Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

They had a nice semi-peaceful lunch, doing their best to ignore the soft murmurings and stares from his fans. After that, they went looking through the shops before heading back to the hotel.

She gave a tired sigh and flopped onto the bed, "Gosh! I can't imagine what it'll be like when we get bigger.."

She held him as he moved to lay with her, "When we get really big and we have to incognito all the time~ hoping no one recognizes us~ and if they do, imagine all the attention that would garner you~ all the pretty girls and lonesome guys who want you~"

She hummed, "That bad~?" She asked, "You did say when you proposed to me that hearts were breaking all over the world~"

"Oh yeah~?" She asked, "So say..." She got comfortable, her arms wrapped around his shoulders loosely, "we do get big...label and everything...and you are recognizable everywhere we go...women from all over the world faun over you, beg you to marry them...men want to be you...asking you for advice, worship your every word." She pet between his shoulder blades, watching him.

She laughed softly, "I guess I could get that.." She replied, "What if us getting bigger made me want you more than I already do~? What then~?"

"Well, as I said, all these men and women are going to want you~ and I'm not sure if you know, baby, but seeing something of mine coveted so fervently makes me want to really emphasize that it's mine~" She said.

Back
Top Bottom