ask as they both let their fingertips glide over Karens skin. Karen keeps teasing you of course, wanting to make you feel good without popping all over her chest, at least not yet. Shes much different then she used to be. Shed play with you before, sure, but it mostly seemed like she just did it to make you happy. Now it more like she's doing it cause she actually enjoys teasing you, exerting a bit of control over you. Its actually understandable after her time being a plaything for others, but still... its a much different Karen then what you are used to. Melanie looks at you, "Would you like me to turn him completely into a dildo? Might make this easier... and he's less likely to get hurt." she says as she asks Karen and not you, but she does smirk at you.

Narrative for Kelly, outside Raven's room

"No, you wouldn't," Raven mutters under her breath, too quietly for you to hear, as she closes the door behind you.

You walk around, eventually finding Karen's body in one of Raven's "play rooms". She's sitting on an overstuffed pouf with her back to you, slightly hunched over, but as she hears the door open, she stands up and turns to face you, letting the magazine she was reading fall down to the floor.

Looking at her gives you an uncanny feeling. She has Karen's face, but her facial expression just feels wrong, unKaren-like, for a lack of a better word. The second thing you notice is the enormous pair of breasts on her chest. Wasn't Raven supposed to get them back to normal? And yet, if anything they look even bigger than you remember, and paradoxically perkier, as if gravity decided to give them a pass.

"Oh, hi!" she pipes cheerfully, smiling as she notices you scrutinizing her chest. "Do you like them?" she asks sheepishly, then furrows her brow. "I know you," she says, "you were here before. But... I think that I also remember you from earlier... Or maybe it wasn't me? Sometimes it feels like those glimpses belong to somebody else... Raven says not to worry about it but I think she's not telling me everything..." She pick ups the magazine from the floor, squatting down since bending with those humongous boobs would be difficult, and shows it to you. "I got bored because Sarah and Mel did not come, and it wasn't milking time yet, so I took this to look at the pictures, but the squiggles looked familiar, and the longer I looked at them, the more they made sense... Then I realized that they were letters, and the letters combined to make words, and those words had meaning, and the meaning just sort of popped into my head... I don't remember learning to read, but apparently I had, or had I?"

She looks at you quizzically then continues. "I don't know why I'm telling you this. Something tells me that I can trust you, but it also tells me that I should be wary of you. It's all so confusing..."

Interesting. It seems that while you were away, Karen's body has developed a full-fledged consciousness, complete with a personality. A bit of a bimbo personality to be honest, but a personality nonetheless, and moreover, Karen's -- the real Karen's -- memories seem to be bubbling up to the surface. You're not sure what will happen if she gains full access to those memories. Maybe Karen's personality will assert itself and you will end up with two Karens, or maybe one Karen and one not-quite-Karen. Either way it will be a complication.

"You're a witch," her voice interrupts your thoughts. Karen's voice, down to a T, but the speech patterns are subtly different. "You didn't come here to play with my boobies, or I would already be naked and trusting them in your face" she seems to speak from experience, and the idea of of your sister's body being used as a plaything, even without her occupying it, is somewhat disturbing. "So what do you want?"

"What? No!" I react to Melanie's suggestion to turn me into a dildo, before realizing that this was the exact reaction she was trying to provoke and I have fallen right into her trap. I glare at her but she just smirks.

"A dildo?" Karen rubs her chin as if considering the idea. "Nah, what's the fun in that? I want to see him squirm from the sensations, and I want to hear him moan from the pleasure, and I want to feel him flail as he pops."

Last edited:
Melanie just shrugs. “Was just an idea. Harder for him to get hurt if he’s made of rubber. Though I suppose he doesn’t have to be a dildo to be rubber”. She grins down at you. This time she doesn’t bother to ask and just does it, your body looking much the same but slightly off as your skin tone evens out in a way that looks fake. Like you’ve been airbrushed or something. Of course now your skin will squeak a bit when rubbed, especially by you since that would be rubber against rubber, but more to the point, you are infinitely flexible and bendable. “There, you won’t get hurt now”. She winks down at you. “So, what should we do?” One of them asks, not wanting to just force Karen to do something after her ordeal.

I look at Karen’s body. Well this can’t be good if she’s remembering Karen’s life, I better hurry up. “Oh. I just came to take you to see Raven”. I tell her, which is true, though I don’t tell her why. I just grab her hand and help her up, looking at her watermelon sized tits. “Aren’t those heavy?” I ask, wondering how they don’t hurt as I lead her back to ravens room before I go to find you and Karen.

Narrative for Kelly, with Karen's body, on their way to Raven's room

"These?" the girl points at her massive endowments then shrugs, making them bounce up and down. "It depends on my behaviour." She giggles at your confused expression before elaborating. "Raven tells me that I used to be difficult to manage: ignoring instructions, doing things or going to I wasn't supposed to -- even when explicitly told not to, so she would make my boobs heavier to pin me down and stop me from causing trouble, or make them lighter to reward obedience. Like Pavlovian conditioning."

She looks at you, flashing a small smile. "It's funny, I wasn't using such terms until recently. Couldn't really. Didn't know about them, and was too dim to understand them if told. My memory is hazy, but I think I was like an empty-minded animal, acting on instinct and basic needs, and being constantly horny. But it's changing now, my mind feels clearer, and it gets filled by bits and pieces. Like this Pavlov guy: I didn't know who he was five minutes ago, but as I was explaining this knowledge popped into my head and just fell into place, even though I have no idea where I learned it. Nowadays I have figured out how to act and what to say so she'll keep them practically weightless."

"I'm getting more intelligent," she continues "Thinking, reasoning, remembering things... I know that Raven has noticed, and from the funny looks she gives me I don't think she likes it, but it feels right, as if I'm finally becoming who I'm supposed to be. There's even a name, my name; it's on the tip of my tongue, I can't quite remember it yet but I know I will soon... I think names are important," she muses. "People should have names. You have a name, don't you? Why don't I deserve one?

She stops walking and grabs your wrist, looking at you with pleading eyes. "Please don't let her take it away from me," there's a hint of desperation in her voice. "I don't want to be stupid again!"

I feel a slight tingle on my skin, then it makes its way inward, making my whole body vibrate for a couple of seconds before it stops, leaving me with an oddly tinted skin and a strange feeling I cannot quite explain. I touch my forearm, noticing that it does feel a bit rubbery and it makes a little squeaking sound as I rub it.

"A rubber toy!" Karen squeals in delight as she grabs the tip of my cock between forefinger and thumb and pulls it outward, making it stretch and elongate. "Karen!" I gasp -- it may be rubberized, but it is still extremely sensitive -- but she just keeps pulling until I pop right out from between her breasts, smack loudly into her hand then bounce up and down a couple of times, dangling from my member as if it was a rubber band. I expected the ordeal to be quite painful but to my surprise it isn't, just like Melanie said. I guess there are some advantages to a rubber body.

"It's been a while since I had a chance to play with squeaky rubber toy," Karen winks at the witches. "Will he squeak if I squeeze him?" Her huge finger pushes between my legs. I try to squeeze them together but the finger just pushes through, bending my legs around it. I guess there are some disadvantages to a rubber body as well. The finger reaches my balls and presses on them. I wince instinctively, but as before, there is no pain.

"They're too small to be properly squeezed," Karen complains. "And whose fault is that?" I grumble. "If you girls just turn me back to normal, that would not be a problem."

"I have a better idea," Karen grins mischievously and brings my oversized tool to her mouth. I almost explode right there when her soft lips wrap around the tip -- any magic that can make a guy so sensitive should be criminal! She notices my squirming and runs her tongue over the glans until I cannot help vocalizing my pleasure, then fills her lungs with air, clamps her lips tightly and blows...

I feel the air rushing down my cock, and pressure starts building in my balls. This should be anatomically impossible, but the magic that rubberized me must have changed my internals into simpler structures. I glance down to my crotch to see my balls begin to inflate like a pair of balloons, stretching my scrotum as if it was rubber. Oh wait, it is rubber now...

Larger and larger they grow, pushing my legs apart, until they fill Karen's hand, and only then she stops blowing. "I think you make a good squeaky toy, Al," she holds me up in front of her face. "Don't you agree?"

The pressure in my blown-up balls is intense, but it feels uncomfortable rather than painful, and I have to admit, quite pleasurable. Still, having my oversized genitals squeak is embarrassing. "Not really," I tell her, though I have little expectation that my opinion would be considered, but to my surprise it does. "Fine..." Karen pouts. "If you really don't want to be my squeaky toy, I won't force you..."

"You won't?" This comes as a surprise. "Of course not," she nods. "We'll just have to make you some other kind of rubber toy. Oh I know!" she beams before I get to object. "You can be a squirt toy instead!"

"Uh, I'd rather not..." I start but she cuts me off. "You had your choice, lover toy, now you get to experience the consequences of your decision." She turns to Sarah and Melanie, holding me in front of them. "Can you please make it so?" she wiggles her fingers over me as if mimicking the casting of a spell. "Just remember what I said earlier about him squirming and moaning and squealing and flailing, I still want all of that too."

Last edited:
I frown as I listen to the.... personality in Karens body talk to me. Shes starting to sound more and more like Karen all the time and it worries me. "I'll do all I can for you." Is all I can say to her before heading into Ravens room. I walk over to Raven and talk quietly. "What are we going to do with the personality that's in Karens body? I talked to her on the way her and I don't want to jsut erase it or something, I'd feel bad. Can we... integrate them?" I ask, not sure what else to call it.

The girls look at Karen and down at you and shrug. "If that's what you want." One of them says, not sure what to make of Karen, and how she's treating you, not that you are in any danger. Mel reaches out towards you and tickles under your balls. You can feel a tingle all over but mostly in your balls as they get heavy, air being replaced by a liquid. "Any preference for liquid? Cum is messy and doesn't taste the greatest. I can just do water, but anything is possible." she offers, letting Karen choose before finishing you all at which point, you'll feel the pressure in your balls as the liquid fills them and wants out. At your size about the only way for you to get it out is to jerk off and cum, but any of the girls can force it out. The pressure is like a bad case of blue balls, making you really want to cum. Of course, even if it's forced out, which will feel good, similar to when your cock was a hose, they will just refill.

Narrative for Kelly, with Karen's body, in Raven's room

"Go sit on that beanbag," Raven gestures, and Karen's body obediently complies. "It's funny, she used to need constant supervision. I had to find ways to make her stay put or she would wander off and try to jump the bones of the first person she'd come across. We had a couple of close calls, but she's been much more well behaved recently."

"Wait, you talked???" Raven's eyes widen in surprise as she realizes the implications of what you said. "Damn," she mutters under her breath, casting a quick glance at Karen's body and sighs in frustration. "I didn't think it would happen so soon, not until..." She stops mid-sentence, as if realizing that she was about to blurt out something she shouldn't have, and quickly changes the subject.

"You were supposed to bring Karen too. I cannot switch her into her body if she's not here, can I? Please go fetch her so we can get this over with."

She practically shoves you out the door and closes it shut behind you, then whirls around and storms toward the beanbag. She looms over Karen's body, eyes narrowed with barely contained anger, before taking a deep breath to calm herself down, and when she speaks her voice is cold and measured.

"How long has this been going on?"

The girl looks up, surprisingly calm for her situation. "Two days. Maybe three, but the first one is fuzzy."

"So you have heard..." Raven's grimace clearly indicates that she is not pleased with this turn of events, not at all.

The girl nods. "Yes, pretty much everything you said in my presence when you thought I was still a dumb doll, plus whatever was loud enough for me to hear when you left that portal you used to check on me open, including what went on earlier today with Kelly."

"You tricked me, and manipulated Kelly to intervene on your behalf. I should just erase you right now..."

"Wait!" The girl's sudden outburst makes Raven pause momentarily, but that brief pause is just enough. "Hear me out. What choice did I have? I was a goner, a placeholder keeping this body warm for its rightful owner, so I needed someone in my corner, somebody you would have to listen to. So not only erasing me will complicate things with Kelly, letting me live can actually help solve your problem."

"It can?" Raven smirks. "This had better be good."

"It is. When Kelly brings Karen here, you switch us both. Karen goes into this body, and instead of dissipating I go into the doll. Then you hand me over to the cartel, tell them you captured us and took care of Kelly and Al; I -- as Karen -- corroborate your story, and you're off the hook."

"Assuming Kelly doesn't resurface and do something stupid..." Raven muses, considering the suggestion.

The girl shrugs. "That can happen in either case, but at least this way you would not have to reimburse them for a lost soul. It's a win-win, I get to live, you avoid a war. You can figure out how to babysit Kelly later."

"Babysit?" Raven laughs out loud. "Do you even have an idea the amount of raw power she has? If she gets it into her head to go on a revenge rampage, I won't be able to stop her, I doubt that anyone could... Unless..." she gets a thoughtful look in her eyes. "Yes... This could actually work... But what about you? You do realize that they will prostitute you, right?"

"Better than oblivion. Besides," the girl grins as she gets up from the beanbag, "I like fucking, and a body that can take lots of it sounds great!"

Al's POV, in the club, in Karen's hand

"Of course that's what I want," Karen answers, extending her hand with me on it toward the witches. "I wouldn't have asked for it otherwise."

The girls exchange glances then Sarah asks "And what about Al? He seems a nice guy and we don't want to force him into something he's not OK with."

"Oh, Al's more than a nice guy," Karen reaches with her finger and tickles the tip of my humongous member, making me gasp in pleasure. "Al's my knight in shining armour! He found me, he rescued me, he braved dangers and magic and even my sister, who has a very liberal interpretation of what constitutes informed consent."

"But..." Sarah looks a bit confused. "You didn't ask him either, so why are you doing it?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Karen laughs. "I'm doing it because he secretly loves it but is too embarrassed to admit it, and asking him would put him on the spot, which is something that he's not ready for just yet. Also, I'm done being helpless, and it feels good to be in control for a change. It's a win-win: Al gets to have fun, but on my terms. And if he REALLY wants this to stop, he can just say so. So what do you say Al," she grins at me, "Should we stop whatever we're doing and return you to normal right now?"

"Uh, Karen..." I blush, realizing she hit the nail on the head.

"That's not a 'yes'" Karen points out. She looks at me expectantly for several seconds, during which I keep silent, then looks back at the witches. "Alright ladies, there's your answer, please proceed. Whatever liquid you think is fun is fine by me."

Melanie's hand caresses my inflated balls and I groan softly, feeling the pressure in them surge as they grow heavier, filling with something denser than air. "Karen, please..." I whisper as the need to climax becomes overwhelming...

"I hope you chose something good," Karen grins at Melanie, "because you're getting it..." she shifts her grip, aiming my member like a water pistol at Melanie's face with one hand and forcefully squeezing my balls with the other. Due to my rubberized condition there's no pain, only a flow of pleasure that grows to a mind-wrecking orgasm as a stream of liquid shoots toward the witch, then another, and another... My balls emptying with each squeeze only to immediately refill when she lets go.

v1m3jl.gif

Last edited:
I walk out, looking for you and Karen. It doesn't take long since you didn't get far from where I left you two. I don't see you at first but then notice what looks like a dildo in Karens hands and realize it's you. I giggle to myself, "Sure, you get mad when I do stuff like that to you.", I comment to myself as I watch for a moment, getting to see as Mel tickles your inflated ball sack. It almost instantly deflates and fills with a liquid instead. I keep watching and get to see Karen squirt a white goo all over Mel's face. Eww, is all I can think because it looks like cum, but I doubt the girls would just make you cum... cum, and my suspicions are correct as I watch Mel lick her lips and wipe the pale goop off with her finger and suck it clean.

"Yum, vanilla pudding is the best", she says with a grin, as she opens her mouth to try and catch the next squirt. Karen laughs, "Only because chocolate pudding would just look weird." The pleasure is very intense for you of course. There's no build up, just a sudden surge of pleasure as you are squeezed. The only relief coming as Karen lets go long enough for you to refill. Youd probably pass out quickly if you weren't rubber. Much like the rubber doll body Karen is in, you're able to take all the pleasure without any of the negative side effects, which is both a blessing and a curse since there's no pain from too many orgasms, especially as a guy, but there's also no end to it. No blessed relief from simply being able to pass out eventually.

Luckily I come in and save you after you have several quick orgasms and Mel is covered in pudding. “Alright, I think Al’s had enough. We need to go anyway Karen”. I say as I look at her and nod to follow me.

Last edited:
"How good is it?" Karen asks Melanie, pausing her squeezing for long enough to let me catch my breath. "Mmmmm...." the blonde witch scoops a wad of whatever she made me spurt with her finger and puts it in her mouth, sucking on it sensually. "Delicious!"

"Really?" Sarah pipes in. "I want to try." Her tongue shoots out from her mouth, stretching and elongating like a frog's, and plunges into her friend's cleavage. It starts wiggling around Melanie's breasts, licking them clean and paying extra attention to her hard nipples. She giggles and thrusts her chest out to give Sarah's snake-tongue better access.

"That makes me want to taste it myself," Karen comments, as she raises me closer to her face. Her lips close over my member, engulfing it in a moist, velvety embrace; her tongue tickles the tip, sending a wave of pleasure through my core, as she begins to suck on it in earnest. "Aaahhh!" I gasp, unable to form coherent words as the sensations threaten to overload my brain. It feels like I am about to blow my load any moment, but I don't -- apparently unable to without being squeezed. Instead, the pressure keeps growing, and so do my balls, almost spilling out of Karen's palm.

"Sarah... Mel..." I try to appeal to the girls for help but they pay me no heed. The red-head's tongue has moved down from the blonde's chest and slithered between her legs, and judging by the noises she's making, they're too much into it to be distracted by my plight.

Just then Karen notices you walk in. She quickly takes me out of her mouth, points at you and gives me a long, strong squeeze. The orgasm hits me like a truck, stronger than any of the previous ones, as a stream of thick vanilla pudding flies out at you.

The fact I’m actually rescuing you for once isn’t lost on me. I walk up and see Karen pull your rubber dick out of her mouth with a wet pop, and then turn you towards me. Oh no you don’t, I think to myself as I dodge the spray of goop like a Jedi, using a bit of magic to speed up my movements. “Come on Karen. We can all play later. Raven wants to get this over with and I’m sure your boy toy there would like to have you back in a real body, your real body.”

I wave my hand and undo what’s been done to you and you slowly start to revert to normal. Karen can feel as you start to grow and get heavier. I wait for you to change back so you can follow us. I toss you some clothes, probably whatever you had on before I shrank you in the first place, and I grab Karen’s hand and head back to Raven. “So Al, how did you like cumming pudding?” I ask with a smirk as we walk. This isn’t the first time those girls have done this too some guy. Really, the only time they enjoy getting hit with cum is if it’s not really cum but some tasty dessert.

I see a blur of motion from the corner of my eye but the continuous orgasm from Karen's squeezing vanilla pudding out of my inflated balls makes it difficult to follow. When I come to, panting and trembling, I hear your voice, telling Karen to come with you.

"Kelly... Please..." I wheeze. "Get them to stop... Can't take any more..." Which is the truth -- while my body can probably keep going, I fear I'll go insane if it does. Luckily you listen, and with a wave of your hand I feel my body start returning to normal. It takes about half a minute for the process to complete, and by then I am standing next to Karen, flesh and blood and normally proportioned, and completely naked.

"Thanks," I catch the clothes you tossed my way and start putting them on, throwing a quick glance at the pair of witches, but they look oblivious to the world, concentrating solely on their pleasure.

"Spoilsport," Karen grumbles at you, but her pout quickly dissolves into a grin. "I haven't had this much fun since... ever!" she gleefully admits, "And Al was such a wonderful toy."

"A toy that you nearly broke," I shake my head at her. "What came over you?"

"Life's short," she shrugs, "might as well enjoy ourselves while we still can."

