Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Mage's Choice~ {Catastrophy}

Anrak neither snored nor moved when he slept. In fact, he barely made a sound. He simply laid perfectly still in the exact same position that he had retired in. More than a day and a night passed before he suddenly, just as quickly as he had fallen asleep, stood up fully awake. "Ahhh, its good with some rest now and then" he exclaimed. Sauntering over to Darays cage, he lightly taped the bars with a ring. "Now, what to do about you. Time and time again you show me how much i can't trust you. Despite how much i could give you, DESPITE , how much i would want to trust you" He slowly raised his voice as he talked, not sounding sounding angry as much as he simply sounded agitated. His entire demeanor seemed to almost have changed since his sleep. "The problem is, i have no use for a disloyal pet, and i have already learned of your secrets. So what uses do you have left for me? Why shouldnt i simply dispose of you the same way i got rid of, well, the beasts you had the pleasure of having intercourse with earlier."

“… I am not an exotic pet… I am a solider…” Daray reminded him softly. Moving slightly so he could see the mage better. He ended up on his knees at one side of the cage. The time had given him the time he needed to heal most of his wounds. Everything but a little tenderness in areas.
“I don’t belong caged and it’s in my nature to fight such a thing… This male form has been very useful over the years. Had I been born simply a woman, I would have been married off to a husband. Caged at home with kids. ” Head titling slightly to the side, a playful smile came to his lips. “… I am not begging for my life, puppetmaster… I had nothing to give the soldiers as they beat the shit of me… I have nothing for you… I will not even promise that in a moment of anger I won’t try to kill you again……”

"Do you know, what sets soldiers apart from mere beasts and monsters?" he asked her. He didnt wait for a responce but immediately continued. "They take orders. And they are free, as long as they serve their master. Beasts on the other hand are unreliable, they need to be locked up, caged, to be kept under control." He rattled a ring along the bars again. "Now how do you think you have been acting? consider your predicament." He suddenly tilted his head and frowned, silently he stood for a moment untill his stomach suddenly growled. "Hmm! How long have i slept? Ive certainly worked up an appetite! I think i'll go have a nice meal, nay a banquet while you my beast, will stay here in your cage, and think about your situation. If you have come to a reasonable solution, or please me when i return. I may consider. ." he smiled and crooked a brow. "well, lets leave that up to your imagination"

Daray growled softly at him. Trying not to think about his words. Trying not to hear the truth behind them. Hating that he might be right. He was not acting much better than an animal. Then again he was not sure which was worse a beast or a whore. At the moment he could not help but fear what he would become if he let himself. How much would he pay for freedom a measure of freedom?
“… bastard… ” He whispered at him as he left the room.
Taking a deep breath to force down his anger. Stretching out in the cage, he allowed himself to shift to the female human form the mage had seen before. Naturally being female it was a more comfortable form, even if she was forced to be male in order to hide in the army. Besides her female form fit better in the cage. Nothing better to do while she waited his return, she closed her eyes to rest.
Hearing the door opened she lifted her head only slightly to confirm it was the mage. “What do you want from me, puppetmaster?”

When he came back he wasn't carrying any tray filled with steaming food. "I want a soldier" he said with a smirk. "But sadly, as things stand, you will have to prove your loyalty if you wish to gain such a privilige. And it will have to be something of your own volition." He sat on his bed, crossing one leg over the other and rested his hands on his knee as he watched her. "What will it be?"

Staring at him, she was trying to decide if he was lying to her. Darcy wanted to believe him. It left her wondering what he wanted for such a thing. Involuntarily the memory of him letting the creatures loose on her. It had taken several days for her to heal from those wounds and she still woke up with the lingering bad dream. There was little doubt that was just going to be the beginningMoving, she sat up close to the door of the cage.
“… I will behave…” Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. ”I cant promise to be good all the time. But I will refrain from trying to kill you again… ”

"Well then, is that all that soldiers do? refrain from killing their masters?" He said, holding his hands out in a questioning gesture "I believe you already know the answer, no, that just isnt good enough i need something more than that as proof that you are. . . worthy" Standing up and taking a step closer to the cage he jingled the keys in his hand before continuing. "hmm, actually, i might have a test for you. It might be quite demanding. But you may benefit quite greatly from your. . . skills in this. I need you to spy on the kings eldest son, and discover anything. . no everything , that he knows about his father."

