Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
IC Description and Guidelines

Come one and all to The Maid Manor, where your wildest dreams come true. Love being pleased and waited on? Here at Maid Manor, any maid of your preference will be your little slave for the night. They will serve you food and drinks; they will entertain for you, even sexually pleasure you.

This Manor has many rooms: from a Tea Room, where you can, relax, drink tea and talk to friends as half-naked maids serve you and perform lovely dances that tell stories. We also have sex rooms, so you may enjoy yourself with either one maid, or have a friend and fuck multiple maids as you like. Each sex room contains many, many toys of your choosing. We also have a Show Room, so you may show off how slutty of a maid(s) you own or simply enjoy a few strip dances, lap dances and much more.

Each of our maids are either human or of a different breed, so choose what you like and have fun. Also, not all the maids are woman; some are men, and some of those men love to crossdress. You may also pay the Masters of the House and live at the Manor. The place can hold up to one thousand people. The Maid Manor is always open to everyone 24/7. So come inside, sit or stand and enjoy yourself here at the Maid Manor.

At the lobby bears a large plaque on the Grand Stairs with the rules engraved on it for patrons of the Manor. The rules are as follows:

In this Manor, all people must be respected. Meaning, patrons must respect maids and maids must respect patrons. Killing is strictly prohibited, even if accidental. Deaths that occur in the Manor, the assailant(s) will be punished in the worst kind of way or, they'll be sent to the proper authorities. If someone doesn't wish to do something, like heavy bondage, whipping or anything of such, respect the person's wishes and don't do it. The Mistresses of the Manor will not tolerate any stupidity or disobedience. If they say to leave, you will leave kindly the Manor and do so without resistance. The maids have the right not to pleasure a patron(s) if they do not wish to do so. Also, no beating of the maids, whether they be male or female. Any marks left on a maids body will result in dire consequences. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Room Locations

Lobby/Coat Check – Entrance Hall (First Floor).

Tea Room - East Side on the First Floor.

Show Room - West Side on First Floor.

Sex Rooms - East and West Sides, Second to Fourth Floors.

Mistress of the Manor's Room and Office - Second Floor on the North Side.

Second Mistress of the Manor's Room and Office - South Side of the Second Floor

Third Mistress of the Manor's Room and Office - East Side of the Second Floor

Fourth Mistress of the Manor's Room and Office - West Side of the Second Floor

Open Bar/Gamblers Room - West Side next to Show Room.

Kitchen - North Side on the First Floor.

Maids' Quarters - North Side on the Second Floor.

Hotspring Bath – Outdoors on the West Side.

Indoor Hotspring Bath – Inside on the West side; connected with the Outdoors Hotsprings.

Large Baths - East and West Side on the First. There is least ten large baths that can accommodate thirty people or more per bath.

Secret Room - Basement. Inside lies as a demon that gives pleasure to maids and female patrons alike. Enter at your own risk.

OOC Rules for the Thread

1. You must have a profile created for your character in the **Character Profiles** section of the Open RP forum before you can partake in the activities in here. And you must include a link to your profile in your first post. If you bring in more than one character, make sure you make a profile for them and post it in the proper place.
2. Please attempt to keep correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. People make mistakes, and this is understood, but at least showing some effort to keep your posts literate would be very much appreciated.
3. Post a paragraph consisting of at least four sentences, no less. One-liners will be not permitted. Warnings will be handed out if you fail to comply. If you break this rule the third time, you will expelled from the thread. No exceptions.
4. We reserve the right to refuse anyone if we feel they wouldn't work well with what we've established here. This is nothing personal, but we are trying to keep this thread respectable and would prefer people who show at least a measure of literacy and competence.
5. Give people the respect and courtesy, and they will do the same for you.
6. The most important rule is, enjoy yourselves. This thread is meant for people to have fun, and it is highly encouraged for you to get in there and use your imagination to help us create a fun and friendly atmosphere.

Enhancing Drugs that used to be provided in Club Blood Cherish

-Blue Pill: Enhances a males attributes as in cock size and production*,attitude, and stamina. (*Width and Length as well as amount of cum produced. 1 pill= double the size and amount)

-Pink Pill: Enhances a females attributes, such as breast and ass size*, attitude and stamina. (*1 pill=1 size bigger.)

Yellow Pill: Will un-painfully change a person's gender.

Purple Pill*: Adds animal and either male or female attributes to a person's body. Such as ears, tail, fur, eyes, body, appendages. (* The pill has been made to give a person one attribute of some kind. In this case, if you want a purple pill that'll give either you or your partner dog ears and a cat's tail, make sure you clarify with the buyer on which pill/s you want, since there are so many that were made for this enhancer.)

Mistresses of the Manor
Mistress of the House - Ebony Sinclaire (played by Lustful_Sin)
Second Mistress of the House - Shyrii (played by Sinful Bliss)
Manager/Third Mistress of the House - Cherish (Played by Lustful_Sin)
Fourth Mistress of the House - Avie (played by Sinful Bliss)

Maid Manor Maids (If anyone wishes to be a worker, let me or Sinful Bliss know.)
Myst - The Fairy (played by Lustful_Sin)
Shade - Hell Minion (played by Lustful_Sin)
Fate - Fallen Angel (played by Lustful_Sin)
Nani - Miko (played by Lustful_Sin)
Anne - Human (played by Killdozer)
Candy - Rabbit Anthro (played by Lustful_Sin)
Yukimo - Seven Tail Fox (played by Lustful_Sin)
Yuuki - Human (played by Sinful Bliss)
Vivienne -Elf (played by Sinful Bliss)
Mai - Catgirl (played by Nyarly)
Kei - Human (played by Nyarly)
Adia Grayson - Human (played by Loveme)

Technician- Aislyn - Human/Futa (Played by Nettik_Xes)

Maid Manor Bodyguard- Manine - Hellspawn (played by Lustfull_Sin)

Special- Korhon - Demon (Played by Sinful Bliss)

**((Ebony~Ladies and Gents. I will be posting here to let everyone know what Theme it is this week. Since it's hard to keep record of days passing, I'll just go with.....something. Hahaha. So enjoy the themes and feel free to flaunt your costumes ladies and gents. Patrons, please do enjoy. Theme choosen for the moment.---> Pokemon Theme~♥))**

Re: The Maid Manor((Important Announcement*))

Ebony smiled as she looked out her office window, seeing car after car, limo after limo dropping off her usual and new guests to her Manor. She knew some of them. Fine men and woman, working hard, earing top dollars in industries. Some of those people were just passing by, looking for a good time, wanting to get away from their work and live in the secret life no other person was allowed to see.

She loved tonight. Tonight was Tradional Japanese night and all her workers had to wear some sort of kimono, except for the cooks. She loved Japan, she lived there for eighty years of her life, always changing homes so no knew grew suspicious as to why she didn't age. She was a thousand and twenty years old. An ancient vampire according to text, but she looked at is she was merely thirty or so years. She loved immortality and what better way to spend life then opening up a Manor where dreams do come true and get fulfilled. She opened up the Manor about ten years ago. Talking to reliable sources, finding out about people who had dark desires. She found them, invited them, played with them and next thing she knew, they invited others.

Her Manor was booming. People donated, some provided clothing to her maids and even offered to help her financially. She loved it, loved the power. Tonight she would go down and celebrate with her guests, congradulating herself for keeping the Manor alive for twelve years now. Tonight she sported a black and crimson red kimono. The sleeves almost touching the floor. Ther front revealed her long, pale shaped legs and her breasts seemed to want to pop out. She kimono was held together why a gold obi sash, the thing pushing her breasts up even more, her nipples barely hiding behind the kimono top. Her hair was pulled up, pinned and decorated with wild flowers. She was ready and she stood from her soft leather chair and headed out the door.

She passed by maids who were busy about, getting some rooms ready, getting themselves ready and some just looking for things to do. As she walked by, they stopped, bowed in respect and stayed like that till she gave them permission to rise or until she left there sight. She gave them permission and they continued with their work. Some of these males and females she rescued. Out in the streets hungry. Some already prostetuting for money or drugs and others were slaves to other master and mistresses. She was praised, but she didn't mind. She couldn't stand seeing them in such a state, that and she needed workers. Ebony reached the Grand Stairs, smiling as people cheered when they saw her. "My fellow guests. Enjoy yourself. Tonight..we celebrate twelve years of your devoted contribution and kindness to my Manor. Drink, Drink and fuck to your hearts content. "She said and everyone cheered again.

