Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"I would meddle but I'm still bound. For the time anyways." Ezra was commenting before she was just fiddling with something around her neck. A locket that had a picture of her daughter and her husband in it, at least back when they had been alive. A very old picture... from hundreds of years ago.

Ezra was just looking over before she spoke, "Eh I deserved my punishment from then. I slaughtered most of the demon lords other than a few. Even you seemed to dislike me at that point because I made you work overtime."

Ezra just looked over before she spoke, "Yes you understand where my anger came from. Being betrayed like that.... and then watching my innocent daughter get murdered."

"know this your Daughter passed on peacefully like she was sleeping her soul is at peace and waiting to be reborn" Kyle didn't know if that would help or not

Ezra just looked over before she spoke, "Even hearing that... Will never calm that anger I have. Because she was taken from him; long before she should have been taken. In human standards she was only five years old."

Ezra was just looking over although it was obvious that the woman had tears welling up for a moment at this news.

Ezra was just shaking her head a bit then looking at the fates for a moment before she was questioning, "Any ideas of how to take care of this dragon lord?"

"she will be the one to end the dragon lord her blood is the key but she has to want it or it won't work" the eldest needed them to know this

Ezra was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I doubt she knows much right now. She has been turned into a plaything for the Crimson Lord."

"its not a matter of knowing much she has to want him to be sealed away once more and only a drop is needed so a single prick will do" the eldest walked over "time and love will heal her wounds"

the fate nodded her head and then looked at Ezra "when the time comes the young siren you are taking care off will be of use to everyone. but first you may wish to speak with those who raised her as her rather obvious lack of education will hinder her mastering her gifts"

Ezra was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was just holding up her hand for a moment as though to get the fate to stop talking. "First... I found her a teacher that is all. Otherwise I have no connection to these people at all. I have never met any of them before until today. Heard of them many times but that is all."

this had the eldest fate chuckling "while that is true you have shown her a kindness that so few have and you didn't even know her yet you offered to help this goes along way to keeping her on the right path so that Sirens may one day return to the demonic realm and become guardians of the portals to Purgatory"

"It is also... I made a promise to the siren within my realm that if I heard of another that I would assist." Ezra was commenting after a moment in time.

the female smiled and nodded and then walked to Ezra's side and spoke softly "keep her safe and protected there are those who will wish to lock her away or even kill her when they find out she exists for no other reason then she is a siren but she has the potential to do great good so long as she isn't harmed" the female knew she was giving more information then she should which was why she was only telling Ezra about it

Ezra just looked over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "I'm not the person to be speaking to about this. I am not within this realm often."

Back
Top Bottom