Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The White Stone [MsBloom & captain_bond]

Isaac had picked out a few things from Jules' answer. The first was obvious, the fact that they had to go through pain that he couldn't imagine. The second was the distinct possibility that they'd gone to their aunt about this because they felt they couldn't go to their mother. Which should never be an issue. So it was both of these things--but more so the second--that prompted him to wrap Jules in a warm, protective hug. "I promise that whether we're together two months or two centuries, I won't ever let anyone hurt you."

Jules smiled awkwardly when he hugged them and promise never to let anyone hurt them ever. They weren't really sure where it came from but whatever it was it felt good to have him embrace them and they rested their head on his shoulder.
"It's not as bad anymore though," they explained referring to their period and nothing else and then they looked up at him.
"But y'know ... We might have to do this in the next day or two, or wait another five days."

Last edited:
"Gotcha. I don't really wanna wait anyways. I should be good to go tomorrow. And even if it starts early, heck, it's all part of being human, right? If you don't mind, I don't mind. So, ready for the special dinner I had planned?" Isaac let them go and gestured towards his truck.

Jules smiled at him although it was a rather awkward smile because they had just admitted that they wanted their virginity lost before their next period started in a couple of days. Whether it was the purchase of the RealDoe that had boosted their confidence or perhaps the idea of a camping trip and losing it in the same spot where they had first met him they weren't sure but they were ready to take the next step, as long as the conditions were right, which meant that it had to either be before they had their period or after. Whether he did mind it or not was irrelevant because they certainly did.

"Sure," they said and wondered what exactly he had planned.

"Hop in, then," Isaac said and unlocked the truck, hopping in the driver's seat and turning the engine over. The town had a rather interesting feature that was mostly hidden behind thick trees as one drove through the town: it bordered a lovely, calm lake. He stopped at a grocery store, still without divulging where they were going, and said, "Be right back." When he returned he didn't show Jules what he had purchased although it felt cold to the touch before he stashed it in the cooler that his grandpa kept lashed to the bed of the truck. It was only obvious where they were going when they rounded a corner on a dirt road and came upon the deserted lakeshore. "Ever had a twilight picnic?", he asked them, reaching out to take their hand.

Twilight picnic did sound quite romantic but the closest to anything resembling the name Jules could refer it to was having breakfast with their aunt on her back porch at dawn and that was probably as far from what Isaac had planned as could be. They shook their head and took his hand as he offered it to them once they had got out of the car. They scanned the area finding it completely secluded, not unlike the area around the creek where they had first met. They bit their lip a little and nodded to themselves. If ever there was a place perfect for two teenagers in love to fool around in a car this was it.

"Glad we're on the same page," he said, noticing their expression. "We don't need to go back to the truck if you don't want to, no one is gonna see." Isaac pulled out some cold cut sandwiches of varying ingredients and some soda from the cooler. "It's not gourmet, but the company is five star quality," he said, beaming affectionately at Jules as he loaded up a picnic basket with their dinner.

"But that wouldn't be messing around in a car if we don't," Jules said with unexpected confidence as she reached for a roast beef sandwich.
"And ..."
They bit their lip a bit, losing some of the confidence they had shown only seconds before.
"Isn't that like part of the experience ... the risk of y'know ... getting caught?"
They took a bit of the sandwich as if to stop themselves from talking.
"This is damned good," they added as if to change the subject.

"Hey! I haven't even set up the blanket yet!" Isaac chided Jules good-naturedly as he brought the picnic basket over to the shore of the lake and spread out the blanket. "And isn't it easier to get caught--and thus more thrilling--if we're out in the open? Tell you what. Don't answer verbally. Grab your toy if you wanna fool around out here under the sky, keep it in the truck if you wanna do it in there. It's all good either way."

At Isaac's suggestion Jules reached inside the pick up again and opened the glove box looking at the toy. He was perhaps right that being out in the open would increase the risk of getting caught but since the spot he had chosen seemed quite private, like the spot where they had decided to retire the stone and done their first mutual touching. The car was parked a bit more public and could still be seen from the road passing by the lake. They closed the glove box again and followed him to where he spread the blanket.

Isaac said nothing when Jules returned without the toy, but he did want to try something that would require a bit of room, and he wasn't sure if the interior of the truck had enough. But he had parked head-in, and if they used the bed of the truck, not only would they be in the open but they'd be visible from the road too. Given what they were going to do, he was too nervous to talk very much while he ate.

Jules also grew increasingly nervous as they ate their picnic in silence. After the sandwiches were all gone Jules lay down on their back and lit a cigarette looking up at the sky. They couldn't help but wonder what he was planning for when they got back to the truck. A smile spread across their face as they imagined them both jerking the other off. They would of course use the RealDoe to simulated a penis for it at the same time they were unsure if that thought had even crossed his mind. Perhaps he was only interested in them as a girl after all. Despite his obvious acceptance of them as non-binary it could still be that he only wanted to be friends with Julian and have Julia as his girlfriend. They had read on an online forum about an older afab who had had that issue with their boyfriend and asked advice for what to do. They wanted to ask him but decided to wait. They didn't want to ruin the moment.

Isaac smiled, and as if reading Jules' mind (or perhaps just thinking along the same lines), he cleared his throat. "So, obviously I will be jerking off Julian tonight--" He grinned at them, the idea that this didn't phase him actually made him happy, "--but I was thinking that, if you're willing to sort of share the RealDoe, that I could use it to, well, have sex with Julia as well. With the bulb in my ass." He said this last part in a nervous rush, and he just as quickly added, "If you just wanna do the first thing, that's okay. It's just a suggestion and you have every right to decline..."

A smile spread across their face as he himself suggested a mutual jerk off session and without even a tremor of hesitation admitted that he wasn't just attracted to Julia but to Julian as well. His second suggestion though came as much more of a surprise and they swallowed down the smoke that filled their mouth at that moment and started coughing. Had he really just suggested he would wear the bulb end of the RealDoe in his ass and let them ride it?

Of course, that's why he had wanted them to be out in the open and not in the car, they thought as they sat up and cleared their throat before looking at him.
"Seriously?"
They bit their lip nervously but their eyes spoke of excitement, perhaps because they now imagined the possibility of using the RealDoe to actually fuck him at some point before the month was over.

Isaac handed Jules a bottle of water to help them with the coughing, and smiled. "Yeah, seriously. You could ride me...or I could fuck you missionary, almost like I'm using my actual cock. And we have the lake right here when I inevitably make a mess all over those perfect tits of yours. Perfect for me, anyway." His eyes took on a mischievous glint, and he said, "If you really wanna make this interesting, we could spread the blanket in the bed of the truck."

Jules drank some water and stopped coughing. They looked up at him and nodded. They certainly liked the thought of what he was suggesting, including a post coital bath.

Having nodded to signal this they put out the cigarette in a small portable metal ashtray with a lid on and stood up. They grabbed one corner of the blanket and then took his hand, pushing themselves up a bit on their toes to kiss him.

Isaac gladly kissed Jules back, and his hands started to wander, cupping their breast with one hand and their ass with the other. Breaking the kiss, he whispered, "I know what we said, but I don't think I want to wait another night. Let's drive back to our spot, right now, and do all of it. Maybe we'll sleep in the truck and play the whole FeelDoe thing by ear, or something. Maybe we don't have to have just the one spot. I don't know but I do know I want you tonight. What do you say?"

Last edited:
Jules nodded and even if they had set their mind to being a virgin for another day they also agreed with Isaac that there was no time like the present. They had all the gear they need for camping out, all that was missing was some easily reheated tinned food and a change or two of clothes. They did pause to hesitate though. usually such an abrupt change in plans was a major issue with them but they also knew they wanted this to happen and the sooner the better.
"Let's do it," they said, adding that they first wanted to go back to the BnB and pack for a night out and maybe Isaac could pick up something they could have for dinner at his grandfather's store.

Isaac smiled at that last part. "What, my cold cuts don't cut it, city slicker?" He elbowed Jules good-naturedly. "I guess twilight is still a ways off. You mentioned you might like the risk of getting caught...we can still do the whole FeelDoe thing here and go back to our spot for the rest. It's more isolated, so I'm thinking that we can have the best of both worlds if we fool around in the truck before we leave. Up to you."

Fooling around in the truck, with or without the RealDoe might be a nice warm up to the big event. It really was a big event, there are only a few experiences you can only have once in your life, losing your virginity is one of them, and if they were going to risk getting caught it would be safer for it to happen where no one knew them.
"Ok," they said and opened the car door reaching inside to get the RealDoe, turned and looked at him.
"I do have a better idea. That thing you wanted to try with the RealDoe in your ass I think we can safe that for tonight. How about I just put this inside me and we can sit in the front seat jerking each other off as a warm up."

"Sounds great," Isaac said and got in the driver's seat of the truck and pulled off his shirt and shimmied out of his shorts and underwear. It occurred to him that he was also losing his virginity tonight. "Honestly when the summer began, I had no idea who I was gonna lose my virginity to. Now I can't imagine it being anyone else." He leaned over and sealed his words with a loving kiss to Jules' lips.

Once they were both seated in the pick up Jules took out their new toy, took it out of the carton it had come in and with a shy smile pulled their jeans and boxers down to their knees and with a bit of effort, and some of the complimentary lube that had come with the toy, slipped it inside they with a deep moan, adjusted it and then reached over to find Isaac having also taken out his cock.

Isaac looked over to Jules with a soft smile. "This is gonna be great, I promise." Before he gripped the toy, he pressed his fingertips to his lips and then to theirs, as if to give them a kiss without actually doing so. Then he trailed that hand down their body, sliding his hand up underneath their top to gently play with their perky breasts, before finally gripping the toy and giving it a gentle tug, to test the proverbial waters.

Back
Top Bottom