Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Oh my! (Cute and Rainbows)

The rapist was a put dissapointed he couldn't get at the lovely bosom, but thrusting into her tight body was more than enough. He began to grunt and groan as he felt the familiar twitch of a soon approaching orgasm.

Star was really glad now that she ahd decided to put the corset back on. She let out another groan, but this time she wasn't quite sure at what. There was no way she could be enjoying this at all... Could she? She only struggled more after this, trying to cover it up.

Her apparent sigh of pleasure only spurred her rapist on further.

"That's it baby, just let go and have fun." he said, his thrusts coming at an incredible rate.

Star was a bit worried that he noticed her slight pleasure. She then held it back, She struggled more, hoping that'd make him believe otherwise. She closed her eyes tightly, taking in a deep breath and put up quite a fight suddenly. She obviously had enough of this, though she couldn't seem to get away.

((If you ever want something like this to stop, just say so. I've never been the best at picking up signals.))

Soon enough, the man couldn't hold it in anymore and thrust himself fully inside of her, stopping as he started to empty his seed in her. Groaning loudly, he stayed in her, stream after stream of warm cum flowing into her body.

((Don't worry, I'll say something.))

Star groaned loudly as he finally came. She had stopped screaming, wishing they'd just leave her with that, but she knew that the others would want a peice too. She whimpered a bit, looking up at him as she felt the gooey seed fill her just about completely.

((Good, I don't really like it when my partner want's something specific to happen and instead of telling me, they drop annoying little hints in their post and get pissed when I don't pick up on them.))

Indeed, they were far from done with her as the man stepped back from her, quickly replaced by one of the two that had watched her. This time, he swiftly spun her onto her stomach then pulled her hips up so her ass was in the air and her face and chest were on the ground. Grasping her firm ass, he penetrated her pussy, much slower and gentler than the previous guy.

((Ahh, Ya, that's relly annoying. I wouldn't do that to you.))

She yelped a bit as he flipped her over suddenly. She was quite worried about where this guy wanted to penetrate her. She gasped as he slowly entertered her. She didn't know what to do about that because it felt good, but she didn't want them to know. She bit her lip, burrying her face in her arms so they couldn't see it.

Indeed, the men failed to notice how she enjoyed being violate. So, the man grasped her hips and started sliding in and out of her, gradually picking up speed. Unlike the last guy, he was being quite gentle with her, despite having the same perverted intentions.

As he kept being so gentle, compared to the other man it felt so good. She couldn't take it anymore and let out a fairly satisfied moan. She knew there was no way they could have avioded hearing that. She jsut kept her face burried in her arms. She really didn't want them to see her face.

All three men heard it and it brought big smiles to each of their faces.

"That's it baby, just let go and give in to the pleasure." whispered the man currently fucking her from behind as he leaned over her body, his lips next to her ear.

Star knew that one moan would only drive them to do more and she hated herself for doing it. She shook her head in her arms as he said just let herself go. She didn't want to. She wanted this to end, even if it was currently feeling pretty nice. Sheblushed deeply, but kapt her face in her arms, making sure they couldn't see.

"As fiery as you are, you won't be able to hold out forever." whispered the man, nipping at her earlobe as he continued thrusting into her, hard, yet gentle, as he was able to pick up on that being what was getting such a nice reaction out of her.

Star gasped as he bit her earlobe gently. She hadn't expected that. She just blushed more and bit her lip. She would be able to hold out fairly well in her opinion. But he was right, she wouldn't be able to keep in her reactions forever. She would eventually burst if she tried.

Still bent over her body, the man started to plant kisses and little.......love bites all over her neck and collar bone whilst still thrusting into her from behind. Obviously, this guy had at least some skill in pleasuring women, rather than the last guys sole desire of pleasure for himself.

Star only bit her lip harder as he started to kiss and bit on her neck. It felt quite nice. So much so that she couldn't help but moan again. With him doing that she was having a hard time holding back her reactions. She tried to bit her lip again, but it just wouldn't work. She couldn't help herself anymore.

With her inceased reactions, the man only continued the act, nipping at a spot, and kissing it immediately afterwards, whilst the sound of her bodies hitting one another filled the alley. The other man that had yet to experience Stars body started to get impatient as his buddy that was doing Star now seemed to be lost in the moment with the beauty, not wanting to end it soon enough for his liking.

As he kept nipping and kissing her neck, Star let out another moan. This man was much better than the last. More gentle, more affectionate, but he still wasn't as good as her Johnathan. And oh she was going to tell him when she found him. But for now she was consumed by this moment. She bit her lip again, hoping to maybe silence herself, but nothing seemed to be working for her. She didn't want them to know she was enjoying it this much. She didn't even want to know she was enjoying it this much.

((I'm curious, what changes did you want to make to the whole, she whores herself out to the crew in secret idea?))

Spurred on even more by her moans, the man continued to screw her, groaning and moaning as well. His kissing and nipping eased up a bit, but still continued all around her neck and shoulders, seeing how much she enjoyed it.

((Umm... I'm not really sure. They might start acting a bit strange around the captian, almost like they were afraid he knew and he was going to kill them? I'm not really sure though.))

Star only moaned again, completely losing herself to the pleasure. She kept her face burried in her arms, not wanting to look at any of them. Her fingers gripped at the ground, the pleasure becoming greater and greater as her orgasm built.

((So, will we still be doing that idea, or would you prefer to just cancel that and not do it at all? It's just an idea I had. It doesn't really matter if we don't have her go slutty and start whoring herself out. Either way is fine with me.))

The man groaned as well, knowing his own climax was soon approaching. So, he sped up his pace. Meanwhile, the other two men had wandered off, having grown too impatient with their little buddy taking too long with Star. So, they went looking for other women to entertain themselves with.

((Well we could do something kind of like that, but instead ofher getting slutty, the men hear about what these guys did and get bolder with their passes on her and some even go too far. I don't know, I'm just saying things off the top of my head.))

Star was quite surprised that she was even letting him do this. She finally glanced up, only to find that it was only her and this guy. She decided that after he was finished that she would try and kill him, which she knew she would have a better chance at considering it was only him. She moaned again. That other plan would have to come later, she was enjoying this all too much right now.

((OOO, your post gave me another idea. How about instead of her going slutty and whoring herself out to the whole ship, she tries to kill the guy fucking her now. He manages to overpower her and starts kissing her and being all gentle and affectionate again, and Star finds herself full on willingly sleeping with him. From then on, she'll have a naughty, secret, sex only affair with the guy as the whole forbidden aspect of the thing is too exciting for her to resist.))

"I'm......I'm gonna cum......" the man breathed out, gently wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up, her back up against his chest as his thrusts sped up, his cock starting to twitch as she started to empty his load into her.

((Ooo, I like that idea. ^-^ I'm perfectly fine with that.))

Star blushed a bit as he announced what he was going to do. She moaned louder and after a moment she couldn't take it anymore. Her back arched and her pussy muscles tightened around him member as he came. She was surprised that it was that good for being raped. Rigth after he was done, she quickly moved away from him, almost as if she was going to try and run, but instead she turned and sucker punched him in the nose. She really hoped she hurt him. He definitly deserved it.

((Thankies.^_^ It just popped into my head as I've been wanting to do a nice romance that's not all cookie cutter like and perfect and all that. I just figure a nice, naughty affair would add that little twist I've been looking for, without drastically altering the characters. Shall we start the beggining stages of it right now? Since they just did it, fucking a second time isn't likely. But, she could attack him again and try and kill him now, followed by him subduing her and them making out for a bit.))

No sooner had he finished cumming in her, she socked him right in the nose.

"Gah.......you bitch!" he called out, holding his profusely bleeding nose as he lay on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom