Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Mage's Choice~ {Catastrophy}

" You know i cant do that " he replied cooly, "you said you'd kill me remember?" He slowly undid the buttons of his shirt as he watched her struggle to avoid the pain. After taking it off he slid one hand in between her legs, one finger rubbing between her lips while he brought his other hand to her perky breast, his thumb and index finger fondling her nipple untill it got hard. His own hardon was visible now as a bulge in his pants. Leaning down while undoing his pants, he placed his other hand on her face, moving a thumb inside her mouth before kissing her once, ending it with biting her lip as he pulled back. With his thumb inside her mouth he made is hard for her to have a chance at biting him. Having undone his trousers he used his other hand to guide his cock to her hole. He bit her upper lip once, looking into her beautiful eyes " before pulling back his hand to use it along with the other to lift up her little round behind Bad girls dont get it in the right places " he said as the weight shifted to her shoulders and he thrust hard into her ass.

Racking her brain she tried to come up with something to say. Anything that would make this stop. Of course her mouth had helped get her into this situation. Inclined to speaking her mind, she did not always think twice about these consequences. Looking up at him, she was not entirely sure there was anything she could say to get through to him now. And though she had option to shift, she could not imagine the consequences would be worth it.
Clenching her teeth, as she felt him press against her ass. Chest heaving in fear. A strangled noise escaped her lips but she managed not to beg as she felt him burry himself inside of her. Her head turned away slightly as she gave up the battle of not laying on her arms. Letting the pain wash over. The funny thing about the body, it only registered one major pain at a time. Later she would deal with the otherwise soreness and feeling of being thoroughly violated.
Murmuring softly between her painful whimpers, her mind was as incoherent as her attempted words. She did struggle to stay conscious. Whether she was entirely successful or not, she could not be sure if she resisted sliding in and out of consciousness. Why she did not know? It would have been more merciful to simply follow the darkness and oblivion for an hour or two. It seemed important. Or maybe she had to prove to herself that she could survive this.

Thrusting hard into her, he gasped as he felt the incredible pressure against his hard cock. His hands tightened around her ass, pulling her against him as he entered her. Slow at first, he savored every trust. giving of a low groan as he pulled her onto him, his cock burrowing deeper and deeper every time. When he couldnt get it further in, he began thrusting faster, shifting his grip to waist as he began truly pounding into her tight hole. He loved the way she caught her breath, seeing her breast rising and falling, her stomach tigthen as he fucked her. ASshe felt himself nearing his limit he pulled out, letting her fall back down onto the bed. He stood up, scratching the side of his head for a moment before deciding on his next move. Grabbing her by her ribs he pulled her off the bed, onto her knees on a wolfskin carpet. " Prove to me that that i can trust you. " he said, standing with his erect dick infront of her face " Im going to keep you up here for quite a while. . we may as well get along, for both our sakes "

Staring at his erection, it was an effort to concentrate. Partly aware that he expected something of her, she was having trouble caring at the moment. Blinking slowly, she looked up a little farther up to his face. Eyes slightly glazed. Aware that she was conscious and still alive but not entirely sure how or why. Sitting up a little straighter, closing her eyes again. Beginning to think it would be best to get this over with than try to argue.
“When I give it…. mmmy… my word is good… ” Her lips moved but it almost seemed like the words came from someone else. “I can behave myself for an hour….”
Opening her mouth for him. Absently she tried to reach for him, managing to cause a new jolt of pain. Whimpering softly, she pushed herself up to her knees. Whimpering slightly when her tongue first ran over his length. Feeling the entire length of his shaft slide into her mouth, forcing her gag reflex to relax. Sucking gently, it took more concentration than she liked to remind herself he might consider teeth to be bad. Slowly she let herself get lost in the rhythm of making him cum.

" mhmm " he moaned softly, taking in breath in as her lips enveloped him. At first he leaned back, placing his hands behind his head enjoying her tongue and mouth as worked on him. He decided that he would find a more pleasant way to keep her under control after this, but for now he just wanted to enjoy her tied up like this, without her hands to help her. Slowly he began rocking back and forth, matching her as she sucked on his cock.
He put his hands down, placing them on her head, gently caressing her hair and pulling her just slightly against him, his pelvis moving forward at the same time. He moaned again as he got in deeper while his precum leaked into her mouth. " Ohh yes " he groaned, pulling her head even further onto his hard cock.

First reaction when she felt his hand start to tangle in her hair was to pull away. Not liking the control it gave him over her head and body, a soft moan vibrated in her throat. Maybe partly fearing he would soon let go of his restraint and hard fuck her throat till she passed out. It would not be the first time an enemy had used the female body till it gave out. For a moment her voice convulsively worked around the tip of his shaft. When fear subsided and the gagging reflex eased, Darcy actually found herself leaning into his touch slightly.
Another moan escaped her throat as he finished pushing himself into her mouth. Fear had her trying to pull back slightly. When his hands did not loosen on her head, she did not fight against his hold. Unconsciously she made a small movement to spread her legs further apart. Instead putting more effort into sucking, attempting to make him cum sooner than later. Strangely she found her eyes fluttering up to watch his reaction. Almost fascinated.

Anrak was pleased when she began sucking more eagerly, her moans urging him to begin thrusting more into her. He gave off a moan of his own as he thrust his entire length into her, holding her head in place. He looked down meeting her eyes as he held her impaled on his cock, waiting untill he could feel that she wasnt able to control her gagging anymore. Letting go of her head he let her pull out, trailing white strings between his dick and her lips. He stroked her chin once. " Now you're beginning to understand darling " he said in a low voice before he pushed his dick between her full lips again. He let it slide in all the way again as he he put his hands on her head again, holding it only for a moment before retracting again. He panted as he began thrusting into her, slowly at first, then faster and faster untill he was really fucking her throat, "shluck shluck shluck" sounded , as he trust into her. The wet sounds somehow stimulating him even more he could the familiar tightening below, he didnt care this time, moaning loudly as he came into her spewing waves of seed into her. He let go of her head, letting his fingers trail down her beautiful face as he looked down at her with a satisfied smile.

Body shaking slightly, she sat on her knees, eyes staring at the floor. Focusing on sitting other wise perfectly still. Her body still felt wired in anticipation. Trying to ignore the feeling that she was a whore. The quick look at him, the look on his face. Closing her eyes, she wanted to close her mind down too. A million thoughts trying to go through her mind. Her first movement was to absently wipe her mouth against her shoulder.
The early outbursts she had were completely suppressed. Despite herself, she managed to sit quietly, waiting. She could not remember the last time she waited for another person to make a move of decision for her. It was not in her nature. Then again her nature had not been tested as he had done. In her mind he had at least proved he would do what was necessary to control her. That was a new concept to her.

Seeing her apparently passive, he studied her for a few moments. As he didnt get a reaction he went over to the pile of chains, picking out a surprisingly long one with a cuff that would fit her neck. He scanned the room, then moved over to small iron barred window by his bed. Taking the uncuffed end of the chain he closed his eyes muttering an incantion, his right hand suddenly springing to life with a bright orange glow like that of smoldering iron. Holding far from the end with his left hand, he grabbed the end with his right, clutching it for a few seconds before it began glowing bright orange as well. Cupping the melting iron in his hand, he brought it to the window bars holding both together, molding it untill he felt satisfied with the outcome. He'd have to find something better eventually, especially a better softer thing for her neck. At least if she continued to behave, but for now this would do. Grabbing the other end of the chain, he brought it to Darcy, snapping it around her neck. Frowning for a moment in consideration, he brought one bright orange finger close, the heat almost unbearable to the cuff, melting the links, ruining it and any chance to pick what was once a lock. He then brought his searing hand down, just briefly strafing the rope, cutting through it like butter. Leaving Darcy free from one bond and caught in another. He chanted his arcane words again, ending it with blowing on his hand for just a moment, turning it into normal flesh again, completely unscated from the heat. "You can sleep now. . on the bed. I'll have the servants bring you food in the morning, i have alot of unattended business" he finished and walked out the doors.

The moment the door shut, she was shifting. While her male form was tempting, the pain to make the shift with her shoulders damaged would have been nearly unbearable. The ribs had not hurt but she knew the shoulders would be a different story. White hair changing to a brown shade, blue eyes darkening to hazel. Because her female elven form was nearly 5 inches taller, the change to her still caused her to scream in pain. Leaning her head against the bed, she waited for the pain to subside to think straight. Slowly she moved, stood up trying not to use her arms, and laid down on the bed. Using her right arm hurt but she was grateful that it moved at all. Most bones still took weeks to heal, no matter her form. Closing her eyes, she was asleep in minutes.
Hearing the click of the door, Darcy came awake. Sitting up staring around the room blindly. Panicked. She was alone. For a moment she didn’t know where she was. It came to her slowly remembering the day before. Running a hand through her hair, she ignored the sharp pain. It was healing but still tender. With the stress her body had been under, she knew it could be a week before the pain was completely gone. Sliding off the bed she noticed a silver tray on a small table. Looking at it, she wondered if it was within reach or not.
Getting up, she walked over with the sheet draped around her body. Stopping for her discarded pants and pulled them on. They were still several inches too big but she managed to tie a very small knot to keep them on her hip. At the moment she did not worry about the shoes. Continuing the table, grateful to find it was just within reach. Taking it back to the bed, eating quickly.
Then turning her attention to her new collar. Fingering it. Pulling at it. Darcy found it was loose enough to accommodate most of her forms. Maybe her male elven would be a little tight but survivable. There was no way to get it off. Not giving up she examined each link but found nothing useful. Moving on to her next thought she made a move for the corner he had thrown the dagger the night before. Not a surprise it was out of reach. For a while she paced, trying to think of anything that would get her close enough. By early afternoon she had returned to the bed, stretching out on her stomach. She was not completely sure if she liked these accommodations better than those of the cell she had before being found out. That was the subject on her mind when she heard noise at the door. A faint smile came to her lips as she rolled onto her stomach to wait.

When he walked in he instantly noticed the change. "Did i allow you to change!?" he shouted, grateful that he had sent the guards away for good. He calmly walked over to the bed, about to pull her up by her hair when he paused, scratching his chin. "Hmmm, i never did say you werent allowed to. . and nobody has seen these shapes yet" In fact, he preferred this lither taller elven frame. " Actually, i want you to stay in that shape" he said, even more pleased when he saw her face as she turned around. "However, from now on, you're not allowed to change without my permission. This is also for your own good, unless of course you'd like to be burned at the stake. " He put down the tray he had been holding, nodding to her as he let a hand carress her cheek before moving over to the one of the large crammed bookshelves. He took a plain black one, opening it revealing blank pages as he put it down on the table, then he began chanting with his eyes closed, in a low droning tone. If Darcy had been nearer she would have seen how letters and drawings sprang to life on the pages, untill a page was filled and he out flipping to the next pages before the process began anew.

Darcy had watched the anger come over his face and his immediate approach. Head resting on the pillow she did not bother to even sit up. Almost amused that he thought she would wait for his permission. He should have been grateful she had choose to stay female. For the moment she made no comment. Beneath his touch she stiffened by he was already moving on before she could flinch away. After a minute, she sat up, pulling the tray to her.
“You might not want to make that promise.” Staring at him for a minute before she began to eat. She was not adverse to the idea of death. “I am a soldier… Not a whore selling my body to survive. Save your threats…”
There was a little anger in her voice. For a while she ignored him as she ate. If she did not occupy her mind she was going to do something stupid. Her temper had been none to get her in trouble. Even as early the night before when she threatened to kill him. Pushing things out of her mind that she could not change she focused on the food. Enjoying the hot meal, she finished then stretched back out on the bed.
“I am extinct. No one believes in shifters anymore. Does the puppetmaster not keep an exotic harem? Several women to come when he calls… ”

When he finished, on halfway on the fifth page, he turned around. "Do you think i keep you here for. . hmph, that reason? No. I have better things to spend my time on than dallying with women, your. . secondary, no not even secondary function is merely. . an added perk to me" He got up, closing the book before walking over to pick up his dagger. "The main reason im keeping you here is still to. . learn more of your abilities. For now, i'll need a bit of your hair. . and flesh for further experiments. As you may have come to know, we can do this the hard way or the easy way" he said, his hand making a curious set of gestures over the dagger before he threw next to her on the bed. Lets see how tamed she is, he thought. The minor enchantment he had placed on the dagger meant that if she tried anything even slightly hostile the dagger would instantly turn smoldering hot.

“That is good to know…” Slightly amused that he would tell her they sex was not really a factor to him.
Stiffening slightly when he informed her he wanted hair and blood for his tests. Her mind already considering if she was going to behave for him. It was not like she could do much but that did not stop her from wishing she could. The tests did not scare her. In all the history she knew, he was not going to find much of value. Not sure if she wanted him coming close enough to get them
It took all of her control not to immediately reach for the dagger. God she wanted her hand wrapped around the hilt. It took her a moment before she realized she was staring at it. Part of knew if she convinced him to let her keep it, it would be with a promise she would not use it on him. That did not keep her from wanting it. That desire had gotten her this far. As much as she wanted to eat the day before, she had wanted the blade and stupidly had given him what he wanted for her.
“… I want to keep it…. ”

Anrak chuckled. This was almost too easy he thought, the chuckle turning into a short laugh "Hahahahaha" He paused, dragging out his reply, pleased by how meekly she asked him. "Fine, you can have it, if you behave of course." He opened one of the drawers in his study, taking out a small obsidian black tray with three different glass containers on. Gesturing at the knife with a nod he sat down beside her, The knife lying between them. He held out the tray to her, as he pointed out the uses of the glass containers "Your hair goes here, blood in the vial, and finally i need a strip of your skin in the last one" Patiently holding it untill she took it, he studied her face, waiting to see if she could do it.

At the moment she was not entirely sure it was as big of a victory as she wanted to believe. It was clear that he felt he was getting the better end of the bargain. And he probably was. The price she was willing to pay for a sense of her own sanity. A trait she associated with being born female.
It slightly amused her that he allowed her to do it herself. She had been prepared that the would insist on draw the blood and flesh himself. Cutting a small section of her hair, she placed it where he had asked. Not looking at him, she continued on. Taking a deep breath she made a soft noise as she pressed the blade against her arm. She made a small cut with the knife. Small wound enough to get a small piece of flesh. Then a little deeper to draw up the blood. Maybe deeper than she needed but she wanted it to be over with. Letting the dagger fall onto her lap as she pressed the bed sheet over the bloody wound.
”What happens when the puppetmaster get all the information he wants….”

He smiled, clapping his hands together as he got up. "Well that! my darling Daray, depends entirely on what i discover" He took the tray over to the table, leaving it there before going to the bookshelf, picking out several tomes that he brought to the table as well. From the drawer he proceeded to take up several vials and pouches, placing them carefully next to the the tray. "Hmmm. . . that should be it" he concluded, sitting down in the armchair. He realized that this was going to take the rest of the day, and probably all night as well if not longer, but this was what he did. Gathered new knowledge, new spells, more power. With those encouraging thoughts in mind he began reading through the first book, carefully scanning the pages for anything of use, anything with information of shifters, changelings or anything even remotely connected. When darkness crept in he unconciously summoned a globe of light, it was one of the first cantrips he had ever learned and he could cas it forwards and backwards and in his sleep. When Darcy tried to get any attention he merely turned, giving her an annoyed glare for just a moment before resuming his work. It was only by daybreak that he put the books down, placing a hand on his forehead, sitting perfectly still for several minutes as he gathered his thoughts. Selecting a few vials, some filled with liquids others with dust, he proceeded to create a mixture, applying endless care throughout the process. When he finished, he poured the completed mixture into a fresh vial before starting over to create a new, almost similar brew, the only thing most of them had in common was that they all contained a tiny piece of the shifters blood, flesh or hair in them. By the late evening, he gave himself a mental pat on his shoulder as he got up, exclaiming "Finally!"
Only then did he notice his hunger, he shrugged. "Hmmm i suppose the experiments can wait untill after a good meal"

“… Darcy… ” Smiling she corrected him.
Apparently forgotten, she finished bandaging her arm up. Not entirely sure she had enough in her left to heal it any time soon. Her body was stressed and while she had little doubt more serious wounds would heal, such a scratch would probably not. It didn’t really matter. She knew her limits. Once she was satisfied with the bindings she turned her attention to the dagger.
Getting use to its weight, feel, movement. An unconscious smile came to her lips. It was not anything like she was use to. Looked wicked, something to strike fear into a victim rather. A contrast to the more practical knives she used. Playing with, accustoming herself to it and its uses. When the pain and stress in her shoulder became too much to bear she stretched out on the bed. Looking over to where he was apparently lost in his own work.
“You didn’t make me give you any kind of promise about the blade…” Darcy was not entirely surprised that he only gave her a nasty look before turning back to his work. Laughing, if it did not matter to him, it did not matter to her. At some point she fell asleep. Darcy did not realize she had even fallen asleep till she came awake hearing him talking. Not sure who he was talking about. Murmuring softly, she glanced at him, then rested her head back on the mattress.

"Ahh yes" he walked over to the bed, placing a hand on her flat stomach rubbing it, feeling her muscles. "I assume you want something as well?" Noticing her still sleepy condition he didnt wait for a reply, patting her once more before walking out the door. As it was around dining time he had managed to quickly snatch a meal a servant was carrying off to one of the visiting nobles. She had heard enough tales of the castles residing wizard to reconsider her objection, instead bowing and scurrying of to fetch a new meal. Coming back he simply placed the platter on the bed before hurrying out the door, his own needs could wait, or well, his physical needs. His curiosity needed to be sated. After a quick thought he decided against taking the lords hunting hounds. . and the stock animals wouldnt do either, they were too large. Instead he left the castle after ordering a cage to be delivered outside his chambers. He didnt bother grabbing a horse instead he trudging down into the surrounding townscape. Whenever he saw a street urchin or beggar, he promised them two silver marks if they brought him a dog for him, by the gallows. Before long, he had aquired ten more or less mangy dogs, doled out the silver and tied them together with a rope he also bought.
He knew it was an odd sight when he walked through the walls with ten dogs in a makeshift leash but he hardly cared. He had to use his smoke spell to lift the cage, and he hazardly maneuvered it inside, using the vapors to shove the unwilling dogs inside as well. "Time to test my theories!"

When he left, it was clear to her he was completely distracted. He would probably gone most of the day as he had before. Eating quickly, she made short work of the food then went about exploring her chain again, this time with the knife. Time flew by without her getting any results. Darcy had just sat down on the bed moments before the door opened and in came a pack of dogs. Standing up, surprised.
“Hell hounds too?” A few seconds passed and a new thought came to mind. “Your aware these are dogs right? Not shifters…”
Slowly sitting down on the bed, so that she was out of the way. After a few minutes of silence she continued her thoughts.
“I doubt your going to find another… There are very few of my kind left. We are dying out and loosing our skill, few are capable of more than two forms… I have never even met one outside of my clan.” It was more information than she meant to give him but could not help herself.

He nodded, an amused smile on his lips "Yes, perfectly normal muts, every one of them." He went over to his table, retrieving one of his prepared vials, and picking up his black tome, he had managed to write a bit more in it during the night, the essential invocations should be right. The question was which materials he needed. "Ohh, only two?" he replied, conversing with her as he prepared for the first test "But you have at least four shapes, you're quite a catch then, not that it matters, an inferior specimen would have done just as well. Now lets see" He opened the bars, letting one of the dogs out. He could have held it still with his smoke, but he needed all his concentration, the spell should work wether it moved around or not, but during this experiment he didnt want to take any chances. "Hold it still he said, handing the short piece of rope to Darcy. He cleared his mouth, shaking his head sligthly, as he held the vial in one hand, the black book up in his other. "Alzhum Kahlera Alzhum Kahlera Del-Ra Kahlera Helarr" he spoke. loudly and painfully clearly in the strange tongue, halfway through he let the contents of the vial pour down on the dog. He took a step back, nodding to Darcy allowing her to let go. The dog ran a few steps before it suddenly imploded horribly, its flesh twisting and writhing in a macabre display before the dog fell over, dead on the spot. "Hmmm, that might be useful!" he said cheerfully, scribbling a few more notes down in his book. Then he promptly went over, picking a new vial and a new dog. He began his incantation again as he poured the dusty contents of the vial onto the dog. "Alzhum Kahlera Alzhum Kahlera Del-Ra Kahlera Helarr" This time it began to expand, almost instantly, Darcy barely let go of it in time, as the expanding dog formed untill it took the shape of a huge mastiff. "YES!" he exlaimed, slamming his book together kissing the cover once. "Perfect! And in the first batch too"
He proudly inspected the huge mastiff, its shoulders as tall as his crotch. "Hmm, its a quite a bit larger than it should be. Maybe it needs a little adjustment "

For a long minute, all she could was stare at what had been a mutt of creature to something entirely different. Part of her in shock. The other part waiting for the spell to implode or expire. It was not possible. Yes there were various alchemy spell but any that worked on living creatures disappeared millennia ago. Reaching out the touch the animal, it was very apparent this was not just an illusion. He had really fond a transformation spell. With her blood… As that realization sank in, she turned on him.
Not sure what she was going to do but horror was not rational. Both hands, she hit him in the chest, shoving him back with as much strength as she possessed. Anger fueling her, she still advanced on him. Not reaching for the blade yet but it was on her hip. Darcy had not really felt that much anger at being manipulated the night before. Hell she was not nearly as pissed as she should have been when he raped her. But this, this she couldn’t tolerate.
“That the FUCK did you do?”

Taken by surprise he fell backwards, landing on the ground with a thump, hitting the back of his head. As he had been standing by the bed he was still within her reach despite her chained neck. "Ukh you bitch!" was all he could manage to say before she was over him.

“I am the bitch?”
Darcy actually found herself laughing a little bit. Not giving him a chance to recover, her hand moved to the blade. Knowing she needed to do this before he recovered and could call his magick. There was no way she was going to manage to kill him with her bear hands. Maybe if she was…. Even as she thought that, she shifted, choosing her elven male form. Wanting the larger frame and more capable body. A soft cry of pain escaped her lips, as it felt like her shoulders were being torn again. Ignoring it his hands closed around the blade, pulling it out of the waist band. He had barely freed it when a searing pain went through his hand.
“Fucking bastard…” Forcing him to drop the blade. Crying out, he started to cradle his hand. He had to remind himself that this was not the time to sit still. As far as he knew this was going to be his only chance to make good on his threat of killing the mage.

The searing blade gave him all the distraction he needed, Anrak closed his eyes, in his inner mind forming the smoke into the shape of a hammer before sending it flying straight at Daray. He knew it was just smoke, the impact itself wouldnt hurt much, but he smiled in satisfaction as he opened his eyes seeing it for himself, flying through the air into a wall however, that usually hurt. Not that he'd ever tried he added ironically to himself. He got up into a sitting position "aahh it hurts" he grumbled, rubbing his head, he could already feel the lump. He looked at Daray, noticing that he was getting up again, cunningly he steered the smoke. Instead of using it directly on the shifter, he winded it around the chain, pulling it back just enough so that when he tried another assault he would run neck first into the cuffs, in a way of sorts at least. " Whats wrong? Mad that i have mastered the very essence of your being in a matter of a few days " he spat at him.

Back
Top Bottom