Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her face flushed a bit. "W-Well, you're a bit big for me now.. b-but I'll practice giving head.." she said.

Practice giving head? She would get better for him? He swallowed hard and shivered, "Y-You would do that...?"

She nodded. "I-I really.. oh gods.." she laughed softly, hiding her face a bit. "Silly time to be embarrassed but uh.. I.. wanna be able to y'know.. take all of it.."

"You're so kind to me, Caeda~" He said softly before he moved to kiss her, "I want to do things for you, too~"

"I-I um.. I have to admit.. it is a little more selfish than j-just making you happy.." she said, grinning a little sheepishly.

She swallowed. "I-I um.. I really wanna make you cum like that.. I wanna be able to give you head when you want it.. it's.. exciting.." she said.

He nearly malfunctioned. It wasn't exactly what he had asked, but it still made his brain fizzle. "Even in the quad?" He asked flatly, eyes distant.

She nodded again. "Th-The Arcanaeum, the quad, the car, the fucking bushes, I mean anywhere.." she said. "I-I want you to use me.. l-like a convenient toy..~" she said.

He positioned himself at her entrance and immediately pushed into her, growling and moaning at how tight the was. It was something he would never get bored of.

Back
Top Bottom