Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The White Stone [MsBloom & captain_bond]

Isaac nodded and took the stone. "Thanks for the reminder. My parents are out of town, and my grandpa is at the shop right now, so we can go use my shower. Say, I can't really think of very many dares in between here and, well, you know. I'm open to suggestions if you're not quite ready for that yet." As he was speaking, he was redressing himself as well. "Unless you weren't expecting that at all? I'm gonna be honest, I need you to communicate clearly and you have to be unafraid of saying the wrong thing. Can you do that for me, Jules?" He laid a gentle hand on her cheek. "Remember, I really like you and I just wanna make the best of all of this."

Jules nodded. A shower would be nice to get the sticky mess still clinging to their chest off. They would of course rather do so alone and told him as much but also suggested that once they had showered and maybe changed their shirt they could meet up again and talk.
"I'm not really sure what I want or what I am ready for," they said but agreed that they did need to talk about it and that they needed to communicate more clearly and honestly, openly.
"Meet back here in an hour?"

"Sounds good, although in the interest of being honest, I wish I could come with you." Isaac kissed them good bye briefly before walking away and waving over his shoulder. It was a warm day and he wanted to grab a water bottle and a few other things.

Back at the B&B Jules showered and masturbated in the shower after having gotten rid of what remained of his mess on their skin. They then changed their clothes and even though it was rare for them to present femme they had actually packed a dress and panties and now put it on. It did look a bit odd on them though since they didn't exactly fill out the top half of the dress but they were sure he would like it.

They also packed some water into their bag and some snacks before returning to the agreed on spot.

Isaac was there, waiting as he hadn't really had too much to do to prepare for his return. When he saw Jules in a dress he smiled. "You look even better than before, if that's even possible. Should I call you Julia, or just Jules still?" Before they could answer, he embraced Jules and kissed them, before releasing them so they could speak. "I got water, snacks, bug spray and a blanket." And more condoms, he didn't add.

"You can call me Julia for now," they said blushing hard from the kiss and the intimate embrace.
They bit their lip and looked at everything he had prepared and pulled out the water and snacks they had brought themselves before sitting down on the blanket, smoothing the dress over their ass when folding their legs underneath them and making sure the skirt of the dress covered their thighs.
"Ok. let's talk then," they said and took a chocolate chip cookie.

"Yep," Isaac said and sat down next to Julia. "So it might be easier to start with what doesn't need to be said, like how much I care about you, how much I want you and how I think that finding that stone was fate somehow. Am I doing good so far? Oh, and I'm much more confident after meeting you. So I appreciate that, however it happened." He smiled and waited for her to respond.

Having found the stone and more so having had it taken away from them by Isaac, given back and the suggestion of a game of dares over it did indeed seem like fate. They had never liked anyone the way they liked Isaac, boy, girl or anywhere in between.
"Yes, that much is clear," Julia agreed and nodded, pulling nervously on the hem of their dress.
"And I do like you too. You do something to me I can't explain."
The bit their lip and looked down at the blanket.
"And yet ... I dunno ... I've never felt like this before, or had anyone tell me they like me, like that and wanting to, y'know ... It scares me, not just because of well y'know, I've never done anything like it, not even what we did last night and today, but because of how intense the feelings are. I'm not good with feelings, half the time I barely know what I feel."

"Well, I'm not a psychologist, or anything like that," Isaac said, "but perhaps this is one of those times where you just gotta take a leap of faith. Like one of those things where if you're scared of heights, you get over your fear by going to New York and visiting the Empire State Building. The rest will sort itself out, and if you need help, I'm right here." He reached out his hand and took the one that was fidgeting, squeezing it gently, reassuringly. "For the rest of the summer, we're in this together, all right? And who knows? We might even see each other again, after you head back home that is. I'd really like that."

Last edited:
Julia nodded. He made it sounds so simple and perhaps in the end it was that simple, like it had been at the pond the day before when they'd taken off their top and boxers to prove they didn't actually have male parts, and in front of at least two naked people, a girl and a boy. After a little while it had not bothered them as much as they had thought it would.

Then of course there was a huge difference between being topless among other people and losing one's virginity.
"Can we go slow though?" they asked and looked up at him as he took their hand.
"And like ... not make any more dares out of it. Like I don't want either of us to feel pressured by a dare to Do IT."
They swallowed hard and without pulling their hand away they used the other to dig out a cigarette from their bag and lit it. They kind of needed it to calm their nerves.

"Yeah, of course. We can dare each other to do silly things, or maybe we just put the stone somewhere that's important to us both. Like, that tree there. You were underneath it when I first saw you, and that V-shape is perfect to put it in." Isaac pointed to the tree in question, as well as the V-shape where a branch split off the trunk that's easy to get to. "Maybe do something with it first, like put our names on it or something, I dunno. Either way, I'm just shooting out ideas."

They heard him out and nodded at his idea. Perhaps the stone had played its part in full. It had brought them together and brought them as far as needed to get them to right where they were at that moment. The idea of doing something to it before putting it back into nature, even if in an unnatural location for a stone like it, was also appealing to them. They did blush at the thoughts they came up with other than just writing their names on it. Thoughts at first they didn't dare express with words so they suggested that they should both kiss it, he on one side and they on the other.
"To signify that it was because of the stone we had our first kiss."

