Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steps sibs are pains (Com.Fluffy/Divine)

Sasha smiled, "Yeah been here most of my life." She said as she looked at her, "Did you move here or transfer from a city or something?" She said softly wondering looking over at her smiling.

"moved" she stated dryly with a sigh. "My dad has a new girlfriend and she leaves her, so we moved her to be closer to her and so on. I really didn't have a say in the matter." she laughed softly before rolling her eyes. "Eh, I don't mind to much, but I have yet to meet the woman..."

Sasha nodded and listened, "I see what you mean." She said softly as she looked at her. "So your father came here for some woman? I guess that he..." She froze 'breaking up' with their significant other is hard on the children. "I am sorry about your mom and dad. Anyway, ...you haven't met her yet?", She asked her looking over at her.

She shook her head. "Don't be, and no I haven't met her yet. I'm suppose to meet her this weekend or so I'm told." she added quickly before running a hand through her hair. "I'm not to worried about it... I mean, she makes him happy and thats all that matters...right?" she asked softly with a soft shrug.

Sasha nodded, "Yeah...it is just...I mean can you accept her as your mother?" She asked wondering. Most kids that had this normally don't accept the girlfriend as a mother for them. Maybe if they had been with them longer but this was too soon. Her hair shifted slightly as she moved it to behind her ear as she looked down and then back at her.

"No, but I will accept as his girlfriend and someone who will share the rest of her life with him. She won't be my mother but maybe on day she will a mother to a sister or a brother." she gave a slight nod before smirking. "Besides, if she has good taste in clothes, I wouldn't mind letting her take me shopping" Her smile widen with a soft laugh. "I've always wanted a shopping buddy who pays for everything."

Sasha looked at her and smirked, "Ah so you can get her to pay for all your things? Hehe. I don't do that..couldn't bring myself to do a lot of things that other girls just took advantage of." She said softly as she looked over at her, "I understand that she will never be anything near a mother so that is why ...maybe a sister would be good enough." She said commenting on what she had said. IT was the only thing she could do in basis anyway.

Rain only smile with a soft chuckle before shrugging. "Yeah... well this isn't the first girlfriend hes had.." she chimed lightly before glancing around the halls. "So wheres our class at?" she asked softly before tucking some hair behind her ear. She didn't know where she was going but merely following Sasha lead.

Sasha looked at her and smiled, "Right here." She said as they had gone down several hallways and gone down a long one and at the end they showed the class they were supposed to go to. "Rain lets go to class.", She said as she walked into the classroom hoping she was following. "I can't wait until we hang out. I mean we have somethings in common. We might have more if we sit down and chat instead of worring about classes.", She said laughing lightly as she looked over at the girl as she sat down and then patted to the desk beside her which conviently open for it.

Rain laughed at Sasha antics before going over and sitting next to her. "Well I'm free today, oh and tomorrow" she laughed with a silly face before pulling out her books. "oh and the day after that" she chimed once more before smiling. "I'm pretty much until the weekend." she added with a slight nod. "That's when I get to meet my soon to be step mom."

Sasha giglged, "Ah so you are free all this week until the weekend? Well, how about coming to my house tonight for some fun. I mean we can watch TV learn more about each other. I mean there is so much that we can do with each other. So yeah. Until you have to meet your step mom on the weekend." She said as she sat down and pulled out her notebook and looked over at her. Sasha wanted her to come over since she had so much in common and enjoyed her company.

Rain gave a heavy nod before smiling. "Alright, sounds like fun" she chirped with a tilt of her head, her smile wider. The bell rang and she turned her attention to the front of the class as the teacher started talking about the class work they were going to go over. Rain gave a faint sigh as she rested her cheek in the palm of her hand. She was eager for school to be over and go to Sasha's.

((Time skip ^^; ))
Sasha saw the clock ring and her and her new friend were in the same classes. Which it was so rare that she could be in such a class schedule that where her friend was in the same one. When she left the school she looked for Rain which had said she would come out to the front since they wanted to go hang out. The day had passed quite fast and she had to head to her home since her mom was waiting for her and she didn't like pissing off her mother since she could be a bitch. When she noticed Rain walking out of the school she waited for Rain to approach her.

Rain spotted Sasha and quickly waved and walked over to her. "Hey, how was class?" she chimed sweetly, tucking some lose strands behind her ear before against the books in her arms. She had waited all day for school to over and now she was excited to hang out with Sasha.

Sasha smirked, "They were fine, you should have known since we were all basically in the same class." She said softly giggling. The books in her hands meant she had some homework but didn't give a shit and probably would do them later. It was how she did things. She was the girl that did things last moment and not a moment sooner or earlier. It was more procrastinating then anything else. Though she smiled when Rain showed up, "Well, let me show you to my place, we can walk there actually." She said softly as she turned and looked back to see if she was walking as she walked down toward the gates of the school.

She laughed with a soft shrug. "True but it's always fun to ask." she chimed brightly as she followed her. "Besides, something could have happen that I didn't catch" she added with a smirk. "Also, I was busy doing other things than payin attention." she smirked with a soft laugh before nudging Sasha. "Remember?"

Sasha looked at her and smirked, "Yeah how can I be so dense?" She stuck her tongue out and then walked down the street with her by her. "Well, I at least I got somebody to hang out with tonight. Rather then going and doing something else alone. Not saying I don't have friends just I don't have much going on these days.", She stuttered and then looked at her, "Did you have a lot of friends from your old town? I mean were you popular Rain?" She asked the girl as they walked causally down the sidewalk as houses were on either side of them followed by roles of trees.

Rain only laugh and shook her head. "No, I had friends but I never thought myself as popular. I mean, I got along people and I had friends but I was no near the top of the ranks as it were. I was just friendly with friends." she added with a soft nod and laugh. "It was never really for me."

Sasha nodded, "I understand hehe." She said giggling as she looked over at the house that stood to the side of them as she turned and looked at her, "Alright, lets head in then." She said smiling as she turned up the sidewalk and then up to the house and opened the door and then allowed themselves in.

She made a goofy face before looking up to the house, looking it over with a soft smile. She gave a nod before following Sasha inside, again looking around with a smile.

Her mother appeared around the corner, "Hello, who are you?" She asked nicely as she eyed Rain. When she finished she went into the room and then began to prepare for the man of her dreams to appear. They had gotten together not too long ago and he had a daughter, she hoped that wasn't her since she wanted to make it special. Her eyes went over the plans for both him and his daughter.

Sasha looked at Rain smiling, "What do you think of my mother." She said softly, "I know my mother was not kind of listening but she had been so busy for the past week and I don't know even why she has been so busy. She claims it will be something great and that she said I would love it." She said softly as she looked over at Rain, "I don't even know why...but she won't even let me go into the kitchen and so far for a week I have been eating out in the living room." She said admitting blushing softly out of embarrassment.

Rain was about to answer but then stopped noticing the woman disappear. She only looked to Sasha with a smile and lifted brow. "Interesting" She chimed with a smirk before shaking her head with a laugh. "No worries, I understand besides I didn't come over to hang out with her." she added with a grin and nod.

Sasha looked toward the stairs as she walked around and up them. Beckoning her to come up. Sasha wanted to hang out with her new friend and show her the things she liked to do. Though she was into video games she had other things she liked to do besides video games unless the girl didn't really like them.

Rain followed her with a nod up the stairs and up to her room. She glanced around as she has been doing all day and smiled as her gaze returned to Sasha. She looked around her room before she looked back over to Sasha with a smirk. "So now what?"

Sasha's room looked very much like any other girls room. However she had a TV that was big screen and had a 360 and other things near it as well as DVDs with certain type of Japanese Cartoons. She had very large bookshelf of Manga that were nearly completed from reading so much. While her bed was only a twin though had some of her favorite cartoons on it. This was also followed by the color of pink. This was her favorite color and by far was on everything. The only thing it couldn't be on was the manga and other things that weren't allowed to come in that. Otherwise she had skins for her systems and so on. Her room wasn't big but it wasn't small. It was average for a girl that had that much things that she had. She had a window off to the side of her big screen tv and then had one on the side of her bed that shown some of the light of the sinking sun.

Sasha looked at her and smiled, "Like it?" She said as she went and sat down at one of the chairs in front of the tv. They were gaming chairs specifically for the tv and so on. She had them also for other things but that is what their main use was for. While she also had her bed for other things. She had her makeup and so on in different places including the bathroom that was in her room.

Back
Top Bottom