Closing her eyes against his words, she knew the truth of them. He was not so stupid as the think that just a promise of her not killing him was going to free her. Maybe several days ago, but then she had gone and tried to kill him a couple of times. That was going to make this more difficult. Taking several deep breaths she finally opened her eyes again. His suggestion of spying on the prince amused her and immediately had her attention. So much so she forgot about most of the conversation.
“How do you suggest I spy on him?”
It crossed her mind that she might need to make a new form for this. After all she liked the current forms she had and would hate to be unable to take one for fear or being recognized after the puppetmaster had whatever he needed to know. That thought did not make her happy. New forms were difficult. Took concentration and most of her energy. Not to mention she was not herself for a few days after.

He shrugged with apparent apathy " I do not care how you go on about it, as long as you lead no suspicion back to me and, of course, it beneficial for the both of us if you got out of it alive " He paused for a moment and put two fingers to his lips before adding " Ohh, and you must not under any circumstances harm the prince " He jingled the keys once more as he moved closer, "Deal?" he said without even waiting for an answer as he unlocked her cage. "You must be hungry, i'll get you a meal, that will leave you time to think about. . your course of action"

Crawling out of the cage, she stretched slowly. After he closed the door behind him, she went in search of the dagger. It was still where she threw it at him. Sliding it into her waist band. By the time the door opened again and the mage walked in, she was standing at the window. Absently staring out.
“Can you get me a position with the prince’s guards?” Turning to look at him.
It was the happier of the alternatives that she had come up with. Darcy knew she could never pass as a noble. In truth she was not sure she could pass as a commoner. She knew some of the customs but these people had been her peoples enemy as long as she could remember. Fitting in was not going to be easy. She was not looking forward to becoming the prince’s whore. Darcy tried to tell herself she wouldn’t do it, but she was not entirely sure how far she would go.

He stepped over to her and placed the loaded tray on the windowsill. Returning her gaze he calmly answered " Like i said, no tracing back to me. Requesting to have one of my own people in the princes personal guard. Simply wont do. " He stepped away from her again and moved over to lean against his armchair. "Ive heard hes quite fond of the ladies" he said with a little smirk "You know what they say, people open their hearts in bed, or is it by the bedside? by their deathbeds? hmm" Absently he moved over to his bookshelf and began looking through his books, after a few minutes he waved a dismissive hand at Darcy "You may begin whenever you wish, theres money on the table for anything you might need" On the smaller table there was a little brown purse, its contents slightly spilled out revealing pure gold coins, enough to buy a small tavern or live a commoners life for the rest of ones days.

Darcy growled slightly at him. Hating the idea of becoming a whore. She had sworn that she was not going to do anything like this. At the moment she really hated him. Closing her eyes she sat down on the edge of the bed to eat.
“I…. I… need a secure room…. For a couple of days…. Something that locks from the inside….. If need be I can leave the castle for a few days…” Darcy refused to look at him. Keeping her eyes on the food. He knew too much about her as was, she hated to give him another piece.

He didnt seem to hear her, busy as he was with finding the book with the proper phrase in. He had already given her everything she needed, money and permission to go where she pleased, he didnt need to waste any time on anything other than pursuiting his neverending quest for knowledge. Then he remembered "Wait!" he almost yelled. "Your collar, come here" he said. He already had a book in his hands and was beginning to mutter a previously unheard of enchantment. The collar expanded suddenly, as he guided it over her head. "Your hand" he simply said with an annoyed tone as if she should have known what to do already. When she held out her hand he guided the collar towards it, this time it shrunk, untill it closed tightly around her ring finger. "There, now you can go" he said and turned to his books again.

Darcy stared at him a moment longer, finally turning she found her shirt on the floor and headed for the door. The shirt and pants were entirely too large but it was better than running out of the castle naked. Surprisingly she made it out of the gates with no problems. The walk to the market took a little while. With the gold he gave her she bought a new set of clothes, actually several sets of clothes to match her various forms. Food was next. Unable to help herself, she found a booth selling blades. Buying several small daggers. On her way to one of the better inns in the city, she passed a young man in the street. She recognized his movements, the trade. Back tracking she paid for a small draw string back. There was no way she was going to do this sober.
Paying for her room for four days, she laid her items out on the table in her room. Barricading the door, she made sure the window was locked and covered as well. Stripping her clothes she pulled on a slip of a dress. The daggers went in the bed, then she stretched out on her stomach. Concentrating all her thoughts. Shifting never hurt, unless she needed a new form. God she did not want to do this. Deciding not to waste of time she thought about one body part at a time.
Three hours later, she was barely coherent. Having moved to curl up in a ball. Sweat covered her body and she was exhausted. Fingers wrapping around a dagger, she finally let herself sleep. The next three days were somewhat blurry. Trying to sleep as much as possible. Her body was weak as a new born kitten. She hated that feeling, it left her wishing she would just die. But it was not that simple.
By the time she was able to climb from the bed her body was greatly altered. Standing barely at five foot three. Red hair, light freckled skin. Dark brown eyes were a little wide. Her cheek bones were a little high but not elven, giving her an exotic look. Enough features that she looked like a native, but just enough differences making it apparent that she was of mixed blood. First look said she was a child of rape and war. Before leaving the inn, she took the contents of the small bag. Barely making it to the whore house before she felt the effects starting to cloud her mind.
Three hours at the local whore house, gave her her ticket into the princes bedroom. A girl that was a regular at the castle. Darcy would have thought the prince would have a soldier or adviser find his whores, but then who better to pick the right women than another whore. Cornering the woman in a private room, a decent threat and a few coins secured her place. That night it was only the two of them walking to the castle. Darcy found herself in the prince’s study, staring out of a window. The other woman was comfortable waiting in a near by chair. According to the woman, the prince would fetch them when his obligations for the day were complete.

The man who stepped into the room was nothing short of a hulking brute. Standing almost if not more than seven feet tall he had to duck to get in, and he was not only tall but muscular and strongly built. He carried himself with a warriors confidence and a nobles pride. His long blonde hair untamed as it was almost reached his shoulders and covered his eyes when he first came in. Swiping it aside with a large hand his blue eyes scanned the room, stopping to gaze on the unknown woman. "Ahh so this is the new woman you told me about Maria" he asked the other woman in the room. Seeing her nod he moved closer to the new woman. She was beautiful, a gypsie perhaps, he thought but that was besides the point. The main reason the prince had whores wasnt that he had problems getting woman on his own, quite the contrary, however, he liked threating his women roughly and it was no good to beat uå noblewomen. He had ambitions too, and his relationship with the rest of the court was crucial. They couldnt handle as much either he thought with a smirk. The whores however, they put up with it because he paid well, and they were used to a bit of rough threatment. He stepped over to the new woman, his hand darted up under her skirt to rub against her sex, while the other firmly grabbed her chin and pulled her closer, angling her face to look at his. "Your name?"

As she watched the prince approach she almost wished that she was back with the puppetmaster. It was strange that she would think that. The thought was cut short when she found him directly in front of her. His fingers brushing against her sex, made her jump slightly, back straightening. She forced herself not to move away or cringe. Looking up at him, she almost wished she had chosen a taller form, this man towered over her. Then again he might enjoy that kind of power over her. Lips parting slightly, her tongue darted out to moisten her lips.
“Canace, Sire…”
Knowing he would notice her dilated pupils, her heart raced a little at the thought that he might dismiss her for the drug use. Voice soft, almost pleading not to be pushed away for it. “I apologize for being high, Sire… Maria said you would not like it… but I am still new at the trade…. It helps me deal with the new change in my status…”

He smiled when he found her naked under the skirt, a finger quickly found its way inside of her "Canace eh?" he said, sticking another finger up in her. He glanced over at Maria for a moment before turning his gaze back to 'Canace' "Maria said so? Did she also tell you the rest of the details" he continued, referring to his rough treatment. "Once i start i dont stop untill im done" he said raising a brow.
Hmm, an inexperienced one, this might be entertaining he thought to himself. He roughly grabbed her hair and jolted her head back as she was about to respond, holding her like that as he admired her breasts in the low cut shirt. "Sorry, i didnt hear you?"

Darcy found herself spreading her legs farther for him. A soft whimper escaping her lips feeling a second finger. Eyes went wide as he suddenly grabbed her hair. Mouth falling open surprised. The look on her face cearly said she did not understand what she did wrong, even as her mind told her he was a sadist. The last thing she had expected was his rough treatment. She was going to hurt the mage for forgetting to tell her that little detail. The shocked reaction was genuine. She started to try to pull herself back together, to hide the fear and pain, but looking up at him, she decided not to. He would become suspicious if she was as stoic as a warrior.
“Nnnno… Sire…. Nothing more was explained to me…. ” The words stuttered out of her. Wide eyes blinking up at him. “I was simply told to please you…”

He didnt care wether she had been told or not now. She was simply too sweet, the innocence appealed even more to him. His eyes hungrily went over her body as he held her head back. "You can leave us now" he said to Maria even as another finger slipped into Calace. He bent down, licking the top of her breast all the way over her throat to her chin. "The three gold pieces isnt just because im royal" he said harshly as his fingers began pumping inside of her. He grinned as he watched her expression and continued untill he got a satisfactory reaction out of her. "Please me yes, thats what you're here for" he said as her forced her down onto her knees. His erection clearly showing through his pants. He placed his hands behind his head as he looked down at her. When she didnt immediately got to work his hand went flying through the air, the slap landing cleanly on the side of her face sending her to the floor. "What are you waiting for?" he almost shouted.

There was a small relief when the other whore finally left. Not wanting to do a show too. Soft whimpers escaped her lips as he shoved a third finger in her, pain crossing her face. Obviously not use to rough treatment. Going to her knees. Thinking slowed down her reaction time. Instead of just moving like she was suppose to. Earning herself a hard slap. Thankfully her face was looking at the floor because she was not sure if she could hide the anger that surfaced. It took a moment before she managed to swallow the pride. She was going to need to be higher than this if she was going to survive any amount of time.
Straightening herself back to her knees. Her hands moved to free his erection from his pants. A soft whimper escaped her lips. Closing her mind against this as she would any physical punishment. Her right hand moved to the base of his shaft. Pumping her hand slowly, taking him into her mouth. Gently sucking on his length.

He let out a satisfied rumble as she took him in her mouth. His cock wasnt completely hard yet but it was already larger than the wizards. "Deeper" he growler after a short while of her unenthusiastic efforts. He put a hand on her head and lighly but firmly pressed her against him, he had no plans on relenting untill she had taken in all of his sixteen inches.
His free hand went down to her chest, pulling down her shirt so her breasts hung out. A small grin crept onto his face as groped at one of her breasts, roughly moulding it in between his hands. Momentarily he let the other hand down too, to squeeze her other breast. As his rough raw hands played over her breasts he thrusted sligthly forward. As expected she moved back as he did so, wether unconcious or not, that wouldnt do. Taking hold of her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers he pinched them solidly and pulled them toward him as his hips moved forward. "Mhmm thats it girl"

Crying out in pain opened her mouth further, she felt him shove himself further into her throat. Her nails digging against his hips. Natural instincts had her trying to pull. That only caused more pain. The mild struggles continued. It partly kept her mind from chocking or gagging. There were tears on her cheeks from the struggle. To horrified she did not think straight. It was like the night with the beast all over again. Feeling him move further and further into her.
As soon as he released her, she let herself drop to her side, choking, trying to draw breath in through her bruised throat. Pressing her hand gently against her throat even though she knew that the damage was internal. She found she almost would have preferred the beast. Almost. For the first time in a very long time she really felt like she was out of her depth. As she started to try to sit up, she wanted to think this was over, but knowing the price he had paid, that seemed unlikely.

"Mhmmm thats a good girl" he said as he let her go. This had just been the foreplay to get him hard. He stood watching her struggle for breath for a few moments while he stroked himself, waiting untill she was done before he roughly grabbed hold of her hair again. This time, he jerked her head down, slamming her face against the hard stone floor while he positioned himself behind her, using his free hand he rubbed his dick over her pussy lips. "You want it dont you?" he whispered loudly. "Say you want it, say it!" he shouted while he played with her. Suddenly, he alterated, she only had a moments feeling of his dick higher up before he slammed it brutally and deeply inside of her. There was no lubrication but he still managed to get mostly inside through the sheer force of his weight. He leaned over her like a dark shadow, his heavy breath could be felt on her neck as he pressed deeper into her. He put his now free hand on her back, forcing her down so it was only her ass that was strutting up. Like this he leaned forward even more to put his entire weight on her, forcing his cock fully inside of her little ass. He let out a loud groan and slammed down onto her a few times to make sure he was properly was inside of her before he pulled out. He leaned up again, letting go of her face and hair and instead planted his big hands on each side of her slender waist. Then he began to pound into her violently, every thrust so hard that it physically forced her forward an inch at a time.

Back
Top Bottom