Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver117 said:
The new musician couldn't help but chuckle at there small banter. It was knida cute though in a strange way. Smiling at his lover, the new musician holds onto her as he walk over to see Mao. "Relax, I admit I'm late, but it was for a great reason." He told her and chuckled once more. "As for fucking her right here, I have to thank you for the great idea." He joke and laughed. I could've guess she wasn't one for jokes it he didn't care, it was part of his carefree attitude. An attitude that Candy loves.

Turning to face his bunny lover. He kissed her nose before sighing. "To be honest, I'm really nervous. I mean I'm a teach a group of beautiful maids, including yourself, how to be an orchestra; Not to mention tutoring for those that need help. "What if they flirt with me? Or worse, tie me to the bed and had their way with me?" He was knew full well that he belonged to Candy and Candy only. It was part of the deal with Ebony that they agreed upon. Yet, he doesn't live there and don't know much, so who knows.

She slapped his arm."Oh honestly, do you want to make it a show and have everyone always watched while you do me."She said and smirked playfully at him.Rubbing his shoulders, easing the tension out a bit, she reassured him."Don't worry, you'll do fine.You're a great teacher my love."She laughed."And no one dares to touch you, Mistress Ebony has made that clear or else they might get punished by her.....though....they might want that and no doubt purposely try to seduce you."She laughed."Oh I'm just kidding.Besides, they know how possesive an anthro like me can get.One should never cross an anthro once they have claimed someone as their mate, because if they do, things might get gory and the last thing Ebony wants is blood on her European carpet and nicely waxed floors."
luatesh said:
Even though Mao looked in good health she was actually vary ill making it were she could not eat many different foods all the time so she eats foods that would stay down in her gut so the chief dose not bothering her and was also a long time Friend Mao use to make cake with him when she was a child so he spoils her as much as she can.
Mao says to her in reply after finishing the bread " he dose not really care even if you did tell me as long as I don't eat it all no harm done now can you stop embarrassing your self in the lobby" she had said as she ripped the page about drake out of the note book and in a poof of smoke it goes Ebony desk.
She hated watching every one lovie dovie cause she could not have sex often cause she was ill but next she had check her schedule seeing that it was time to give Yukimo her tea as she hands her the cup and plate then pours in the tea once she was done pour she had started coughing so she covered her mouth with her handkerchief.
Seeing the there was blood on it when she was done coughing she hides it and puts it away.
((Sweety, Yukimo is blind and mute and she's simpy standing there, trying to figure out where to go without bumping into things.So you might want to fix that))

Lustfull_Sin said:
She slapped his arm."Oh honestly, do you want to make it a show and have everyone always watched while you do me."She said and smirked playfully at him.Rubbing his shoulders, easing the tension out a bit, she reassured him."Don't worry, you'll do fine.You're a great teacher my love."She laughed."And no one dares to touch you, Mistress Ebony has made that clear or else they might get punished by her.....though....they might want that and no doubt purposely try to seduce you."She laughed."Oh I'm just kidding.Besides, they know how possesive an anthro like me can get.One should never cross an anthro once they have claimed someone as their mate, because if they do, things might get gory and the last thing Ebony wants is blood on her European carpet and nicely waxed floors."

"You weren't complaining last time. people saw us fucking." He whispered and gently stroked her tail. A smile came to his face when she believed in him. "Thanks for the reassurance sweetie. I will do my best." he chuckled and kissed her once more. He didn't know much about anthro's but from her word about others trying to clam him from Candy didn't suit well. He loves her and did want to see blood as well, espically hers. "Well, sense I am here I better prepare myself. Care to lead the way, my lovely assisstant?" He continued to stroke her tail knowing she wouldn't say no to him.

Nyarly said:
As her orgasm wore off, Mai was breathing hard. It seemed more intense this time than the two orgasms before, but his cock in her pussy just felt too good. When he pulled it out of her, a mix of his cum and her juices ran out of her pussy and down onto the bed. She still felt the pain from the struggling on her wrists, but even now it didn't really bother her. She smiled up at Alex, happy that he was so pleased with her, and enjoyed the kiss.

"I'm not sure, master..." the catgirl replied. "But I guess I deserve some kind of punishment, since I'm such a naughty girl..."

She looked at him, playfully innocent, curious at what he would think of next.

"Indeed you have Mai. But I love it that way." He said and kiss her with a great deal of passion. He was loving how this story was unfolding. Now doubt he'll come back here, whenever he needs some 'insperation' for his next book. He takes the keys to the shackles and releases herwrists and ankles. Though he freed her, it didn't mean he was done with her, not by a long shot. With her sitting up and him kissing her soft lips. His anhd begins to toy with her ears and tail. "You have been so naughty that you deserve a nice hard spanking." he whispered in her ear. To his luck he sees a nice wodden paddle on the toy wall.

luatesh said:
Even though Mao looked in good health she was actually vary ill making it were she could not eat many different foods all the time so she eats foods that would stay down in her gut so the chief dose not bothering her and was also a long time Friend Mao use to make cake with him when she was a child so he spoils her as much as she can.
Mao says to her in reply after finishing the bread " he dose not really care even if you did tell me as long as I don't eat it all no harm done now can you stop embarrassing your self in the lobby" she had said as she ripped the page about drake out of the note book and in a poof of smoke it goes Ebony desk.
She hated watching every one lovie dovie cause she could not have sex often cause she was ill but next she had check her schedule seeing that it was time to give Yukimo her tea Mao said to Yukimo " miss it is time for your tea what type of tea would you like today I can have it done in a few mins also would you like to have some bread or sweets with the tea" she had said then she had started coughing so she covered her mouth with her handkerchief.Seeing the there was blood on it when she was done coughing she hides it and puts it away As she said to her self " I need to hide this mother Ebony worries about me to much" then returns to the service of Yukimo .

Yukimo's ears perked upon hearing a sweet, innocent voice.Not knowing where it was coming from, she simply looked away and smiled.Mao had been the sweetest thing to have ever join the Manor and Yukimo was grateful.If it werent for the little kitsune, Yukimo would be in loads of trouble.Raising her hands, she began to sign to Mao."Thank you Mao.Bread would be fine with my tea."She said.With her ears twiching, she could hear singing coming from the Tea Room.It seems some of the maids have begun with mid morning entertainment."I shall wait in the Tea Room Mao, so bring the tea there."Yukimo was about to pet Mao's head, but restrained her hand.The last thing she wanted to do was pet air.

Using the sound of the singing, Yukimo guided herself towards the Tea Room.Waiving her hand, hoping to catch Drake and CAndy's attention, she signed."Good luck to you Master Drake and Candy."She said and waved the happy couple good bye.

Silver117 said:
"You weren't complaining last time. people saw us fucking." He whispered and gently stroked her tail. A smile came to his face when she believed in him. "Thanks for the reassurance sweetie. I will do my best." he chuckled and kissed her once more. He didn't know much about anthro's but from her word about others trying to clam him from Candy didn't suit well. He loves her and did want to see blood as well, espically hers. "Well, sense I am here I better prepare myself. Care to lead the way, my lovely assisstant?" He continued to stroke her tail knowing she wouldn't say no to him.

"T-That was different.It was work."She huffed, but then squeaked when he grabbed at her tail."And its my duty to reassure you."She teased and kissed his cheek."Now come on.We need to get you set up and ready if your gonna teach a bunch of young girls."Taking his hand, she was about to lead him towards the stairs, until Yukimo called out.Smilng, she called out to the fox woman."Take care Yukimo.I'm sure Drake will come up with a nice song for you to dance to."Looking at Drake, she smiled."If your wondering if Yukimo needs help, she doesnt...unless she asks.She tries to do things on her own, unless when it comes to talking to someone, then she needs help there."guiding him once more, Candy led him towards the stairs, but instead of ascending them, she led him towards the door on the side, where the Music Room was kept.

Yajirobe said:
Saito was please to get the kiss from Kasumi, he could feel her lips against his, she was quiet a wonderful kisser, when he parted, he turned a bit and saw Mai making a move on him as well. he returned the kiss with a bit of lust and passion as well as he pressed his own tongue against her's as they twisted around each other.

He heard clearly Kasumi's statement into his ear, which caused him to smile inwardly as he didn't mind that fact a bit. Feel Mai's kiss as well as the statement from Kasumi about Mai he smiled as he looked at the pair of them, "Well now, I think we need to see just how naughty she is," he commented to Kasumi as he let his finger slip around her and press against her covered womanhood rubbing it gently. "I see what you mean," he commented to Kasumi, his other hand having found its way to groping her at the same time, "I have a feeling you are more then a bit naught yourself too," he said with a grin, "as am I."

"Indeed, it's always better to see it for yourself," Kasumi replied.

Feeling his finger against her crotch, clasped in panties, Mai gasped and moaned softly as he rubbed it. The wetness of her pussy stained her panties, making it quite apparent how aroused she already was. Her sister moaned softly herself, as Saito touched her too. While she wasn't as horny as Mai, she became wetter and wetter. The nipples of both twins were quite hard and poked visibly through the fabric, making it apparent that none of them was wearing a bra.

"Not as much as my dear sister," Kasumi said, her hand roaming over his chest. "But you are right, that I'm very naughty. And it's nice to hear that you are too..."

Like her sister before, Kasumi slipped her hand under his shirt and caressed his bare chest, enjoying him fondling her. Mai stood aside, lifting her skirt a little and watched them, a visible blush on her cheeks.

Silver117 said:
"Indeed you have Mai. But I love it that way." He said and kiss her with a great deal of passion. He was loving how this story was unfolding. Now doubt he'll come back here, whenever he needs some 'insperation' for his next book. He takes the keys to the shackles and releases herwrists and ankles. Though he freed her, it didn't mean he was done with her, not by a long shot. With her sitting up and him kissing her soft lips. His anhd begins to toy with her ears and tail. "You have been so naughty that you deserve a nice hard spanking." he whispered in her ear. To his luck he sees a nice wodden paddle on the toy wall.

Mai replied the kiss passionately. Even after so many orgasms, she didn't want to stop yet and anticipated what would come next. When he unlocked the shackles, she wondered if he wanted to end it, but not for long until she realized that this was not the case. She sighed and giggled a bit when he petted her ears and tail. It was always nice when a guest appreciated her feline features.

As he told her what he would do next, Mai became more excited again. Even more when she noticed how he eyed the paddle. The catgirl lay down on her belly and looked innocently up to him.

"Yes, master," she said obediently. "Give this naughty girl the punishment, she needs..."

Lustfull_Sin said:
"T-That was different.It was work."She huffed, but then squeaked when he grabbed at her tail."And its my duty to reassure you."She teased and kissed his cheek."Now come on.We need to get you set up and ready if your gonna teach a bunch of young girls."Taking his hand, she was about to lead him towards the stairs, until Yukimo called out.Smilng, she called out to the fox woman."Take care Yukimo.I'm sure Drake will come up with a nice song for you to dance to."Looking at Drake, she smiled."If your wondering if Yukimo needs help, she doesnt...unless she asks.She tries to do things on her own, unless when it comes to talking to someone, then she needs help there."guiding him once more, Candy led him towards the stairs, but instead of ascending them, she led him towards the door on the side, where the Music Room was kept.

Drake nod his head as he listen to her about the silver tailed fox. "I see, amazing. I'll make sure she and the other girls have good music to preform to." He smiled and walks with her. Down the halls he went as he went with her. He thought they were going up again, but he sees her taking him to a door to the music room. "I really miss this place." He tells her as he strums his guitar. the echo of sound bounced against the walls lighting his ears.Hi tha holds his lover close and smiles. "But I miss you even more." He said and kisses her.

Nyarly said:
Mai replied the kiss passionately. Even after so many orgasms, she didn't want to stop yet and anticipated what would come next. When he unlocked the shackles, she wondered if he wanted to end it, but not for long until she realized that this was not the case. She sighed and giggled a bit when he petted her ears and tail. It was always nice when a guest appreciated her feline features.

As he told her what he would do next, Mai became more excited again. Even more when she noticed how he eyed the paddle. The catgirl lay down on her belly and looked innocently up to him.

"Yes, master," she said obediently. "Give this naughty girl the punishment, she needs..."

"Of course, you deserve it." He chuchled ans sees in in position. Just to tease her, he spreads her legs and licked her dripping wet pussy once. He smirked as he heads to the wall and grabs the paddle. "Okay slave, lets here it. How naughty a girl are you?" He chuckled and strikes her ass with the paddles a few times. He made sure it wan't too her for her, but enough to make her sqeak and tremble.

It happened before that a guest was hitting her too hard, making it very uncomfortable, so she was a bit vary of things like this. However, by now she trusted Alex enough that she just let him do. She moaned when he licked her sensitive pussy, whose juices was staining the sheets, nearly a bit disappointed when he only did it once. But her anticipation rose when he took the paddle and she prepared herself for her punishment.

When the wood stroked her ass, she cried out and twitched a little. It wasn't too hard, but strong enough that she really felt the sweet pain.

"Very... very naughty, master," Mai replied, lifting her ass a little. "I'm sorry, but I can't help it..."

"You're so bad Mai." He said and paddled her again. He loved how she cried out with the mix of pain and pleasure. "Again. my naughty slave." he said hitting her ass again. He stops paddling her for a moment to kiss her red ass and licked her pussy a few times. It's always good to add pleasure to the pain when punishing someone as sexy as her. "If you want more of my licks you got to beg like the slutty kitty your are." he chuckled and continued her paddling punishment.

The catgirl cried out again, as he continued hitting her. With every hit, the skin on her ass became redder and redder and the pain, just as the pleasure, became more intense. It seemed to engulf her entire body, making her very excited. Her juices dripped out of her pussy onto the bed, making her arousal very apparent. She moaned loudly when he licked her again, clearly wanting more.

"Please, lick me more... Ah!" Mai begged, as he hit her. "I need it, master. My pussy is so wet... Ah! Please, lick my pussy!"

OCC: Hope I'm posting in the right place.

Fenrir Kallum had only arrived in town where the manor was located, he was just glad that he would be able to be in a place that he could spend his gold in. Opening the door Fenrir walked into the manor, he looked around for only a moment before he walked in further wondering who he had to speak to first before he could look around some more, he was half expecting someone to be at the door to tell him where to go from here. Fenrir stopped walking for a moment before he looked around the room once more. He smiled at the girls and wondered if he would be able to use one of the girls soon.

Mao had watched Yukimo leave then went into the kitchen and made some tea made with two packets a scoop of honey and some fresh fruit juice making a vary calming tea then grabbed a fresh slice of bread buttered it and placed it on a plate.
Next she had grabbed the tea and the bread and walked it to Yukimo then said to her " miss hears you bread and your tea" place the cup in her hand then the plat on the table next her then she had next sat next to the blind woman looking at her sense could not see her.
Mao had found the woman attractive as she watched her blushing then she leaned into to take in a good with of her scent witch was intoxicating to her soon she had found her self in her lap pushing her face into her breasts as she fondled then with her hands as she says " aww so soft and fluffy"

"You naughty kitty, of course I will." he said as he gave her one last spank. He dropped the paddle and spreds her legs a bit. His tonude begins to torment ner wet peuusy. His licks were slow, yet lustful. It was enough to drive any horny girl, or in this case catgirl, crazy with want. "Mmmm...so delicious." He tells her with a smile on his face. His hands begin to massage her red ass and stroke her tail. "You deserved to be teased more." He tells her as he licked his lips. He lifts up het tail and suprises her by giving her a nice rimming.

Nyarly said:
Following her to the bath, Keiichi's gaze rested firmly on the beautiful maid. Even though he came in her not too long ago, he really looked forward to fuck her again soon. And the sight if her naked, cum-smeared body certainly didn't lessen his anticipation.

When they finally arrived, Keiichi looked around the bath. It seemed quite fancy to him. Not that he had much knowledge about such things, but the interior design was certainly not cheap. But he liked the appearance. One could surely relax well here.

Keiichi didn't waste any time. He quickly stripped down again and entered the tub, sitting down next do Yuuki. The water had the right temperature, not too cool, not too hot, and felt very pleasant. He relaxed nearly instantly, enjoying the warmth of the water.

"You are right, I really like this place," he said. "And the water feels very good too.""

After several minutes of relaxation, Yuuki began to feel up on her Master as she tried to warm up for the next part of their fun. Her luscious boobs were rubbing on Keiichi's arm, gaining extra warmth and friction along the way. A silence filled the room but it wasn't uncomfortable. Without thinking, the made tilted her head, resting slightly on his shoulder as slight steam filled the room.

The wind howled and the raindrops continued to pound on the from the outside but it wasn't at all distracting. The blue-eyed cutie felt her body relax.it was nice that she have her Master for company. She brushed a strand of hair away from her face. Waiting for him to break the silence.

Silver117 said:
"Indeed, a nice room for the two of us sound good to me. Allow me to take you to one of manors great pleasure rooms." He said to her with a soothing hiss. His lips made contact with ers as he held her body close to his. He was still shirtless, but he didn't mind at all. It was quite nice in his opinion. After breaking the kiss, he carries his mistress in his arms and out the Tea Room. Being the troublemaker he his, he stole a few more kisses as he takes her up the stairs and down the hall. Passing a few rooms, he ses her down on once he arrived at a vacant room. "He we are." He said to her pointing to the door saying Nature Room. He opens the door and lets her in.

The roon was set like a forest. Plenty of different kinds of plants were displayed as well as a small collection of butterflies. The carpet as geen and it'll make you feel like you were steeon garss if barefooted. There was a small table and a bed with green and brown bedsheets. The toy wall had designs that resenbles trees. It was on of his favorite rooms since he loved nature. "What do you think mistress?" He sain with a smile.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Water splashed everywhere as Shade continued to pump his hips faster and harder, seeing his Mistress's body bounce up and down from his thrusting.He grunted, breathing hard and sucking in breathe everytime he was close to cumming, but he kept himself.He wanted this to last."oh fuck Mistress.So good.Your cute pussy is so good"He moaned, dipping his head down and captured her mouth with his, drinking in every moan that left her mouth and takin it into his.Groaning, he bucked his hips forward hard, sending a good bit of water from the tub and onto the floor.

Releasing her ankle, Shade wrapped his arms around his waist and brought her up, his legs folding themselves and he now settled her on his lap, bucking her hips from under her while he held onto her small body, keeping her close.With her breasts rubbing along his chest, the feeling and fricktion sent shivers down his spine and all along his skin.Kissing her still, he thrusting his tongue in her mouth, fucking it like he was fucking her pussy, in and out and all over his tongue licked.Shade was out of control, his body and mind all focused on fucking this delicious succubus."Mistress, I can't....control myself.Your driving me insane."He said, one hand reaching down to rub the base of her tail, take hold of if and jerk it off almost, his under hand moved down, his middle finger rubbing and pressing against her tight little ass hole."Ride me Mistress.Ride your servant, own this dick of mine."he begged, licking her lips and down to her neck, sucking on it and leaving little marks.

Silver117 said:
Drake nod his head as he listen to her about the silver tailed fox. "I see, amazing. I'll make sure she and the other girls have good music to preform to." He smiled and walks with her. Down the halls he went as he went with her. He thought they were going up again, but he sees her taking him to a door to the music room. "I really miss this place." He tells her as he strums his guitar. the echo of sound bounced against the walls lighting his ears.Hi tha holds his lover close and smiles. "But I miss you even more." He said and kisses her.

She blushed and kissed him in return, then pushed him away and placed her finger on his lips."Concentrate.Your on duty remember.You're here to teach fine girls like me lovely music."she teased and kissed his nose.When they reached a set of double doors, inside, voices could be hear, as well as a few instruments being played."I guess the ladies are waiting."She chuckled and opened the doors.Inside, atleast fifteen females in different style school uniforms milled around, holding intruments of various kind.This music room was much more smaller, then the one Candy had showed Drake the last time."Mistress Ebony wishes for you to teach the girls in this room.More sound proof, that way if they suck, no one would here it."

"The only thing we suck at is cocks, so shut it Candy."Said an elfs and everyone laughed.

Candy stuck her tongue out and pushed Drake infront of her."Alright, get your class together."She insisted with a smile.

luatesh said:
Mao had watched Yukimo leave then went into the kitchen and made some tea made with two packets a scoop of honey and some fresh fruit juice making a vary calming tea then grabbed a fresh slice of bread buttered it and placed it on a plate.
Next she had grabbed the tea and the bread and walked it to Yukimo then said to her " miss hears you bread and your tea" place the cup in her hand then the plat on the table next her then she had next sat next to the blind woman looking at her sense could not see her.
Mao had found the woman attractive as she watched her blushing then she leaned into to take in a good with of her scent witch was intoxicating to her soon she had found her self in her lap pushing her face into her breasts as she fondled then with her hands as she says " aww so soft and fluffy"

Yukimo sat patiently, listening to the patrons and maids giggling and talking.The performance that was being done was about a wife who finds out her husband is a woman and not a man.No voices were used, just body movement, but thanks to someone who told her what it was about, she smiled.Everyone was having a good time.Just as she was enjoying the laughter, she smelled something sweet.Yukimo new Mao had arrived with her tea and usual buttery bread.She inclined her head, then gestured with her hand a Thank You, to Mao.She sipped at her tea and sighed silently.

That was what she loved about the little foxling.The kind service.Moving her hand, she felt for the bread, then broke a small piece.Feeling Mao very close, Yukimo knew what the little thing was goin to do.She leaned back and felt Mao perch herself on her lap, ten her breasts were fondled, not in a lewd manner, but in a way where it seemed it was achild loving the softness.She giggled silently and wrapped her arms around Mao, her hand petting the little foxlings head, then rubbed her ears.Yukimo lvoed this.The attention, she also loved Mao.It reminded Yukimo of the child she bore and lost and mao, in a sense, was a replacement, someone to fill in the empty hole that lingered in her heart.Breaking another little piece of bread, she offered it to Mao and waited for the little thin to enjoy it

"Oh my..." Drake said and looked at them all. They were all so pretty in their diccerent school uniforms. All he could do was trust Candy's word and teach. Getting the motivational push from his lover, he steps forward and smiles at them. "Hello there. My name is Drake and I'll be teaching various music. From insruments to vocials, I will help all of you to be a great band. You have my word." He soon got his guitar out and play a nice tune for them to listen to. "Now then, for those that like to try an instrument first, stand up and introduce yourself. And also what is your favorite instrument you'd like to learn and play." he said as he stops playing.

When she offered her the bread she told Yukimo " no thanks I have had some already" she had said as she continued to fondle her breasts as her face wiggled between the both of them as she used her hands to grope the breasts them self like how her face felt warm between them and how they were fluffier then her pillow that was hidden in the rafters.
Another thing was that she loved breasts and she never grew out of breast feeding so every chance she got she would try to get some breast milk so she uncovers Yukimo`s breast by sliding her Kimono open and placed her lips on her nipple then suck on her breasts.
At the same time she had slide her tails down Yukimo`s legs rubbing them as another tail had went up her Kimono starting to rub the out side of her cunt with her tail but soon her tail had slipped inside after she got her wet.

By now, Mai was very horny and felt that she really needed his tongue on her dripping wet pussy. So, she was glad that he agreed. When she felt his tongue running over her wet swollen lips, pleasure felt her body and she moaned loudly. It felt so incredible that she nearly thought that she would come again any moment.

"Ah! Master, it feels so good...," the catgirl said loudly, her voice filled with arousal.

She cried out in surprise when he began to lick her asshole, but it felt good too and she moaned a bit more.

He smiled when her arousal increased by his tongue. Alex haled on to her hips as he attacked both of her holes. "Mmm, you deserve one more piece of punishment my dear." He whispered to her. He her her wet folds one final lick before placing her over the bed He gave his cock a big thrust into her pussy and smiled feeling how tight it was. He pulled the catgirls' arms back so he could get deeper inside her. He held on as he begins fucking her once again.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She had her eyes closed, enjoying the soft rubbing of the soft towel on her skin, until it was finally over.With a groan, she stood, wanting to be touched still, but alas, it was best to continued on with the day, else they would end up being sex hermits in this room.Following him, she slipped into the lovely green robe and tide the sash."We have plenty of spare clothes to offer out guests incase of emergencies."She chuckled, taking his hand and led him towards the door."There's a tiny dressing room where coat check is.Woman and men can go in and be fitted for a suit or dress, or anything in particular.The clothes are magically made."Leading him down the hall and towards the stair case, Nani said hello to a few co-workers, seeing them smile and blush when they saw Pike."You might end up with a few admireres."She said, giggling happily.

