Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinful Bliss said:
Avie’s heart continued to skips some beats as the male maid clearly lusted for her at this point. Who can blame him? Like Shyrii, Avie was a sexy tart of a succubus who made men and women converge like sex zombies when she enters a room. The sinner had a thing of being competitive when it came to sex. It was somewhat unfair that her big sister gets to have all the fun here in the Manor -- fucking any good-looking guys she wanted without missing a beat. In the back of her mind, the red-eyed demonness wondered if she had lost her touch. Thankfully, the crowds around her and Shade changed all of that.

Her eyes fluttered a few times after the hell demon licked her ear. Thankfully, they were not sensitive like elves’ ear or she might have cummed on the spot. She didn’t want to let the patrons and maids know that she was a major wanton slut. The gray-skinned bad girl was rough on the edges when it came to being professional during hot, contested sex. But on this day, all of that didn’t matter. She was the center of attention and not her big sister. Her eyes carefully looked at Shade as he took off pieces of his clothing slowly and deliberately. The succubus pouted a few times to let him know that it was unfair. She would’ve got up and ripped off his clothing herself, but Avie wasn’t up to the fast sex these days.

His little strip tease caused some woman to whistle at the sight. It wasn’t long until he showed off his nicely toned upper body. The Mistress thought that she was going to pass out from that lovely sight. Her squirming and withering maid the elf smile with envy.

“I’m quite jealous of you today, Mistress,” said Vivienne who happened to play with her beautiful breasts for a moment. “You have many of the people very happy to watch you.”

Avie didn’t respond to the maid’s words nor should she have to. Back in the corner of her eyes, she watched her best friend leave the Show Room to get some fun for herself. Her attention returned to the hell demon started to play with his bulge, teasing the poor succubus once more. No man that she fucked with pulls her on the stings like that with such effortless ease. Shade was confident and very sure of himself that anything the succubus did won’t faze him. After he the hell demon took of the last articles of clothing to show off his body, some of the women fainted at the heavenly sight that their eyes saw.

She was then taken to the chair with her back facing him and the frontal body towards the crowd. The demoness moaned out in pleasure when she felt the tip of his cock right on her womanly folds, showing off how the Mistress was going to be fucked. Avie felt her top coming off as the male maid got a hold of her breasts. After a few minutes, the succubus smiled when he wanted to be touched. It was more of begging than an order, and she would reply to his request. Reaching back against him, her hand trailed down to find his 9-inch cock, touching its base for couple of second to tease him. It brought some ooohs and laughter. She didn’t forget that he was playing hard to get early in the encounter. When she grabbed hold of his length and jerked it, the naughty Mistress said in ear, “Now we’re even.”

Shade kept himself from gripping at her soft breasts when he touched his hard, throbbing cock and stroked it. He bucked his hips from under her and he had been close to letting his cum shoot out thanks to the little tease, but she held herself from doing so. Fair is fair, and he did torment her by stripping before her and letting her get a chance to touch him until now."Oh Mistress.."he breathed, pressing his lips to the side of her delicate neck, taking in her sweet, exotic smell.His breathing grew a bit ragged as she continued to touch him, making him teeter to the edge of spilling all over her stomach no doubt.

With his hands full, he began to slowly thumb at her breasts, moving them in small circles, before placing them between his thumb and index finger."These are so hard Mistress.I can imagine sucking on them, licking them until you can't it anymore."he cooed at her ear, running his tongue along the edge.With his cock throbbing and good to go, it was best not to keep her-and the people- waiting any longer.

Though it pained him,her released her breasts, moving them down her sides and took hold of her hips.He raised her gently, his lips kissing along her shoulder, soothing her, and slowly, he moved her hips so that his cock head was gliding back and forth along her slit."Mistress..."He whispered and plunged her body down hard on his cock, forcing her to take him all in.He groaned, so close to cumming inside her, but once again, thanks to some inner stregth he kept himself."So hot.So tight."he grunted, raising her body and lowering it, while his hips thrusted under her in smooth, hard thrusts."So wet, so good. Oh fuck Mistress. It's heaven. Your pussy is like heaven and I never wish to leave."Shade released her hips and went back to groap her lucious breasts, kneading them and massaging them, making her move her body about his lap and ride his cock how ever she wished.

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle was loving every second of Manine's attention upon her hot flesh as she continued to lick and tease at the half Drow's hot core. The Hellspawn was quite good at what she did as Giselle was barely able to form two coherent thoughts together amid the fog that had clouded her mind in a pleasant haze of lust and desire. Hearing her words did give the woman pause though as she stopped for a moment to look down at Manine. "Huh? If....you had a dick....what....is that....even possible?" She panted, almost screaming her pleasure when Manine drove a finger deep inside her sex shortly afterward. It was too much, especially when Manine purposely pushed and rubbed against Giselle's G-Spot, and she only was able to manage to ride the demon's two fingers that had found their way inside her pussy for a short time, grinding her hips against them and moving up and down a bit before finally succumbing to another climax again, this one much stronger than the first.

"Manine....oh Gods...MAAANINEEEE!" Giselle tossed her head back and screamed the woman's name, gushing like a fountain as she bucked and spasmed repeatedly before slowly coming down off of the peak, her every nerve firing at once it felt like as she slowly slid down the shower wall and onto her butt, almost blacking out from how wonderful it all felt.

Manine smiled."Anything is possible. Especially when you have a special little pill."He said against the Drow's sweet lips, her tongue soon flicking after. Hearing the pleasure cries of ecstacy was driving Manine crazy with want, but for some reason, she felt a need to pleasure this woman until she was satisfied and would have to find another to satisfy her like Manine was doing down. When the Drow cried out, knowing that she reached her limit, Manine let the Drow ride her fingers for a bit, before removing them and replacing them with her tongue and mouth, sucking and lapping up at the sweet nectar that gushed out from within the slick depths of her sex.

Once finished, Manined pulled away, seeing Giselle slide down against the wall, her head lolling to the side and her body showing much fatigue.Manine licked her lips and tilted her head back so the running water could clean her up a bit.She stood, and took the shower head, pulling it to reveal it was connected to a hose. She let the water spray along Giselles body, before she turned the water off and replaced the shower head.With a smile, she helped the woman to her feet, and guided her towards the baths, slowly easing the woman in and made sure she was properly reclinging against the edge of the tub."Give me a moment, I shall be right back."She said and went back towards the showers. She moved past them, towards a wall, where a panel was placed.Opening it, she saw that indeed the inside had been stocked with the pills that Cherish was producing. Each bath or room had certain ones, all different and if one wanted something that wasn't here, special requests were made.Manine took a small vile and opened it, popping out a purple pill and popped it into her mouth.Within perhaps ten minutes or so, she will grow what she so wished to use on Giselle.Returning the vile, she closed the panel and returned to Giselle, slipped in and sat next to her."I hope you are not to tired. You still need to enjoy this hto bath."She grinned with mischief.

