Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

" it would be wise to remove her form the dragons care not because she is a danger to him but because the dragon lord will be looking for her and will direct the man to Caleb which will put her at risk" the eldest fate looked at the youngest "they are not here to play"

Ezra was just folding her hands behind her head for a moment then spoke, "Well there is some time to figure out a safe place then because currently he is trying to figure out what is up from down and left from right in my room." After that she was shrugging and rubbing her head a bit before stating that this situation had gotten more complicated.

Ezra was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yet those of the living cannot remain in your realm for long."

"That is what you've always said anyways." Ezra was commenting before she was closing her eyes for a moment, just mentally communicating with one her denizens from her realm, although what she was told actually had her laughing out loud a bit. Oh man that was amusing. "It seems that my esteemed guest has found himself in my Labyrinth."

"That girl is traumatized enough as it is. You definitely won't have to worry about that." Ezra was commenting although was looking at the youngest fate as she wandered and was humoring the girl to kneel down and listen to what she had to say. Huh it seemed like this time the young one was trying to pair her up with Kyle... and according to her the other two agreed. "It is settled, sisters!" the young one spoke as she pranced back over to them.

"Which is exactly why... We have figured out who you are destined for." the middle sister was speaking, the more silent of the three of them. Or had been the more silent of the three of them.

This had the middle fate just sighing for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "But there is somebody. And they are somebody that you know well."

The fate was looking towards her eldest sister before she questioned, "Would you like to do the honors of showing him? I know you've been dying to."

"for now we need to leave it be sister there is time enough to show him later" the fate didnt want to press the issue at this point

This had the younger two pouting a bit, especially the youngest. "I think he needs to know. They both need to know. It'll be benefial in the long run."

"Yes but it isn't meddling if we are guiding and directing. And the lord of death deserves happiness as well." the middle spoke after a moment in time before she was just looking at the pair of them lightly.

"he does but right now the dragon board is our main concern he wasn't suppose to ever be free" the eldest fate looked at them both

Ezra looked over before she spoke, "My wonder if how did he find the tomb. Or does that have to do with the human as well I wonder."

Ezra just frowned a bit before she groaned and spoke, "And I can't even go investigate either because.... that is outside of my range of exploration at this point."

Back
Top Bottom