Descending the stairs, she went straight to coat check."A suit for out patron please, and might as well make me a cheerleaders outfi."She told the sexy looking troll, following him as he led them to the back.Inside, there was nothing more then a few mirrors and a random vortex on the wall.The troll pointed with his hand for Pike to move infront of the mirrors."This will be quick."

In a language unknown to them, the troll spoke to himself, starring at Pike and measuring him up.He needed no tools, for his eyes could easily fit a person.Going to the vortex, he spoke into it, relaying what he needed and within minutes, pants, a suit jacket, an under shirt and dress shirt came out, as well as a tie.Walking over to Pike, he handed the patron the clothes."Enjoy.."he said.Lookinga t Nani now, briefly, he went to the vortex and spoke.Not even a minute, something small came out and the troll handed it to Nani."Enjoy as well, Nani."he grinned and walked away.

Nani stared at him and raised up the dress."What, the...???"It was small indeed.taking off the robe, she slipped into the cut up one piece, the under swells of her breasts showing, almost to the point to where her areola would be exposed as well.From the front and back, it was cut up, exposing the spanky panties.The letters MM were encribed on the front and on the skirt."Hmmm, what do you think Master."She twirled, happily, showing off the black and green cheerleaders dress.

"You look absolutely stunning my dear," Pike responded with a smile. He stepped near her gazing at her carefully. "And even more naughtier if even that was possible." His hands slipped right to her spankable panties. A gentle light slap. " I'm going to have to punish you for wearing such a risque piece of clotihing." His eyes were suggestive. His grin worthy of the most devilish of patrons and workers of the manor. Taking off his own clothes without shame, he slipped on the suit that troll had given him. After, placing his jacket on, he was pleasantly surprised to find a pair of horn rimmed glasses. Pike had to chuckle at himself. He really was going to go get absorbed in this little role of his. It would be like high school. Almost like High school of course.

He placed the horn rimmed glasses on his face, and in a more stern (though his eyes and expression betrayed playfulness) voice and more teacher like sound he spoke to her. "Well young lady, You come before me dressed in a poor excuse of a cheerleader outfit. What d you have to say for yourself!!"

Greatly enjoying the pleasure, Mai moaned, feeling his tongue on her naughty places. With her arousal, her craving rose and she felt that she needed more. But she didn't have to wait long. Smiling as he whispered to her, the catgirl prepared herself. Only one last lick over her wet lips, then he entered her body anew. Her moans more intense, she felt his cock, not a bit softer than before, thrusting into the wetness of her pussy. Sheer pleasure ran through her body, which even seemed to increase a bit when he pulled her arms back, the hard shaft diving a bit deeper now.

Mai looked back at him, her eyes filled with lust. "This... feels great," she said, her voice just as lust-filled. "Please don't stop, master. Fuck me..."

He couldn't stop fucking his sexy maid, even if he tried. Alex was completely in a state of bliss. He hand one hand gripping both her wrist now as the thrusting increased in roughness and speed. "Can't stop...feeling good." he moaned out to her. "His cock was getting drowned in her juices as hi hard memberd rubbed her insides and her g0spot. He finally let go of her wrists and his hand got a handfull of her soft breasts. "Let's see if your lactate." He whispered and begins massaging her breasts and tweaking her erected nipples.

His cock continually pounding into her pussy, Mai's breasts bounced with every thrust. Even after he made her come many times already, her horniness hadn't subsided and she still felt incredible pleasure. Maybe even a bit more as her pussy took him easier now. When he let go of her arms, she gripped the bedsheets, still feeling his fast thrusts. She gasped as she felt him tweaking her hard nipples. Hearing what he wanted from her, she couldn't suppress a small smile. Indeed, she had some experience with this and her breasts were appropriately "trained" and after a while of continuous playing with them, a white fluid began to leak out of her nipples.

