Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who here...

Yeah, you know I am sorry about that Anjeru....Though I really didn't have anything to do with it but I am still sorry.

Nurse_K said:
Aw. =(

If you ever come to the east coast...WE SHOULD REN FAIR TOGETHER. =D
'Tis okies. Things happen. If it works out, it works out.

And totally! I would love to!

*stupid west coast and lack of car*

@Kaios: I know, I know. But you're here for me and that's what counts.

^-^

*ruffles hair*​

Anjeru said:
Nurse_K said:
Aw. =(

'Tis okies. Things happen. If it works out, it works out.

And totally! I would love to!

*stupid west coast and lack of car*

@Kaios: I know, I know. But you're here for me and that's what counts.

^-^

*ruffles hair*​

I would be there for you at the end of the world. YOu know that. *Glomps*

I very nearly went to the Shakespeare Festival in Oregon last summer. But then...I had no money. xD

L.jpg

Random post!

Me trying to look like L-Sama...in 2007. XD

Nurse_K said:
Aw. =(

I'll come too.
inform me of where the pirate area is set up at.
and we'll all laugh at the fighters beating each other with sticks and their pickle barrel armor.

[[I know those guys are hard-core, but I'd rather chill with the pirates and get drunk as shit]]

DJBayview said:
Nurse_K said:
Aw. =(

I'll come too.
inform me of where the pirate area is set up at.
and we'll all laugh at the fighters beating each other with sticks and their pickle barrel armor.

[[I know those guys are hard-core, but I'd rather chill with the pirates and get drunk as shit]]
Same here. Send me to the Smithy and the sword dealers.

East coast Ren faires are pretty kick-a I have to say. Though I don't have anything to compare them to, having only been to east coast faires.

Nurse_K said:
East coast Ren faires are pretty kick-a I have to say. Though I don't have anything to compare them to, having only been to east coast faires.
I have never been to one. >.> I kinda FEAR those who take it too seriously.

Hmm. I don't think I take it "too seriously". I think it's an insane amount of fun, but fun is all it is.

Nurse_K said:
Hmm. I don't think I take it "too seriously". I think it's an insane amount of fun, but fun is all it is.

I think I would have fun too but I still fear running into them >.>

Hahaha. Once I was in the parking lot with my best friend, and it was her first Ren faire and she was super excited. She goes, "This is an awesome costume!" and one of the parking-Ren guys comes running up to her and goes "ITS NOT A COSTUME. ITS GARB." and then runs away. She was terrified, but I thought it was funny. She got over it once she bought a turkey leg inside. =)

Nurse_K said:
Hahaha. Once I was in the parking lot with my best friend, and it was her first Ren faire and she was super excited. She goes, "This is an awesome costume!" and one of the parking-Ren guys comes running up to her and goes "ITS NOT A COSTUME. ITS GARB." and then runs away. She was terrified, but I thought it was funny. She got over it once she bought a turkey leg inside. =)

I can eat three of those in one sitting! o_O

Kaios said:
Heh heh. Just hope your mom wont go >.>
The last one she took me and Rickey to, was the only one she's been to in years.

She doesn't go much anymore, since she's not in the 'Riley' clan anymore, technically.​

Anjeru said:
Kaios said:
Heh heh. Just hope your mom wont go >.>
The last one she took me and Rickey to, was the only one she's been to in years.

She doesn't go much anymore, since she's not in the 'Riley' clan anymore, technically.​

Good good. >.>

Back
Top Bottom