Re: The Maid Manor

Rock_(Black_Lagoon).JPG

"What in the world do I do now...?" One voice, lost amongst the crowd of the many laughs and the pleasant talk of all the other guest, asked himself as the everyone else seemingly went about their business, some chatting up the maids that seemed to eagerly attend to his needs, as some others talked amongst themselves as the many maids served them drinks, appetizers and other such items. Honestly he felt quite out of place amongst all of these seemingly high class people, and unfortunately for him the man who invited him had already left him to his own devices, wrapping his arm around the first pretty thing he managed to find and almost immediately headed for the west side of the building leaving the confused guy to fend for himself.

"Do I ask for a drink? What are the rules? ... and did that girl have a demon's tail?" Recently things have been going well for Dante Hellhurst , though he couldn't afford college he had managed to find his way to the top brass of his employer within a few years, despite starting as a lowly mail sorter he now held his place at the very top of the enormous building he called his "workplace" looking down at the various ant-sized cars and people that passed by several stories below him through the big window that adorned his office. Yes, his office even had a window in it and at times he coulda sword he could see a few of his mail room comrades as they entered and leaved work, though in all honesty all the various features of the many "ants" he knew were people were easily mistaken from so high up. All this thanks of course to the random conversation he found himself in only six months before.

The company in an economic slump, many feared that they would be having to find new jobs soon, even Dante, he even put in his application at other businesses despite no one really hiring at the moment. In fact, he had just finished preparing his resume the very morning when the event that changed his position took place. Getting there a bit earlier than the rest of the workers, he had just gotten to work as he heard what he figured to be a knock on the glass doors of the building, and standing before him was a man who looked like he had seen better days. His dress shirt unbuttoned and his tie hanging loosely from the man's unshaven neck, at first Dante thought him to be a homeless person the stains on the man's clothing only adding to that thought, but thanks to the name tag that rested in the man's breast pocket he knew otherwise. Letting the man in, it had seemed the man had forgotten his key card that morning and was in need of some help getting inside. Walking the man to the elevator they eventually got to talking about the state of their workplace, and that's where everything began to change for Dante... Talking about how the company needed a face or mascot and various others campaigns the company could produce to catch the attention of the public, he soon found himself talking about this to the members of the board, the man he had spoken too being the head of the company. After that his campaign took off, much like his career, everything was relatively easy for him the ideas coming like a flood of water, well except for now, him utterly confused at what to do.

His boss explaining the establishment to him, the boss had wanted to take him as a sort of thank you gift for helping his company in its time of need, but in all honesty he didn't want to go at first, but eventually accepted not wanting to offend the man who signed his paycheck every week, especially since recently that paycheck had become all the more valuable. Unfortunately though he obviously didn't explain enough, Dante's boss gone before he could ask him any further questions.

Keane

There was one guest already in the house, though nobody seemed to remember seeing him enter. He simply sat in once of the many nice seats around the Tea Room, sipping a cup carefully as he kept to himself. His eyes were intense, taking in the sights around him slowly, his every movement graceful and precise. He was dressed in a simple, yet expensive black suit with a white collared shirt and black silk tie, looking every bit the distinguished gentleman.

He noted those that entered, offering a simple nod of greeting to some, and ignoring others, and in no particular pattern it seemed, people from every social class or clique either being acknowledged or snubbed, as if he could see the person inside and chose to only notice certain ones. Taking another sip of his tea, he continued to watch the crowds as they filed in and socialized among themselves, even participating in the occasional conversation now and then when someone approached him, though never for long before somehow managing to turn their attention to something else so he could once again be left to his observations.

The mysterious man seemed to be waiting for something, or someone possibly. It was hard to tell, his expressions showing little if anything of his intentions, or any emotion for that matter. He seemed largely disinterested in the happenings around him for the moment, simply biding his time until he could speak with the one he came to see.​

(Note: The Name at the top is a link to his profile.)

Myst smiled, bowing her head as she greeted guests who entered the door. There seemed to be more then usual, then again, today was the day The Maid Manor celebrated twelve years of still standing and having its rooms filled with moans and laughter. Myst was so happy, not because people were here, but because the Mistress was happy herself. Oh yes, if the Mistress wasn't happy, then none of the workers were happy. Myst turned, almost bumping into someone, but stopped, seeing he was rather...lost. She smiled and patted the mans shoulder. "Excuse, do you need anything or are you looking for someone."She said. She couldn't help, but read he still wore his work nametag, finding it rather adorable. "Master Danter...greetings. Were you looking for a particular maid Master, or did you wish to have a drink, relax, be entertained. We have the Tea Room where you may sit and relax or the Gamblers room if your looking for a bit of excitement."

The maid was a blunt kind of girl. She's actually a fairy, her wings hidden, so they wouldn't bump anyone. She had a knack for casting spells as well, depending on what her master or mistress favor during sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony laughed and conversed as she entered the Tea Room, people gathering around, asking how she was and what has she been doing for so long. Same answer to every question she was asked. She was fine and just running her Manor as usual. She invited some to sit and relax for a beautiful show was about to start. Everyone took their seats, some taking half dress maids with them and waited for the lights to dim and the curtain to fall. She didn't sit quite yet. She wanted to see how everyone was fairing.

Already she could see some of her maids performing sexual acts for her patrons. Some of her guests were being riden on, while others were getting blow jobs or getting finger fucked. Ah yes, this is what Ebony lived for, seeing other people happy. She turned about to leave, but stopped, seeing a dashing young man in a black business suite. She stared at him, her eyes locked on his. She approached, a seductive smile on her face. "Good evening, finding everything well my good sir. "She said, her purple eyes taking in his features. He had nice black hair, not too short and mildly messy. His eyes were intense, like that of a killer, though he dressed like a profesional business man."I hope the tea is to your liking. Had it imported from Japan. "she said taking a seat next to him.

((thanks for telling us. When I clicked on it I was like....this is a chick hahahah. And just so you know rage, Ebony is mingling with your characters, while Myst is mingling with Dante.Just to get it clear in case someone was confuzzled))

Keane

"The tea is perfect," the handsome stranger replied, setting the cup aside so he could stand and greet the lady properly, offering her a graceful bow. Standing straight once more, he offered his hand to her, taking hers and kissing the back before releasing it, his expression unreadable except for the faint flicker of curiosity in those intense green eyes. "Lady Ebony, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Keane, and I'm here to help you. Before you ask, I am unsure of the nature of what sort of help I am to offer, only that I am meant to be here to offer my services however they may be needed."

He took a moment to look the hostess over, appraising her it seemed, or perhaps just appreciating the view. It was hard to tell. The only thing that was certain was that he was indeed checking her out. "I am afraid I am never truly informed on what sort of service is needed of me when I am sent somewhere, only that I am needed, and often I learn what's needed of me when I arrive or shortly after. So tell me, is there something you need?" He looked around at the place, seeing the many patrons. The place was obviously not hurting for business, which only made his arrival more of a mystery even to him.

(I got that, but thanks for making the effort to clarify anyway. ^_^ And did you say my character looks like a chick? >.>)

"Ah..." Dante couldn't help but to be a bit surprised as he almost stumbled into one of the many maids maids, and from the looks of it she almost did the same.* Oh sorry, almost ran into you... *He said as he placed his hand on the back of his head, laughing a bit to help cover up his nervousness. He thought of asking her a little bit about this place, but seeing that she seemed busy greeting the rest of the guest, attempting to make his way past her that thought was halted as she patted his shoulder, his head and attention turning to her once more. "Oh, I'm looking for no one in particular." He responded, her attention now on him, he figured he would ask her about this place, she seemed like a nice enough girl.

But before he could open his mouth, she began to talk once more. Wait... how'd she know my name... He thought to himself, though through a quick scan of his chest he figured she just read his name tag, that rested snugly on his breast pocket, regardless of his new position in his workplace, every employee, even those at the very top carried a name tag, including himself. Regardless, he watched her as she rattled off things to do in the manor one by one. "Um... I'm not looking for particular maid or anything, actually this is my first time her." He once again laughs to cover up his nervousness a bit as he admitted to being a newbie. "I was wondering, are there any rules here I should know about?"

Myst could only smile, taking the man's arm, guiding him away from the over crowded lobby."Only one rule and that rule should never be broken under any ciscumstances."She said stopping at the foot of the Grand stairs, her face serious."The Mistress, if you didn't know, loves her maids and will do anything for them. If she were to discover that one was killed either accidently or purposely, whether it be from dying during sex or simply pushed, it doesn't matter the reason. She will kill whoever caused the killing. So the rules is no killing of the maids."Her face changed back to a smile."But you don't seem like a killer Master Dante."Her eyes were sultry...filled with lust. She looked Dante up and down, her tongue brushing over her lower lip."Are you sure there isn't anything you wish.Or anything I can do for you. I'm available if you need any for of release."She said smirking, hoping he would get the hint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony smirked, loving the feel of the man's warm lips on her skin. She motioned for him to sit once more and so he did. She gently, without permission either, placed her hand on his thigh, then turned to look at him Keane, fascinating name. "Never heard it before."She said smiling."And as for needs, I have many my good sir."she leaned in close, her breasts pressing against his arm, her hand cupping the side of his face and her lips almost brushing against his ear and she whispered, very cooly and seductively."The question is. Can you service those needs of mine?"She smirked, then pulled away.

