Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Oh my! (Cute and Rainbows)

"That's a good point. I didn't even think of that." Johnathan replied, smiling up at her. He then went to work thinking of what they could try this time. In the two times they had done it, she had bounced in his lap and had bent over his desk, so there was plenty of other positions and things to try. But, it was hard to pick one.

Star giggled a bit, waiting anxiously for what he was going to pick. She really trusted him and had ecided that he wouldn't cause her any harm so she would try whatever he picked at least once. She smiled, leaning in and kissing him on the corner of his mouth sweetly as he thought. She was positive that whatever he picked would be fun.

Johnathan smiled as he thought of something.

"I've got an idea, but it will require you to do part of the work." he said, gently pushing her up so she was straddling him, then turned her around by her hips so her back was to him and she was facing his feet.

"I've got an idea, but it will require you to do part of the work." he said, gently pushing her up so she was straddling him, then turned her around by her hips so her back was to him and she was facing his feet.

Star smiled as he did, knowing he had something up his sleeve. "Mmk, I don't mind that." She said with a smirk. She would really try just about anything with him. She looked back at him, a bit confused. "Just tell me what to do." She said with a smile.

"Well, you remember the first time we did it, when I bounced you up and down in my lap. Well, this is similar to that. Just lower yourself onto me again and bounced up and down again and grind your hips while I thrust up into you at the same time. It's a simple position, but a pleasurable one none the less." Johnathan explained, gently grasping her hips.

She nodded as he explained what she would be doing. "Mmk, I can do that." She said, raising up her hips and positioning herself before slowly sliding down on him. She really enjoyed the feeling of him filling her up with his cock. It felt so good. She bit her lip as she went down, glancing back at him from over her shoulder, jus wanting to see his expression.

Johnathan groaned lightly in pleasure, before smiling up at her with a nod, reassuring her. Since she was new to this, he didn't want her to feel like she was failing to meet his expectations when it came to sexual matters.

Star smiled at him nod. She liked him reassuring her, though it was mainly because she didn't want to do anything wrong. She looked back foward and raised herself up, coming back down on him a bit faster, grinding her hips a bit as he had instructed.

Johnathan groaned again. He loved being inside her as she loved him being in her as well. Her body was just so tight and soft. He loved everything about her, even the little things.

As he groaned again that was only saying she was doing good and to continue. So she did, raising herself up and lowering herself again and again, a bit harder and faster with each new time. She eventually moaned softly, enjoying the feeling.

After a few times, he started to thrust up into her as well, doing it in rhythym which only increase the pleasure they both felt. He quite enjoyed the feeling of her sitting on him as well, her soft, firm backside resting against his lower abdomen.

Star moaned again as he started thrusting up into her. As he did she started to grind her hips a bit harder against him, adoring the feeling that came form it. She smiled back at him, noticing his enjoyment as well, it only pushing her to go a bit harder.

Johnathan couldn't really smile back, as he busy moaning and groaning as well, obviously in ecstasy as he continued thrusting up into her, whilst letting her grind her hips at her own pace. He was a take charge kind of guy, but he had no problem letting Star experience this new position at her own pace.

Star moaned again, a bit louder. She was reall enjoying this new position and hoped that Johnathan would teach her more. Considering what she'd already learned just today it would be highly likely that he would. She bit her lip instead of moaning again, a bad habit she had. She went a bit faster, knowing it would feel better if she did.

Johns moans only got louder as she sped up. He was surprised at how.......skillful she had become in such a short time. Though, sex wasn't a hard thing to master. Still, he very much enjoyed her, speeding his own thrusts up to keep pace with her.

She moaned louder as he sped up as well. She was really liking how this was turning out. She kind of wondered if the crewmates could hear what they were doing here, the thought of it making her blush as she continued to bounce up and down on his heard member.

Johnathan never really let the thought of his men hearing them enter his mind. They were always busy, so it was a good possibility they didn't hear the lovers. Though, if the pair ever got too loud, they'd certainly stand by the door to investigate. But now, Johanthan was concerned with pleasing his new lover yet again, sitting up as he wrapped his arms around her waist, thrusting up into her still, now in a position similar to their first time, but with her back to him, resting up against his broad chest.

Star moaned softly as she kept bouncing on him, and the fact that he was still thrusting up into her only made it better. She was really starting to like this kind of thing a lot. She smiled, loving the way he ambraced her as they did this, after a while she reached down, pulling his hands up and placing them on her breasts to hold, mainly to stop them from bouncing so much, but if he wanted to grope and squeeze them she had no objections what-so-ever. Her back moved against his chest, her ass slapping down into his lap, the noises were like music to her ears.

Johnathan was happy to oblige, gently groping of kneeding the flesh as he continued thrusting up into her. He too, enjoyed the slapping sound of her ass on his lap, but it was lost to his ears as his mind was on his soon approaching climax, doing what he could to hold it back.

Star moaned a bit louder getting closer to her clomas as well. She was happy that he didn't mind that she kind of made him grope her breasts. After a while she couldn't take it anymore and she moaned loudly, still trying to bounce as she climaxed, her muscles tightening around him and her back arching , her body tensing a bit.

Stars own climax was enough to send Johnathan over the edge. As he came in her, he sat up, wrapping his arms around her and hold her tight against him as he passionately kissed her while his seed continued squirting into her young body.

Star moaned one last time as his warm seed filled her. It felt quite nice. She kissed him back, just as passionately. She loved how everything sounded and felt as this happened. She wanted to savor every second of it. She continued to kiss him passionately until he seemed to be done. "You're amazing." She whispered, quite glad that he had taken her.

"As are you." Johnathan replied, his forehead resting against hers, his breathing heavy, their intertwined bodies glistening with sweat. Once more, it was one of those moments he just didn't want to end.

Star smirked a bit. "Mmm, thank you." She said, panting a bit. She was glad that he liked her being so close and even more glad he didn't mind she was a bit sweaty. She kissed his lips gently, closing her eyes as she rested against him.

After she kissed him, Johnathan lay back on the bed, pulling her with him so she lay on his chest. He was quite tired out by now. The meal earlier had given him energy, but the sex that followed drained it thoroughly.

Back
Top Bottom