Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who here...

It was my first cosplay ever, and the Turk makes a comeback at EVERY con XP It's an easy cosplay.. if I have no others... XD And so fun to strip tease with XP

I just might lol.
Right now, I've got Lightning from FF13.
And Rena from Star Ocean 2.

And maybe one other.​

They are gonna be performing at SakuraCon :3
I know most of the Band personally XD -giggles- I was their Guest Liaison at MewCon XD

XD We should make a funny con stories thread. New Years morning, I mean like 5 in the morning, I fell asleep under Michaels Bed... XD It was one of those hotel suite pull out couches. I didn't wanna go back to my room (No sleeping space for me XD), and he asked me if I wanted to stay with them. :3... I was so excited... XD But yeah... I has two of the members numbers, and they all have mine XD

We shall see if I can get some people in on partying with them. Come to MewCon next New Years! I am a Guest Liaison again, and I think we have asked them to come back and play. Oh yeah! It seems like we may have Voltaire to perform for us as well!

Super form for my Senshi :3 Sailor Dark Side of the Moon :3 She's a really complicated OC XD And for me to truthfully explain her... it takes awhile... :3

I met up with the artist at Mewcon :3 I told her about Kogane, printed out her 10 page profile for one of the sites I am on... and told her that Kogane/Kumori(Depends on where I am using herXD) used Pandora's Box as her Super transformation item... Kinda like Usagi used the Holy Grail? Well anyways... thats what she came up with from that. I gave her full creative licensing.

Aha, that makes sense. She did an amazing job! I really like it!
I'm an artist myself. :3
You can definitely tell her I think it's amazing!​

-grins ear to ear- Why thank you! :3.. What sort of Medium would you use? XD I don't mind trying to find different art styles of Kogane :3... I think it would be epic -winks-

I lack money.
Lol.
D:

I still do pencil, ink, colored pencils.
:D

I'm learning copic markers, and watercolors.
aoi.kasai.anji.sheezyart.com
That's where I post my art online.
Need to update it though.
XD​

Back
Top Bottom