Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steps sibs are pains (Com.Fluffy/Divine)

Rain smiled and gave a nod. "Yeah I love the pink, and you have a lot of the same Mangas as me." she smiled brightly as she went over and sat in the other gaming chair. "Very nice" she purred as she leaned back into the chair. "Very impressive" she cooed with a smirk. "So which is your favorite?" she asked as she nodded over to the mangas and DVD.

Sasha couldn't think of which one she favored besides the ones like DBZ and some others. "Well, I liked Pretear, Trigun, Paranoia Agent, and some others. Got the complete editions on them. Say do you play games?", She asked this obviously with a xbox360 and some such staring her in the face she wondered if the girl did play such a thing or do such a thing. IT just made her wonder.

She smiled. "I've seen Trigun and little of the other but not all and as for games, I love them." she chimed brightly with a heavy nod. "I play as often as I can, though I"m a huge fan of X blades and street fighter, What about you?" she seemed pleased that they both enjoyed the same thing before she glanced about. "How many games do yo own?" she asked as her eyes widen to all the games and what not.

Sasha looked at her and smiled, "I play some Halo 3 and some Fable 2. I cannot wait until Jade Empire 2. They are taking forever thought about it. My mother however is worried that I am getting too involved and she has always pushed me to be outside. Though I never took the bait she still loves me. I have played X Blades not a bad game. Though I prefer more shooter and Role playing like Oblivion and so on." She explained noting that this girl shared a lot of the same interests and it made her just have her jaw go through the floor to find somebody with similar interests. Her smiled focused as she then shifted her head as her mother popped in.

Her mother sat there and smiled, "Hey I got somebody finally coming over and they are brining a present that you have been waiting for a while Sasha. I want you to come down and your friend can come down with you too and celebrate with you!" She said softly as she heard the conversation, "Ah so she has another friend that will keep her locked in the room? Haha, Sasha you never cease to amaze me and I am your mother!" She said laughing some as she closed the door and prepared for her new love interest.

Rain laughed before nodding. "Me too, though I wasn't a fan of fable" she commented before she glanced over to the woman who popped into room. Her orbs scanned her slowly before looking to Sasha with a soft smirk. The woman made her smile and laugh at a few silly things before she looked back to Sasha. "So who's coming over? and why are they bribing you?"

Sasha looked over at Rain, "My mom, and this guy and another girl that is his daughter is coming over. Sasha looked at her and smirked, "I don't know what she means sometimes and this might be why she kept me out of the kitchen. That could be why and so it is supposed to happen soon. What she is talking about is that I wanted to have a sibling or somebody to play games with for a long time but I don't know how somebody she knows could give that. Though I am wondering what is going to happen as much as you. Though again Yeah...But I am thinking this is supposed to happen soon." She explained to Rain.

She nodded before smirking. "yeah, might be a bit odd if he comes over with a little sister with a bow on top." she laughed at her own comment before rolling her eyes. "Who knows, it could be a new game or unit..." she mused before she tilted her head in thought..."Or a car" she laughed again before brushing some hair out of her eyes. "Your mom seems sweet though... have you met him yet?"

Sasha giggled, "no I haven't met this guy yet and my mother refuses to be honest about it." She said softly as she heard a knock and then her mother's voice, "Ah hey must be them. Lets head down alright? Maybe we can play a game with this girl of his." She said as she stood up and then walked toward the door with her opening and walking out toward and around down the stairs. Her eyes focused on her mother which had obviously let in the man but the man didn't have anybody with him and looked sad, "What is going on?" She asked as her mother looked at her, "Well, apparently his daughter hadn't come back from school yet." She said softly, "So he is just coming and then maybe his daughter would be back home when he gets back." She said softly as Sasha nodded. "Alright mom, well lets go sit down.", She said as she walked with her mom as the man's face shifted. Sasha looked at him suspiciously as he eyed her friend.

Rain had been following Sasha with a smile and a small giggle as they walked to the door. She paused for a moment as her eyes fell on the man Sasha's mother was expecting. She swallowed slowly before walking up over to him. "Hi Daddy." she chimed brightly with a sheepish smile. "I didn't know we had plans tonight." she began before her father coughed and started it. "Well.. yes it was going to be a surprise but I guess the surprise is on me." He chuckled before running his hands through his hair. Rain only laughed with a soft nod. "I guess so..." Her and her father turned to Sasha and her mothers with smile. "I guess you already met my daughter."

Sasha looked at Rain, "This is your father?" She looked at her mom which was surprised as well as they had met the girl that was supposed to be with him. "I guess...I got my present early...", She said softly as her mother shook her head softly and then thought about what Rain said and hoped that she didn't think that way about her mother since she had literally befriended her step sister. She also had feelings though they hadn't fully developed she had a crush on the girl that sat next to her hopefully since she kept her eyes on the man that now sat in front of her.

Tasha looked at her new boyfriend, "Hey! I am glad to finally meet you! Glad that we got to meet your daughter ahead of time. She seems really nice, I cannot wait to give out a helping hand. I have always been here for Sasha so I hope that Rain allows me to help her as I have helped Sasha in the past." She said as she then went over to him and sat next to him cuddling as she felt an arm around her as she giggled and smiled. She knew he was smiling too and it made her so happy.

Her father and her only smile with a laugh. Her father quickly snaking his arm around tasha waist. Rain only smiled to Tasha with a nod before looking to Sasha. "So shall we eat?" She asked as she went and sat next to Sasha. She looked around before smiling it was odd to see her father with another woman but she was happy to see him/ them happy. She looked to Sasha with another smile, well at least she liked her new soon to be sister and was eager to see what would happen between them.

Sasha got up and followed her new soon to be sister. "Yeah.", She said as she walked with her into the kitchen and saw her name and her father's in big print below read. "WELCOME" Her eyes widened as a whole meal had been made and it looked like it had just been cooked. Her mother had gone all out to fix it up and she knew why she wanted to make it for all of them to be a surprise and now since her mother was distracted by Rain's father she knew that she might have broken the rule about not going into the kitchen but didn't care as she loved the whole thing and looked at Rain, "My mom had been preparing to have you guys come the whole time. It was for you." She said happily as she loved all the food being hungry herself.

Tasha was too happy to be with Rain's father(You need to name him :p ) as she put her hands on his chest and snuggled close to him. "I have been preparing this for a long time.", She said to him as she continued to snuggle close to the man enjoying the warmth that now flowed off of him like a wave from the ocean against the beach. Tasha hadn't cared about anything and sadly her daughter took a backseat for the moment due to the fact she finally was with her loved one and she loved that she was sitting there wishing for this opportunity.

Rain smiled as she spotted the sign and glanced to Sasha then Tasha with smirkie grin. " I can tell, she went all out...wow" she mused with a nod before looking at Tasha. "Thanks, it looks great... Doesn't it dad?" she asked tilting her head softly as she peered over to the man snuggling with Tasha. They looked so cute she couldn't help but awww with a the same smirkie smile.

Dean only smiled and rolled his eyes at his daughter before hugging Tasha closer. "It looks fabulous, Dear" He chimed before giving Tasha a small peck on the cheek before looking at both the girls. He was happy to see them getting along so well, and more to the point everyone seemed to like everyone and it was all going better than expected and he loved it. In this moment he was at peace, loving seeing Rain smile like she use to. Sasha and Tasha were the key to both their happiness.

Sasha looked at her and smiled, "Yeah my mom does a good job and when she wants to fly at it she does." She said happily as she hugged her sister to be. Her mother was always so spirited about things such as that. Tasha's mind always knew only to go higher then to stand still and Sasha knew that her mother always did a million percent and loved that her sis to be appreciated her mother's efforts.

Tasha giggled and kissed his cheek back. Tasha loved that her daughter and his were doing so well. She had thought that they might not get along but in the long run it seemed that she had picked the right man. This knight in shining armor had a daughter for her own to play with as well as allowed her to be with him. He was so sweet and the way he did things just swept her off her feet. The way he was so suave and the way he was so romantic drove her nuts. "Those two...Dean darling...they are doing so well aren't they? I think at this rate I wonder if we will be living together. I mean that is or was one of her fears was the girls didn't get along wasn't it?", She asked her lover looking up at him as her hands had moved around his body and not stopped.

Dean glanced at the girls with a smile as he felt Tasha move around his body. He smiled as he peered down to her before tipping his head back with a content sigh before looking back to Tasha. "I think that fear is gone now, don't you?" he asked with a smirk. "After all they seem to be getting along so well, I don't think they would mind... WOULD you, girls?" He question looking from Sasha to Rain.

Rain glanced up with a quirked brow before tilting her as she glanced to Sasha. "Mind what?" she shot back with an amused smirk of her own.

"Having Tasha and Sasha coming to live with us." Dean Mused with a huge a grin before pulling Tasha tighter. They had been talking about it but now seeing how the girls were behaving and getting along he didn't see any reason why not to spring the good news on all of them. Beside when they had moved here he had made sure they got a large home just in case things went this well.

Rain smiled and gave a nod. She had always been curious why he dad insisted they got a huge 5 bedroom. Now it made more sense. After all he did need a home office and Rain always wanted her own personal room outside her bedroom. Now she glanced to Sasha with a smile. "Well what do you say? Wanna be roomies?"

Sasha looked at her and smirked, "Of course, I would like that. We both like a lot of things in common and besides I don't like being alone." She said softly as she gave her sister a soft smirk after the first smirk that had appeared. Then it had switched entirely to a smile, "I would love to get to know you and like see if you like the same games even more then what we have talked about Rain." She said softly giggling and knowing that this was to be her sister first time one she was nuts about it. Her life was about to change and she loved where the direction was going.

Tasha looked at Dean and smiled, "Yeah I heard about that when we talked on the phone. I am glad that things worked out and that we might be living together soon. I can't wait!" She said happily as she looked over at the two girls. They had been acting friendly to each other and seemed to like each other in wise to have fun and they hadn't known they might be living together until now. With that in mind and how they are acting Tasha was aboard the wagon. She had just to let the landlord know that they were going to move out of the home they rented and move into the home that Dean had moved into.

Rain smiled and nodded before giggling in a childish way before glancing at her dad whom seemed to caught up to Tasha to notice her glancing at him. Rain then turned her attention back to Sasha with another giggle before thinking over the house. Most of the top floor was hers, her Father prefer the ground floor, leaving the girls the top floor to do with as they pleased. Rain smiled again before tilting her head to the side. "Dad, when will they be moving in?"

Dean looked over to Rain before looking to Sasha then Tasha. "Whenever Tasha had all the thin with the landlord tied up and they're ready to I suppose." he added with a fain nod before smirking. He hadn't talked to Tasha about this yet but figured it was as good as time as any.

Sasha looked at Rain and smiled, "I think that can be finalized easily and believe me my mother is quite the talker. She can get her way in most of things." She said as Tasha looked at her daughter some and let out a soft giggle. Sasha knew that her mother wasn't entirely happy with how she could easily talk her way out of things though it was just the way they got around sometimes. However when it came to other ways her mother would stop there since she had been with Rain's father for a while now though they had only met every so often and even that was without Rain and likewise with Sasha's mother. They kept it secret most of the time until now.

Tasha smiled, "Yeah I can easily get things going. Don't worry about it Dean, When do you want to do it sweetie?" She looked at him intently. This was up to him since they were moving into his domain. If it was hers she would have had to decide though they had already agreed on his home. Tasha sat there waiting for her loved one's voice to come and touch her ear like a kiss touched her cheek. She always thought of Dean's words heavenly even though they did have some disagreements like most relationships they worked things out and worked on what was wrong. However still had arguments due to little things but managed to work them out and stopped adding things to the fire.

Dean chuckled at Sasha's comment before looking to Tasha. "Hmm two weeks? That should give you enough time to get your things packed up and clear things up with the landlord right?" He asked with a soft cock of his brow before glancing to Rain as if make sure that was alright with her.

Rain of course gave a faint nod of her head, but her father easily caught it. Rain smile and looked back to Sasha with a giggle. "So your a pair of fast talkers then?" she teased with a poke to Sasha's shoulder. She was only joking and wanted to make sure she knew it before she glanced to Tasha with a playful smile.

Sasha giggled, "Well, we can be but often we use our 'powers' for good." She joked back knowing that Rain was throwing a funny joke her way. It was her way of responding as her mother laughed a little at it though holding onto Dean making sure he was still there now happy she could let out her feelings for him in front of her daughter. Though nervous about his daughter she had confidence as he had confidence with her as well. So Tasha thought there wasn't any other thing to say about trust between them or their children. She knew that they would hit it off well as Sasha knew they would too. "Yeah two weeks should be enough time right mom?", Sasha said to her mother as she nodded entranced by Dean as she couldn't help but smile as she looked back at Rain, "Want to head back upstairs?" She asked her soon to be sibling.

Rain giggled before tossing a glance at her dad and soon to be step mom. She rolled her eyes at her dad as he shot her a look as if to say behave. Before Rain grinned and nodded. "Yeah, maybe we can start a game?" she asked before running a hand through her hair as she glanced back to Tasha and her dad. "I think we get going before they get all lovie dovie" she teased with a smirk before standing up with a faint stretch.

Sasha giggled, "Yeah our parents will kill us with love. Lets get out of her and start a game! Which would you like to do right now Rain?" She said as she got up and headed for her room up the stairs as she knew that Rain was following since she had invited her in the first place. This was just allowing her to know that she was accepting her invitation. When they arrived in her room she quickly flopped into her game chair and looked up at her as she was near the Xbox waiting for her request.

Rain followed with a soft chuckle before flopping down into the seat next to her. "hhmmm dunno, what are you in the mood for?" she asked as she eyed the pile of games. She wasn't sure what she wanted to play but knew anything would be fun and after all it was and xbox so she didn't mind in any way.

Sasha giggled, "I thought maybe a warm up on halo 3 would be nice." She said softly as she stuck it in the 360's disk drive. Her eyes lit up as the new interface for the system appeared with an avatar like person of her on it. It was the new system that the xbox had developed for the new interface for the 360. She appreciated the avatar since she could admire herself on the system.

Rain laughed before looking at the screen with a nod. "Nice" she chimed before picking up a controller and smirking. "So do I get to make one then?" Rain had always enjoyed making an image of herself on games but by far she always enjoyed makign new ones that looked nothing like her.

Back
Top Bottom