Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled. "I'm always willing to try..~" she said. "Besides even if you are, you can still just.. y'know.. fuck my tits..~" she said.

He shuddered hard, eyes slightly wide before they dropped to her chest, "C...Caeda would let Aphron do that...?"

She smiled and nodded, moving her arms together to press her tits together, as if presenting them. "I would let you do anything you wanted..~"

He drooled more, eyes clouded with lust, "Sh...She can try her mouth...if it not work...Aphron use...u-use...~"

She nodded and moved onto all fours in front of him, a sight he never knew he needed more of so badly. Her skirt was hiked up over her hips, revealing her well rounded ass, and she moved to gently stick her tongue out.

He hurriedly opened his pants and pushed them down, his massive cock bouncing against her tongue. "Y-You can take your time.."

She slowly worked down the shaft, slowly taking more into her mouth, breathing slowly as she prepared herself.

He definitely was a big one, it was tough going down any further than halfway. But he didn't seem to mind at all. His tongue was hanging out and he was gasping, eyes unfocused as she took him into her mouth.

If anything, it was exciting just trying to take more than half. Half. She shuddered and moved to her knees as she bobbed her head slowly, her hand moving to gently wrap around his knot.

She moaned around him, pulling back with a soft gasp. "Th-This is as much as I can do for now.." she said, still stroking the knot.

She moaned softly and moved to take him back into her mouth, bobbing her head faster before she took a deep breath, and slowly took him into her throat.

She moaned as well as she could, tears pricking the corners of her eyes as she took it slow, adjusting little by little. Her throat was so tight that it made his head spin.

She pulled back with a gasp, thick strands of slick and saliva connecting her mouth to his cock. "H-Haah..~ f-fuck, you're huge..~" she said before returning to working him.

She shook her head and continued, her moans getting louder as she felt his knot swell in her hands slowly

She grunted, working him faster and faster, her other hand working the rest of his shaft that she couldn't reach.

It felt amazing, better than amazing. He didn't have a word for what it felt like, he just knew that he loved it.

She pulled back again, working him with both hands as she panted softly. "Y-You're gonna take some getting used to..~" she said. "Do you wanna use my tits..~?"

Back
Top Bottom