Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who here...

Anjeru

Pulsar
...has actually ever done cosplay?

I'm bored and sewing, so I thought I'd ask. For the sake of curiosity.

-nod nod-

If you have, post a picture! =D

;raises hand;

I have, but I never made my outfits by sewing them. I just grabbed whatever I had around my house and compromised with what it was. XD

Hmm, I've never cosplayed and doubt I ever will... It's not really my kind of thing, dressing up like someone from a game/anime.
Yeah... :p

I kind of do that myself. I find what parts I can around and sew whatever needs to be changed/added.

I think it's neat. X3

I wonder how many people would consider Holloween the biggest cosplay even in the entire world.

Cosplay does not just incliude people / things from anime/video games. Cosplaying in general stands for "Costume Play" You could dress up like a nurse and it would be considered cosplay therefore holloween is considered cosplay. Therefore it is the LARGEST Cosplay even in the world!

well, every year my friends and I dress up as Star Wars characters for a Halloween party. XD we've been doing it for years. this year I went to 2 parties though, so I was Han Solo one night and Robin the next ...

I think that last time I dressed up for Halloween was right before I started cosplaying. Though, cosplay does stand for "costume play", so Reaper-chan does have a point. However, Halloween was originally just a day to worship Satan, and for satanic rituals, before it evolved into a day/night for candy. Really, that's all it's about now for most people; candy.

Ren-fairs could also be considered for cosplay. I have this really neat green and white belly dancer's outfit that I wear whenever I actually go to one. Though, I have kind of grown out of those too. I mainly stick to anime conventions if I can go.

I'm only scheduled to go to conventions in state because of my budget. D=

I want to try to go to one out of state though! Blargh!

So far though I'm only going to Sakura Con(sakuracon.org) in April, and Aki-Con(akicon.org) in November.

• I rarely cosplay anymore, but I did do a lot of my own sewing.

My favorite cosplay to do with Caska from Berserk.
      I have a darker, mocha skin tone so it's hard to find a suitable character to cosplay.

Other times I just cosplay males. Way more fun, anyways.

I especially like to cosplay Ikakku from Bleach,
      as Well as Gatts, Tyki, Mori and Renji.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

I can understand that. I've mainly done male cosplay's. The only thing that gets in the way of that is my boobs. XD

Anjeru said:

-nod nod-

I have with your help!

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:

-nod nod-

I have with your help!
Haha~

Yeah. That was my first cosplay attempt with sewing, too. Lol.

Time to get my nerd on

100_3055-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom