Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Mage's Choice~ {Catastrophy}

kimbra_ailis

Super-Earth
Daray
Male. Elven. Red hair. Short hair. Green eyes. 6'2
edencunseelieby.jpg

Male. Black hair. Short hair. Brown eyes. 5'9
anime-4.jpg

Male.White hair. Short hair. Blue eyes. 5'10
BloodOnTheseHands.jpg

Darcy
Female. Elven. Brown hair. Mid length. Hazel eyes. 5'10.
00252.gif

Female. White hair. Mid length. Brown eyes. 5'5
07-1.jpg

Female. Blonde hair. Waist length.Blue eyes. 5'6
7.jpg

Female. Red hair. Mid length. Blue eyes. 5'8
galnew14big.jpg

Barely consious, there was not much left of his body that did not hurt or ache. Between battle and the aftermath of being captured his body had been pressed beyond its physical limits. Summoning the last of his strength he took a deep breath. Minor shifts and changes moved beneath his skin. The cheek bones became higher, a sign of elven birth. The ears taking on a slight point. Laying down it was not apparent but he aslo became several inches taller. His body also thinned out. His deep red hair darkening to black. Even his light green eyes darkened to match his hair.
Once again he closed his eyes. Head resting on the cool stone floor. He was aware that by giving up the human body for the elven one he was more fragile and the body could more easily be broken. On the other hand, the elven body would heal faster than human. It was hard to believe this was actaully happening. His captors had stopped asking questions hours ago. Maybe they realized he was not going to say anything. Or maybe they simply wanted to inflict pain now. Not that it really mattered. Pain was pain. It was not less painful because they were asking you questions or because they were enjoying inflicting it.
In and out of dreams, Daray was coming out of the latest nightmare when he became aware of voices and shufling feet. A hard boot in the ribs forced him from his side to his stomach.
"This isn't him... Dont know how he pulled that trick but look at him.... Looks nothing like the man.... This is not event eh same race..." Another hard kick.
"Where did the elven come from.... Dont look like him but he still has the same bruises and injuries."
" What is this some kind of trick... Some kind of mage spell.... We have answers for the mage here... Let the mage have a look at him..."
Daray could feel two men grab a hold of his arms, pulling him to a semi upright position before starting to drag him across the stone. While it was a good thing to be leaving the cell, it was for a very bad reason. He knew he was in trouble. Currently he was too weak to even try to take on a mage. Consumed in his own thoughts and pain, he barely noticed his surrondings. Finally coming to rest on his knees, the soldiers backed away, apparently not wanting to be too close at the moment. Daray was partailly doubled over, holding his rib cage tightly.

Anrak leaned back in his chair, casually scanning the arcane letters in the tome before him. "The king wasnt the only one to gain from the fight" he mused as he once again let his fingers carefully slide over the ancient page, despite himself his lips curled into a tiny smirk. Anrak wasnt a man who liked to show emotion but those perfectly scribed letters promised him an untold amount of new knowledge, and for a mage Knowledge is power and Anrak loved power.

A sudden knock on the door ended his daydreaming, his smile instantly wiped off his lips as he got up, muttering a quick incantation that made the heavy reinforced doors to slowly open, revealing two of the kings guards dragging a severely beaten humanoid shape in between them.
"What is the meaning of this?" he sneered. "If you're looking for a healer i suggest you go to the temple"

Dropping the elf on the stony floor before taking a step back, one of the guards with his head lowered, the other eyeing his passive companion untill he finally manages to speak up.
"Hes a prisoner. . . from the battle. . or. . he was a prisoner, or. . there was a prisoner but then this elf was there in the cell instead. With the same marks and wounds!" For a moment he glowered to the other soldier, giving him an elbow in the side. "Yes, thats right! so, we figured, you would know. . ." the other guard began, ending his sentence with a low mumble ". .what to do"

"I suppose i can take a look at him." Anrak replied, already examining the elf as he waved the soldiers away, muttering the same cantrip as earlier to close wooden double doors, his eyes fixed on the potentially curious creature "So. . . can you talk elfling?"

In the back of Daray’s mind, he was already thinking a head. The minute the guards shut the door, he was already thinking ahead. Thinking of escapes. This was the chance he had been waiting for. Although a mage's spells could be just as wicked as a steel blade, his odds were better with the mage at least compared to the half dozen guards. Maybe that should have been a wrong assumption as they did leave the mage alone.
As Daray shifted slightly on his knees, he was aware that some of the original injuries had started to heal. The purpose of shifting forms was at least working, but it remained to be seen if a few healed cuts would be worth exposure it had cost him. Maybe if these ribs had healed faster. Damn!
“My ribs are broken, not my jaw….” It did not cross his mind until the words were out of her mouth that it might give him a reason to change that. It was probably the only thing on him that did not hurt. The soldiers had wanted to make sure there was no reason for him not to answer their questions.
"Why are you not asking the other prisoner?" In his time with the guards, Daray had learned about enough to know that the question would send the guards searching the other cells. They seemed to live to obey someone. Either they were true followers or just that stupid. After all it was an easier explanation. Seeing the mage not budge, he tried to think of an honest answer. Or at least semi honest. "If I had magick I assure you the last thing I would do is simply change from one cell to another...."
Very few people actually believed true shape shifters existed. Of course by the amount of books lying around he might just have the luck to find the one mage that still believed. Not that he had anyway of proving it but the thought itself was dangerous enough. "... I really don’t have any of the answers you are looking for..... And I would not be willing to tell even if I did...."

Anrak slowly walked back and forth over the exotic carpets as he eyed his new subject "Now why would the other prisoners know what goes on in any other cells but their own?" Not stopping for a reply Anrak absentmindedly rubbed his chin before he continued " and you see. There are different kinds of magic. Many, different kinds. Some more noble than others. While i have to labor hard for days, months, even years to master a certain kind, others simply possess a natural gift, or curse. . . Innate powers that they may or may not be completely in control of that simply comes to them at a certain age, or in certain circumstance or who knows what. But im babbling, you dont need to know any of this. " He stopped his pacing back and forth and turned intently examining the elf once again before waving his hand in a vague gesture "Stand up, arms by your side. Dont make me repeat myself."

“And if I make you repeat yourself?” Almost amused.
It was quickly becoming apparent that he was not as stupid as she hoped. Clenching his teeth, in an effort to keep from saying something like that aloud. Daray gently pushed himself to his feet, his arms remained tightly wrapped around his ribs. Painful move but not as bad as ten minutes ago. That was something good. Still he choose to keep his arms close to his body, making a show of still protecting his ribs. At least partly obeying him.
“I would hate to have stood up just to be knocked back to the floor… The guards have done more than enough of that…”

"Ohh dont worry, i wouldnt do that. However, i told you to put your arms by your sides" he stated in a cool voice. He casually reached into one of the pockets of his robes, procuring a a small black pellet, eyeing it for a moment before closing his eyes in concentration.
Barely a second passed before the pellet quickly dissolved and expanded into a small but very black concentration of smoke, twisting and writhing as was it a living thing. As Anrak opened his eyes, making an intricate gesture with his other hand, the smoke moved as if by command to envelop the elfs arms. "This is what happens when i repeat myself" he said in an amused tone , his fingers already making another gesture.
The black billowing smoke suddenly seemed to thicken, the elfs hands and wrists completely shrouded. Anrak, almost painfully slowly lifted up his little finger, pointing it at the elfs right hand, before making a sudden jerk to the side. Simultaneously the smoke sprang to life, thickening and forcing the elfs arm straight out to the side holding it in place with an iron hard grip. Repeating the gesture with the other arm. A brief smile appeared on his lips as he examined the elf with his arms straight out to his sides in an uncomfortable and vulnerable position. He walked over to his table as he began talking. Opening a small wooden case to pull out a metallic elongated ring that ended with a sharp blade that fit just perfectly over Anraks finger. " Now, i need to test my first theory. To see if you're an illusionist. Obviously you are quite physical present, but you may have covered your entire being with an illusionary. . cloak, to give yourself this appearance and cover your true identity."

Daray had to remind himself not to play games. This was serious. This was not the time or the right form. It was hard to believe he even had to remind himself at this point. All he could think was that he had taken a few too many blows to the head. Or maybe his body was healing enough that he felt his confident returning.
As he began to realize the mage was not just playing around, Daray found himself caught between the need to tackle the mage to make it stop and the need to try to move away. Before he could make up his mind one way or another he felt the ability to move. First instinct was to shift. If he changed to a smaller form there was a half a second chance to escape. And the price. Too high. Damn.
Panic entered him. Pulling hard on his arms trying to get loose. God he wished he had magick. The soldiers had been mostly crude, unorganized. Yeah it hurt but not as much as this was about to. Methodical always was more effective. Pausing in his attempt to get free to notice the mage coming toward him. It was hard to not show fear, the best he could do was remind himself that this was going to hurt but that was all. He could not force what he was seeking out of him. That was easier said than dun.
“I can save you some trouble, nothing about me is an illusion… ” Daray hated the slight speed to his words. “I don’t have magick…”

"Ohhh really?" Anrak said, stepping forward, putting his hand on Darays cheek, the cold hardring a stark contrast to Anraks smooth touch. "Then tell me, how did you change? You did change after all, you're not stupid enough to deny half a garrison of witnesses are you?" He paused for a moment, fixing his cold eyes in Darays. "You're obviously hiding something, and one way or another. Im going to find out" He slowly dragged the knife-ring down over his cheek, just exactly putting enough pressure to draw blood, causing a strange mixed sensation of the caress of his soft fingers and the stinging pain.

“Go to Hell!” Between clenched teeth. It was an odd feeling, several blood droplets running down his cheek.
Daray tried to move as far out of reach as possible. The bonds did not give an inch. The movement ended up being little more than simply titling his head down. It was a subtle feminine movement. In times of stress he often forgot himself. Reverting back to old habits and behavior. And he was barely aware that he was doing it.
“This conversation is over…. ”
Not looking up, there was a faint smile coming to his lips. Darary struck out with his foot with all the strength he could muster. The mage moving into arms reach meant he was more than close enough to be kicked. It was a desperate move but he had very few moves he could make. Being trapped did not settle well with him.

"Ohh maybe i will eventually, but theres a long time ti'll i die i can assure you of that" he said with an amused tone as he inspected the wound. "It seems that you're not an illus-" abruptly interrupted, a kick seemed to have been the last thing he had expected. Taking the hit right in his side Anrak spun around and fell down with a hard thump, the blade on the ring making a nasty cut from the cheek over Darays lower lip in the process. Anrak lay there, his face away from the elf as he apparently struggled to regain his breath while clutching his side.

A soft noise escaped his lips, feeling the blade continue its course down his cheek. Daray still smiled. Enjoying the site of the mage struggling to breathe. The cut did nothing to diminish the feeling of satisfaction that he had managed to connect the kick. It probably had not been has powerful as he could do, but without telegraphing the move it was the best he could do. Probably too much to ask to manage to break a rib or two and give the bastard a taste of what he was feeling.
When he did not immediately get up, Daray attempted to get himself free again. Pulling uselessly at the strange bonds. Dissappointed that they did not give. Either he had not caused enough pain to take away the mages concentration so the spell would fall apart. Or the spell was independent of the mage now and no matter what he did to him, it was not going to simply collapse. Taking advantage of the mages back turned he shifted, red hair turning white, green eyes changing to an ice blue. His height even shrunk several inches. Pulling quickly thinking with smaller hands, smaller arms he might pull loose. Still no luck. After a frustrated sigh, he returned to his elven form. The last thing he really needed was to be caught in this form.
“…. I am not one of your puppets, wizard…” Daray slowly wiped his cheek against his shoulder, feeling the sting of the contact. “The soldiers seemed to have forgot to tell you I am not in the mood to answer any questions…. ”

With a groan Anrak slowly got up. He brushed his robe, making sure there was no dust to be seen before turning his attention to Daray again. "It seems i'll need to take more precautions" With a low utterance and a gesture of his hand, he sent the smoke and flying into the nearest stone wall. Slamming Daray roughly onto the cold stone surface. Then he went to the doors, pulling one open, to command a guard to fetch him shackles and chains.

Anrak then went over to his armchair, sat down, crossing one leg over the other. "Sadly, as intriguing as you are i have other more important things to attend to. Have you had anything to eat yet during your stay? Im feeling quite hungry myself" Not bothering for a response he suddenly got up, and strode out of his chambers.

A few minutes later the door knocked, for several minutes, untill a guardsman catiously stuck his head inside the chamber. Not seeing the mage he signalled other two companions in "Alright we'll just leave it inside Both carried several shackles, chains and even an iron ball attached to one of them. Scowling at the elf they unloaded the iron tangles next to the door before getting out again.

At least an hour passed before Anrak returned, carrying a large silver platter covered by a linen cloth in one hand and a golden wine filled chalice in another. He nodded to himself as he saw the chains. "This food is for you" he began, placing the platter and cup on a little table not far from Daray before continuing. "But you can only get it if you behave. That means accepting these bonds without a fuss" He then took the shackles with the iron ball, and laborously carried it over to Daray, disabling him from getting a chance for a hard kick by getting too close he fastened it over both his ankles before standing up. Anrak wasn't quite as tall as Daray but as he gazed up into his eyes it was clear that he wasnt a man who was intimidated by physical things. "These chambers used to be a prison just like your dungeons. For more, delicate situations you see." he explained as he attached chains to certain points in the walls before locking them on Darays wrists, the smoke dissappearing just where Anrak needed it. "Nobles and such. You should be honored in fact my friend. On that topic, we havent even introduced ourselves. Whats your name elf?"

Hitting the wall, he felt the air leave his lungs. He choked as he tried to drag in a new breath. The cold stone actually felt good against the burning skin of his back. Daray waited for more pain and the retaliation. By now the guards would have been making the earlier pain seem like heaven. Watching the mage, as if that would some how save him some pain. The mage leaving was nearly the last thing Daray would have expected. After several minutes he tried to make himself as comfortable as possible to relax. Time was a good thing, it would give his body a chance to heal.
Closing his eyes, he pretend to sleep, or at least rest while he could. Even hearing the door open, he considered ignoring it. At least until he heard the mages words. Curiosity was too much and he opened his green eyes to suspiciously eye the other man. He forced himself not to think about the food. And was not completely successful. Focusing on pain had helped keep his mind off of hunger. Not sure if it did a whole lot for his sanity though.
As suspicious as he was about the idea of eating the food the mage offered, he did not see any better alternative. If he did not eat eventually he was going to get weaker than he already was. His healing body needed all the energy it could get. Remaining still, he forced himself not to react, not to move as the mage secured the chains and cuffs. Oddly it was a harder temptation that he had expected. A strange feeling in the back his mind had him slightly on edge.
Daray waited patiently until the mage moved out of range. Pulling lightly on the cuffs to test them. He tried hard not to smile. The magick had moved with him, these hard cuffs did not. It would hurt some but he began to think that in his smallest form he might be able to at least get the hands free. Legs would be a little harder. But not impossible. And then there was the price if exposed. He pushed that thought out of his mind, even if the mage learned what he was, even if he learned all of his forms. There was nothing that could be done about it. He had never known mage spells to have any control over him. Pushing the thought away as he began to get that strange feeling in the back of his mind again. It was not possible so just let it go…
“…Daray… and I think I will wait before passing judgment if I feel honored… ”

"Daray" he repeated to himself, "Hmm a fine name. The chains should be long enough for you to lie or sit down. But first i need to see, or well. . feel something" He moved closer as he talked, left hand making a little movement to ensure that the smoke still persisted. It did so he moved up close, putting one hand on Darays head forcing it back against the wall holding it still. Using his other hand, he let it run over the entire cut. "I see you're no illusionist at least Daray" he concluded, stepping back well out of reach before he his fingers began working another series of movements like those earlier. The feeling of the smoke around Darays hand slowly vanished as the vapor transformed into normal altough still very black smoke and blew away. "That leaves me where i started, and as you may realize, im a very curious and very very patient man" He reached down to the platter, pulled off the cloth to reveal a large steak, a steal steaming bread along with butter, apples and green grapes. Anrak casually picked off one of the berries, holding it up for a moment infront of his face before throwing it to Daray. "You may have the rest when you can tell me more of what happened in that cell, for now i have business to attend to i'll be back in. . say five hours or so." With that, he moved the little table closer to Daray, Just exactly out of reach. Then he moved over to a large coffer, opening it and taking out a large scroll, a crystal ball and after several moments of hesitation he took out a wicked looking barbed dagger taking special care to make sure that Daray noticed it. "And if you're not willing to talk for food, we may have to find another way to make you talk" he finished and moved over, laying the cruel looking dagger in plain view on the table before finally leaving.

Outside of the door he picked up his pace, almost running to the amazement of castle denizens that were used to his cool and catious behavior. But right now Anrak didnt care about appearances, he needed to get there quickly he had presented enough opportunity and temptations. Food and a weapon. What more could a prisoner want? He scowled at the frightened servants that hurriedly got out of his way. He was almost there now, at the scrying chamber. .

Daray growled softly as the door closed. Mind rapidly going over every possibility. Every consequence. Knowing the power the mage had, the weapon was less tempting than it should have been. As easily as it was given it could be taken. Maybe he would get lucky and another unsuspecting soldier would wonder. Wishful thinking.
“ … Touché…”
Though he did not know where the other man was planning on being, but she did know he had to be watching. Sliding down the wall, Daray stretched, his head resting comfortably on his arms. Letting himself go to sleep for a couple of hours. The mage had promised he would not be back for a while. No reason not to take advantage of that. When he came awake, he was please to still find himself alone in the room.
Gingerly he sat up.Taking a deep breath, green eyes shifted to brown, red hair lightened to completely white and lengthened to past shoulder length. The taller elven frame lost nearly a foot in size as it shifted to noticeably feminine form. The wrist cuffs were completely loose on her now slender wrists. Pulling hard, she soon had her hands free. Left hand clutching the waist of her pants, she stood up, stepping out of the boots that were at least four sizes too big. She did not bother trying to cover her breast. It seemed like a waist of time, in which she knew would be growing late.
Freeing the boots from the cuffs, she slide them back on her feet and effortlessly shifted forms again. Hair darkening to black and shortening, feminine frame once again changing to that of the male form he had been when first captured. By now he realized there was not point in going back to the elven. Healing had hit its limits. Moving to the table, the dagger was the first thing he picked up, sliding the blade into his waist band. By now the food was cold but that did not matter. Being a soldier hot meals rarely happened. He was simply glad to eat. By the time he heard the door open, he was resting on the floor again.
“I guess I did not give you enough credit…”

Anrak couldnt help himself from grinning as he discovered what he had in his hands. He cursed himself for his lack of control but still kept grinning. A shapeshifter, they were thought by most to be nothing more than ancient legends but here. Bot now he had one, live and breathing in his very own chambers, and nobody else knew. He walked over to the door, taking a few long breaths, wiping the smile off his face before he went outside, this time true to his calm demeanor he walked with his usual regal stride back to his chambers.

When he walked inside he had already sent the guards away and shrouded himself in a new black cloud. "Indeed you didn't, but i have no ill feelings of your shortcoming. I see you already had your meal. Fittingly your reward for telling me of your true nature, wouldnt you say?" even before that the black vapors had been soaring towards Daray and they shrouded him, this time not around his arms but around his throat, lifting him up into the air in a its strangling hold.

Aware that he didnt have a chance to reply, Anrak closed the door after himself and moved closer, one of his hands raised in the air in a mocking gesture that mimicked the clouds hold.
"I hardly know where to begin, are you a man? a woman? or are you born as something else entirely? How it works, is it a mental command or a physical action? How much is one able to change. . or should i call it shift?" he scratched his chin with his free hand not even looking at Daray "Hmmm and you obviously cant heal yourself like the legends say. . or can you? I need to test all the claims of the old legends." He turned his attention back to Daray, still strangling him untill he could see he was on the verge of losing
consciousness before letting Daray drop to the floor. He cooly walked over, taking the dagger and throwing it into a corner of the room. He thought himself illogical for doing it, but he had been slightly aroused by Darays earlier female form. Kneeling down, he grabbed the shifter gently but firmly by the chin making the shifter face him. His dark grey eyes showed no tolerance for disobeyance "Turn back into the female" he commanded.

Daray laid half curled, left arm making an attempt to cover his ribs, his right hand lightly pressed over his throat. His throat felt slightly bruised and almost raw. Damn! He had been choked before but nothing like that. He blinked slowly, not really trying to force himself to focus. At this point he could not see a whole lot of reason to completely focus. It crossed his mind that he should be thankful not to be tied up at the moment, but by then it was too late, he already had a plan.
“You want to know about my healing?” He managed the words slowly. Not really waiting for an answer, Daray launched himself at the mage. If it was not for that damn smoke, he might have followed through fighting with his bare hands. As was speed was necessary so his only goal was to knock the mage down, out of his way. Rolling free, scrambling across the floor trying to get the discarded dagger. It was not really a surprise that Daray was not fast enough to reach it before the wizards smoke caught him. Growling softly in frustration. Closing his eyes he let himself shift to her white haired female form. Before the mage could move closer she was already shifting back, giving him a glimpse of how quickly he could shift.
Unconsciously he rubbed his cheek against his shoulder. Both earlier cuts were perfectly visible, they had not healed yet. Probably another strange feminine gesture as he waited for the punishment. “I don’t suppose you are use to being told no?”

" You need to understand that im not interested in hurting you. Im just interesting in. . " He couldnt help but smile again "Getting to know you" he continued, while his fingers worked furiously. He had conjured more smoke this time as a precaution and he was thankful of this now, as his gestures caused the smoke to cover Darays arms, bringing them to position straight backwards and aligned together. "This will break several parts of your shoulders if you let it go on long enough. Untill it does however, it will just be immensely painful, well, not that i know from personal experience"
He signalled the smoke to rise up, instantly placing all of Darays weight on his shoulders, his arms already forced up longer than it would ever be naturally possible. His flailing legs only made it worse.
"Like i said, i havent seen it in action before, only read about it, so i dont know the exact time before your muscles tear, your bones break and so on. When you feel like you've had enough you may transform yourself back into the female."

While he had expected pain, he had not really anticipated enough pain to nearly make him black out in only seconds. The last several days it had been a test of endurance. That seemed to be over now. Daray had a moment to decide, shifting to her white haired female form, being several inches shorter, her body less capable of handling the stress she screamed in pain. It might have been seconds, it might have been several minutes, either way it was an eternity before the pressure was released. Hair in her face prevented from her seeing forward but also partially hide the tears. Body shaking, she could not even begin to think straight. Trying not to move, rationally she knew he was not really volatile but she was afraid to provoke any kind of response.
“You… have… made… your… point… perfectly… clear…”
It was several minutes before she could think of anything but pain. Slowly she opened her eyes, not sure how she managed to stay upright on her knees. Damn she felt partly sick. It crossed her mind that she had ate about an hour ago, hopefully that was long enough to keep it down.
“May I shift back to the elf now?”She could hardly believe those words had come out of her mouth. No one before had even the slightest control over her forms. He apparently had established enough consequences in her mind and body that it overrode all her instincts.

"I had already seen it before. . so no, i wish to. . investigate further" Anrak moved over, took hold of her sides and lifted her up to a standing position, before maneuvering the smokes to cover her arms and legs. He still didnt want to take any chances. Suddenly he realized that her oversized pants had fallen down, eyeing them for a second he shrugged apologically at her. He scratched his chin once, then reached out and cupped her breast, subconsciously rubbing her nipple. "Hmm" letting go of her breast he stepped back to check her pussy. "Its all there. . . truly a marvelous gift you have there" He paused for a moment, unsure of what to do, then grabbed her breasts again, squeezing one, and testingly pinching a nipple, looking for her reaction.

“It was a legitimate question... I heal quicker in my elven form…” The words came out barely above a whisper. Once they were out she almost wished he did not hear them.
Not getting a response right away, she closed her eyes. Darcy did not even have the sense to feel modest or ashamed. Ohh that probably was not good. And she had not even had the sense to tell him to stop. She did have the urge to try to pull away as his hands moved over her breast for a second time. Clenching her jaw against that reaction. Staying perfectly still for his inspection.
“My… gift… has not done me much good…”
Looking for some kind of relief, Darcy shifted her left shoulder slightly, carefully and controlled. Just enough pressure. Letting the pain stop her other thoughts. It didn’t stop her from feeling his hands on her but it kept her from over thinking about what was to come. She could live through this. Unconsciously her mouth fell open, her breath quickening slightly.

"I see" he replied, for once he seemed disinterested in what she had to say, seemingly preoccupied with feeling her. He suddenly felt a familiar feeling under his robes. He couldnt remember the last time he had been turned on. He had been so busy with his magic and spells for months, no years. He looked at Daray, a hint of emotion showing in his eyes. He let one hand move from her breast, over her clavicles and her neck to touch her lips testingly. Then he leaned forward and planted a tender kiss on her lip. The logical part of him told him not to be too trusting and as his lips trusted hers, his now free hand directed a tiny cloud of smoke over to the pile by the door, retrieving an iron reinforced rope. The spell wouldnt last forever, and he couldnt be continue spending his mental capacity on it either. As he stopped the kiss, straightening he still kept his eyes on her looking for a reaction.

Darcy found herself opening her mouth a little more feeling his finger tips touch. She didn’t mean to. At least she did not think so. It was just instinct. She told herself to pull away but her body did not respond fast enough. By the time she started to move, he was already pulling.
“Do this…. And I will kill you….”
Opening her eyes at last, lifting her head slightly from the downcast angle. She wanted him to believe that was true, wanted him to have fear of her. Yet she could not help but think she was the only one of them that felt fear. Threats worked better coming from a male. Blinking a couple of times, she closed her eyes again.
“… Better enjoy while you can, puppetmaster…” She tried a hard smile, though she was not entirely sure if she was anywhere close to what she wanted.

"Maybe i should then" he said, the coldness back in his eyes. He let his dark red robes fall to the floor, revealing a clean white shirt and plain black pants held up by a just as plain belt. He grabbed the rope and roughly grabbed her wrists, tying them tightly together behind her back, all of his gentle behavior gone just as quickly as it had appeared. Grabbing hold of the rope between he pulled her along after him, well knowing the obvious pain it would cause after the earlier treatment. As he got to his bed he threw her down, causing another jab of pain in her shoulders. He got on top of her instantly, placing one knee between her legs, pinning her thigh between his, making sure she couldnt kick him. "Hmm, does it hurt? lying on your arms like that?" he asked, full well knowing the answer.

“Yes…”
Chest heaving, back arching trying to take as much pressure off of her arms as possible. Twisting, attempting to turn and roll over. Soft noises escaped her lips. Every once in a while she would look up at him, catch him with her slightly widened blue eyes. Darcy knew what he wanted but she couldn’t simply give it to him without a fight. Not as frantic as when he caused the original injury. This more calculated, using what fighting skills she had. Bucking beneath him, not sure if she was actually trying to throw him off or simply alleviate the pain.
“… pl…pl… please…” Mummering softly. She was trying to hold a bridge position but she was about out of strength. “If I swear not to move again would you release the bonds…. ”

Back
Top Bottom