She pulled away, though kept her hand on his thigh still."Besides my needs good sir. My maids are in need of lessons. Tell me..are you good at teachin?If so would you be willing to teach a thing or two about pleasuring a man or woman. Some are inexperienced, some were taught things I don't approve of, and some just don't know.So....do you think you can teach, or no, or is that not what you had in mind."

His eyes a bit wider as the maid's mood changed, her face serious and quite a stray away from her friendly, almost bubbly, personality he had been shown thus far. Listening intently to the one iron rule of the establishment, it seemed quite easy to follow. "So as long as no one gets killed, everything else is fair game...? I guess that's easy enough to follow." He adds, with a slight grin. Guess it would be hard to slip up here and get his boss in trouble, he thought to himself, not wanting in any way to jeopardize his new job. His eyes once again open wide as her mood changes once more, her eye soft and filled with lust, he had seen those type of eyes before but never at his intensity, it almost seemed like you had it to a science. Not helping but to step back a bit, not used to the maids of this manner just yet, or maybe just the way she acted, the distance was then closed again, once she leaned in and her wet tongue made contact with his lips, his thought process slowed a bit as he searched for an answer for her next question. It was quite clear what hint she were giving him, as he wasn't stupid. "Um... oh well, how about your name first then? I mean you know mine, I think its only fair if you were to tell me yours." He asked, hoping to give him enough time to come up with another thing for you to do... to him.

(By the way, am I to assume that Myst is wearing what she had on in the picture?)

((I had caught myself on that, so no that's not what she is wearing hehe))

She could only smile, bowing her head."Ah, forgive me Master. I saw your name and rudefully mentioned it without permission, nor did I introduce myself."she said looking back a him, her head tilting to the side, her smile still lingered. "I am Myst.And in case curiousity strikes at you. I am a fairy."she wanted to show her wings, but only if they were in private. And if they were in private, she hoped something would happen. Myst wasn't young. She must be triple Dante's age, but she never told any of her patrons that, unless they asked. Tonight she was sporting an indigo colored kimono with a black obi sash around her waist. She kimono stopped just under the curve of her ass and her breasts were pushed up to the point they wanted to pop out. She had two purple ribbons tied on each side of her head and the only makeup she had on was cherry chapstick.

"Anything else you would like to know master. Breast size maybe. How bout my favorite position or favorite toy."She teased, hoping that would get him to blush.

"Nice to meet you Myst... and don't worry about that too much, letting people know my name is what these things are for anyways..." He chuckled a bit, as he placed his hand on either side of his nametag and lifted it towards himself, he could barely believe that it said "Head of Advertisement" next to his name on the tag, when only about half a yeah ago his nametag stated him being the "Best Damn Mailroom Boy Ever" the words "Best," "Damn," and "Ever" having been penciled in by him on his nametag after a few weeks at the job.

"A fairy...?" He said to himself, while she looked quite human to him even though she may have been a bit short, not that he considered that a bad thing. But he didn't know exactly what to make of Myst's words, his boss not explaining much about the establishment before taking him, he had only mentioned to Dante that some of the girl's that worked there were "special" a word that could have meant anything to Dante at the time. Still though, after all the various cat ears, demon tails, horns and other such appendages, he was on the verge of figuring things out, though at first he thought them to be mere props for fetishes but upon further inspection they seemed much too lifelike to be a part of a mere costume.

Her speaking once more to him, the words struck him out of his little thought pattern, as much as the words breasts, position and toys could make any man immediately drop what he was doing and listen in when a women was saying them. "Um... maybe we could tell me those things somewhere private where it is just you and me." He said attempting to be bold, though his face pointed upwards, not being able to look you in the eyes while saying such a thing. It was very apparent that his cheeks were now a shade of red, as well.

(Hmm. Don't know which costume I like best, between the two.)

Myst smiled, taking his arm, hugging it and led him away from the bustle of people."I know a perfect room. The Mistress decorates every room different."She said leading Dante towards the Grand Stairs case and ascended them."Each room is has a large bed to accomidate atleast six people. a few couches, chairs, a large master bathroom and two walls holding "special toys" in case either a Master or Mistress wishes to use them on a maid or have the toys be used on them.

Myst sounded almost too happy talking about what was inside the rooms. When they reached the top, they went left, down a long stretched corridor, then turned onto another corridor, passing lots of doors, all different colors. She stopped at one that was a pale brown. "I love to use this room."she said, pushing the door open and led Dante inside. The room was decored like that of ancient egypt. Torches lwere lit on each corner of the room, the walls were a cream white, as well as the silk curtains and furniture. The bed was large cream canopy bed, with a see through silk curtain covering around it. Some of the chairs and tables were black, then floor being black as well. Like she said before, two walls on the left held rack after rack of toys, some lined in order from gags, to masks, to whips, paddles, canes, vibrators, dildoes, cuffs, chains, leather binding or rope binding."well..do you like it. She wanted a few rooms to be egyptiany, since she made a recent trip to Cairo, then the city of the Dead."she smirked, closing the door.

Dante leaned forward a bit off balanced by her sudden tug, but luckily with a slight skip and a short jump he kept his balance as she began to walk him away. As the both of you walked, he couldn't help but to look down as her already apparent breasts that were pressing against his arm, her breast already pushed to their limit in your kimono, now it seemed like the slightest moment from Dante would release them. *Looks like some places grow better than others.* He thought to himself, despite her short stature you were quite gifted. "Six people...?" He couldn't help but to mention, as he wondered how many times the beds were used to accommodate such an amount.

"Oh wow, this place is even more interesting that I first thought." He said, as she led him into the Egyptian themed room. Looking around he could help but notice the attention to detail, from the torches to the various other items that help to give the room its unique feel. "Well it wasn't what I was expecting at first, but I definitely don't hate it." He responded, as the walls aligned with various toys drew his attention, he was surprised to see the sheer amount of them, let alone not knowing what a few of the items were or what they were used for. "You weren't kidding when you said two walls of toys..." His hand reaching for one of the many vibrators, and soon holding it. It was much in the shape of a penis as the others shared, but this one was different in it having a pair of bunny ears where you would normally see a man's scrotum. Pressing the button on the toy, it vibrated ecstatically in his hands, and almost escaping his hands before shutting it off, he then placed it back on the shelf. "Wow."

(Just to let you know in case you didn't: *...* = Thoughts)

((Thanks for telling me))

Myst could only smile letting her Master get aquainted with the room.

While he was distracted, she undid her obi sash, feeling it loosen and then drop to the floor. She pulled her kimono off her shoulders, letting it pool around her feet. The only thing she had on was skimpy purple thong. What was amazing about fairy's was that they were like vampires. Hairless everywhere except for their hair on their head, eye brows and lashes. Everything was bare smooth to the touch. She placed her hands behind her back, smiling, waiting for him to turn and face her. “Not sure whether you wanted to judge me before we got started on anything. Also Master, I wish to know...if I am to you liking. If not, then I can get another maid who is more...bustier then I. We have a wide selection of maids who would love to be used.”She said, bowing, then straightened, her smile never leaving her lips.

He couldn't help but be intrigued by the room. He had never seen someone go to such an extent to fit a certain theme for their room but obviously, as he was getting to know himself, this place wasn't the type of skimp on the detail, except maybe on the few pieces of actual clothing the maid's seemed to wear. But he was okay with that...

"I honestly did even know they got much bigger..." He said as he began to turn, his smile turning agape as he laid his now wide eyes on her. Looking over her body, she were the perfect petite figure, slender, curvy and busty. Just from looking at her Dante seemed to have the heat from inside rise in him a bit, as he thought of words to compliment her, but as was the case this time around his mouth acted before his mind and he simply stated. "You're.. pretty."

Myst blushed, looking away.“Thank you Master.” she said bowing once again, then straightened. “Please, allow me to undress you.” she approached, her hands quickly tugging loose at his shirt buttons, popping them open till his shirt was pulled out of his pants and pushed off his shoulders. “Oh my, Master is so buff.” She teased, brushing a finger over his pec’s. Myst licked her lips, her hands slowly skimming down his chest, over his stomach and stopped right at his pant belt. “I can feel you getting hard Master.” She smirked, undoing the belt, then slowly undid the button and pushed his pant zipper down. “I wanna know how you taste..if..you’ll let me of course. Unless…you wanted to do something else.” She stopped, just as she was close to pushing his pants down.

“Master, am I going too fast for you. If so please, tell me. I …I didn’t meant to get ahead of you.” Myst pulled her hands away, looking down, seeing the bulge pressing between the V of his pants and straining against his boxers.

It was no lie that the girl moved quickly, in all honestly, she was light years ahead of any girl he could have compared her too. In many ways, this was a welcomed surprise, him not having to play any games to catch the girl's attention with her, at some points seeming like she was the one chasing. Not only that, she were good at it, her combination of openness, surprise and sweetness making him already start to grow without the need of a stimulation touch.

Though a pleasant surprise, Dante couldn't help to feel something missing from the equation, she had done all of the work for him and he felt like he hadn't contributed at all and now she was eagerly eying his bulge, him still mostly dressed what she were almost completely naked. He felt like he should do something about it, and he will. "I can't say you aren't quite fast..." He said as he stepped forward a bit closing the distance inbetween the two. "... but that's actually quite releaving." Flexing his fingers a bit in anticipation of touching her as his courage grew a bit, he placed an arm around her back and one on her chin. Pushing her against him, as he gently lifted her face up towards his, he said. "... but on that note, let's not get to the best part just yet, I want to thoroughly enjoy you tonight." His eyes beaming into hers, with all seriousness.

RE: The Maid Manor

Myst blushed, gasping when she felt his warm arm around her back, his body even hotter against hers. She looked at him, leaving up almost on her tip toes, wanting to kiss those soft lips of his. When he said she was quite fast yet, she was a bit relieved. She wanted her Master to enjoy ever second, minute and hour of his life here at the manner and enjoy with her. When he mentioned he wanted to enjoy her the whole night, she almost melted in his hands right then and there. "please..do as you like with me Master. I will please you in any manner you ask of me alright."she said and leaned up, kissed his lips gently then pulled away.

She wasn't suppose to do that. A maid never made the first move, ever. Either the Master or Mistress did, but since Danter was new, he didn't now all the rules, so it didn't really hurt Myst at all. Myst slowly trailed her hand down his chest, over hsi stomach and stopped, cupping and rubbing his bulge. "Master..I so want this...deep inside me..please"

Dante felt it easy to feel at ease with the small girl now resting in his arms, she was just so inviting, even more so with her lips pressed against his. That little bit of stimulation causing him to throb against his pants, his hard member pressed tightly against the light fabric and causing an easily visible tent around his crotch. "Anything...?" He questioned for a second, his eyes and mind now hazed over with a tint of lust, he continued, "How about for your first order, you just continue being you, that's been turning me on alot lately."

And it seemed like she took his advice, her exploring his body and compelling him to do the same. His hands dropping down her back, they trickled down her back reaching her butt and letting each hand rest on each cheek. Grasping firmly he lifted her off of th ground, enough so her toes could dangle in the air, as he enjoyed the feel of her warm and soft skin against his bare hands. Letting you back to the ground, once you had begun to stimulate his member, he looks down with an almost mischievous grin and said. "Don't worry we'll get to that, but you're gonna have to work for it a bit...* He said half-jokingly, as he once again grasped her cheeks and lifting her up towards him. Leaning his face down towards you, he began a soft kiss...

She gasped, loving his hand holding her ass nice and good. She blushed, feeling him raise her a bit, her breasts pressing hard against his chest. "Anything for you master..."she said and kissed him, her lips brushing against his, then she deepened the kiss, her tongue slowly slipping out and brushed over his lower lip. She pulled away, looking into his eyes."Open for me Master..please...I wanna taste you."she said and slipped her tongue, pushing against his teeth till he opened and she slipped in even father. Her tongue searched, then found his tongue and played with it.

Her hands slowly started to push at his pants, wanting them off. Sure she had to work for it, but she wanted it now.She pulled away, gasping, her face flushed."Master..c-can..I...."she hesitated for a moment, then spoke."Can I suck you off...please..Master."she asked, her hand slipping inside his boxers, her palm brushing over the head of his cock now.

For being the one being tasted, Dante still felt that she in turn tasted quite sweet in return. Her tongue eagerly searching his mouth for his, once they connected they began to glide across one another much like a dance, at moments interlacing amongst themselves as Dante continued the kiss with her, it broken but a moment later.

"You're adorable..." He said as he bent over and gave a quick peck to her forehead. "You've been good lately, and you've helped me out quite a bit here, I guess I can let you have a taste if you desire..." His hard member throbbing against your hand, much to the rhythm of a heart despite have much the hardness of a stone. she knew what she was doing, and Dante's cock responded in kind...

Myst practiclly beamed with joy, kissing her master sweetly. "oh thank you so much master."she said and kissed his chin, her lips trailing down, kissing his chest, then stomach, her hands slowly inching his pants down till they were around his ankles. She licked her lips, her left hand cupping his hard, heavy sack, while the other wrapped its fingers around the base of his cock. She smiled, feeling it throb.'Your so big Master..I hope I can get you all in my mouth."she said, jerking him a bit, then leaned in, her tongue brushing over the swollen, plump head, then she gave it a quick kiss. She trailed her lips down her tongue licking at the under side of his dick, till she got to where her fingers were, then moved back up even slowler.

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around, her hand moving away and placed firmly on his hip. She moved her head forward, taking in as deep as she could and moaned, feeling the head almost brush the back of her throat. Myst pulled away, then boobed forward, going back and forth, sucking nice and hard, though she moved her head nice and slow.

Lustfull_Sin said:

Ebony smirked, loving the feel of the man's warm lips on her skin. She motioned for him to sit once more and so he did. She gently, without permission either, placed her hand on his thigh, then turned to look at him Keane, fascinating name. "Never heard it before."She said smiling."And as for needs, I have many my good sir."she leaned in close, her breasts pressing against his arm, her hand cupping the side of his face and her lips almost brushing against his ear and she whispered, very cooly and seductively."The question is. Can you service those needs of mine?"She smirked, then pulled away.

She pulled away, though kept her hand on his thigh still."Besides my needs good sir. My maids are in need of lessons. Tell me..are you good at teachin?If so would you be willing to teach a thing or two about pleasuring a man or woman. Some are inexperienced, some were taught things I don't approve of, and some just don't know.So....do you think you can teach, or no, or is that not what you had in mind."

Keane

"I can do whatever is required of me. If it is an instructor you need, then I can be one." While he didn't seem to mind her being so close, he also didn't react obviously, being a man of extraordinary composure it seemed. He turned his face to look into her eyes, one side of his lip curving just slightly into a sly grin. "As for your own needs, Madame, as I said, I can perform whatever service it is you require. It's what I do, why I exist."

His tone made it clear he was no slave, however, nor did he seem submissive in any sense of the word. He was duty bound, though that wasn't always a bad thing in his mind apparently. "Just know this doesn't mean I will be your servant. I am here to assist you. I don't take orders, but I respond to requests. I give what is needed over what is wanted." He then brought a hand up to her chin, tracing the bottom with his forefinger as he grinned still. "Can you agree to my terms? If so then I can start work..." He paused to look her over appreciatively for a moment before he continued. "...Immediately."

Ebony smirked, loving the tone of his voice. This was one man no one should mess with, but Ebony had a thing about poking a snake and angering it. She could understand about him not being a servant. She wasn't looking for any, not any that were like him. She did like that he would be willing to teach as well as service her needs. She smiled, looking at him deeply, loving the feel of his warm hand against her cold chin. "Good...I'm glad you'll start. I'll be a little greedy and ask that you service me first, if thats ok. I've been rather....bored, using my maids. And I've almost done everyone here who visits."She said, not making that a joke."Maybe you'll be more entertaining."she moved closer, her breasts pressing against his arm.

Already she was liking this man. How she knew. Her fangs were elongating and throbbing, wanting a taste of his blood, but she wasn't going to jump him, not yet. She did eye his neck though, starring at the vein that pulsed and pumped his blood. She was getting horny, her hand gripping his thigh a bit."I will ask...since I'm a biter."she chuckled." Will you let me have a little taste of you."

Keane

The mysterious man simply grinned at her, almost amused it seemed by her request, but hardly surprised, his own keen senses having already told him of her nature. Tilting his head to the side a bit, he stroked her chin once more as his other hand now moved to rest on her thigh as well. "Of course you may, but do be mindful of getting carried away. For your own sake of course. I don't believe you'd cause me harm."

The truth was she really couldn't harm him, his own dark nature being to blame for that, but such things weren't suitable for conversation at the moment. He pulled his hand back, his fingertips teasing her chin and lips for a brief moment before abandoning her skin to loosen his tie and collar as he tilted his head once more, offering himself to her freely and without any apparent concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom