Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-No title as of yet- (Punkjello and NaoChan)

The smaller male let out a squeak as he was picked up so easily by the king, his hands curling into his shoulders all the while as he was brought over to the bed. His cheeks were a fiery, tomato-red as the other told him of what he wanted. He peered down to the man's large cock, his fingers twitching in anticipation. "N-Nnn..." He let out a quiet breath and shuddered, rising up onto his feet and blushing. "Lay back and enjoy yourself then, your majesty..." He spoke sweetly, gently laying his hands on his strong chest and pushing him back playfully.​

Kyrian laughed softly as he laid back against he pillows, watching Enoch with sparkling black eyes, excited and horny. His cock throbbed at the cute way Enoch acted. He couldn't be with another woman, but being with another male...well...that could prove to be a lot of fun. Even if this boy should be like a son to him, since he was only nineteen, Kyrian never saw him as a son. But a cute something to look at and order around.

The younger male smiled and knelt before the king, his hands resting agaisnt his thighs and his eyes focusing on the hot, throbbing cock before his face. He bit his lower lip and then leaned his body forward, his lips pressing softly to the tip of the thick tip. "Mmn..." He murmured softly, his eyes closing nad his nails digging into his thighs to give a pleasurable sting to his skin. "So yummy..." He murmured quietly, his tongue trailing around the tip. Enoch was more erotic and teasing than he even knew.​

Kyrian moaned softly as the tongue swirled around his tip. It had been so very long since he had this done to him. He liked the sting on his thighs. He liked how erotic this child was being to him. "Ahh...you are such a good boy, Enoch..." he praised softly, reaching down and ran his fingers through his beautiful hair, curling his fingers in it. He didn't want to rush him, he was enjoying the slow teases of his tongue, but he couldn't wait for Enoch to take him into his mouth.

The boy's mouth worked slowly along the tip of his stiff, aching arousal as his head bobbed up and down slowly. His soft eyes turned upwards and stayed locked on the king's face as his lips descended on the man's stiff cock, sliding it into his mouth and struggling to fit all of it in. He let out a quiet groan and his back arched, his nails digging harder into his thighs while the other's hand slid through his hair. "Mmfff... mmmn..."​

When his cock started to disappear into Enoch's mouth slowly and the boy started to bob his head, Kyrian let out a moan of pleasure. He locked his eyes Enoch, finding that sight very kinky and erotic. He liked watching him give him head. He then reached over with his other hand and grabbed hold of all of Enoch's long hair, holding it out of the way for him.

The boy appreciated it as the king took hold of his long hair and lifted it up to keep it out of his eyes. He slid his lips up and down over the large length, feeling the thick member throbbing between his lips. "Mmmfff..." He nursed on it hungrily, suckling messily and getting it nice and wet for the older man. His hand moved slowly to gently cradle his heavy balls, squeezing affectionately at the pent-up orbs. "Nnn..."​

Kyrian felt himself tense up for a moment when his balls were grabbed, but then he relaxed and continued to moan for his young servant. He let Enoch suckle on him for a couple more moments before he gently pushed the boy up. "Mm...I don't want to cum now...if I do...I won't be able to get it back up for about an hour...I'm not that young anymore...you on the other hand...should be able to get it right back up, huh?" he whispered, gently kissing him before reaching down and grabbing Enoch's cock and started to stroke him.

The young servant's eyes glinted as he was pulled up onto his feet and he stood between the large king's thighs. He shuddered and rested his hands on the other's thighs as he stood between them. "Nnn... I-I think so..." He let out a low groan as he was grasped in the king's hand. His legs parted willingly and his nails dug into his thighs, his back arching slowly. "Mmn... your majesty... o-oooh~!"​

Kyrian pushed the boy back onto the bed and took out his ribbon. He tied his hair back and leaned down, taking Enoch's cock into his mouth and sucking on it. His tongue swirled around the servants erection, rubbing and massaging the head. Then, slowly, Kyrian started to take more down his throat, sucking harder it on. His hand massaged the base of his cock and his other hand cupped Enoch's balls.

The young servant had never expected the king to lower himself to plaesure a servant, yet his thoughts were being diminished as the man laid him on his back. He let out a quiet cry of delight, his pale thighs spreading wide open while the lips descended on his smaller cock. His back arched and his nails dug into the pillows above his head for something to grasp onto. His ihps rolled upwards smoothly, the slender arousal sliding into the king's mouth. "Your majesty... nnn~!"​

Kyrian teased Enoch for a few moments before pulling up with a small smirk. "The sounds you make turn me on..." he whispered into his ear, crawling over him and grabbing the servants leg, pulling it up a little bit. He leaned down and kissed his neck, sucking on the sensitive flesh for a moment before reaching down and grabbing his own cock. He pressed the tip against Enoch's entrance.

