Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Oh my! (Cute and Rainbows)

Star let out another moan as he filled her with his seed. She kissed him back but broke the kiss short. "I-I should go." She said softly, waiting for him to pull out of her. She really should get back to Johnathan before he noticed she was gone.

Andrew simply nodded as he pulled out of her and rolled off to lay next to her in the bed.

"You know where to find me if you ever feel like being naughty again....." he whispered, rubbing her flat stomach before standing up off the bed and collecting her clothes for her, before handing them to her.

Star didn't say a thing as he said she knew where to find him. She felt kind of bad about what she had just done, but then again, it had felt so good at the time. She put on her clothes quickly before leaving and sneaking back into Johnathan's room. She slid back into bed with him without even disturbing him and then cuddled up with him as if nothing had happened.

((Shall we have some Johnathan and Star action, or do a little time skip to when Star comes looking for some more forbidden lovin from Andrew?))

((Hmm...I was thinking a little Star Johnathan action and then maybe right after Andrew comes bursting in interupts their cuddling, tells Johnathan there's something wrong and then has a few minutes of time with Star?))

((OOO, good idea. Or perhaps he knocks on the door right in the middle and when John leaves, he's the one left to finish the job.^_^))

"Hmmm......" Johnathan groaned as Star slid into bed next to him, barely awake. He didn't realize she had just gotten there. He thought she was just moving around a bit.

((Ooo... That sounds even better. ^-^))

Star couldn't help but kiss his cheek as he groaned like that. She still felt bad for what she had just done. She didn't really know what to do about it. She knew she would have to end it soon, but she kind of didn't want to.

((Then in the middle it is.^_^))

"Having trouble sleeping?" Johnathan asked, rolling over so he could face her, blissfully unaware of her semi-consentual infidelity.

She couldn't help but blush a bit as he spoke. It made her glad that it was so dark out. She nodded a bit. "Mmhmm." She mumbled, trying to play it off like she hand't been up too long.

"Ah, ok. Bad dream or something? Or perhaps a good dream? Some good things can keep you up at night." Johnathan asked, smiling at her as he supported his head on his fist.

She thought about it for a moment. "Started good, turned bad." She said softly then scooted foward a bit, cuddling up with him as if he were to comfort her from the bad things.

"Oh, I know how that is. Hopefully, it'll be all good from now on." he replied, wrapping his arms around her. Such irony....

She only nodded a bit in response to him. "I love you." She said softly. She felt so guilty right now. She wanted it to go away but she was afraid that the only way for that to happen was for her to tell him the truth.

"I love you too." He whispered, smiling as his hands rested lightly on her hips, just looking at her, always hynotized by her beauty.

Star leaned in and kissed his lips gently. Maybe this would make the bad feeling go away. She wasn't sure anymore. She was kind of tired though.

Johnathan gladly returned the sweet little kiss.

"Would you prefer to sleep instead?" he asked, up for sex of course, but understood if she wanted to sleep.

She shook her head as he asked if she wanted to sleep instead. "No, I want to feel you inside me." She whispered softly in his ear. She hoped that him pounding into her would make her feel better.

"And I'll be glad to oblige. Is there any particular position you want to try this time?" Johnathan asked. Since their first time, they had done it quite alot, and experienced many positions. She was no longer a naive little girl about sex.

Star nodded a bit as he asked if she wanted and specfic position. "Do me from the back in my ass." She said, sitting up a bit. She intended to stand up and take off her clothing unless he wanted to take them off for her.

"You sure?" Johnathan asked. He was sorta of surprised by her request. They had done that a few times before, but she never really seemed too into it. But, if she wanted it that way tonight, he'd oblige.

Star nodded as he questioned her. She didn't know if she could face him, so that seemed like that best idea. "I want to try it again, I think I's actually like it." She said, trying to cover up her odd request. She leaned in and kissed his passionately before moving into the correct position.

Johnathan just looked at her a moment before shrugging his shoulders and standing up off the bed, behind her. Wrapping his arms around his waist and position himself at her firm ass, he kissed the back of her head lightly before somewhat roughly thrusting himself into her ass. Though, it wasn't too hard or anything. He was gentle enough not to hurt her, but hard enough to satisfy the bit of roughness she tended to prefer.

Star smiled a bit as he agreed to do it. She would make herself enjoy it more even if it killed her. She was a bit anxious as he wrapped her arms around her like that, and as he thrust into her like that she gasped, biting her lip soon afterwards. She always liked the way he thrust into her like that. It was just right, not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough for it to feel very good. She looked back at him. "Johnathon, I love you." She said softly, though loud enough for him to hear.

"I love you too....." Johnathan replied, smiling as he held her a bit tighter and thrust into her once again. He started slow, but since he knew the kind of pace she liked, he quickly worked himself up, screwing her from behind in a standing position.

She was actually enjoying him thrusting into her form behind for once. She normally didn't, but she was enjoying it a lot this time. She was sterting to forget what had happened. She was sure she would just forget about it and let it fade away. She moaned as his pace quickened.

Back
Top Bottom