Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Šπ•’π•“π•–π•£'𝕀 π•„π• π••π•šπ•—π•šπ•”π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ [NSFW]

I really like that piece, Saber. The colors flow well, the animation loops well and isn't too overwhelming. I'd probably place the text a finger lower but that's the only pointer I'd give. The border is a very nice touch with a bold color that works perfectly. Great job!

I really like that piece, Saber. The colors flow well, the animation loops well and isn't too overwhelming. I'd probably place the text a finger lower but that's the only pointer I'd give. The border is a very nice touch with a bold color that works perfectly. Great job!
Thank you T-T I did end up reworking it a bit. I'm still struggling a little bit with text placement sometimes, but I super appreciate your feedback!

Sheesh... and I thought I was making things at a high resolution. You really made some good changes here, and I really only advised you on like two things: where to place the text and to darken up the background. This was all you.

Sheesh... and I thought I was making things at a high resolution. You really made some good changes here, and I really only advised you on like two things: where to place the text and to darken up the background. This was all you.
Text is my arrow to the knee

lol Please... it's not even a nerd reference. That's a normie reference to the extreme. It's Skyrim, Saber. SKYRIM.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom