Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I would love that...~" she said. "D-Don't you like it..~?" She asked. "S-Seeing that.." she swallowed. "That maybe.. I-I'm just as greedy as you are..~"

He nearly froze. His nails pricked harder into her skin as he drooled heavily, "Y-Yes~ I-I love it, Caeda~ I love that you're just as greedy~ if not more~ it means you were made for me~"

She bit her lip hard. "D-Don't you want.. t-to see how greedy I am..~?" She asked, still watching his knot pop into her.

Was this what she meant by greedy? How easily her body swallowed his massive cock and knot? He shuddered hard and moved faster, moaning lowly.

His ears perked and he could, in fact, hear how wet she was. He could feel it best, however, and slumped over her as he panted raggedly.

She shuddered hard and moaned lowly. "J-Just.. think..~~" she said in his ear. "S-Soon..~ I'll be able to swallow you down to the knot..~ W-Whenever you ask..~"

"No! Not even a little!" He looked as panicked as he sounded, stopping inside her to reach and cup her face, "Don't say such things...! You aren't disgusting...! I love that you're greedy...! It doesn't make you any less perfect! It makes you more perfect to me!"

She gasped and moved to kiss him. "I-I was.. I was dirty talking.." she said as she pet him slowly. "I-I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you like that.."

He frowned softly and leaned into her hand, "It's ok...it's ok, Caeda...I'm sorry...I thought you were serious.."

Back
Top Bottom