Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steps sibs are pains (Com.Fluffy/Divine)

Rain seemed slightly annoyed as she walked about the campus looking for one of her classes. She wasn't use to this environment nor did she want to get use to it. She looked at all the students passing by her in the halls as the bell rang signaling the change of classes. She had been late that morning, not use to getting up at the sound of bell. If it wasn't for Leon calling her, waking her completely she might not have shown for her first day at all.

She huffed as she read the paper in her hand telling her what class she was to go to. She rolled her eyes as she looked up into a group of students that were giving her odd looks. She didn't pause if her steps but instead walked through the group with nothing more than a smirk to her lips. She didn't care what these people thought of her, she would only be here for a couple of months.

A single sigh fell from her lips as she slipped into her seat in her English class. She looked about the room, as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. Those streaked flaxen locks framed her face as the bored expression began to lighten. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here, Leon seemed to like the town and area and he always seem to know what she liked. So maybe this time she wouldn't fight being in a new place but rather go along with it.

Sasha walked about campus seeing somebody new. Though they acted like they were above the place. Sasha knew that there were rules to be followed in this campus and the girl would find out the hard way. Despite everything she wanted to get to know her since of course she was often able to blend in despite her nature. Walking into the main building she followed her to english and noticed that she had the same class as her during this time. Taking some time to go in and sit down she noticed the girl looked bored. Sasha couldn't come up with the words to say something so she looked forward. Something about her just made her think of her family and she couldn't figure out why she thought of such things. ~I hope that the teacher has something good to teach and not another rerun like lesson~ Her mind surfed through the thought as she watched the teacher her eye going back to the girl every so often.

Rain sighed softly as she sat in the class painfully bored and an amused by the lesson. Instead she spent most of the class peering out the window, watching the clouds float by in the pale blue sky. She glanced to clock before she let her gaze shift to the girl whom seemed to staring at her. She lifted her brow faintly before rolling her eyes back to the window. She didn't care, she was new and figured that had something to do with it. After a soft sigh to her delight the dismissal bell rang. A smile appeared on her lips as she gathered up her books and exited the class. She wander through the halls, not in any real hurry as she looked for her class.

Sasha looked at her and she noticed the girl rolled her eyes and she blinked. When the bell rang she got up and followed her for a bit and then stopped her, "Hey...do you need help finding your classes?" She asked the new girl hoping she wouldn't be too rude to her however she knew the girl would react some way since of course when she looked at her in class she rolled her eyes. It was a universal way of showing that she had a horrible sense or was new and didn't care in some way.

Rain blinked for a moment as she was stopped by the girl. She tipped her to the side as she recalled seeing her before. She gave a soft nod before speaking. "yeah, that would be great. I'm looking for room 27b" She gave a soft smile as she held out her class schedule for the girl to look over. "I kinda stick out, don't I?" she asked softly with a soft roll of her shoulder. "I mean, I'm new and everything... I guess you guys don't get new students all the time.." she added with a soft nod of the head.

Sasha smiled at the fact the girl was nicer then she let on. "Yeah, some new students do stick out and the new ones always do. Specially if they are like rebels but then again everybody is a rebel when they first join a school. Though...", She froze and then smiled and shook it off, "...Anyway room 27b? That is where I am heading. It is where I am heading so if you wish to walk with me to the classroom I would be most happy if you did." She said as she smiled to the girl that seemed to be approving since of course Sasha saw her as nice. Though she wondered where she had seen her and some reason the feeling felt closer then she assumed.

Rain gave an eager nod before her smile widen. "That would be great, I hate being the new student or well the new anything." she laughed softly before glancing around the halls. "I guess new students would stick out more, I mean, we do scream new." she chuckled at this before brushing some hair back and extending her hand out in a friendly Fashion. "I'm Rain, I just moved here a few weeks ago." She tilted her head to the side, her smile still fresh as she waited for the reply.

Sasha smiled, "I am Sasha, nice to meet you Rain." she said softly as she giggled, "Well most new students have a way they act." She commented on the way she said the new type of feel. Sasha continued to show a kind face to the new girl, "Well lets get going. Class will be starting soon." She said as she turned in the direction of the class she needed to head to and then looked over at her and smiled.

Rain gave a soft nod before smiling. "Yeah I guess we should" she purred softly as she picked up her pace and followed Sasha. She smiled inwardly as she thought over what had just happen, and maybe she made a new friend. Things were looking up and she couldn't help but smile as she looked over Sasha.

Sasha looked back at her and gave her a smile. It was just how she acted and she loved how Rain was being so responsive. It felt good to have somebody that understood and loved how she acted. When they got to the classroom she smiled at her look at her, "Rain we hare here." Sasha said happily as she looked at the girl some more feeling something as she turned again, "Lets get to class now Rain. It is right in front of us now!" She said happily.

Rain gave a soft laugh at her antics before giving a heavy nod. "lets" she purred brightly before entering the room and glancing around for seats. She noticed a few seats in back and began to pull Sasha to the back of the class. She didn't realize what she was doing but merely did. "WE can sit here."

Sasha felt her do this and she giggled, "Alright alright..." She said softly and sat down next to the seat in the back as she looked over at Rain as she sat down next to her. Sasha let a smile flash while she got ready for the class and looked over at her, "Do you have what you need for this class?" She asked and realized that it was English, "..For English?" she quickly added not realizing at first.

She gave a soft chuckle as she sat next to her. "Yeah, I came prepared" she smiled softly before going through her book bag and grabbing what she needed. She glanced back at Sasha with a smirk. "did you?" She gave another soft laugh before her smirk spread into a wide smile.

Sasha had out the materials before Rain could remark and she giggled, "Yeah I have it all!" She said giving a smirk back as it was fun to tease with this girl unlike the rest of them. Suddenly the class began and the teacher began to teacher the class and she listened with intent and then rote down all the notes and looked over at Rain every so often and enjoyed her though she couldn't figure out her reason though enjoying how they played games even during class which was by passing notes though they weren't the average ones and were filled with comedy about certain things about the school.

Rain giggled from time to time as she took notes of the teachers lectures. Rain smiled as she wrote along, not really paying attention but just jotting down what she thought was important. Soon she glanced over to Sasha with a smirk and quickly jotted her notes with a few little doodles before giggling and going back to her notes.

Sasha loved how this girl would go on in class. Even herself wasn't getting much done and most of what had gone on had gone through her ears and out the other. It was just Rain and her and how she enjoyed the fact that she hadn't had this great of a friend in a long time. When she passed that last note off she included, 'Do you like doing this?' in the note text with it.

Rain gave them a soft nod before jotting down a 'yes, don't you?' in the note before slipping it back to her. She glanced up to the board and teacher, taking down some more notes before she glanced back to Sasha with a soft smile. She was excited to say the least that she had made a few friend so easily on the first day.

'Maybe :p' She put down the little smiley face with the tongue out as she looked over at Rain. The teacher still hadn't gotten wise yet and she loved how they fooled them so easily. The teacher of this class was normally on the ball with these things but for some reason was failing to catch them.

Rain gave another soft laugh before returning the note to Sasha. "Figures XD" she smiled as she looked to Sasha before glancing up at the teacher. The class was almost over but it seemed it had just started. Slowly she finished her notes before she began to pack away her book.

Sasha giggled laughed softly as she looked over at Rain. When the bell rang she picked up her books and pencils and all that fun stuff. Sasha looked over Rain smiling, "Hey, want to hang out sometime?" She asked wondering.

Rain smiled and gave an eager nod. "Sure, I'd love to" she purred sweetly before following Sasha from the class. "So where to next?" she asked handing over her schedule to Sasha again.

Divine_lil_Brat said:
Rain smiled and gave an eager nod. "Sure, I'd love to" she purred sweetly before following Sasha from the class. "So where to next?" she asked handing over her schedule to Sasha again.

Sasha giggled, "Math it looks like." She said softly as she noticed that it was her class as well. "we are getting lucky, you are in a lot of my classes.", She said smiling at Rain as they walked down the hallway together. "You know you are quite nice.", She said smiling at the new girl since she just seemed more pleasant to be with.

Rain smile with a soft giggle. "You are too, I'm surprised I made a friend so easily... I..I usually have a hard time making friends... I tend to be shy.." Rain gave a soft sigh before looking over to Sasha. "But your so nice and I feel like I know you... I know that sounds lame but I could have sworn I've met you before." Rain blushed softly before shrugging.

Sasha smiled, "Yeah I know...I tend to have trouble to but it feels like I know you already as well.." She said softly nodding. "I get that exact feeling as well and I wonder...", She said soflty as she walked with her down the hallway.

Rain sighed softly as she felt relieved that Sasha too felt it. She giggled before tucking some hair behind her ear. "so Sasha, have you lived her your whole life?" she knew it was random to ask but she thought the change would be good and get rid of any odd feelings.

Back
Top Bottom