Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"hence why I am speaking to you no one in that realm knows of your true power while they fear you because of your rank they do no know that it is wise to truly fear you." the fate looked at her and with a single touch showed her what would happen if both the human and siren were to fall and it was not good

Ezra was just looking before she was commenting, "Although honestly... It wouldn't affect me at all. More souls in Purgatory perhaps, more people for me to torment. The selfish side of me is springing forward right now as well as we have this conversation. I don't interact much with those outside of my realm. I only have this time around before the demon lord asked me for assistance. Otherwise... for the most part... while trapped as I am, my hands are tied. And a living being cannot stay in my realm for long."

"we are aware but should she need your assistance or protection you could go to her yes" the fates knew that those killed by Ezra fell under Ezra's domain but the total destruction of the demonic realm was not something they wanted to see happen

"But I am still limited as to what I can do to help outside of my realm. To much use of my power could be more detrimental to myself. Although in some cases I'll take the risk." Ezra was commenting before giving a shrug.

"we have seen you get your weapon back and return to full power the king of the demons keys his promise" the fate smiled at her lightly

Ezra was nodding her head before she was commenting, "Otherwise I'm bound by chains still." This had her dropping the magic that she wrapped around the shackles that were around her ankles and wrists. Unattached to anything in appearance but still not a good thing for anybody to have.

Ezra was just looking over before she spoke, "I deserved punishment to be fair. Anyways we should get going... I have a very irate male in my realm attempting to destroy my labyrinth."

"Oh they have been.... He has been slaughtering them left and right. With the contract he has made with the damn dragon lord... not many stand a chance against him anymore." Ezra was sighing.

Ezra was just shaking her head before she spoke, "He is a pain to deal with but it isn't unmanageable."

Ezra was just looking over before she spoke, "I figured as much but... unluckily for him... Neither do many of us."

Ezra was just heading off with Kyle once again although had a slightly annoyed expression for a brief moment in time.

Ezra was just looking over before she was commenting, "I think I would rather deal with them than the man in my realm right now. Oh is he in a foul mood and only getting stronger."

"until we can separate them that is going to be the case" Kyle shook his head as he tried to figure out how the male had gotten to the dragon in the first place as there were several seals in place to prevent people from getting to him. Kyle stopped in his tracks when a cool breeze ran over his skin "I will have to leave you there is a soul that needs collecting"

"The only issue is that he is going to continue to gain power." Ezra was just commenting as a breath was escaping her lips before she was commenting that she would just tag along with him, not like it was the first time. "It gives me something to do other than going back to my realm right now."

Kyle looked at her and then nodded summoning the cloak he normally gave her when she decoded to tag along. Kyle was worried about her comeing with for this particular collection but he knew there was no avoiding it. Kyle opened a portal and walked trough stepping into a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, walking in to the room he was called to Kyle looked at the small child on the bed and then over at the parents sighing as they were too involved with their pohnes to bother noticing their child faded with every breath

Ezra was taking the cloak from him and was pulling it on, before pulling up the hood so that they could get going. Yet she was saddened when they arrived to their destination and she saw the small child laying on the bed. The parents seemed to be far too involved with their phones as the child seemed to fade away. While she wasn't a god of death even she could tell that the child was afraid at that point in time. She was pushing the hood down but keeping the cloak on, keeping herself hidden still from the sight of those that weren't meant to see her; but she knew that the child could see her since they were at death's doors.
"There is no need to be afraid any more little one. Soon you will be free of all pain." Ezra was speaking in a soft, yet gentle voice, a motherly voice. Not the first time that she had spoken to the spirits of the dead. A few times it had been helpful for Kyle having her with, especially when it came to children - even it reminded her of the loss of her own so long ago. But her motherly presence seemed to keep the children calm, and they seemed to accept that they were dead with less fear.

Kyle walked to the childs other side and removed his own hood and gave the child a small smile "do not fear little one soon the pain will be over and you will sleep" Kyle reached up and gently touched the childs head running his hand through her hair. with a single touch the child life faded and he carefully scooped the girls soul up and settled her in his arms as she was sleeping. this was normal with all the sould of children. Kyle looked at the parents and shook his head before looking at Ezra "lets go get her settled"

Back
Top Bottom