Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steps sibs are pains (Com.Fluffy/Divine)

Rain laughed with a simple tousle of her locks she nodded and dropped herself next to Sasha on her bed. "mm comffy." she teased with a smirk before taking a bite of ice cream. "mmm" she purred before glancing over to Sasha. "wanna bite?' she asked with a devious grin to her pink lips.

Sasha smiled, "Ah alright!" She said happily chiming on the request as she took a bite of the ice cream that her step to be sis had to come had put in her mouth. "Tasty... want a taste of mine?", She asked softly.

Rain nodded but put her ice cream aside and slowly leaned closer. Her lips still twisted in a smirk before she moved past the ice cream to Sasha's neck, giving her a quick nip before returning to the ice cream for the bite. "mmm good" she purred with a wink before grabbing her ice cream and taking another spoonful.

Sasha blushed and she smiled, "Hm, Good? I am glad." She said softly as she took nibbles off of her ice cream unable to think much at the moment. "So, what do you like to do besides that? Like watch movies or something? Rain?", Sasha said softly laying on her bed as she looked over at her to be step sis. She wanted to get to know her very much so and she hoped that Rain thought equally at the idea.

"movies, video games, running, swimming, dancing, you name it, I like it" she chimed brightly with a soft laugh before putting another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. "How about you?' she asked as she glanced to Sasha laying on her bed. A soft smirk creeping across her lips before licking her spoon clean.

Sasha smiled, "More then I do. I basically...just play games and go on the computer. My interest are electronic. Though I have done a lot of in science." She said softly, "Despite that I basically just a geek locked in her room." She said softly as she looked around took a nibble off of her spoon while finishing it she licked it off some.

Rain couldn't help but laugh with a shake of her head. "I suppose I should have guesses that by the stack of games." she teased before setting her finished ice cream down. "So how many boyfriends have you had?" she asked with a lift of her brow before setting on the bed beside her.

Sasha blushed, "Uh...b-boyfriends? I... haven't had any..." She said softly and shyly as if she felt inferior unable to get them. "I...have been focused on my games that I didn't really pay attention to relationships and I feel I would fail at them anyway.", She admitted as she put her ice cream down as it was getting too rich for her looking over at Rain. "How about you Rain?", She asked the girl wondering if she had explored that world unlike her. Though deep down there was something else besides not being focused on such subject.

She only shruged at her answer before proper her head to the side. "I see, well you can't find a nice gamer boy?" she teased before she lifted her brow in question. "Me?" she asked before shifting her gaze a head of her. "Well kinda... nothing really serious. Just something simple before I left for here." she explaned before sighing. "eh, it doesn't matter." she chimed with a huff then laugh. "Besides, not like it would have worked anyways...."

Sasha looked at her and smiled, "Why is that sis? Why wouldn't it have worked out? You seem very likable to me." She said softly and sincerely as she watched her bob around and just think. "I... just have had trouble finding one since often when I do bring them back for games they end up having sex or that on their mind rather then playing in halo or something. Men are complicated like that.", She said softly as she sighed finishing the question that her step sis posted.

She laughed before rolling her eyes. "Guys are pigs for sure.." she laughed again before brushing some hair out of her eyes. "Well I don't want to do the long dis thing.. ya know? it isn't fair to either of us... and besides.... he was kinda a dork." she chimed as she made a face. "not all that great to begin with." she laughed once more before sighing.

Sasha giggled, "I understand sis. I don't want you to spew crap that we'd know he like us to say about him." She said smirking though it softened into a smile. "I...just don't know where I lie on those terms with guys and whatnot. Mom has been pushing me to find somebody like all the other girls but I...just haven't approached it the way I should be.", She said softly as she sighed softly as she looked over at her step sis. She was glad she had another to play games with and so on. Though she had a strange feeling though her brain threw it for a loop figuring it out would distract her from talking to her new sibling.

Rain smiled as she listened to Sasha before nodding softly. "Well I don't see anything arong with that, though I don't agree with parents pushing their kids towards finding a certain someone due to socials norms." she chimed before casting her gze across the room. "I suppose their just trying to do whats best for us but what if whats best for us isn't what they're pushing us towards???" she mused though she slowly shut her eyes. "Ya know what I mean?" she asked softly, her gaze drifting up to hers. "I guess Its just me... I just can't stand to see people unhappy because of what is socially right or whatever." she huffed almost bitterly before drapping her arms over her forehead na dmost of her face with a almost bitter sigh.

Sasha nodded, "Yeah..that is where my mother and I disagree a lot. She believes in pushing us toward our goal though I know it is a bunch of rubbish." She said softly as she laid back like rain did though her eyes still met hers when she noticed Rain looking over. "She kept pushing me toward that one goal and I kept turning from it to spite her but now when I think about it my body and mind didn't really want it or accept it as 'itself'.", She explained as she sighed like Rain. "My mother always wondered why I didn't do much like other girls did and why I play so much video games. Though some girls do it just made her wonder so much as she apparently played too much. "My mom thinks I am a mystery.", She snickered and smiled softly as she looked over at Rain.

"Games are more fun du-uh" she laughed a little at the end of her statement before slowly rolling her eyes to meet Sasha's. "Your not a mystery...per say, your mother just doesn't see how much fun games are vs the twits she wants you to date." she smirked before making a face as if to say 'ew'. "Besides." she now sat up, brushing back her bangs from orbs. "Once you find the right person, you'll want to date and son on, she should be happy your not putting her through the emo BS most teen girls go through when dating. Hell she should be thanking you." Rain laughed again before giving a firm nod. "Yeah, she owes you one hell of a thank you!"

Sasha smiled, "Yeah if it wasn't for the fact that I play games and know how to deal with my love life my mother would have gone crazy by now! The emos in this town can be quite a pain specially if you piss them off. I have done that to a couple girls like that and they threatened my life with magical ends and so on. Also they wrote poetry and said it would slice my heartless soul in two." She commented at the last of it giggling at the thought of the fact the girl said that to her. Rain was interesting and she was glad that this girl now lived with her. Rain loved video games and she loved to talk to her as well! Both things she wanted in a person, sadly Rain was her step sis not somebody she could like or even try to date despite how her mother is a little nervous about touching the whole same sex dating thing.

Back
Top Bottom