Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Absolutely~" He admitted, his hands moving to the bends of her knees to push her legs up and drive deeper.

"Does it~?" He swooned, "Knowing that I would do anything and everything you asked me to do~? No matter what it was~?"

He was so honest, so.. obsessed. It made her stomach flip. "K...Kill for me..~?" She asked, her heart racing.

She cried out and gripped his hand tight. "F..Fuck..~!" She panted hard. "W..Would.. you die for me..~?"

Her head lulled back and she cried out as he pounded into her. "F..Fuck..~!! A-Aphron I can feel it in my womb..~!!"

She cried out, her eyes rolling back in her skull. "G-Gods would you..~?" She asked, trying to focus on him. "F-Fuck, I'm close again..~!"

"Just ask. Aak anything of me. I'll do it. You want me to die? I'll do it. You want me to kill? Give me names. You want cubs? Give me numbers. Anything you want, I'll grant you." He growled lowly.

He knotted her over and over before shunting into her and yowling as he dumped a massive load deep inside her, flooding her womb with his cum.

Back
Top Bottom