Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Oh my! (Cute and Rainbows)

Star just nodded, believing him. She could have been out for a full day and she wouldn't have even known. She scooted a bit closer to him as he rolled over, cuddling as close as she could without actually being on top of him again. She kissed the tip of his nose and then rested her head on the pillow, just looking over at him with a small smile on her face. She kind of wished they could be like this forever but the moment was soon interupted by the sound of her stomach rubmbling. She blushed a bit, wrapping her hands around her stomach and hoping he hadn't heard that, though it was unlikly that he didn't.

Johnathan smiled, laughing lightly at the sounds her stomach made.

"Yea..........I could use a bit to eat too. Is there anything specific you'd like? I mean, of course we don't have a huge variety of food........being a pirate ship and all, but I'm sure we've got something you'd enjoy. Despite what you may think, or food is kept sanitary and is well prepared. I keep strict orders on that as I'd really rather avoid a wide spread case of food poisining or some such." Johnathan replied, propping his head up on his fist.

((I'm gonna be heading out now. I'll be back on later tonight though.))

Star blushed a bit, smiling as he agreed with her stomach. She was a bit surprised to hear that he would actually take her order. She sat up a bit, listening to him talk about how the food is kept. She kind of guessed that he would have everything he could sontrol kept in good shape considering how tidy his room was. She thought about it for a moment and then smiled at him. "I would really like some soup." She said, now sitting up next to him. She had completely forgotten that she was stark naked and would be able to see all of her at the moment.

((Back for I don't know how long. So, if I suddenly stop posting.........that'll mean I've left again and definitley won't be back for a few hours.))

Johnathan nodded, getting off the bed and taking a thin sheet with him, using it to cover his lower half as he went to the door. He opened it and poked his head out, telling one the guards outside what he'd like for them to bring him. Then, he closed the door and headed back for the bed, no longer needing the sheet, so he tossed it back on the bed.

"Food will be ready in about twenty minutes." he told her, kneeling in front of her on the floor, leaving him about eye level with her, as he gave her a quick peck on the lips.

She looked up, only seeing his backside walking towards the door. She couldn't help but giggle a bit at the sight. She covered herself as he opened the door, to prevent any eyes that might wander from outside from seing her. She Smiled as he walked back over to her, and couldn't help but blush a bit at the sight of what was hiding beneth the sheet. She kissed him back cutely before sitting up and hopping off the bed to go find her clothes. It would take her a bit to get redressed in that corset without having someone to help her.

"You know, you don't have to get dressed right away if you don't want to. Barring an emergency, we'll have the rest of the day to ourselves. Not to mention, that corset doesn't look very comfortable. While baggy and loose on you, I could loan you one of my smaller shirts as a much more comfy replacement." said Johnathan. He wasn't a very shy or modest person, so he had zero problem just sitting around the room, naked with her.

She looked back over at him, and listened to what he said. As he offered to let her borrow one of his shirts she smiled and nodded. "OK, I would like that." She said, smiling at him. She wouldn't mind just wearning one of his shirts, and it would be more comfortable.

With that, Johnathan stood up off the bed and went to a door on the wall just to the left of the bed. He opened it up, revealing a rather small closet. Certainly would be smaller than anything she'd ever seen, but it fit what he used it for.

"Feel free to pick one. I certainly wouldn't mind watching you try them on." he said with a smile as he passed her while walking to his desk, giving her a light, playful smack on the butt as he did so.

Star just stood there and watched as he walked over and opened what seemed to be a small closet. She was so used to her big, walk in closet that his just seemed so small, but it made sense because he didn't need to store a bunch of oversized gowns and whatnot for parties. She nodded, walking over to the closet and pulled out the smallest shirt he had. She slipped it one and turned ot face him. It just barely covered ther pussy and didn't completely cover her ass. She was sure he'd like this one just because it didn't cover her all the way.

"Hmmmm.........quite nice. I do enjoy how it barely covers your lower body. As some believe, what you don't see can be even hotter than what you can say. I will admit that I am a fan of mystery." Johnathan replied, laughing lightly. His body was........reacting just by looking at her. He was growing hot and his manhood was already starting to harden a bit.

Star smiled and turned back to the closet, taking out a bigger shirt. She took off the first one and put it off to the side before putting the second one on. She turned and smiled at him again. "And how about this one?" she asked, noticing he was getting a bit excited. This shirt ended about three fourths up her thigh and looked even baggier than the last.

"Pretty nice as well. I've always enjoyed the oversized shirt look on a female. Not entirely sure why, but combine that with your beauty and I'm pretty much in heaven about now." Johnathan replied, shifting a bit in his seat. He wanted to let her find something to wear. He was doing his best to keep himself under control and not just go over there, tear the shirt off and give her another amazing.........session.

She looked down at herself and smiled, content with this one fore now. She put the first one away, when she reached up to hang it back up the shirt rose up a bit, showing her rear from under the shirt. But she was soon done and turned, walking over to him and sitting herself down on his lap, cuddling into him some.

"You know.........you're making it very hard for me to control myself. Though, don't take that as a complaint. I'm quite enjoying this." said Johnathan, wrapping his arms around her. He enjoyed these little moments of theirs. Of course, there had only been like......two so far. Still, he wished they would never end.

Star couldn't help but giggle a bit at his statement. She didn't know she was that good at arousing this man. She smiled at him and leaned in, wrapping her arms around him as she did. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before pulling back and blushing a bit. "Well that's a good thing because I'm enoying this as well." She said with a grin.

"Really now?" Johnathan asked with a cocked eyebrow and a playful grin.

"We have some time to ourselves. Oh, what to do, what to do......." he added, his hands going down her lower back, ending up on her thighs, feeling them through the fabric of the shirt she had on, stroking them, which caused him to push the shirt up somewhat, then pull it back down.

She ust giggled a bit and nodded, smiling at him as he asked what to do with the time they now had. "I'm not sure, what would you liek to do?" She asked, smiling at him. Her mind probbaly wasn't in the same place his was, but as his hands ended up on her thighs it was only a matter of time before it wondered there. She pulled him against her, hugging him tightly.

"Think you're ready for another go?" Johnathan whispered into her ear as he held her as well, their bodies flush against one another. If not earlier, it should certainly be obvious to her what he had in mind to pass the time until their food arrived.

She smiled and nodded at his question, not minding the closness at all. "I'm ready as I'll ever be." She said with a grin but as usual, a slight blush to her cheeks. She kissed his lips softly, moving so she was straddling him, a leg on either side of him, which pushed up the shirt a bit.

"Well then, shall we repeat what we did last time, or would you like to try another position?" Johnathan asked, almost as if he was explaining something to a curious child. Though, that was like this situation. He had been her first, so Star certainly didn't know all there was to sex. In that regard, he was like a teacher, and she, his student.

"Another position?" She reapeated curiously. She didn't really know what else there was. She tilted ehr head to the side in a curious manner, as if asking him what he was talking about. She really didn't know much about sex at all. In fact she didn't know there was more than possibly two or three positions and she hadn't even known much about any of those. All she had learned was from her mother, and she had died before she could learn much about anything.

"Yes, of course. Depending on each persons flexibility, there's many positions a couple can use in sex. Some are just minor variants. Since this will only be your second time, how bout we start off with something simple?" Johnathan asked. In his days, he had done some pretty crazy stuff, but knew better than to try any of it with Star. At least, until she got more experienced.

She looked at him like a child who was learning something for the first time and was actually interested in it. Though she was learning this for the first time, she wasn't a child and she wasn't ridiculously interested. "O-ok." She said, a bit nerveous in not knowing what to do. She was willing to try anything as long as he wasn't going to laugh at her or anything like that.

"Then, perhaps we could try a variant of what we did earlier. This time, you'd have your back to me, but still be in my lap. Or, you could see what it's like from behind and bend over the desk and we can do it that way. It's up to you really. I don't want to force something on you that you'd really not like." Johnathan explained, brushing some stray hairs out of her face.

((I'm on now, but I'm going to take a quick shower, so it'll be about...........10 minutes or so before I can post or anything.))

Star just stared at him as he spoke of what they oculd do. She couldn't help but blush at the images that came into her head of them doing these things. After he finished she thought for a moment before sliding off his lap and going and bending over the desk just as he had described. That one sounded exciting. She looked over at him "Like this?" She asked, a bit nerveously.

Back
Top Bottom