Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The White Stone [MsBloom & captain_bond]

"What? Peeing?" Jules said and covered up their sex and looked at Isaac who was all wet.
"I ... I'm so ... so sorry about that ... I dunno it just ... happened."

And then there it was. His next words. They had made him hard and whether or not he had intended them that way they kind of felt as if they would now be obliged to reciprocate. He had promised though, nothing more than him touching them, there ... that was the dare, the deal.

"I ..."
They swallowed hard and looked at the mess they had made again and then got up suddenly, fumbled to put their clothes back on as if they had been caught.
"I ... ummm ... I should probably ... ummm ... go."
They then rushed down stairs and out of the house, onto the path that they realised wouldn't lead them anywhere near the B&B but rather back towards the swim hole.

Not wanting to risk running into Sandra, Will or any of the others they turned off the path and just ran through the woods until finally they saw the back of the B&B. They stopped and tried to regain control of their breath before going the last hundred yards.

Isaac was about to correct Jules, tell them that they had not peed, but in fact had squirted, but what they did and said next took the wind completely out of his sails. He could just sit there and watch them walk out of the store and his life, if past experience was any indicator.

After what seemed like an eternity he got up, spent three hours in the shower masturbating over and over again, and then he cried himself to sleep without having eaten anything.

"Stupid Stupid Stupid," they muttered and banged the back of their head against a tree.
What the hell had just happened? Whatever it was they were sure they had ruined any chances at him ever liking them.
"Good job Julian," they muttered further.
"You find one boy who like really likes you for who you are and you Stupid Stupid Stupid has to ruin everything.
The worst part of it was that this was only like their second day here and Aunt Jane had booked them for a whole month. The summer would be hell.

Jules smoked two cigarettes in quick succession before approaching the B&B, went upstairs without a word to their aunt who was in the downstairs living room having coffee with Mrs Woodrow. They heard the sounds of Jack playing video games as they passed his room and ended the night crying into the pillow while rubbing the stone against their cheek.

In the morning, before Isaac could lose his nerve (which was a feat in and of itself at this juncture), he sent Jules a quick text: "Idk if you've already blocked me for what I said yesterday but if not, this might help." Following his words was a link to a comprehensive, scientifically-oriented article on female ejaculation. After he hit send, he wrote in another message: "P.s. I don't hate you or anything but I understand if you don't want anything to do with me anymore. I was caught up in the moment, and I may have paid for it." Then he hit send, and waited for the chips to fall where they may, already preparing for the worst.

Julia was downstairs at the breakfast table stuffing their face with pancakes and coffee when his text came through. They opened the link and started to read.
"And what's so interesting this early in the morning that your scrolling thumb has barely moved in over ten minutes."
Julia looked up at their aunt and bit their lip as if caught doing something they shouldn't be doing. At the same time they knew they could talk to her about anything.
"Female ejaculation," they said a bit shyly and focused their eyes on the next bite of pancake going to their mouth.
"I mean did you know girls can squirt like ... I mean like they were peeing?"
Jane smiled and laughed softly.
"Yes Jules. I knew but why do you ask?"

Jules explained the situation without too much detail starting with them going to the swim hole and how they'd been topless while playing with the other kids and how that one girl had been completely naked, and one of the boys as well. They explained about Isaac and how they'd gone to his house to play videogames and how they had dressed up as if it was a date and then with quicker and quicker breath finally arrived at the crucial moment of how they had thought they had peed all over him.
"And now this morning he sent me this," they said and showed their aunt the article.

Now perhaps most aunts or adults in general might perhaps have been shocked but Jane knew her sister's neurodivergent little teenager quite well and they had talked about sex more than once in the past, though mostly in the context of gender specific issues and the anatomy of it. Jules had always been a curious child and whenever curiousity got the better of them they didn't always think before asking rather specific questions.

The two of them finished their breakfast on the back porch over another cup of coffee and talk about what had happened the day before. Jane knew she didn't have to lecture Jules about protection or anything because they taught that in sex ed classes in school but they rather talked about how to handle the current situation. Morning turned to noon as they talked while taking a walk in the surroundings. Jules made it clear that they did like Isaac, even liked him that way, and that was why they had let him touch them.
"Then you have to tell him you do, even after what happened, especially now that you know you didn't pee on him."
Jules nodded and took out her phone.

Ok. Wanna meet? The usual spot? they wrote and sent it to him.
They then gave their aunt a hug and walked off towards the place where they had first met.

Last edited:
Isaac had spent the whole morning wondering what would happen, his hopes dimming the longer it went. So when Jules' text came through he nearly flung the phone across the room when he jumped up and down and shouted for joy.

"Yes! I am so there! Thanks so much!" He ended the sentence with about ten heart emojis and hit send before snatching his wallet from the table he left it and sprinting to their spot, whooping and cackling with unbridled excitement.

"Hyper much?" Jules said and looked up from Jeanette Winterson's Written on the Body, at Isaac coming down the path like a runaway train.
It was of course just them trying to play it cool.
They took a drag on their cigarette and stubbed it out on the ground before popping a breath mint into their mouth to get rid of at least some of the taste of nicotine. They anticipated that at least one kiss would cross their lips before too long.
"So ... ummm ... yea I read the article you sent me and ... ummm ... I'm really sorry. I was an idiot last night."
They took a deep breath and removed the bag to make room for him to sit down.
"It's just that ... I dunno ... I mean I really like you, like really really like you."

Isaac's first instinct was to pick up Jules in his arms and spin them around, but he didn't know enough about them to know if they'd like it, so he just walked up with his hands shoved in his pockets. His face lit up like a Christmas tree when Jules told him they liked him, and he was silently exulting in hearing this from one of the most beautiful humans he'd ever laid his eyes on.

"Me too," Isaac said, and chuckled as his cheeks reddened. "That was easier to admit than I thought it would be," he said and sat down next to Jules. "So. What do we do about the fact we both know we like each other? That's the million-dollar question, isn't it?"

"I dunno to be honest," Jules admitted.
"I mean yesterday was amazing and I've never felt that good before but it was also scary as fuck," they added and bit their bottom lip.
For some reason they had always imagined that their first time, whether it was just a simple kiss or going all the way, would be with a girl or at least a feminine boy but there was nothing feminine about Isaac.
"I just don't know if I'm ready y'know , to do more than what we did yesterday."

They took out the stone and held it in their palm between the two of them.
"Would you let me do the same to you for having the stone for a day?" they asked and blushed while forcing themselves to look at him.
They were far from sure about what they were suggesting but some potent combination of hormones and curiousity still drove them to suggest it as his next dare. They were of course well aware what the next logical step would be after what they suggested, the next level as it happened.

"I understand the part about it being scary, but I was right there to assuage your fears. Next time something unexpected happens, try to consider what help I might be able to provide, hmm? I'm a nerd at heart, remember? I may not have done much, but I know more than I let on." Their dare didn't surprise him, but it still got his heart thumping, in a good way of course. "I would be more than willing to accept that dare, Jules, but I would like to ask that, if we mutually decide to take it further...you stay. Please." Isaac leaned in close and kissed Jules almost without thinking. "I like you, whether you're Jules, Julie or Julian. And, well. I am of the thought that I am so turned on when things get sexual, because of how much I like you. I mean there's three you's to like, after all!" He chuckled. "Okay, maybe that's not the right way to look at it. This is new to me, too, but I'm willing to just go with the flow if you are. So." He seemed to be gathering his courage, and he took a few deep breaths before continuing. "Do you wanna do it here, or somewhere more private?"

If we mutually decide to take it further, was he talking about oral sex, or all the way? They didn't know and simply shrugged and swallowed nervously a few times.
"Ok. I wont run off like that again. I promise. It was all just too much, too embarrassing."
He was of course right that the best course of action should they feel over-whelmed by their emotions again would be to simply talk to him about it rather than panicking.

They smiled at his attempt at making sense of the whole non-binary concept and corrected him about their feminine name: "Julia, not Julie."
"It's not much less confusing to me," they then said as he discarded the idea of them being three different people.
"In a sense it is like that and at the same time it isn't. I mean I know that I do change in my attitudes when I present male. Usually I even speak in a slightly lower voice, like now but regardless I am still y'know ... me."
It was at that moment they realised he hadn't actually met them as Julia yet. That might be something for another day though.

They looked around and decided that it was secluded enough that there was little risk of anyone seeing them so they said it was ok where they were.

Isaac smiled and just casually stripped off his clothes and sat down on a rock, smiling up at Jules. "You're still awesome, and before the summer is over you'll know it too. Now, I believe we had ourselves a dare to complete?" His smile turned cheeky as he waited for them to do what he did to them yesterday.

They had seen erections before, mostly in photos and videos online but as late as the day before also in real life. That of course didn't mean they knew what to do with it. Of course they knew the basics, stroke it up and down until stuff came out of it, but surely there must be subtleties to it just as there was with what they themselves had between their legs.

They touched it softly at first, ran a finger along the shaft and then took it in their hand and started to rub their palm along the shaft all the way up to the head and all the way back down.
"Am I ... doing it right?" they asked.

Isaac looked at Jules and smiled. "Don't worry about doing it right. Just do it." He reached out and pulled them into another kiss, hoping that the tension would melt a little as a result. "You should either get ready to jump out of the way if I cum so your clothes won't stain...or maybe take something off. I won't like make it a big deal though." He cupped their cheek in what he hoped was a reassuring sort of way before he leaned back and let them continue.

They sighed softly as he kissed them while they were rubbing his erection but then as he mentioned the obvious result of what they were doing Jules pulled away and let their hand rest at the root of his cock but not removing it. They thought about the options and found that being ready to get out of the way when he ejaculated was too much of a risk. What if they were too slow? What if he didn't warn them in time? No, coming back home with stains on their t-shirt they wouldn't be able to explain entirely truthfully no matter how openly they could talk to their Aunt Jane about all kinds of stuff. They were also fairly certain that Aunt Jane would recognise the stains for what they were. No, there was only one thing to do and so they let go of his erection and pulled off their t-shirt an as they had folded it neatly and placed it on top of their bag they realised that last night when he did it to them he had been naked.
"No big deal right?" they asked and stood up to remove the rest of their clothes.

"Not at all," Isaac answered, but he couldn't help but smile when they took off the rest of their clothes. He had of course seen them naked before but each time it felt new, and the fact his cock twitched slightly when they revealed that thick bush and the treasure within was proof how much they turned him on.

But then his mind started racing, even though his face didn't change. What if they let him do more? What if they fucked right here? Did they have protection? He had a few condoms in the pocket of his shorts that he'd grabbed on a whim before he left but what if it felt too good and he got caught up and didn't put one on in time?

"Jules? You said we could just ask if something was on our minds. Well...if we...do more...do I need to worry about...stopping to put on a...c-condom?" He barely whispered that last word and could not look at them as his cheeks flamed.

Once fully naked Jules had squatted down in front of him, their legs wide enough apart to give him a good view of their vulva, and resumed stroking him. It was a rather peculiar sensation to feel his fleshy shaft glide through the tunnel create by the palm of their hand and to see the head disappear and reappear. It was fascinating to see it starting to produce little pearly grey drops that then smeared along their hand down the shaft acting like a natural lubricant.

Then he mentioned what if, what if they did more and would he have to stop to put on a condom. They stopped, squeezing the tip of his erection in their hand, feeling it throb in their hand. What if they did more? There wouldn't be more, that was not the dare.
"I ... ummm ... I suppose you w.w.wou.ould," they said nervously and looked at him only to notice him looking away.
They assumed his question was whether or not they were otherwise protected from pregnancy which they were not.

"Okay, that's fine," Isaac said breathlessly, almost pleading Jules to keep going. He glanced over to his clothes, and thought how fortuitous it was that he had a few condoms in the back pocket of his shorts. He bucked his hips into their hand slightly, to remind them that they should keep going.

The mention of protection against pregnancy had paused Jules' mind for a while. There was as far as they knew only one way really that could happen and it was something that scared them, not the getting pregnant part but the other thing, the cause of it.

It took him a few times of thrusting into their hand before they came out of it and started stroking him again. He was still rock hard though and they quickened the pace, focusing on the top of his erection rather than stroking the entire shaft.

Isaac looked at Jules. "We don't...have to do...anything you don't wanna do," he breathed out in between sharp intakes of breath. Suddenly he had an idea. "You can come up here next to me and let me touch you the way I did yesterday, if you want. I liked how I...fuck...made you feel that good."

Jules nodded when he said they didn't have to do anything they didn't feel comfortable with but then shook their head at the invitation for him to touch them as they touched him. It was not part of the dare and even though it had felt amazing they wanted each dare to be pure and clearly defined.

Isaac nodded and suddenly it became hard to speak except in expletives about how good it felt and how sexy Jules was. And it seemed the next second he was done. "OhfuckI'mcumming!", was his only word of warning as he started to climax, his member pulsing in their hand as he came hard.

Jules had of course seen a cock ejaculate before, on video, on their phone, in the dark under the covers of their bed but to see it up close was entirely different and since they had leaned in out of curiousity the thick white-ish, creamy goo splattered all over their chest and neck.

Isaac was just standing there, staring and panting breathlessly for the longest time before he was able to think enough to speak. "Wow...that was... shit. Do you..." He swallowed, both to steel himself and because his mouth was dry. "Do you want help washing that off? Also, my mind is pretty mushy right now, whose dare was that just then?" He chuckled softly. "Guess you have that effect on me, where you make me forget shit."

Jules just stood there staring at the mess on their chest biting their lip. It had been quite amazing if they were honest with themselves to see that load of cum explode out of his cock and it had been quite the sensation to feel it splash against their skin but now that it just clung to them, dripping down between their small breasts it felt dirty and they wanted it off them. They shook their head at his offer though and dug around in their bag for a box of tissues they usually kept there and started wiping it off.
"I guess so," they said once they were done and had put their clothes back on.
"That was me daring you you to let me touch you the way you touched me last night."
They dug into the pocket and took out the stone.

Back
Top Bottom