"That sounds perfect," Isaac said, and little did Julia know that he was also thinking of similar things they could do with it, and judging by their blush, his ideas were closer to Julia's thoughts than he initially realized. He pulled out the stone and held it up. "Ready? On three. One, two..." He was prompting Julia to say 'three' and the second they did so, he'd kiss the side that was closest to him.

"Three," Julia said and pressed her lips against their side of the stone and for a moment of chaste and rather peculiar intimacy the stone hung suspended by nothing by their lips as if being the third party to the beginning relationship of two weird kids before Julia held out their hand under it and pulled back.
There was no real visible traces of the kiss on it but they both knew it was there each on their own side.

They didn't get up to place the stone where Isaac had suggested but rather weighed it in their hand with a hesitant smile o their face. They looked up at him and the smile turned nervous.
"Maybe we should have both worn lipstick so there was a visible trace," they said and then started giggling nervously, almost hysterically as the thoughts of leaving traces of other bodily fluids on the stone.
"And ummm ... how about one last dare each before we retire it?"
It was more a question than a suggestion but as their eyes met it became clear to Julia that they had been thinking the same thing. The first dare was his to make though and they hoped he would understand the implication of their suggestion.

"That is a wonderful idea. Julia, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to fuck yourself with the stone." Isaac would normally hold onto the stone until she completed the dare, but of course she needed it to do so. "And, an optional objective, is to describe to me what you were thinking about the last time you touched yourself, and to tell me when that was."

Julia blushed at the language he used but they also giggled with excitement as they realised it aroused them. The additional dare had them fully red faced but they nodded as a sign that they accepted the dare.
"But ... umm ... like can you not ... like watch when I do it?" they asked hesitantly.
"I could do it behind the tree and maybe you could like stand watch."

"Oh," Isaac said, looking slightly crestfallen but then he seemed to brighten right back up. "If it's an issue of being seen by someone else, we can always head back to my place. I, uh, kinda wanted to watch," he added, back to being embarrassed and avoiding Julia's eyes.

Julia shook their head. It wasn't just an issue with being seen by someone else but with being seen masturbating at all, especially now that they were going to use the stone for it. It somehow felt like a too intimate moment to share with anyone at all.

Luckily Isaac caught Julia's head shake, and understood immediately. "Tell me how I can make it easier, please. I'm not going anywhere, and I care a lot about you." He stepped forward and hugged them, humming softly.

"I don't think you can make it easier. I know you do. You've made that more than clear and I like you too but I just don't feel comfortable being watched when I masturbate," they said and leaned into his hug resting their head against his shoulder.
"It won't be long either because I'm like super aroused right now."

"Maybe this is another one of those times when you're overthinking it, and you'll like it once you actually just do it," Isaac said. He still held Julia, and started to softly rub her back. "I mean, it's not like you won't be doing more intimate things with me at some point," he said.

Julia shook their head at first but then thought that perhaps if they just didn't look but at the same time what if Isaac jerked himself off as well watching them and they wouldn't get to dare him to put his mark on the stone. No they stood their ground even if they did of course admit that at some point they would be more intimate with him, even beyond what they had already done.

"Yeah, all right," Isaac said, a little bit of his previous crestfallen tone creeping back into his voice. He let go of Julia and turned towards a direction that allowed him to watch for anyone coming. "I don't suppose you'll tell me about when you last played with yourself, or what you thought about," he said conversationally, but he was wondering why they were so shy now when they had made each other cum already. Watching them masturbate seemed a step down, in a way, at least in his opinion.

Jules snuck off behind the tree and sat down with their back against the trunk pulling up the dress to the waist. At first they simply rubbed the stone against the fabric of their panties, feeling themselves getting wet, before slipping the stone inside. The sensation of the smooth polished surface of the stone against their bare sex was unlike anything they had imagined. It was in a way how they had imagined a tongue would feel but firmer, less flexible and the pressure was less organic, less yielding and yet more demanding than they would imagine a tongue.

At first they bit their lip to keep quiet as they usually did when masturbating because usually their aunt was in the next room, or at least in the house, but when they realised the only one that would hear them was Isaac and since they had refused to let him watch the least they could do was to at least let him listen and for that reason they stopped holding back on their moans.

The next thought was his other additional request about them telling him about the last time they had masturbated and what they'd been thinking of. It might have been embarrassing to do with him watching but since he was out of sight they cleared their throat between moans.
"It was the night after I helped you two to beat chapter five of Diablo 3. I was already crushing so badly on you and when I got to bed I had soaked through my boxers and ... Oh Fuck ..."
They cried out as they found the perfect edge of the stone to grind against their clit.
"... all I could thin about was you touching me the way you did the day after. Like ... y'know ... rubbing me like that and ... ummm ... maybe even using your tongue."
As they spoke their voice grew more tense and their breath became laboured, more shallow and quicker.
"Only in my imagination of it I didn't run off like a pathetic kid scared of their feelings but ... Oh fuck yes ..."
They cut themselves off mid-sentence and with a few more determined rubs of the stone against their sensitive spot they came and even if they didn't actually squirt there was a liberal amount of sticky clear juices flowing onto the stone.

Isaac was, of course, hard as a rock by the time Julia came, and couldn't wait for the next step to be taken. When he thought they were able to respond coherently, he asked, "Is that really the last time? Nothing today? Still, that's hot, and I totally would have fulfilled that fantasy, and still will if you'll let me. C-can I turn around now? I wanna know what dare you have in mind for me." He had some idea, but he wanted Julia to say it, on the off chance he was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom