Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Oh my! (Cute and Rainbows)

((Ahh, well you have good ideas that pop into your head. ^^ Mmk, begining staged it is. I'm quite curious as to how he's going to subdue her. ^_~ ))

She just scoffed as he called her a bitch. "Bastard..." She mumbled, walking over towards him and kicking him in the side. She then turned, taking a few steps away form him and fixing her skirt. She didn't need to be walking around looking like she had just been raped. She had more class than that.

Just as she strolled past him and fixed her skirt, he reached out and gripped her ankle, before jerking her leg to the side, knocking her off her feet.

"That's for kicking me....." he said, releasing her ankle and sitting up, nose still bleeding.

She yelped a bit and fell over, unable to regain her balance in time. She yelled as she hit the ground, looking at her elbow which had split from the inpact. She looked over at him, glaring. "Asshole..." She mumbled, standing up shakily and started to walk off. She was definitly going to tell Johnathan about this.

"Here, wait......." said the man, hopping to his feet and hurrying around her and cutting her off.

"That's gonna get infected if you don't clean it up." he said, searching through his pockets before pulling out a small white hankey.

She just started walking a bit faster, but he cut her off anyways. She sighed, ready to fight him again. But instead of trying to hurt her, he seemed to actually care, which was very strange to her. She norrowed her eyes a bit, watching him. "Why do you care?" She asked rudely, taking the hankey and dabbing at her elbow a bit with it.

"So, would you prefer that to get infected and you have your arm severed?" asked the man, stepping forward and reaching out with his hand, resting it on the wall behind Star, followed by his other hand, effectively cutting her off from moving left or right.

She just glared at him until he trapped her against the wall. "N-no." She said, looking off to the side. She didnt really like where this situation was going. She didn't really want to try and fight him again. She was already so tired from struggling and then getting fucked.

"What would you prefer then?" he asked with a smirk, reaching up with one hand to gently turn her head back to face him, followed by him lowering his head and gently kissing her on the lips.

She didn't answer as he asked that, though she didn't fight as he turned her head. She just looked at him, but she pulled back as he kissed her. "I would prefer to know your name." She said, just stalling until she could get away.

"It's Andrew, m'lady. And why are you turning away? You quite obviously enjoyed having sex with me only moments earler." Andrew replied, smiling at her.

She couldn't help but blush a bit as he said she enjoyed having sex with him. "I did not." She said, looking away again. Of course she wouldn't admit to it. "I only faked it to make you hurry up." She said. What a load of bull that was.

"You're a horrible liar. If that were true, you wouldn't be blushing and looking away. But don't worry, it's not a bad thing. If anything, it just shows that maybe you have a secret desire for the forbidden." Andrew replied, gently brushing some hair out of her face.

She only blushed more. He had hit the nail right on the head. But she still wasn't going to admit it. She suddenly ducked under his arm, making her way out of the alley. She didn't want to even look at him.

"If you ever want it again, come find me on the ship." Andrew called out, letting her run. He knew she wouldn't tell the captain. At least yet. That would likely come after she killed him and had to explain why. But, Andrew knew that wouldn't happen. The night was already playing out in his head. She'd come to kill him, he'd stop her, perhaps seduce her into a willing lover, and they'd spend the night making love in his bed.

((Well, since that's done, how bout we skip ahead to her attempt to kill him, that turns into a night of willing, naughty passion?^_^))

((Mmk. ^-^))

Star had just scoffed at what he had said as she left. She knew she wouldn't be going back to him, at least that's what she thought she knew. She just want about her business, making sure to be more careful as she went about her business. She bought some new clothing, one thing being for only Johnathan's eyes. When she found Johnathan she didn't say a thing about the incident in the alley. She would jsut take care of that herself.

That night she took the dagger she had and snuck out once Johnathan was asleep. She already had a good excuse in mind if he awoke and she wasn't there. She knew where his room was and had it planned out what she was going to do. She snuck into his room, she was just going to slit his throat and be done with it, maybe tell johnathan later.

Andrew had fully expected her little assassination attempt and was more than ready for it. He intentionally left his door unlocked and even found a nice hiding space to wait until she arrived. Waiting patiently, she finally arrived. Staying in the shadows, he waited until she was fully in the room, before he moved forward, throwing the door shut and quickly grabbing her wrist that held the knife and twisted it hard and behind her back.

"So predictable......" he whispered to her.

Star screamed a bit as he jumped out at her. When she realized it was him she sighed, struggling a bit, but ended up just droping the knife. If she could have, she would have hit her head against something hard in frustration. He just had to he one step ahead of her like that. She kicked backwards, like a horse would, but kicked him in the shin and hard. It gave her enough time to get out of his grasp and get at least a yard or two away from him, not that it would matter because she didn't have her knife anymore.

"Feisty as always, I see......" said Andrew, reaching down and picking the knife up and tucking it into his belt, so she couldn't get to it.

"So, what do I owe the honor?" he asked, crossing his arms and looking Star up and down.

She narrowed her eyes at him. Like he didn't know why she was here. "I've only come to slit your throat." She said smiling at him as if nothing was wrong with that. She really wasn't pleased with this.

"And how is that working out for you?" Andrew asked with a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest as he just watched her. He could see why the captain liked her. She was gorgeous and dainty looking, but was quite feisty and ferocious when need be. Andrew was no slouch himself. He didn't possess the rugged handsomeness of Johnathan. Instead, he was more of a pretty boy, so to speak. He looked cleaner and more well kept.

She just rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed that he was actually enjoying this. "Not well considering I'm 'so predictable'." She said, quoting him on that last part. She was quite angry with this man. So she decided maybe it would be best to just tell the captian what happened and he could kill this man for her. She turned suddenly and began to walk out, she was going to tell him now.

"Is that really all you came for? To just kill me, or perhaps you're curious and still trying to figure out why you enjoyed me earlier." Andrew replied as she neared the door.

Star froze at the door as he said that and actually considered it. She really had enjoyed it, but she would never let him know it. She shook her head and then started on her way out again.

"Then why'd you stop?" Andrew asked, coming up right behind her and reaching out a hand, holding the door closed and preventing her from openings it, while his other hand did the same, mirroring their little encounter in the city when he gave her the hankey.

She was a bit worried as he stopped her again. "I..." She started, but then had to pause and think of something. "I had to think about how absurd that idea was." She said, still trying to open the door despite the fact that he obviously overpowered her.

Back
Top Bottom