Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who here...

You know, Canadian girls aren't alllllllll attractive. Speaking as one Canadian attending Canadian highschool and now university . . . Not sure about the ratios of attractiveness to unattractiveness though, as compared to other places . . .

Oh, and Anj, your pictures (posted like forever pages back, I know), are adorable. Can't wait to see the ones in your new costume!

Yeah, I'm an Ontarian, a bit of a ways off . . . sounds like a lovely experience to have, though, thusfar *nods decisively*. Not all milk and honey here, and covered up with a heckuvalotta clothes in the winter, 'round these parts at least.

Why were you in BC?

Confrazzled said:
You know, Canadian girls aren't alllllllll attractive. Speaking as one Canadian attending Canadian highschool and now university . . . Not sure about the ratios of attractiveness to unattractiveness though, as compared to other places . . .

Oh, and Anj, your pictures (posted like forever pages back, I know), are adorable. Can't wait to see the ones in your new costume!
Hehe.

Thank-you's! <3​

Anjeru said:
Confrazzled said:

Hehe.

Thank-you's! <3​

VEry very cute! *Glomps*

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:
Confrazzled said:

Hehe.

Thank-you's! <3​

VEry very cute! *Glomps*
Meep!

*falls over*​

Back
Top Bottom