"That's kind of fatalistic of you..." I start, then think better of it. After all she's been through, who can blame her? She just nods, takes your hand and walks out of the room, leaving me to follow as I hastily zip my fly and button my shirt.

"So Al, how did you like cumming pudding?" you smirk at me when I catch up. "I don't know," I answer truthfully, "it's not like I have tasted it."

"You should have," Karen interjects. "Maybe next time we will make you suck yourself off so you can appreciate it. Pudding tastes so much better than semen."

"Mel and Sarah seem to agree," I resist the urge to ask her how she knows what semen tastes like. It's better not to think about what she was forced to do while being held captive.

"Then it is settled," Karen nudges your side. "The next time we have a craving for something tasty, you'll get Al to ejaculate it for us, and for whoever we want to share it with. Community potlucks could get interesting if we invite the whole neighbourhood... With enough practice we could solve world hunger... Oh, and speaking of those two," she continues, ignoring my exasperated head shake, "is there anything going on between you and them? First they hit me with an arousal spell, said they wanted to fuck me, but the moment they realized I was your sister they were ready to do anything I asked. Any idea what's up with that?"

We round a bend in the corridor and come to a closed door. "Come in", Raven's voice sounds from behind it. Karen pushes the door open and we go through into a large, lavishly furnished office, with two women standing next to a beanbag at the far wall, engaged in an animated conversation. Raven, the one facing us, acknowledges our presence with a curt nod. "You must be Karen, now that you're here we can start the transfer."

The other woman, who had her back turned to us, turns around and I immediately recognize her as Karen -- or rather, the body that used to be Karen's -- with one not-so-small difference: a humongous pair of breasts looking impossibly perky for their size. An audible gasp indicates that Karen -- my Karen -- has noticed it too, and she isn't too pleased about it. "You gotta be shitting me!"

The other Karen giggles, drawing a look of disapproval from Raven, who quickly tries to put my Karen's mind at ease. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I would have done so already but I am a little drained at the moment. Will it be OK if I used Al to recharge?"

"Do what you must," my Karen replies dryly. "Just be quick about it."

"Right," Raven nods as she raises her thumb to her mouth, like when she licked me clean from across the room. "Sorry Al, I'm going to temporarily negate your staying power..." she says before plunging it into her mouth and working it in and out...

vlxvn1.gif

"Wait!" I cry out as I feel the ghostly lips on my member, which immediately springs to full attention, but the sensation is so intense that only takes a couple of seconds to push me over the edge. My knees buckle and with a loud groan, I double over and explode into that magical wormhole leading into Raven's mouth. Her cheeks bulge out, then a surprised expression comes over her face and she spits a mouthful of vanilla pudding onto the floor. "Whose idea of a joke was it?! I can't get mana from that!"

Luckily, my orgasm tapers off before the link to Raven's mouth is severed, so don't end up pumping a load of warm and sticky mess into my pants... It takes me a moment to catch my breath after the unexpected climax, and when my head stops spinning I hear my Karen say "Uh... It's a funny story..." only to be interrupted by the other Karen's loud laughter. "I guess you'll have to deal with them after all," she snorts. "But don't be cross, they are quite wonderful really, and very enjoyable."

My Karen looks livid, and I quickly interject before she does or says something that we may all regret later. "It's not that bad, love," I put my hand on her arm in an attempt to calm her down. "It's only temporary, just until Raven replenishes her energy, which shouldn't take long."

"And don't forget how amazing they are," the other Karen pipes in, thrusting her chest outwards for emphasis. "So firm and perky, with no sag whatsoever! You'll have tons of fun with them, guaranteed! Even you boyfriend agrees."

"Does he now?" My Karen glares at me. "So you think that having oversized boobs is OK as long as it's temporary and they look and feel good?"

How do I keep getting into these situations? A guy shouldn't be asked such trap questions when his mind is still reeling from a succubus blow job. "We can probably wait if it bothers you that much... Does it?"

"What do you think?" it is impossible to miss the sarcastic overtones in her voice. "Wouldn't it bother you if you were were the one getting huge tits?"

"Uh, I guess..." I mumble.

"You guess? You're not sure? Then how about we help you make up your mind? Maybe give you a pair of your own so you can speak from actual experience instead of making assumptions. Not as enormous as what she has," she points at the other Karen, "since you're starting from flat, but they should still be large, and look perfect, and feel good, to make it a fair experiment."

"There's no need for that..." I blurt in alarm, but my Karen quickly puts her hand over my mouth to shut me up. "Enough of that! Sis," she turns to you, "A pair of perfect knockers for Al please, and get him out of here. I'll talk to him when I'm ready to accept his apology."

Last edited:
"I won't argue with you there" I say to Karen when she says pudding is better than semen. "And yeah, I think I could grow Al big enough to suck himself off, should be fun to watch. I've done it myself Al so don't look at me like that. It feels pretty good, and it is yours so it's not like you'd be sucking just any guy's dick. Plus... pudding." I giggle.

We get to Ravens room, and she looks a little pale. Before I can ask if she's alright she tries to use you for a recharge. I can't help but laugh as she spits out pudding. "What? You don't like pudding?" I sigh. "You can recharge off of me if you want." I tell her as you and Karen argue. Before I get too far Karen is asking me to give you tits. "Uh... I know I said I would do as you ask but are you sure? You shouldn't ask me to do stuff when you are mad." Though in this instance I don't mind to much as its mostly harmless fun. “It’s not like Al is wrong, big tits are fun, as long as it’s not permanent” I say, knowing from experience.

After a bit more I relent, "Fine. Tits for Al, just for a while" I say as I wave my hand at you and you feel the tingle of magic, spreading around you before concentrating in your chest. Your breasts begin to grow and swell, not to fast as I figure I may as well let you enjoy the experience. It does feel good too, they grow in sensitivity as well as size, getting heavier and more sensitive by the second until they are about the size of honeydew melons. The new sensations for you are pretty much impossible to ignore since you aren't used to it at all. "That looks big enough for now." I say as I watch them stretch out your shirt nicely. "Alright, why don't you show the girls your new girls Al, while I recharge Raven and get Karen back in her body” I say to you, shooing you out of the room and closing the door. It won’t take Sarah and Mel long to notice you and your new DD cups. Nice and firm and very round, they really stand out.

Al's POV, in Raven's room

"No Kelly, Wait!" I cry out in panic, but it's already too late. I feel a strange but not unpleasant pressure developing in my chest, growing stronger with each passing moment, until it starts pushing it out.

I gasp, my hands flying to my chest, pressing against the twin surging mounds in a futile attempt to arrest the growth. But they keep billowing outward, pushing my hands away and stretching my shirt, increasing not only in size but in sensitivity as well. I gape in shock, so mesmerized by my new assets and the sensations that run through me as my enlarged nipples rub against the fabric, that I don't even register -- much less resist -- you push me out of the room and locking the door behind me.

ijzr9p.jpg

I stand outside the room, still reeling from my transformation, trying very hard to resist the urge to bring my hands up and touch those... additions. Somebody might walk by and see me. Oh god... I groan inwardly as the implication hits me: given the nature of this place, that hypothetical 'somebody' is likely to be a magic user. And here I am, alone, no collar, and with a fucking pair of tits on my chest.

Then I realize that you may have given me a way out. 'why don't you show the girls your new girls,' you said, likely referring to Mel and Sarah. Those two like me, they will not harm me and may even help me out of this predicament. They are witches after all, and what one which did, another can undo. The only problem is getting to them before anyone else gets to me.

I look down at my straining shirt again, then double-check that nobody. OK, maybe just a quick touch... I bring my hands up to feel their weight.

Narrative for Kelly, in Raven's room, with Raven and the two Karens

The moment you shoo Al out of the door, Karen bursts in laughter. "Oh god, I was waiting so long for an excuse to do that! Thank you, sis!" she throws her arms around you and gives you a big kiss on the cheek. "His expression was priceless!"

"Wait," Raven looks perplexed. "I thought you were upset at him..."

"Upset at Al?" Karen laughs. "How can I ever be?"

Raven furrows her brow. "But you said..."

"I said what he needed to hear," Karen chuckles. "He needs to loosen up and have fun. You'd think a guy would welcome the opportunity to test-drive a pair of such amazing tits. Hell, most of them would beg for it, but he's too self conscious for that. So now he has the perfect excuse: he didn't ask for these tits, the evil O'Brien sisters forced them on him, so it's not his fault and thus, no guilt."

"And the fact that your body has those huge breasts..." Raven starts.

"Does not bother me one bit," Karen interrupts. "After all," she points at the other Karen, "you heard her, they look and feel good."

"Absolutely!" the other Karen nods enthusiastically.

"So you want them to stay?" Raven asks.

"No," Karen shakes her head, "I want them gone, I just want to have some with them first. So go ahead, recharge off of my sister, but switch us first. And speaking of recharging," she grins mischievously, "you want to give extra attention to her feet. Trust me, it will be worth it."

"Will it now?" Raven muses, glancing briefly toward you. "We'll have to test this claim, but first things first..." she beckons the other Karen to approach and places a hand on each Karen's forehead. "This should not be too difficult," she tells you matter-of-factly, "a soul has a natural affinity to its body."

She concentrates for a moment and suddenly both Karens gasp and shudder. The busty one sighs contently then looks down at her enormous breasts, reaching out to cup them. "Wow..." she murmurs softly as she squeezes them gently, "you weren't kidding, they do feel good."

"Told you!" the doll girl giggles. "That body is not so bad either, I hope I'll have many opportunities to test it out after you turn me in."

"Turn you in?" Karen cries out in surprise, turning toward you. But just as she opens her mouth to demand an explanation, the doll girl puts her hand on Karen's arm. "Don't worry about it," she says softly, "it was my idea."

"But..." Karen looks at her incredulously, but the doll girl quickly places a finger on Karen's lips. "No buts," she says quietly, "this is what I want."

Meanwhile, Raven has turned her attention to you. With a flick of her wrists, your shoes and socks disappear and you find yourself standing barefoot on the lush carpet. It feels soft and warm and... wriggly?

You gasp as the carpet starts massaging your bare soles like a myriad of tiny, dexterous fingers...

You cup your new breasts as you stand in the hallway, their weight feels quite nice and they are definitely more sensitive then they were before. Your nipples get hard and tent your shirt as you stand there, and it doesn’t take much to cause that to happen.

As you stand there you hear someone coming though and before you have too much time to panic you see Sarah. “Oh boy, look at you”. She giggles and take your arm. “Come on, Mel got us a room, Kelly sent me a message that you needed to be rescued and I see why. You’d make a good target for anyone right now.” You see her holding something and when she sees you spot it she hold it up, it’s a simple leather collar. “I thought this might make things easier for the time being”. The collar says property of Sarah and Melanie. She put it around your neck before you can say too much. Your tattoo glows a bit as the collar has an enchantment on it, trying to make you feel like their property and it’s fighting the attempt to mess with your mind. It works for the most part but sometimes you do feel like they own you and it’s your job to please you owners, but the feeling comes and goes at random. Sarah takes you to the room and closes the door, Mel is there waiting and they both pull your shirt off. “Kelly gave you some nice boobs”. Mel says with a giggle as she caresses one of them while Sarah caresses the other. “Yep, there’s no boobs as perfect as magically created ones. How sensitive are they?” Sarah asks as she gives one nipple a lick and gently sucks on it. Very sensitive, though you don’t know if that’s normal or not since you have nothing to compare to other then how you were before.

One the girls are switched I look at Karen. “I guess I can put your body back to normal pretty easily now”. I say before I feel the carpet under my feet and stop and look down. “Where are my shoes Raven?” I say as I look over at her, then jump a bit as I feel the carpet start tickling my feet. “The hell…?” I look down again but don’t really see anything, but I can feel it…. And it feels pretty good. I stand there enjoying it for a bit and look at Raven, seeing her smiling. “So how is it you never did this before? It’s not like me having a fetish for feet is a secret”.

Back
Top Bottom