Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The White Stone [MsBloom & captain_bond]

Isaac thoroughly enjoyed how Julia was momentarily overwhelmed by his ministrations, and doubled his efforts to make them cum again. His own moans and the way his cock was swelling within their mouth, coupled by the increasing stream of precum, meant he was close. He thus made every effort to bring them closer to the edge more quickly so they may cum together, as was his goal.

As he increased his efforts Julia found themselves pushing down against his tongue, pushing back against his finger and not entirely sure they were doing much to help his orgasm along they closed their eyes and let him know they were close.

Isaac tried to say, "Me too," but it probably sounded muffled and ridiculous. His moans reached a fever pitch as he kept eating out Julia's sweet hairy pussy and fingering their asshole, and finally the dam broke. His cock began to throb and pulse, emptying copious amounts of his cum into their mouth.

At the first sudden explosion of semen into their mouth Julia gagged and instinctively pulled away which meant that most of his ejaculation landed on their face but it had also triggered their own orgasm and as shot after shot of his sticky cum landed on their face and chest they humped his face but this time they didn't squirt even though their juices flowed out of them coating the lower half of his face.

Panting as if he'd run a marathon, Isaac just laid there, tangled up underneath Julia. But the way they pulled away hadn't escaped his notice, and he looked at them as best he could, and said, "Sorry about that...you okay?" He tried to reach for their hand and hold it, hoping they weren't mad that he nearly came down their throat.

Julia sat up and in doing so came to sit on their knees behind his head. They looked down on their chest and his face biting their lip nodding that they were ok.
"Just that y'know, I don't have anything to wipe it all off."
They took his hand when it was offered and smiled, unaware that some of his cum had even landed in their hair.

"Then this might be a good time to pop off to my place and have a shower together." Isaac smiled and started to gather up his clothes. "The trail goes like ten feet from my fence. We'll be fine." He smiled and started to get dressed. "Same rules: nothing that you don't feel comfortable with. But, if you don't wanna shower in front of me, that kinda defeats the purpose." He chuckled good-naturedly. "So, what do you say?"

Pop off to his place for a shower? That meant they'd have to walk at least a block and a half with his cum smeared on their face. That was not even close to an option. Of course a shower was needed but they wanted to at least wipe off the blobs forming on their cheeks and chin, some even dripping down onto their chest.

They nodded but also reached for their underwear using them as a cloth before bunching them up into a ball and putting it away into their bag. This of course meant they'd be going commando under the dress but that would be something only they and Isaac would know. Besides they figured that once they had showered they could borrow some of his, at least until they got back to the B&B.

"If we have time, we can just throw your things in my washing machine," Isaac said, gesturing to Julia's underwear, although the fact they'd be going commando turned him on a little. He gathered up the rest of his things, handing Jules a water bottle and chugging half of one himself. "Phew! What a workout, eh? Imagine how good it'll feel when we go all the way!"

Last edited:
"Or I could just wash them in the sink," Julia said as they slung the bag over their shoulder, placing the strap between their barely visible breasts and started heading back towards the houses.
It seemed a waste to run the washer for just a single pair of panties.

They took the bottle of water he offered them and took a big mouthful. It had indeed been one hell of a work out which they agreed to but left his imagination of them going all the way uncommented. A smirk did spread across their lips though as they were starting to realise what Aunt Jane had meant about teenage boys when the subject had come up some months ago. Not that they really thought that it was the only reason Isaac liked them, that would just be weird considering they barely passed for a girl even in a dress, but it was obvious that he was eager to get there.

"Yeah, you're right," Isaac said, handing Julia their bag and tilting his head in the direction of the road. "Shall we?" He offered them his arm like an old-fashioned gentleman, smiling ear to ear.

Julia looked at him sideways as he offered them his arm, as if they were an old couple or going to the prom together, and raised their eyebrows at the rather obsolete gesture. They wanted to ask if he was joking but instead they smiled and kept walking by his side.
"Y'know," they said and looked up at his face feeling the smear on their own face starting to dry.
"I had fun today an like we can do it all again tomorrow if you want to but ..."
They hesitated, feeling like they were repeating themselves.
"... y'know ... we can wait a while before ... y'know."

The walk back to his house was only twenty minutes and the moment they closed the door upstairs behind them Julia called first shot at the shower. They were after all more in need of it than he was, at least to them it seemed that way not really thinking that perhaps all of the fluids they had expelled onto him might feel similar to the ones he expelled on them even if they were perhaps less visible.

"Oh and do you have some boxers I could borrow," they said as they looked around to figure out which door lead to the bathroom.

"First off, yes I do have boxers you can borrow. Second off...how about we shower together? And third off, stop worrying. I won't 'you know' until you're ready." Isaac said the words 'you know' in a somewhat silly voice but that was meant to lightly tease Jules about repeating themself, not because he was mocking the sentiment behind it. "And, I'm sorry about the old fashioned-ness. I suppose I was trying to act like we're a couple, but I just ended up looking like an ass."

Julia did hesitate briefly about his Second Off and nodded pensively at his Third Off. They did however agree to sharing the shower with him. They'd seen each other naked already and even had oral sex, barely fifteen minutes ago. There was no real reason to be shy even though deep down they still felt embarrassed at being naked in anyone else's presence.
"Lead the way then," they said with a nervous smile.

Isaac's smile was more confident as he opened the door to his bedroom, through which was his bathroom with a nice, roomy walk-in shower. He shut the bathroom door and turned to Julia with a smile. "I would like to...well, see if we can use our hands...at the same time. While we're in the shower." He went over and opened the frosted glass door, revealing a wooden bench along one side. "I understand if it feels overwhelming, though. You're nervous, and that's okay. I still like you." The smile never left his face as he waited for Julia to answer.

Julia followed Isaac to the bathroom and nodded at his suggestion about hand stuff in the shower before taking off their dress. It wasn't the first time they'd been naked in front of him but it felt different somehow in the situation, more natural in some way. The same was true for the idea of using their hands in the shower because they could relate that to them washing each other rather than just giving in to their sexual urges, and this time Julia actually felt such an urge. Their crotch was warm, fuzzy and aching for attention.

"Cool," Isaac said and started the shower, making sure the temperature was just right before he stepped inside and held out a helping hand for Julia. Whether or not they accepted it, when they were inside Isaac shut the glass door and captured Julia's mouth in a passionate kiss. When he came up for air, he smiled, and breathlessly said, "How many times since you met me have you showered, thinking about me as you touched yourself, hmm? What my hand would feel like in place of yours? Well..." He leaned in to whisper in their ear, "Now you don't need to imagine," and started to rub their crotch with the same attention to their pleasure and comfort he'd demonstrated thus far. If their legs buckled or seemed like they might, he'd help Julia down to the bench.

Julia giggled a little at his still rather old-fashioned manners and stepped into the shower without his helping hand and was then taken by surprise into a whirlwind kiss that left them breathless.

How many times in the last few day had they showered and masturbated thinking of him touching them. Not as many as he probably thought but it had happened and they had, as he suggested, wondered what his hand would feel like instead of their own. They let out a loud moan as he began touching them, rubbing his fingers along their slit and across their clit, much louder than they would have thought themselves comfortable with but he had awakened something inside them and they felt a lot more comfortable being touched now than they had only a few days earlier.

As he kept rubbing them they reached out to touch him as well, using the tips of all five fingers on their left hand to caress the tip of his erection.

Isaac was forced to break their kiss as Julia started to caress his cock, which was hard as a rock once again and dripping precum. "I hope you realize...by now...just how sexy I think you are. All of this..." He started by taking the hand that was rubbing their crotch and running it through the thick pubes down there, before lightly tracing his fingertips up their stomach, circling their small breasts, rubbing their nipples with his thumb one at a time, then down and back up each arm and then each leg, before cupping their cheek as he looked into their eyes. "All of this I will miss terribly when the summer ends." He kissed them again as he resumed his ministrations on their eager, swollen core.

Sexy? The concept was unknown to Julia in relation to themselves. They blushed as he touched their entire body as if tracing its outline on a piece of paper. Sexy was also a concept they had never really thought much about when it came to boys. With girls they had a relatively clear idea what sexy was but with boys ... They had heard all the girls at school talk about strong muscular bodies, defined pecks and at least a six pack stomach but none of that had ever really attracted Julia's attention and now here was this skinny boy who was almost the exact opposite of what they had been told was sexy in a boy and they could barely take their eyes off of him. It was perhaps less his physique that attracted them as it was his attitude, his openness and his willingness to accept them as they were, for what they were, not something they had expected out here in a small rural town.

They bit their lip nervously but also to stop it from quivering as he reminded them that whatever this all was it was only for the summer. In a month it would all be over when they had to return to Boston with their aunt. Then school would start and that would be the end of it. They would of course exchange phone numbers and emails and stay in touch but that would gradually fade, they were sure of it, until they were no more than a memory of their first love to each other.
"We better make the most of this month then," they said and moaned as he once again touched their most sensitive spot.

"Indeed," Isaac said and blushed suddenly. "Uh, I know that, well, we agreed to wait...but, uh, can we..." It was clear he wanted to go all the way right here and now, but he seemed to have lost all ability to form complete sentences, and he stumbled through a half-baked explanation that would probably not move Jules an inch. "If there's blood...the shower..." He seemed to give up and just shrugged. "Sorry," he mumbled and went back to what he was doing.

Little did he know that his grandfather was planning to retire at the end of the summer, and his parents were going to be moving to a larger city before the school year began.

Julia was absolutely enjoying themselves, his touches on their sex and their own on his. Having never before been in love they were unsure whether it was love or if it was just a physical attraction, if it was just that he had unlocked something deep within them. They wanted it to be more than just the physical pleasure his fingers and his body caused in them. They wanted him so badly to be their first and were sure he would be before the month was over but still they froze for a moment when he once again brought it up.

A wave of annoyance and anxiety rose within them briefly and they pushed themselves up on their toes to kiss him before whispering that they wanted it too but not there or then.
"I want to make it special," they said.
"When I am ready for it I do want it to be you, and me ... just the two of us alone."
They paused and thrust their crotch towards his hand with a moan. They were close now.
"Maybe it sounds silly but I would want it to be where we first met too. Underneath the tree with our stone."

Of course they were aware that they had had the chance for that less than an hour ago but regardless of how much he turned them on, how good his touches felt on them and how good his body felt under their own touches they were not yet ready to allow him access to their inner sanctum. Fingers perhaps but no more than that, not yet.

Isaac was more sure it was love, and he would spend as much time as he needed convincing them of this. When Julia proposed an alternative plan, he smiled apologetically. "Sounds wonderful," he moaned as he tentatively slid his finger inside their 'inner sanctum', wondering if their hymen was still there or if it had been broken beforehand. He thought of how the shop below their feet would have everything they'd need to go camping, but he wanted to take Julia to the bigger town up the highway, both to buy everything incognito but also to take them to one of his favorite restaurants there.

Julia moaned as they felt his finger enter between their very sensitive outer folds, not quite penetrating them but definitely splashing around in the pool. They leaned their head against his chest still rubbing his cock but now pushing it up against his stomach rubbing it the way they they imagined they would rub a clitoris, had a clitoris been of such a size, their fingers focusing on the frenulum.

Isaac's moaning prohibited further coherent conversation, and he responded to Jules' technique by gently pushing his finger in further, testing the proverbial waters. "Let me know if anything's uncomfortable or if it hurts," he managed to get out before they caused him to moan freshly and arch his back slightly. "Oh, yes, keep doing that," he said encouragingly.

Back
Top Bottom