Enoch's teeth bit into his lower lip and he stared up to the king as he moved on top of him and kissed his neck. His head tilted to the side, leaving the soft, pale flesh on full display for the older man. His nails dug into his arms and he let out a quiet groan when the other's tip pressed against the tiny, virgin entrance. "A-Ahh... g-go easy on me, please..." He pleaded. He knew the king was quite pent up, yet the servant had never done anything liek this before. "I'm... I haven't done this..."

"I wouldn't dream of really hurting this beautiful body that badly..." Kyrian whispered against his neck, pressing harder into him, slowly, carefully sliding into him. Though, he really wanted to just ravish this boy, but he knew he had to be gentle. He suckled on his neck as he pushed inside the tight entrance, groaning at the tight walls around his thick, hard shaft.

The boy's nails dug into his shoulders as the other's length slowly began to slip inside of him. He let out a soft whimper of pain and tightened ihs arms around his neck, staying as close as possible to him and burying his face against his neck as the thick shaft slid into him so slowly. The pain was unbearable at first, though he kept quiet and did his best to ignore it. Soon enough, however, pleasure began to ebb away at his pain and soon enough all he felt was the pleasure in his body. "Nnn... o-oooh!!"

"Mm..." Kyrian moaned into his ear softly, reaching under him and grabbing Enoch's ass to push him even closer. His cock was buried completely into the body's body. "Ah...so tight..." he whispered into his ear and pulled back a little bit to look at the boy. "Mmm...how does it feel? My thick cock deep within you?" he whispered with a small smirk at him, running his hands through his hair. "Do you want me to fuck you, Enoch?"

The younger male's nails left red marks on the king's back as he held onto him, his face buried against his chest as the larger male was completely hilted into him. "Nnggh..." He groaned slowly and spread his legs wider. "It feels... nnn... so good..." He gasped for breath and his spine arched, legs moving to wrap firmly around the king's waist. "Please, your majesty... fuck your little servant senseless..." He pleaded into his ear.​

Kyrian laughed softly at Enoch's little plea into his ear. "Mm..." he whispered, ready to listen to that plea before it even left the servant's lips. Then he started to thrust his hips in and out of the boy, slowly at first, to really tease him. It wasn't much different that screwing a woman. Men were just a little bit tighter that women were. But that just made his cock feel so much better.

The young servant was as tight as could be, showing that he was a genuine virgin and had not experienced sex in his life. His toes curled and a cute little gasp escaped his chest each time as the other struck his sweet spot. He let out helpless little whines as the king held him down to the bed and thrust into him so strongly. His back arched and he clutched the bedsheets, his long hair splayed out beneath him. "Mmnghhh...!"​

Steadily, Kyrian started to thrust harder and faster, sliding his thick cock in and out of his tight ass. He made sure that Enoch took in his entire length each time he went inside. Just so he could smack against that sweet, sensitive spot. He thrust harder and harder. Lifting himself up and holding himself up by his strong arms on either side of Enoch's shoulders. he groaned as he went harder and faster.

The boy's legs were wrapped firmly around his waist, his entrance squeezing harshly around the thick cock as it plowed into his virgin ass. He cried out each time, his moans and sounds echoing through the room while he was fucked by the king. His legs pulled back lightly, his pert rear grinding happily all over the man's groin. "Mmmngh...!" The king must've been quite pent up from not having any intimacy with anyone for so long. "Oooh g-gods... your majesty... unnggh you're so big...!"

Kyrian laughed softly and nodded his head a little bit, going faster and harder, his cock sliding a little bit more easily in and out of his ass, now that Enoch wasn't so tight anymore. Though, it was still tight enough to squeeze around his cock in the most erotic way. His Queen was tight when he first had her, but over time she had loosened up for him. It had been especially long since he had something this tight.

"H-Haaa..." He breathed out, his lips parted and his eyes filled with a hazy, hypnotized look about them as he was pounded into. "Mmmngh..." He held onto his neck and ground his hips up, his tiny entrance squeezing at the large cock eagerly. "Nnn... is my king enjoying himself?" He was more than happy to help the man relieve himself after so long. He moved his hips eagerly, his own smaller arousal bouncing against his stomach.​

"V-very much," Kyrian panted as he slammed up against his sweet spot again. He was close to cumming, but he held back, not wanting to stop so soon. He continued with his pounding into the boy. He reached down and grabbed hold of his cock, stroking him tight and fast. "Mm...is my little servant boy enjoying himself?"

His eyes squeezed shut as he moved his hips back and forth, his entrance squeezing and tightening around the large arousal. His hips ground back against the king's own, his legs squeezing the other's waist tightly. "I adore this... nnggh... I adore you, your majesty..." He whimpered, leaning up and pressing a passionate kiss to his lips, his arms holding on tightly to his neck as he was fucked by the larger male.​

Back
Top Bottom