Alex could feel the milk coming from her breasts and on to his fingers. A shiver ran down his spine as he looks at her and sees her smiling face. He tweaked them more as his cock pulled out of her pussy and back in again just to tease Mai. "I must taste you..." He moaned and pulled out. Getting on the bed, he lets her straddle him so she could ride her favorite cock. His mouth made contact with her soft globes and begin tasting her breasts milk. he smiled loving the taste.

((http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22442))
((Above is my Character, Tekmon Xonic))

Tekmon had entered the Lobby of the Manor, gazing upon the very luxurious and high class interior design. He Smiled at how wonderful everything looked, and found himself appealed.

"They sure do know how style works here don't they?" Tekmon spoke aloud, complimenting the lovely interior.

He further observed his surroundings, and began to wonder where he should head first.

"It would probably be best if I familiarized myself with the area." He added.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony smiled, pulling apart the front lapels of her blouse to reveal the black see through bra she wore.The cups were almost small,her dusty pink nipples threatening to peek over the top seem of them.Smiling devilishly, she tossed the blouse onto the floor and her hands began to work the side zipper of her skirt, pushing it down and felt the soft garment glide down her legs, revealing a thong made of the same material as her bra."getting hot again?"She asked, licking her lips, her hands trailing down her body, her thumbs hooking at her thong straps and slowly pushed them down.

No where could body hair be found on her person, except for her lashes, brows and hair.Slipping out of her thong and tossing the little piece of cloth to the side, Ebony sat down on her coffee table and raised her legs, both high heeled feet resting on the edges, her legs spread to reveal the pink skin between her legs.She was going to give him the honor of removing her bra later on in the day, just to see where it would lead."Mmmm, feel free to touch yourself."She said, raising her left hand and slipped her middle finger her mouth, licking it slowly with her tongue, then slipped it out.She trailed her hand down and sucked in a breathe when she ran her wet finger along her pussy slit, feeling how wet she already was."Mmm, I guess watching you has already made my cunt nice and wet."She smirked, using two fingers now to spread herself a bit, giving him a good glimpse of her pink, wet flesh.

The young man blushed as he looked at her breast and nipples, he hadn't ever seen anything like that before in h is whole life. He watched her closely as he watched her undressed, he was fixated on her, unable to take his eyes off her even for a second. He smiled as he looked over at her and nodded answer her question unable to get anything out in words, his member harding at the display before himself. He felt himself rubbing his member without even thinking, he was rather excited by the show that was being performed in front of his very eyes. He blushed looking at her. He couldn't believe that a woman as sexy as this was around. He couldn't' believe that this was all really, it all seemed far to good to him, to be nothing but a grand dream. He was extremely happy with what was happening. He could feel his member grow and harden more and more as he watched her play with herself.

Nyarly said:
"Indeed, it's always better to see it for yourself," Kasumi replied.

Feeling his finger against her crotch, clasped in panties, Mai gasped and moaned softly as he rubbed it. The wetness of her pussy stained her panties, making it quite apparent how aroused she already was. Her sister moaned softly herself, as Saito touched her too. While she wasn't as horny as Mai, she became wetter and wetter. The nipples of both twins were quite hard and poked visibly through the fabric, making it apparent that none of them was wearing a bra.

"Not as much as my dear sister," Kasumi said, her hand roaming over his chest. "But you are right, that I'm very naughty. And it's nice to hear that you are too..."

Like her sister before, Kasumi slipped her hand under his shirt and caressed his bare chest, enjoying him fondling her. Mai stood aside, lifting her skirt a little and watched them, a visible blush on her cheeks.

He smiled as he looked between the two of them giving them a warm smile as he could feel just how wet they were both becoming. He smile a that fact, he liked these two, they would work out rather well in his opinion, he leaned over and kissed Kasumi and then Mai, and smiled, "Well now, I think all three of us are extremely to over dressed for this," he said smoothly.

He pressed his fingers into their pussys pushing a bit of their underwear in as well as he rubbed the inner walls as he took turns moving between each giving them each a long deep lustful kiss as he let out a gasp, feeling both of their soft hands against his strong upperbody was rather nice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom