Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steps sibs are pains (Com.Fluffy/Divine)

Sasha looked over at her sister, "Yeah of course Rain. Just go to this." She asked her to make a profile and then when she finished that another screen appeared as she looked over the other avatars that populated the screen as she selected the several avatars. "Those are random, you can select one to be yours and you can still make it different that you like. Then you can change their clothes and everything.", She said as she explained smiling.

Rain chuckled and easily began to make a new one. It looked more punk, though it was in pinks and whites, it still had a punk feel to it. She giggled before glancing at Sasha. "I would love to dye my hair that color... but My dad would flip." she giggled again before rolling her eyes. "Though I don't know how well I could pull that look off." she giggled making a goofy face.

Sasha looked over at Rain and then the avatar. "Yeah I like it and your dad would? My mom would be cool with it. She has done some crazy things.", She said as she smiled. Maybe their parents would balance out their wants and the way they are.

Rain giggled with a nod. "Yeah, he doesn't like the idea of his daughter looking so random and unnatural" she smiled with before smirking. "She had? so your saying your mom would let you get away with something a random as that? I don't believe it" she giggled again before looking back at the screen. "Ready to get your butt whooped?"

Sasha looked at her and smirked, "Ha get my butt whooped? I doubt it I think you will be begging me to stop playing since my kill amount will be triple yours!" She said happily turning to the screen as she selected her profile and so on showing a very pink Spartan. She looked over at her to be sister and smiled, "Do you want to change the color of your character?" She asked as she smiled at Rain.

She laughed as eyed the pink spartan before shaking her head. "Naw, I'm fine how it is. It makes a lil obvious to see and so on. But yeah good luck there pinky." she teased with a smirk and a wink. "I"m ready when you are." she mused before looking back at the screen, eager to start and show her how well she played.

Sasha just giggled at her sis's response, "Fine...I will show you how pink fights back!" She said happily in the way to show she was eager to continue the competition. She choose 'Guardian': it was a level that was over grossed in jungle followed by a neat way or arranged platforms. There was a large arena structure in the middle that were all the fighters had met in the area to duel with any weapon they had and any grenade they had. Basically the main 'no man's land'. However Sasha when the beeping stopped and she had control of her character decided to head to the areas she knew. She instantly grabbed the shotgun where there was a drop from the second floor and green was basically the wall color that the shotgun was resting on. Grabbing that she headed out of the corridor to her left toward the elevator to bring her up while she waited for her sister to mobilize. She was cocky and she knew it and she was wanting her sis to be at full strength before she fought her. Basically to get as much challenge out of her sibling that she could get. "Come on sis. I am getting old waiting for you.", She teased and joked playfully hoping that Rain didn't take it offensively.

Rain laughed before smirking. "yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Just you wait." she offered as she moved her guy along, grabbing at whatever she came across. It was a new level to her and would take a few minutes before she fully figured out the ins and outs of the level. She began by moving away from everyone else and jetting off into the jungles and platforms. Always watching for other players and her Sis of course. Once she found a safe spot, she decided to go through her weapons and weed out the ones she didn't want or need. After awhile she was set and began to leave her safe place to journey around the level looking for secrets and what not.

Sasha had racked up her kills as her sis was getting her weapons. Sasha had her eyes focused on the other members while she waited for her sister to appear on her. "Come on sis, I am gaining a huge kills on these guys!", She said quickly as she ducked out of the way only to be finally killed by somebody behind her. She let out a little grunt as she hoped that Rain didn't mind when she got in the game her mind got into the game which she was quite competitive.

Rain only nodded before snickering at her being killed. "Looks like someone should pay more attention to what their doing instead of what I'm doing." she laughed before she decided she too should work on getting kills. After awhile she was slowly caching up to Sasha's kills and working her way towards Sasha. She was enjoying herself as she moved her guy through the brush and platforms, eagerly killing those who got in her way.

Sasha smirked as she aimed her gun at her sister seeing where she was hiding and sniped her with the other sniper on the map. "Yeah and maybe you gotta watch out for me too!", She said hearing her snicker as she let out a giggle. Though she normally did look out for others as when one was coming she threw down a grenade and saw the guy's shield go down she shot them with her battle rifle getting a head shot. While one came up behind her down the other way she threw her other and last grenade at the enemy. Again he had his shield nearly down and she shot them dead with her BR. Easily getting a head shot as she noticed that her sister was getting closer to her score. "Not bad sis, you actually play this game don't you?", She made a snooty remark though she also got flustered if somebody was coming up on her. She was slightly competitive at least to herself she didn't seem that competitive. She couldn't deny some but not as much as others have said.

Rain laughed and shook her head as she watched herself die on the screen before glancing to her 'sis'. "yeah yeah, I know. Better luck next time." she teased as she went back to gather more weapons, this time watching for her 'sis' more carefully. Though when she heard her 'sis's next comment she had to pause and look at her before busting up laughing. "To be honest, no. First time. I just watched what you did and mimicked for myself. Though I'm impressed on how well I did. I expected to did a lot more than I did." she laughed again before shaking her head. "Though I have to say, your quite a gamer. I'm impressed, I'll have a few new tricks to learn from you." She smiled with a quick wink.

Sasha blushed as she looked over at her listening and looking at the wink getting slightly redder due to the fact she had winked. The guys on their screen killed them equally since online you cannot really pause the game. It wasn't a biggy for Sasha since she knew she was good but she enjoyed that her 'sis' would play these games with her and learn from her. "Yeah, you know...I think we are going to get along quite well. If you like games and compliment them on me I know it!", She said quickly thought barely was able to NOT stutter. Her mind was racing as her heart was too. It was quite a racing feeling as she smiled, "Want to continue sis?" She said softly as she had a blush on her face still as she still held the Xbox360 Controller.

Rain couldn't help but laugh and smile as she took the remote from her 'sis'. "Naw I'm all played out for now. Though maybe we should get a start on our homework?" she asked as she set the controller back down. "Dad doesn't like me to slack off to much and let my grades fall. Hes kinda strict on that. Though once we're done we can see what they're up too. I'm in the mood for some ice cream." she giggled as the last statement fell from her lips. "Ooooh a hot fudge sundae" She almost squealed with laughter before rolling her eyes. "Sorry I'm an ice cream junkie."

Sasha nodded, "My mother is like that though she isn't as strict. I don't have great grades but I got decent ones. My mother takes in the ideals of the world rather then a text book. However she did teach me what is right and wrong. Maybe your dad likes how she looks at life, it makes life balance out." She commented toward the end as she smiled, "I see yeah Ice cream sounds good. I am a strawberry girl myself." She said as she put the controller down and shut down the console making sure it won't over heat. It just was because she had trouble with keeping her system from breaking and her mother was pissed off already about it. When she looked back at her she turned and headed for the door and then smiled, "Rain come on...I am going to get us some ice cream!", She said happily as she walked out of the door and around down the stairs toward the kitchen.

Rain stood up with a small stretch of her arms and back before she glanced over with a wide smile at the mention of ice cream. "Really?" She mused with a smirk as she approached her soon to be step sis. "This isn't some kind of trick is it?" she mused as she now slipped up behind her and slipped her arms around her 'sis's shoulders and resting her head on her shoulders against her neck. "Ya know I don't take kindly to people tricking me when it comes to ice cream she whisper in her ear before smiling.

Sasha blushed as she smiled, "I...am not tricking you hehe.." She giggled bashfully when she felt her sis come up on her. She didn't mind this at all and enjoyed how she was being held. Her heart was quite warm and she couldn't believe that her 'sis' might like her like that. Sasha giggled as she began to move with her hanging on her, "SS express Sasha departing to Ice cream station. Estimated time...5 minuets." She was mimicking a train conductor as she looked back at her with a warm smile and warm eyes.

Rain chuckled and tighten her grip on Sasha as she began to follow her. "Lead the way Miss. SS. Ice cream ho!!" she chimed brightly with a smirkie smile before going back to resting her head on Sasha's shoulder. She couldn't help but smile as she noticed Sasha's smile. She was happy and enjoyed the fact that sasha didn't mind her hanging on her and so on.

Sasha giggled to what she said and they moved on toward the stairs to where she braced herself and allowed Rain to hang on her down them. Her eyes would look back at her as she could feel her step sis's head on her shoulder and it made her blush more. The closeness that they were already doing was so fast for her thought she didn't mind it at all. The fact that they were have probably been something assuming to Sasha herself before all this happening. This might mean that they still might do something even though their parents are together. When they reached the end she turned with her step sis in tow and she moved to the kitchen and moved to the fridge taking out the chocolate and Strawberry. She had an aunt that ran an ice cream factory and she would often get some of it from there. So there was always a supply of sweet ice cream. "Stop has ended make sure to watch your step!", She announced as she smiled at Sasha as she opened both of the tubs for them.

Rain chuckled at Sasha actions before pulling away as she looked at the ice cream with hungry eyes. "Yum, you make a great train sis, maybe I can be the train on the way back." she purred as she now leaned closer to Sasha and left a small peck on her cheek. She then began to look at the ice cream with a smirk. "So how are we going to eat? with our hands? or do you have a few spoons hiding somewhere?" she purred again, this time slipping her arms around Sasha's waist and pulling her close. "I'll feed you if you feed me, I don't licking the sweetness off your fingers." she smirked before dipping her head against Sash'a neck and running her tongue up along her neck to her ear. "Mmmm so sweet."

Sasha smiled, "Yeah I wouldn't mind riding the Rain express." She said as she blushed as she pulled out spoons and then looked at her and smiled some. "I know you wouldn't Rain.", She blushed some as she continued to get aroused by this girl and she thought it was wrong at first though in reality they didn't have the same parents or were the same blood. So her feelings were flowing like crazy as she shivered feeling her step sis's tongue on her neck. "Hmmn.", She let out a soft moan as she giggled, "You interested in the ice cream or me?" She asked and giggled as she looked at Rain lovingly though not at all disturbed by the things they were doing.

"Both" she purred against the girl's neck before nipping at the soft flesh. She smirked before pulling away with a smug grin. "But ice cream will do for now." she teased with a wink before taking a spoon and the strawberry ice cream. "It should fill me...for the most part, though I may want desert." she winked again as her tongue lick the spoon with a smokie gaze. "So here or your room?" she purred once more as she gaze over to the the other girl, her smirk still holding her pink lips.

Sasha licked the ice cream and licked it the same way as Rain, "My room...then my mother and your father aren't...disturbed" She said as she blushed knowing what Rain wanted as she picked up her own tub and then hopped on her back and smiled, "lets head up to our room!", She said excitedly though she rested her head on her sis's shoulder.

Rain giggled before leading Sasha up the stairs and back up to her room. Her ice cream still in hand as she pushed past the door and easily shut it with her foot when both were inside. She smiled before a soft chuckle tumbled from her lips. "Rain express, last stop all borders off" she chimed brightly before taking a bite of her ice cream.

Sasha landed on the bed and smiled holding her ice cream and took a bit of her own. "Ohh huh? Then why doesn't the Rain express come into the the garage?", She talked as if she was the operator of a train station as she smiled adn moved over on her bed which was those kind that had the bars on the other side of the bed and then the two sides protected though it looked like a couch .

Back
Top Bottom