Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-No title as of yet- (Punkjello and NaoChan)

"Mm..." Kyrian moaned into the kiss, kissing the boy back. He thrust in hard a couple more times before he slammed deep inside and came hard with a cry of pleasure. He filled the boy up as he slowly pulled out of his tight ass. "Ahh...ah..." he whispered, pulling up and looking down at the servant with a small smile. "Mm...thank you...I really needed this..." he whispered softly.

While the king obviously was dominating the situation, Enoch could be surprising and have his own streaks as well. The way he kissed was hungry and passionate, as if he were trying to dominate the kiss, show that he was not just a boy who would lay back and do nothing. He let out a sharp squeak each time the other's vicious thrusts rammed against his bottom and his prostate was stimulated. "Mmmngh...!" He gasped, his entrance leaking the regal man's seed. "O-Oooh... i-it's my pleasure..."

"Mmm..." Kyrian moved to lay down next to Enoch, panting softly. "Let's go shower. Then I have some business to take care of. If it hurts too much to move, then you can just stay here for now while I do what I need to do, okay?" he whispered softly, kissing him gently. "Can you move? If not, shower later," he whispered, rolling out of the bed and stretched. Ah...he felt so much better. He would actually kind of enjoy his work now.

The younger male shuddered slowly and looked to the king, rolling over and resting his hand against his chest. "Mmmn... of course. A shower sounds fine... I can manage to move too." He kissed his lips softly and climbed over him and to the other side of the bed. His naked figure rose slowly and he moved towards the bathroom door, opening it up and gazing over his shoulder at the older man. "C'mon, your majesty..." He teased, hips giving a teasing wiggle.​

Kyrian laughed softly, following Enoch into his bathroom. He wrapped his arms around him and pressed their warm, sweating bodies together. He kissed his neck and walked with him to the tub. He reached over Enoch and turned on the water so that it was nice and warm. He let go of Enoch then and stepped into the shower.

The younger male smiled and stepped into the shower, standing in front of the king since he was smaller than him and he could still get to the water. It poured down over the both of them and Enoch took the washcloth, sliding it over his slender frame. "Ahhh..." It felt so nice to shower like this. Especially in the king's presence. He turned around and kissed his cheek, gently laying the washcloth against his chest to rub away the grime on the man's body.​

"Mm..you are so good," Kyrian whispered with a small smile as the boy washed him. He cocked his head to the side a little bit as his eyes closed some. "Mm..." he whispered, purring gently at the feeling. When they were both done and washed up, Kyrian got out and grabbed two towels, handing one to Enoch. "You can stay here or whatever you want. Doesn't matter," he said, going back into his bedroom and dressed in something light and comfortable.

"Unfortunately, we both have jobs to do." He smiled and climbed out of the shower, drying himself off and then sighing happily. He pulled on his clothes from before, straightening out his long, wet hair. "We have duties to attend to." He pressed a soft kiss to his cheek and curled his fingers into his chest. "Go on and take care of whatever you have to do. I need to go take caer of my chores... I'll see you later though, your majesty."​

"Of course," Kyrian whispered, catching those lips against his before they could get too far away from him. "I'll see you," he said and left the room to go down the hall toward his office. He walked inside and sat down at his desk with a small sigh. On second thought...he wasn't sure if he would be able to do his duties with thoughts of sex swarming in his head.

Nicolaii grumbled, rubbing the top of his head where that damned teacher and struck at him a couple times for not paying much attention. Even without the tiara that man still hated his guts. Or wanted to teach him a lesson. Whatever the reason, Nicolaii didn't really like it. When he was crowned king, he was so firing that man!

Enoch was having the same problem. Having such a wonderful experience with the king made him think of future experiences with him, if the king enjoyed it as much as he did. The boy sighed sweetly as he dusted the furniture in the library, pushing himself along with the ladder and dusting off all the books and the shelves. He just hoped the king would want to do that more often. Such pleasure would surely make him addicted.

Dimitri was standing calmly beside the dining room door, his eyes staring ahead. He glanced outside at the location of the sun in the sky, always using it to find out when Nicolaii's classes were done. He turned his attention ahead of him and began to walk towards the boy's classroom, his burly stature standing tall as he moved down the hallway to the classroom. He went to the door and knocked on it three times, nudging the door open. "I'm here to retrieve his highness."​

As soon as Nicolaii saw Dimitri, the boy stood up, grabbed all his materials and scurried out of the door before the professor could even blink. "Ah, finally! I thought today would never end," he said, fixing his hair since he had rubbed it all out of the way. "He likes to hit me. He finds enjoyment whacking me on the back of my head! Just he wait until I become king and see if he likes to be whacked upside the head!" the seventeen year old ranted.

The knight blinked and laughed softly as the other scurried out of the door so quickly. He bowed his head to the professor and then moved out of the room and down the hallway with the young prince. "I know, I know." He ruffled his hair lightly. "Just be patient. You don't have to take these classes for the rest of your life. They're only preparing you to become a king when the time comes." He smirked. "Where would you like to go now, your highness?" His guard duty was canceled now that he was with the younger boy. He simply had to guard him for the rest of the day.

"I don't know...can we go out to the town? I want to look around..." Then the thoughts of that fan club came to mind and he sighed a little bit. "Damn...I hate those fangirls! They need to leave me alone. I bet they would leave me alone if I had a lover or something...Of course...they might hurt her..." He was silent as he walked slowly with Dimitri. Then, he glanced up at Dimitri with wide eyes. "I know! I have a great idea!"

Dimitri's dark eyes shone lightly as he moved alongside the young prince. "I don't mind accompanying you into town." He chuckled and ran his hand through his dark hair to brush it out of his eyes. He headed out of the castle with the young prince and glanced down to him. "Hmm? What kind of idea?" He inquired curiously, his hand resting on the sword on his side. He had to always be on full alert so no one hurt his young prince.​

"Why don't you pretend to be my lover? Hell, no one would dare mess with me if you are around and no one would try to kill you," Nicolaii said with a small nod, grinning a little bit up at his guard. "That would be a good idea, right? If you don't mind pretending to be my lover, anyway."

The older male blinked and tilted his head curiously at the idea. If the king found out about such actions, he'd surely throw a fit. Though he figured the prince would be able to save him if something like that did come up. "Hmm..." He chuckled and nodded lightly. "No one would try to kill me even if you weren't around, your highness. Unless they were deranged." He grinned and shrugged. "But sure. I don't mind playing the role."​

Nicolaii nodded his head in agreement at his words. "Great. Thanks! We can grab some lunch at the new tavern that just opened up," he said with a nod as his tummy rumbled. He hadn't ate since breakfast and that was a couple hours ago. "Are you hungry? I'm hungry...I am craving some chicken or maybe some pig...What about you?"

The large male had to admit that he was quite hungry. He had always put his job before his own personal needs, so food was far in his mind. "Hmm. I could definitely go for something to eat." He murmured. "We'll see what they have at the tavern, then." HE chuckled and nodded, moving along the path and into the castle city. He kept the boy close to his side and peered around, a quiet smirk on his face. "Just stay close. I don't want anyone trying to mug you or hurt you."​

"Mhm," Nicolaii whispered, nodding his head a little bit. Then he reached over and slid his small hand into Dimitri's larger hand. If they were going to be lovers, then they would have to act the part too. Truthfully, he just wanted to touch Dimitri, even it was just his hand.

The knight was a bit taken back by the boy's forwardness, though ihs hand encircled the smaller one of the prince and he squeezed it firmly. He chuckled and moved to the new tavern with the boy, stepping down to the door and opening it up slowly. He held his hand firmly and warded off anyone that tried to get too near, sitting at the corner where he could keep an eye on everyone. "What'll you have, then?"​

Nicolaii could see that a lot of girls and women were pissed off, surprised, or hurt that he was being so close to this person. To this male, no less. "Let's see. I'll have steak and a baked potato," he murmured, smiling a little bit up at Dimitri. He decided that he would ignore the women. It wasn't like he ever even flirted with any of them. It was their own fault that they were feeling the feelings that they were. He didn't ask for them to form a stupid fan club.

The man chuckled softly to himself, amused at all the reactions that the boy got from being so close to the knight. Most automatically suspected that they were together, though Dimitri didn't mind. As long as he was protecting the prince, they could imagine all they wanted. "I'll have the steak as well." He nodded as the waiter came over. He told him what he and the boy wanted, his body leaning back and his head tilting back in relaxation.​

Nicolaii watched Dimitri with a small smile, his eyes going up and down his muscular body slowly. "Do you get tired, standing around all day?" he asked curiously, his eyes going back to Dimitri's face. "Maybe I can rub your back and arms and legs when we get back home?" he asked, hopeful that Dimitri would like the prince do that.

The large male blinked and chuckled softly. "Not really." He replied. "I've had to train myself to endure quite a lot of weight. The armour weighs a lot, but my endurance allows me to manage it throughout the day." He grinned and tilted his head. "Hmm... I wouldn't mindt hat at all, your highness." He replied. "It sounds quite lovely." A nice massage would do wonders for the man.​

Nicolaii grinned and nodded. He didn't think he ever saw Dimitri without all of his armor on. It would be nice to see it off of the man and even nicer to touch those large muscles. Nicolaii blushed and had to look away from Dimitri. His eyes glanced around and he couldn't help the small chuckle at the woman, shaking his head a little bit at them. "They are so funny..." he whispered to Dimitri.

Back
Top Bottom