AK89 said:
Zale looked the sexy girl over and was rather surprised."Im Zale andyes figured I would finally check this place out. He had to admit she was more than anything he had hoped for when he was told about this place. "So hows the tea here?" He was there for more than just tea but didnt wanna jump into anything right away.

She smiled, licking her lips sensually."Oh the tea here is fine, most fine indeed.But ther are others things that taste better besides tea-"She grinned"- like me that is."She chuckled, lifting her arm and slide her hand over his shoulder, arching her body into his."If you wish for company, I am available. I've just arrived myself to help out with my sister in this manor.You should be lucky to have one of the Manor Mistress's attend you on the first day."She smirked, pushing her hair over her shoulder."So tell me Zale, anything in particular that you were looking for. I'm skilled in almost everything.So whatever you want, I can surely provied it for you, that is...if you wish to tangle with me."when she smiled, her fangs showed, just so he can see what he would be dealing with.

Nettik_Xes said:
"I'd rather not." She turned her head, blushing at the suggestiveness of "enjoying herself" at the job, let alone at home in privacy, with the volume turned up so nobody could hear, and the lights off. The heat was making it worse for her, as her small body heated up quickly, starting to become slick with her own sweat, making the pale girl almost shine in the dim light. She wasn't like the serving girls here. Aislyn was a mechanic, so her duty was to make sure everything worked. She had no reason to want to screw everything in sight. "I'm the maintenance crew... I don't need to have the um... Talents that your other workers have. Truth is... I have no real sex drive to speak of." Not one that she acknowledged anyway. Any succubus with half a rank in sense motive could figure out she was a giant ball of repression. She practically smelled of it.

"Wh-What?!" She squeak in surprise and tried to shy away, but was firmly in place with the woman between her legs. It wouldn't be easy to get up, especially since Ebony would just push her down again. She grimaced at the though, her hands trembling but staying firmly in place. Her submissive demeanor was showing, but her repression was stronger. "I... I don't touch that part. As I said... I still consider myself a woman."

"She leaned in close, whispering in her ear a bit."And I consider myself alive, though my heart does not beat."She said and pulled away.With her hand, she slammed it against the wall behind Aislyn, her other hand, trailing up the girls thighs, her nails lazily touching her skin and stopped just before getting to the girl's cock."Touching this doesn't mean anything truth be told.But can you honestly think that I would believe you would touch your womanly folds and not have the urge to jerk yourself off at the same time."She smiled, and with care, ran her finger tips along Aislyn's cock, feeling it slowly growing against her touch.

"Know this Aislyn. When I wish to fuck one of my employees I do so and they must submit to my touch. I brought them here, fed and clothed them and in return they work for me in repayance for all that I have done.I want to see how beautiful you look like under the haze of pleasure Aislyn.And one thing you must know.Never keep yourself from anything. If you want pleasure, to take it from someone."Ebony slowly ran her lips along Aislyn's cheek, caressing it with her full lips, following her jaw and ended at the girls ear again.Without warning, she wrapped her finger's around the growing member, jerking it once and once only."You want me to touch you, don't you?I will pleasure you Aislyn. Give you what you so deny yourself and what others deny you."

razerwing said:
Delshyk's sensitive ears could faintly detect what could only be the sounds of sex. He smiled softly, looking around. Nobody had tagged him yet, and watching the half naked women was making him a little hot under the collar. He couldn't help it as his cheeks turned red in a cute blush. He wanted to show his friends wrong though, so he got up and started to explore some other rooms, shying away from the ones with closed doors.

Huney strolled the pathway, heading towards the luxurious Manor that stood before her eyes. She was glad to have called Cherish to give her a job once more, for Huney needed it...that and a good fuck. Lately, having random fuckings in her apartment didn't feel the same like when she randomly fucked at the club.To randomly bang someone in a sweet looking Manor, when that will sure be a blast. As she moved past a line of bushes, she heard some rustling, and peeked, seeing a few guys hiding behind a rose bush.How they were here was beyond her, for this place could only be found by either word of mouth or if you non-human. They must be waiting for someone important no doubt. Not bothering with them,Huney proceed to the front door, her black micro mini frilled skirt showing a bright pink thong under.Her breasts were semi held from within a semi buttoned down blouse, which was showing not only her pink laced bra and top swells of her breasts and cleavage, but her mid drift as well and with her hair up in a loose bun, she looked like she skipped out from school or a different kind.Black heels clicking, Huney pushed opened the front door, ot bothering to knock and took in the scene.

It was just getting to be all hustling and bustling, since it was close to afternoon, but oh well. Huney was glad to have send her luggage before hand so she didn't have to bother with it.Closing the door, she wondered where Cherish was, until she layed eyes on a young looking tasty treat, her mout watering at how young he looked. He seemed to be just wondering around, but perhaps he start wondering to her panties and see what he would find.Not even needing to check herself, Huney sauntered over to him and smiled, calling out to him."Why hello there. Were you looking for something. Perhaps someone to give you a little tour around this place."Which she hoped he didn't ask, since this was her first day here at this place."I'm Huney...unless you know me by my stage name 'Sweet Charity'"she giggled, looking him up and down."I didn't expect to find young guys here, ahh, but the youngs ones are more lively and hornier."

He looked up and quickly looked away, his blush strengthening. The girl had shocked him, his mind had frozen due to her looks. Still though, he kept a firm hold on his lust as he looked around. His friends knew he didn't talk much, especially to girls. Everyone made fun of him because he had never had sex before. In the back of his mind, he plotted on a way to get back at his buddies. The rest of his mind worked hard on forming a coherant thought, or sentence. The bewilderment was easily read on his face, as was his innocence.

(once again, I'm stunned by the details you and Sin add to posts. I need to learn how to do that..)

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade kept himself from gripping at her soft breasts when he touched his hard, throbbing cock and stroked it. He bucked his hips from under her and he had been close to letting his cum shoot out thanks to the little tease, but she held herself from doing so. Fair is fair, and he did torment her by stripping before her and letting her get a chance to touch him until now."Oh Mistress.."he breathed, pressing his lips to the side of her delicate neck, taking in her sweet, exotic smell.His breathing grew a bit ragged as she continued to touch him, making him teeter to the edge of spilling all over her stomach no doubt.

With his hands full, he began to slowly thumb at her breasts, moving them in small circles, before placing them between his thumb and index finger."These are so hard Mistress.I can imagine sucking on them, licking them until you can't it anymore."he cooed at her ear, running his tongue along the edge.With his cock throbbing and good to go, it was best not to keep her-and the people- waiting any longer.

Though it pained him,her released her breasts, moving them down her sides and took hold of her hips.He raised her gently, his lips kissing along her shoulder, soothing her, and slowly, he moved her hips so that his cock head was gliding back and forth along her slit."Mistress..."He whispered and plunged her body down hard on his cock, forcing her to take him all in.He groaned, so close to cumming inside her, but once again, thanks to some inner stregth he kept himself."So hot.So tight."he grunted, raising her body and lowering it, while his hips thrusted under her in smooth, hard thrusts."So wet, so good. Oh fuck Mistress. It's heaven. Your pussy is like heaven and I never wish to leave."Shade released her hips and went back to groap her lucious breasts, kneading them and massaging them, making her move her body about his lap and ride his cock how ever she wished.

Avie looked over to Shade as he spoke; his voice sent shivers through her body as her fingers pinched her nub softly. The gray-skinned sinner moaned and fucked herself on him hard and fast, her hips rolling slightly to get the head of his cock to hit her G-spot, her thighs quivered in pleasure as she felt his fingers on her gorgeous breasts. “AH AH SHADE!” she screamed in pleasure as her body tingled from it, her nipple ached, and his cock rammed into her cervix on each thrust.

She lifted herself until the head of his cock seemed about to fall out of her cunt before dropping herself on him, letting gravity drag her down to ram his cock against her cervix. The Mistress tipped her head back as her pussy tightened on him, doing the same thing over and over as his cock drove the naughty succubus mad in pleasure. It didn’t take much encouragement from his thruston her clit to send her over; her movements became frantic and lost their perfect tempo.

“AH FUUUUCK YES!” Avie’s cunt clamped down on hell demon’s cock, her body worked to try and milk him as she kept moving. Those hips slammed down on him and moved up again, both hands on his nicely toned legs to give her the leverage she needed to keep moving. She wanted his seed coating her and leaking from her so badly. “AH AH M-MORE...!”

She smiled, licking her lips sensually."Oh the tea here is fine, most fine indeed.But ther are others things that taste better besides tea-"She grinned"- like me that is."She chuckled, lifting her arm and slide her hand over his shoulder, arching her body into his."If you wish for company, I am available. I've just arrived myself to help out with my sister in this manor.You should be lucky to have one of the Manor Mistress's attend you on the first day."She smirked, pushing her hair over her shoulder."So tell me Zale, anything in particular that you were looking for. I'm skilled in almost everything.So whatever you want, I can surely provied it for you, that is...if you wish to tangle with me."when she smiled, her fangs showed, just so he can see what he would be dealing with.

Zale smiled as she leaned into him and puts his hands on her hips,"Well then is there a place we can go to talk first? Id like to get to know such a beautiful women before we get more involved." He was not scared but rather intreaged by her offer and her display of dental hygen. He followed her to the tea room and took a sip of the tea she poured. "So how did you get such a beautiful smile?" He did want to know to what level was this to effect this was to have on him. He knew that some vampires had trouble with humans and blood for the first few years of there turning. He was not quiet human but still was intrested.

It wasn't everyday someone could say that they had wore Giselle Do'Urden out as Manine had, and the half Drow was smiling from ear to ear as she was helped to the bath after having the sweat cleaned from her dark skin. Nodding once at the woman's words, Giselle moaned in bliss as the hot water from the tub woke her up a bit from the fog that had come down on her from every direction, revitalizing her a bit so she could go another round. By the time Manine returned, Giselle was wide eyed and bushy tailed, so to speak, and laughed since she could tell Manine meant far more than she had said. "Well, show me what you got then." She replied, moving a little closer, feeling something bump up against her right thigh, and Giselle immediately figured out what it was. "You weren't kidding then. What other little surprises does this place have in store then?" She asked, wondering what other things were available for people like her to enjoy. She'd have to try a few of them out before she left, that was a promise. "After you've worn me out again, I might have to forget a hot meal and just pass out for the night." Giselle teased, her dark hands cupping Manine's luscious breasts as she leaned in to run her lips alongside the woman's neck, wanting to taste her as she had been tasted already.

Silver117 said:
"Okay, I know what to do with you" He smirked and lays her down on the bed. 'Lets say in this chapter you got in trouble with your master. A punishment is a must." He goes to her and kiss her softly. He then whispered in her ear. "Don't worry, I won't go overboard. I'll be gentle, yet rough with my dicplines." He winked at her befor removing her clothes. He soon takes some handcuffs and cuffs her wrists and ankles to each end of the bed. "Wow...you look more sexy when bound like that." he said smiling.

After her past experiences, Mai was a bit frightened of things like this. While they were mostly good, it did happen a few times that the guests went too far, which was quite an unpleasant experience. But that didn't made her unwilling to do it and Alex reassurances, after he laid her down and kissed her gently, made her feel better about it.

She helped him when he took of her clothes and obediently lay still when he cuffed her naked body to the bed. Soon, her arms and legs were bound to each end, her spread legs giving a good view at her pussy.

Being restrained like that, especially when completely naked, felt quite arousing to the catgirl. Even more when Alex admired her body.

"I'm glad that you like it, master..."

Sinful Bliss said:
Yuuki panted at a steady pace as he fucked her, she would moan loudly as he cock rubbed against her G-spot perfectly. He was overcoming her with her own lust, she felt like she was being consumed by it. The young blue-eyed maid was at his mercy as he pounded his cock deep into her, and it made her want more of him. She received the same good treatment on her nipples and ass. Her body was craving for more as she was completely soaked down there making her legs wet as his cock and balls where covered in her juices. She screamed and grunted as her pussy was taking it all in as the people continued to watch the lovely girl beg for more like a good servant. “Yesss!” she screamed her eyes opening up wide as her pupils went into the back of her head as she screamed like she was never pleasured before.

As he thrust steadily into her, he watched her reactions and listened to her moans. It made him even more aroused, especially when he felt her juices covering his cock, prompting him to fuck her harder and faster. He let go of her breasts, instead embraced her tightly, pulling her body up to him, and kissed her hungrily, playing with her tongue. His cock still pounding into her wet pussy, he let out loud moans, damped by the kiss. Hugging her tightly, feeling her breasts on his chest, he moved his hands down her back, grabbed her ass and massaged it firmly. He rubbed his finger over the small hole, teasing it a bit.

Yuuki moaned into his mouth and licked his tongue, tasting his sweet lips. God, he was making her want more. Her hips rocked even faster as her hands moved with the same rhythm of her body. He was rubbing her puckered asshole oh so good and it made her legs and body tremble with delight. She pulled away from his kiss and pressed her forehead against his, panting hard, trying to catch her breath, which she couldn’t, since he was going a good job and pleasing her with just his cock and fingers. Her body was close, so close to hitting her limit and by god she didn’t want it to stop. “I'm... gonna cum... Oh fuc..." she gasped, moving her body faster and faster for that impending orgasm.

Fucking her continuously, he felt that he wouldn't last much longer anymore. He played with her asshole a bit more, rubbing his finger over it a few times. Then he slowly pushed it into the tight hole, only a bit at first, but soon he pushed it deeper and deeper, only to pull it out again. Then he repeated the motion, moving his finger faster and faster, until he finger-fucked her asshole at the same speed with which he fucked her pussy with his cock, the thrusts nearly in sync.

As he would come soon, he was glad to hear that she close too. He pulled his finger out of her, stopped his thrusts for a moment and laid her down again. Then he grabbed her legs and with thrust, even faster than before, he fucked her hard, his hard cock ramming into her wet pussy, moaning loudly with every thrust.

"Come, Yuuki!" he said, nearly screaming. "Come for me!"

Yuuki’s eyes widened, her mouth parted as a loud moan escaped her lips. She bit her lip and looked down, smiling faintly as she rocked her lips harder against her Master’s mouth.” Oh God...yes…fuck yes...so…so good...” she cried out, gripping his hair tight in her hand. She was close, she felt it. Her legs started to shake, her pussy tingling, her stomach clenching. She placed her other hand on the stainless chair. “I'm...going...to cum...Master…I'm going…to-” She couldn’t finish the last part. Her body quivered as she came hard, her juices running down onto his cock and a bit down her thigh. She took in deep breathes, trying her best to relax and after five minutes, her orgasm ended, her body weak, though sated. She smiled, releasing Keiichi’s hair. “Amazing,” she said and chuckled.

Finally, his mind started working again, but his blush was still strong. "Um. Actually.... Huney, I wouldn't know who you were, especially be stage name." He managed to look up at her, his eyes wandering over her before he caught himself. His eyes snapped back to gaze into hers. "Well, I'm Delshyk. You gonna tag me for ID?" At this point, he could care less about the bet. He could care less about his friends. He couldn't believe such a girl was talking to him, never had he imagined something like that to happen.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie looked over to Shade as he spoke; his voice sent shivers through her body as her fingers pinched her nub softly. The gray-skinned sinner moaned and fucked herself on him hard and fast, her hips rolling slightly to get the head of his cock to hit her G-spot, her thighs quivered in pleasure as she felt his fingers on her gorgeous breasts. “AH AH SHADE!” she screamed in pleasure as her body tingled from it, her nipple ached, and his cock rammed into her cervix on each thrust.

She lifted herself until the head of his cock seemed about to fall out of her cunt before dropping herself on him, letting gravity drag her down to ram his cock against her cervix. The Mistress tipped her head back as her pussy tightened on him, doing the same thing over and over as his cock drove the naughty succubus mad in pleasure. It didn’t take much encouragement from his thruston her clit to send her over; her movements became frantic and lost their perfect tempo.

“AH FUUUUCK YES!” Avie’s cunt clamped down on hell demon’s cock, her body worked to try and milk him as she kept moving. Those hips slammed down on him and moved up again, both hands on his nicely toned legs to give her the leverage she needed to keep moving. She wanted his seed coating her and leaking from her so badly. “AH AH M-MORE...!”

He sucked in a breath, but let it out on a gutural moan as his Mistress raised her body and slammed it down hard on his lap, his cock rubbing against her walls, making more lewd sounds to escape her lips."Oh Fuck, Mistress. Fuck."He held onto her hips, wanting this to last, but by the way she was riding her, it was beginning to be to much."Fucking love it. Love it."He bucked his hips hard from under her, the head of his cock kissing her cervix, threatening to penetrate through it and give her even more pleasure in which she so desired.

"G-going...to....cum.Going to-"he moaned unable to finish his word. Feeling her delicious cunt clamp down on his dick, he let himself blow inside of her, hips bucking as shot after shot of cum filled her pussy, coated her walls and filled her womb up to the point it leaked from where they were connected.

He wasn't done, he was far from being done. He needed to fuck her more and more.He pushed her to the side, lying her on the couch.He raised her left leg, raising it and leaning it against his shoulder.With his free hand, he positioned his cock and thrusted it deep within her, there legs in a scissor like position."Mistress. I need more of you.Oh God, i need to fuck you more."Grunting with pleasure, he pulled his hips away slightly and thruted forward hard, seeing her breasts bounce uncontrolably.Back and forth he went, fucking her, his cum and her juices coating not only her thighs, but all around his cock and balls as well.

He could hear the people cheering, some of the woman moaning and crying out to him, wishing they were being fucked like that.

AK89 said:
Zale smiled as she leaned into him and puts his hands on her hips,"Well then is there a place we can go to talk first? Id like to get to know such a beautiful women before we get more involved." He was not scared but rather intreaged by her offer and her display of dental hygen. He followed her to the tea room and took a sip of the tea she poured. "So how did you get such a beautiful smile?" He did want to know to what level was this to effect this was to have on him. He knew that some vampires had trouble with humans and blood for the first few years of there turning. He was not quiet human but still was intrested.

She kept her smile, following him and settled down on a lush seat, the table holding tea cuts, pot, cream and sugar."Didn't you know that one gets to know each just by getting involved. It would only take me perhaps a whole just to know where you like to be touched."She chuckled, brushing her hair back."As for my smile, I want to say from my parents, but they weren't much to smile.No. I got this smile from spending my nights with whomever I got my hands on."she shrugged."A smile is only perfect if you you happen to work on it. In this case, I worked on my smiled while fucking a person."She looked at him."Care to help me in improving my smile a bit better?Hmmm."She leaned her hand and settled it on his knee, slowly raising it and rubbed at his thigh.

"Tell me.What brings you here to the Manor.Just pleasure, or some relaxation as well?"

Vergil1989 said:
It wasn't everyday someone could say that they had wore Giselle Do'Urden out as Manine had, and the half Drow was smiling from ear to ear as she was helped to the bath after having the sweat cleaned from her dark skin. Nodding once at the woman's words, Giselle moaned in bliss as the hot water from the tub woke her up a bit from the fog that had come down on her from every direction, revitalizing her a bit so she could go another round. By the time Manine returned, Giselle was wide eyed and bushy tailed, so to speak, and laughed since she could tell Manine meant far more than she had said. "Well, show me what you got then." She replied, moving a little closer, feeling something bump up against her right thigh, and Giselle immediately figured out what it was. "You weren't kidding then. What other little surprises does this place have in store then?" She asked, wondering what other things were available for people like her to enjoy. She'd have to try a few of them out before she left, that was a promise. "After you've worn me out again, I might have to forget a hot meal and just pass out for the night." Giselle teased, her dark hands cupping Manine's luscious breasts as she leaned in to run her lips alongside the woman's neck, wanting to taste her as she had been tasted already.

Manine sucked in a breathe, feeling the cock that had protruded from between her legs take shape and grow from where her clit was.She licked her lips and moaned, tilting her head back once the Drow started to lick at her neck, making her shiver."This place has everything. If one says that will grow a dick, then they will grow a dick."She tilted her head to the side, her eyes closing as the woman's hands kneaded and touched her breasts."Oh fuck that feel so good."With her body writhing abit, her dick began to grow, getting hard and throbbing, all eight inches of it seeking attention.

Slipping a hand from under the water, Manine took hold of one of Giselle's hand and guided it down her stomach, until her pal brushed the head of her dick, making her gasp."Touch me.Please."She begged, buckign her hips against Giselle's hand, her dick needing attention badly

razerwing said:
Finally, his mind started working again, but his blush was still strong. "Um. Actually.... Huney, I wouldn't know who you were, especially be stage name." He managed to look up at her, his eyes wandering over her before he caught himself. His eyes snapped back to gaze into hers. "Well, I'm Delshyk. You gonna tag me for ID?" At this point, he could care less about the bet. He could care less about his friends. He couldn't believe such a girl was talking to him, never had he imagined something like that to happen.

Huney pouted when he said he didn't know who she was, not even by her stage name."Awww, to bad then sweet heart."She smiled soon after, seeing tha this eyes were focusing on certain places it was allowed to focus on."Nice to meet you Delshyk."She chuckled."And ID. We don't check ID here.Only in bars and casinos do your ID get checked."Moving closer, Huney raised her hand and gently stroked his cheek."But if you want your ID to be checked to badly, then I can do it, then again, your clothes would have to be removed so I can properly ID you, if you know what I mean."She winked, her eyes straying down his body and back up, liking what she saw.

"These friends. I think I saw them outside hiding in some bushes. They should be careful, unless they want to get there asses mauled by some nasty looking beasts, and I don't mean dogs."

Nyarly said:
After her past experiences, Mai was a bit frightened of things like this. While they were mostly good, it did happen a few times that the guests went too far, which was quite an unpleasant experience. But that didn't made her unwilling to do it and Alex reassurances, after he laid her down and kissed her gently, made her feel better about it.

She helped him when he took of her clothes and obediently lay still when he cuffed her naked body to the bed. Soon, her arms and legs were bound to each end, her spread legs giving a good view at her pussy.

Being restrained like that, especially when completely naked, felt quite arousing to the catgirl. Even more when Alex admired her body.

"I'm glad that you like it, master..."

"Oh you're gonna love this." He said as he kissed her one mmore time. He goes to the toy wall and grabbed a mini egg vibratior. Smirking he licked it and gently thrust it in her. He turns it on low and watched her mmoan to it. Chuckling a bit he start to lick her clit and increse the power a bit. There was more to cum, this was considered an appitizer.

"She leaned in close, whispering in her ear a bit."And I consider myself alive, though my heart does not beat."She said and pulled away.With her hand, she slammed it against the wall behind Aislyn, her other hand, trailing up the girls thighs, her nails lazily touching her skin and stopped just before getting to the girl's cock."Touching this doesn't mean anything truth be told.But can you honestly think that I would believe you would touch your womanly folds and not have the urge to jerk yourself off at the same time."She smiled, and with care, ran her finger tips along Aislyn's cock, feeling it slowly growing against her touch.

"Know this Aislyn. When I wish to fuck one of my employees I do so and they must submit to my touch. I brought them here, fed and clothed them and in return they work for me in repayance for all that I have done.I want to see how beautiful you look like under the haze of pleasure Aislyn.And one thing you must know.Never keep yourself from anything. If you want pleasure, to take it from someone."Ebony slowly ran her lips along Aislyn's cheek, caressing it with her full lips, following her jaw and ended at the girls ear again.Without warning, she wrapped her finger's around the growing member, jerking it once and once only."You want me to touch you, don't you?I will pleasure you Aislyn. Give you what you so deny yourself and what others deny you."
"I-I don't..." She protested, honestly truthful. She didn't like to simply because it reminded her that she was what she was. The thing had caused her all sorts of grief from people in her classes as a youth. And even in college, it had limited what could have been real relationships to occasional meetings with people who were more interested in sating their curiosity than her. Then the fingertips broke her of her nearly terrified silence, eliciting a whimper of restrained pleasure, her fingers and toes curling at the feeling.

The woman slowly gliding over her body, with soft, teasing touches was almost too much in and over itself. She could feel the warmth of her lips, the tender caress of her fingers, and it was definitely having an effect on her. Her cock was hard enough to where it was almost painful, that one long pump making her arch her back and gasp, eye closed and face twisted as she tried so hard to deny the pleasure. It wasn't enough though, and as she calmed down, she let out a sigh of pleasure, a short "Ahhnn..." That told the story that she was slowly starting to submit to the woman's will. Her voice was barely a whisper. "P-P-Please..." She quivered, her womanhood glistening, but not with the steam from the room.

Giselle was happy to oblige as she let Manine guide her hand down to the eight inch member she had grown for the half Drow to enjoy before their time together was over. Wrapping her long, dexterous fingers around the hard shaft, Giselle stroked and caressed the length, slowly at first and with a somewhat loose grip before tightening her fingers around the shaft and pumping hard and quickly for several seconds before relaxing her fingers again to pump the cock slowly. She'd alternate between these two methods, having let her lips and tongue work down Manine's body in the meanwhile until she found the woman's right breast. Without wasting much time, Giselle cupped that same breast and firmly grabbed hold, making the end of her breast swell up before taking the hardened bud in her mouth, her free hand never stopping what it was doing as she sucked hard on the demon's nipple, her lips firmly latched on as her tongue ran circles around the bud.

Moaning softly at the feel of the woman's breast in her mouth, Giselle let the thing go before tightening her hold on it again, her lips and tongue never leaving the nipple until she switched to the other side, giving it the same attention as she had Manine's right side. Her hand meanwhile slid down to the base of the cock and her fingers were just long enough to find her hot core. Pushing two of her fingertips into Manine's sex, Giselle pumped them in and out of the Hellspawn while continuing to pump the woman's cock at the same time. Popping off of her breast, Giselle looked up into Manine's face. "I wonder....will you come with one or both at the same time? Let's find out shall we?" She purred, using one hand to continue to tend to her cock while her other found its way to Manine's pussy, and again she stuck two fingers, this time much further into the woman's sex, and drove them deep inside before pulling them out just to her entrance before pushing them back in fast, again and again and again.

Delshyk blushed deeply. "Um... W-well, I wouldn't mind," he said timidly. He shivered at her roaming hands, feeling himself start getting hard, against his control. He looked around, before his eyes went back to hers. "S-so, where to?"

She kept her smile, following him and settled down on a lush seat, the table holding tea cuts, pot, cream and sugar."Didn't you know that one gets to know each just by getting involved. It would only take me perhaps a whole just to know where you like to be touched."She chuckled, brushing her hair back."As for my smile, I want to say from my parents, but they weren't much to smile.No. I got this smile from spending my nights with whomever I got my hands on."she shrugged."A smile is only perfect if you you happen to work on it. In this case, I worked on my smiled while fucking a person."She looked at him."Care to help me in improving my smile a bit better?Hmmm."She leaned her hand and settled it on his knee, slowly raising it and rubbed at his thigh.

"Tell me.What brings you here to the Manor.Just pleasure, or some relaxation as well?"[/color]

Zale smiles as he holds her close,"Little of both I guess." He brushes her hair back and kisses her once on the neck and looks at her."So what about you, where do you like to be touched, kissed, sucked on?" He smiles at her as he speaks and kisses her neck again.

Nettik_Xes said:
"I-I don't..." She protested, honestly truthful. She didn't like to simply because it reminded her that she was what she was. The thing had caused her all sorts of grief from people in her classes as a youth. And even in college, it had limited what could have been real relationships to occasional meetings with people who were more interested in sating their curiosity than her. Then the fingertips broke her of her nearly terrified silence, eliciting a whimper of restrained pleasure, her fingers and toes curling at the feeling.

The woman slowly gliding over her body, with soft, teasing touches was almost too much in and over itself. She could feel the warmth of her lips, the tender caress of her fingers, and it was definitely having an effect on her. Her cock was hard enough to where it was almost painful, that one long pump making her arch her back and gasp, eye closed and face twisted as she tried so hard to deny the pleasure. It wasn't enough though, and as she calmed down, she let out a sigh of pleasure, a short "Ahhnn..." That told the story that she was slowly starting to submit to the woman's will. Her voice was barely a whisper. "P-P-Please..." She quivered, her womanhood glistening, but not with the steam from the room.

Ebony smiled."Please what Aislyn.Please touch you?Please suck you or Please to fuck you?Hmmm?"She asked, moving her hand slowly up and down the girls shaft, feeling it throb against her hold,as if it was finally relieved that someone was touching it."Let yourself be given pleasure Aislyn."She soothed, running her lips down to Aislyn's sweet soft neck, her fangs grazing gently over the smooth skin.Sucking a bit, she moved down, her hand never leaving the girl's cock, her mouth opening and her lips wrapped around one of the girl's pink hard nipples.With her tongue flicking at it, she made the little nub harden greatly,pullinga way to do the same to the other, until she left them for a moment, though blew cool air to them just to hear her gasp.Moving to her knees, Ebony pushed Aislyn's legs even farther apart, until she was open and Ebony could see the pink insides, all glistening not from the steam, but from arousel.

"I will pleasure this cock and nothing else.You have denied it purposely and so I will purposely deny that which makes you a woman."She smoothed both her thumbs up and down the outside lips of Aislyn's moist cunt, never penetrating or slipping inside the pink moist flesh."I will only touch you as so, until you admit that denying your dick was bad."Leaning forward, she blew cool air over the tip of her arousel, then pressed a small kiss as if with love, then proceeded to run her lips down, from head to base, stopping before reaching her thumbs and moved back up, except this time, she used her tongue to come back up, coating it with her saliva until she reached the tip."Tell me Aislyn...what should I do with my mouth, hmmm?"

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle was happy to oblige as she let Manine guide her hand down to the eight inch member she had grown for the half Drow to enjoy before their time together was over. Wrapping her long, dexterous fingers around the hard shaft, Giselle stroked and caressed the length, slowly at first and with a somewhat loose grip before tightening her fingers around the shaft and pumping hard and quickly for several seconds before relaxing her fingers again to pump the cock slowly. She'd alternate between these two methods, having let her lips and tongue work down Manine's body in the meanwhile until she found the woman's right breast. Without wasting much time, Giselle cupped that same breast and firmly grabbed hold, making the end of her breast swell up before taking the hardened bud in her mouth, her free hand never stopping what it was doing as she sucked hard on the demon's nipple, her lips firmly latched on as her tongue ran circles around the bud.

Moaning softly at the feel of the woman's breast in her mouth, Giselle let the thing go before tightening her hold on it again, her lips and tongue never leaving the nipple until she switched to the other side, giving it the same attention as she had Manine's right side. Her hand meanwhile slid down to the base of the cock and her fingers were just long enough to find her hot core. Pushing two of her fingertips into Manine's sex, Giselle pumped them in and out of the Hellspawn while continuing to pump the woman's cock at the same time. Popping off of her breast, Giselle looked up into Manine's face. "I wonder....will you come with one or both at the same time? Let's find out shall we?" She purred, using one hand to continue to tend to her cock while her other found its way to Manine's pussy, and again she stuck two fingers, this time much further into the woman's sex, and drove them deep inside before pulling them out just to her entrance before pushing them back in fast, again and again and again.

Manine tossed her head back as she moaned, her hips rising and falling as Giselle jerked her cock.She writhed from the touch, moaning hard as she was jerked fast, but then sighed and gasped when the hand movement slowed."Oh F-Fuck...that..feels so good."She gasped, licking her lips, her hands settling on the Drow's shoulders and keeping her as is, fearing she would leave and leave Manine wanton and craving for release.In a haze, she barely managed to hear the question and shook her head."I...I..wouldn't...know.I've...I've never...grown a-hahh~"She bucked her hips, her legs spread farther and Giselle invaded her wanting sex with not a finger but with two and the naughty half Drow assulted her, jerking and fingering her."Oh fuck, fuck,fuck.Yes, yes.Don't stop, please don't stop."Her voice was shaking, her hips rising and falling to meet the woman's hands.

Her hands held on tighter to the Drow's shoulder, urging her to go faster or harder, both, it didn't matter."I wanna..fuck you...so badly..."She admitted, her head tossing this way and that.Swalling, her climax was peaking and Manine could only let herself go and be pleasure by this woman."G-Giselle...Oh....G-Giselle.C-CUmming....cum...ing"She gasped, bucking her hips hard as she came, from not only her cunt, but her artificial cock as well, hot jets shooting and mixing into the water, creating a small white cloud on the surface until it dispersed thanks to the water's movement."S-Shit..."she groaned, her orgasm still going, until it finally relented, her eyes filled with a hot white haze around them.Breathing hard, her cock was still hard, as if it wanted another go without even wanting a break."Ride me.Take me inside you Giselle.I wanna fill you up and cum deep inside you.Take me."She said in a gentle, yet demanding tone to the Drow.

razerwing said:
Delshyk blushed deeply. "Um... W-well, I wouldn't mind," he said timidly. He shivered at her roaming hands, feeling himself start getting hard, against his control. He looked around, before his eyes went back to hers. "S-so, where to?"

Huney smiled, not sure to to take him.There were alot of rooms and they would eventually find one in which they could occupy."Come on.Will find one."she said, looking down to see a slight bulge growing and slightly bulging out.With a mischiveous grin, she took his hand, her fingers lacing with his as she led him towards the Grand Stair case, ascending them and made a right, where doors, lots of doors came into view.Mostly some, if not all, have Do Not Disturb signs, and it was quiet a while, until they found one, the door a pale cream colored and the knob was black."How bout here?"She asked herself mostly, as she reached for the door and pushed it open.She saw how decadent the room was....for it looked like a gamers room almost.Video game posters were pinned up against a nicely pale white wall.The bed was fashioned with an old school Nintendo controler blanket, and pillows.Up on the wall, the dildoes and other toys were designed to look like controlers or plugs, but wer still dildoes none the less.A Gamers room, something she rather liked."Hmmm, how fitting."She teased, pulling him inside and closed the door.

"Yells out, 'Play with Me', Doesnt' it?"She giggled as she locked the door, making sure a sign hung on the other side of the knob.Leaning in close, Huney placed her hand boldly at his bulge and rubbed."Tell me Delshyk...why are you here.Does it have somethin to do with those friends that are outside?"

AK89 said:
Zale smiles as he holds her close,"Little of both I guess." He brushes her hair back and kisses her once on the neck and looks at her."So what about you, where do you like to be touched, kissed, sucked on?" He smiles at her as he speaks and kisses her neck again.

Cherish shuddered at the feel of his warm lips against her cold skin.To see such a person be so bold and already make a move on her was enough to be on her little black book of good."Everywhere."She gasped, leaning into him even closer."I like be touched, kised and sucked everywhere."She grinned and whispered in his ear."Especially between my legs, cause those set of lips are far greedier, then these."She kissed his ear , licking the outer rim of it."Would you like pleasure first, or relaxtion.Though chances are, by the time you have received pleasure, you'll be relaxed and sated and wish never to leave....my bed that is."She chuckled, her hands rubbing up and his thigh, teasing a bit as it moved farther and farther up, threatening to touch or not.

((Now there's something you don't see everyday. :D))

Giselle couldn't help but chuckle at how Manine was acting since it was the same as she'd been doing not too long ago when she had been eating out her pussy and making her ride her fingers at the same time. Making the demon cum from both her cock as well as her hot sex at the same time, the half Drow slowly relented her own assault on the demon's body until she was done climaxing, only to find that she hadn't softened at all as far as her member was concerned. "That's new." Giselle marveled, hearing Manine's heartfelt plea a moment later, even if it was a bit of a demand as well. It didn't bother her however as she wanted to be fucked anyway, and one cock was as good as another at that point considering she hadn't had one for a long time. "Then you shall get what you want....Manine." Giselle replied, kissing her lips deeply before turning her back to the woman and straddling her hips with her own, pulling the still hard shaft up before slowly sinking her hips upon the member, inch by hard inch. Groaning loudly as the cock disappeared in her hot core, Giselle gasped as it all managed to fit inside surprisingly enough.

"Gods.....it's so big. I....don't remember the last time....I've had....something like this....inside me." She panted, her metal studded clit engorged to bursting already as the cock inside her stretched her quite nicely. "Fuck....it's so good. Go ahead...Manine. Fill me....and fuck me...hard...as you like." She moaned further, wanting this, wanting to be fucked raw as she ground her hips against Manine, hoping to prompt a reaction out of her before Giselle would decide to take matters into her own hands.

Cherish shuddered at the feel of his warm lips against her cold skin.To see such a person be so bold and already make a move on her was enough to be on her little black book of good."Everywhere."She gasped, leaning into him even closer."I like be touched, kised and sucked everywhere."She grinned and whispered in his ear."Especially between my legs, cause those set of lips are far greedier, then these."She kissed his ear , licking the outer rim of it."Would you like pleasure first, or relaxtion.Though chances are, by the time you have received pleasure, you'll be relaxed and sated and wish never to leave....my bed that is."She chuckled, her hands rubbing up and his thigh, teasing a bit as it moved farther and farther up, threatening to touch or not.
[/quote]

Zale set her on his lap pulling her back to his chest. His lips kissing all over her neck and biting gently. His hands on her breast fondoling them one in each. He thrusted his hips upward while his grip pulled her down. His harden memeber was grinding on her ass as he did,"Well I dont really know, what would you like?" He smiled as he spoke knowing what she would pick. His hands slide up her top as he pinched her nipples. Her skin was so smooth his mind could help but think she was completly shaven. His memeber throbbed at the idea. He bite her ear as he moaned a little thinking of her warm wettness.

Lustfull_Sin said:
He sucked in a breath, but let it out on a gutural moan as his Mistress raised her body and slammed it down hard on his lap, his cock rubbing against her walls, making more lewd sounds to escape her lips."Oh Fuck, Mistress. Fuck."He held onto her hips, wanting this to last, but by the way she was riding her, it was beginning to be to much."Fucking love it. Love it."He bucked his hips hard from under her, the head of his cock kissing her cervix, threatening to penetrate through it and give her even more pleasure in which she so desired.

"G-going...to....cum.Going to-"he moaned unable to finish his word. Feeling her delicious cunt clamp down on his dick, he let himself blow inside of her, hips bucking as shot after shot of cum filled her pussy, coated her walls and filled her womb up to the point it leaked from where they were connected.

He wasn't done, he was far from being done. He needed to fuck her more and more.He pushed her to the side, lying her on the couch.He raised her left leg, raising it and leaning it against his shoulder.With his free hand, he positioned his cock and thrusted it deep within her, there legs in a scissor like position."Mistress. I need more of you.Oh God, i need to fuck you more."Grunting with pleasure, he pulled his hips away slightly and thruted forward hard, seeing her breasts bounce uncontrolably.Back and forth he went, fucking her, his cum and her juices coating not only her thighs, but all around his cock and balls as well.

He could hear the people cheering, some of the woman moaning and crying out to him, wishing they were being fucked like that.

Her breathing was rapid and shallow, her heart racing. She felt him press against up against her and she held her breath, her vagina involuntarily contracting. Avie emitted an inhuman scream as his wonderful cock ripped into her, her head thrashing from side to side, her own cries mingling with his pleasurable moans. Deeper and deeper he searched, until she felt that the tip of his cock penetrated her very soul and she knew that there could be no turning back -- but she did not care. Her walls pulsated and resisted against Shade’s cock, sliding ever deeper into her cunt. Tears of agonistic joy streamed into her ears and her voice became hoarse and almost inaudible.

The Mistress was dreaming, how could such pleasure exist? As they found themselves in a new position, she raised her legs and hooked them around the back of the hell demon and jerked him towards her, forcing his cock still deeper. She raised her arms above her head in surrender and he accepted her. To Avie, it felt as though this cock had life, not simply an object inside her, but a living writhing creature. Avie could almost no longer feel her body; she soared in the clouds, a demonic being spiraling upwards on thermals of rapture. She sensed her throat and mouth were free and managed to croak.

“Shade,” the red-eyed bad girl said while the demon ruthlessly fucked her sensual body. Meanwhile, there was plenty of rapturous sex all around the Show Room. Women began to play with their own pussies, dreaming that it was Shade plowing their pussies. Vivienne was one of the lucky ones as she had a guy wearing a two-piece suit plowing her slick pussy with this 10-inch tool as she watched Shyrii’s young sister being taken by the handsome hell demon servant. It even elicited a smile from Shyrii herself who got a guy licking her demonic snatch.

“What a show,” the pink-haired Mistress said breathlessly.

Carissa stepped inside the Maid Manor in a sensual manner. She was immaculate in a tight, knee-length skirt and blouse with her long blond hair drawn up in a severe bun. With the briefcase she carried, she looked ready to go to some important meeting, but tonight she had something quite different on her mind.

She smiled as she surveyed the lush tea room she found herself in. The atmosphere was perfect, and the maid’s schoolgirl outfits tantalizing. Sex could be heard everywhere and inside the Show Room where plenty cries of pleasure brought a smile to her tender lips. If this place was all she had heard, she would look forward to breaking down her carefully-crafted facade over the course of the night. But only if she could find the right maid...

She had found other bordellos too restrictive, even the high-end ones. Despite her prudish appearance, her tastes ran rather darker than most. A friend had tipped her off about the Maid Manor, and their description of the toys provided in each room suggested to Carissa that this establishment might look more kindly on the kind of harsh treatment she liked to dish out. Furthermore, they had hinted that some of the maids available here were of... unusual stock. Looking around the room, she was pleased to see that it had been true. The place was dripping with magical power, and some of the maids milling about were visibly nonhuman. The billionaire’s wife licked her lips at the thought of finding a sex male maid to have fun with.

A maid walked by carrying a tray. Sola plucked a full teacup off of it and took a sip. To the maid, she said, “This manor is lovely. It’s everything I heard. But I need your help. Maybe you could point me in the direction of one of your pretty colleagues here... one who wouldn’t mind having fun with me.”

The maid blushed and smiled, dipping her head in a bow as Carissa picked a tea cup from the tray. “Enjoy Mistress.” She said in response as she was supposed to say. When the blonde woman asked about a male maid who would give her a good time, the maid only smiled and nodded. " As of now, one of our talented submissive male demons is being used at the moment by another, though you may join in the fun if you like Mistress. He’s currently fucking a succubus in the Show Room. You might as well have fun watching the rest of the show before it’s too late,” the human maid told Carissa. “I’m actually jealous right now. I wish that he fucked me like that.”

“I’ll check it out now. Thank you,” said the blond as she made a dash over to the Show Room to watch the rest of the action involving the hell demon and a sexy succubus. Watching the sex with her blue eyes, the succubus was getting pounded plenty, matching her move her hands up to cup her breasts. It was almost as if she was watching a porn movie shoot in real time. This place was heaven for her.

Sinful Bliss said:

Carissa stepped inside the Maid Manor in a sensual manner. She was immaculate in a tight, knee-length skirt and blouse with her long blond hair drawn up in a severe bun. With the briefcase she carried, she looked ready to go to some important meeting, but tonight she had something quite different on her mind.

She smiled as she surveyed the lush tea room she found herself in. The atmosphere was perfect, and the maid’s schoolgirl outfits tantalizing. Sex could be heard everywhere and inside the Show Room where plenty cries of pleasure brought a smile to her tender lips. If this place was all she had heard, she would look forward to breaking down her carefully-crafted facade over the course of the night. But only if she could find the right maid...

She had found other bordellos too restrictive, even the high-end ones. Despite her prudish appearance, her tastes ran rather darker than most. A friend had tipped her off about the Maid Manor, and their description of the toys provided in each room suggested to Carissa that this establishment might look more kindly on the kind of harsh treatment she liked to dish out. Furthermore, they had hinted that some of the maids available here were of... unusual stock. Looking around the room, she was pleased to see that it had been true. The place was dripping with magical power, and some of the maids milling about were visibly nonhuman. The billionaire’s wife licked her lips at the thought of finding a sex male maid to have fun with.

A maid walked by carrying a tray. Sola plucked a full teacup off of it and took a sip. To the maid, she said, “This manor is lovely. It’s everything I heard. But I need your help. Maybe you could point me in the direction of one of your pretty colleagues here... one who wouldn’t mind having fun with me.”

The maid blushed and smiled, dipping her head in a bow as Carissa picked a tea cup from the tray. “Enjoy Mistress.” She said in response as she was supposed to say. When the blonde woman asked about a male maid who would give her a good time, the maid only smiled and nodded. " As of now, one of our talented submissive male demons is being used at the moment by another, though you may join in the fun if you like Mistress. He’s currently fucking a succubus in the Show Room. You might as well have fun watching the rest of the show before it’s too late,” the human maid told Carissa. “I’m actually jealous right now. I wish that he fucked me like that.”

“I’ll check it out now. Thank you,” said the blond as she made a dash over to the Show Room to watch the rest of the action involving the hell demon and a sexy succubus. Watching the sex with her blue eyes, the succubus was getting pounded plenty, matching her move her hands up to cup her breasts. It was almost as if she was watching a porn movie shoot in real time. This place was heaven for her.

Shawn was just lounging about in the Manor. After satasffying another female, he didn't show any signs of tiring out. He adjusted his school uniform a bit, since it was the theme, and heads back to the show room. He sees them going at it on stage and smiled a nice as the action continued. He soon gazed upon the one of the female partons sitting by herself. Not being the one to keep a lovely woman alone he walks towards her just finishing the last touched. He saw her gaze in amazemen of the shw that was going on annd it caused a smile to come across his face. "Quite the show, would you agree?" said the black haired demon. "I am Shaw welcome to the Maid Manor." He said and bows to her. He gave her a good look over, and he liked the figure she had. "Is this your first time here?" he then asked.

Silver117 said:
Shawn was just lounging about in the Manor. After satasffying another female, he didn't show any signs of tiring out. He adjusted his school uniform a bit, since it was the theme, and heads back to the show room. He sees them going at it on stage and smiled a nice as the action continued. He soon gazed upon the one of the female partons sitting by herself. Not being the one to keep a lovely woman alone he walks towards her just finishing the last touched. He saw her gaze in amazemen of the shw that was going on annd it caused a smile to come across his face. "Quite the show, would you agree?" said the black haired demon. "I am Shaw welcome to the Maid Manor." He said and bows to her. He gave her a good look over, and he liked the figure she had. "Is this your first time here?" he then asked.

My name is Carissa, and it’s good to be here. This is my first time in this wonderful place. I’m seeking the thrill of sex again,” she began as a sigh escaped her lips as her hand remained on her breasts. “I have a husband who is currently on a business trip with other bigwigs across the Atlantic. I haven’t had any sex for three weeks now. I know that my billionaire husband is going to get some fun to relieve the same problem I’m having.” The blond turned her head and told the male maid, “Before you ask, he’s not cheating on me. Our sex life is outstanding. We’re approaching our tenth wedding anniversary fairly soon. I’m sure that he wants to have some fun again with me. Until then my night.” Her blue continued to lock themselves in a mini-trance while the maids and patrons alike continued to enjoy themselves.

Delshyk smiled as he looked around the room. He was never much of a gamer, except for the occasional shooter. Whenever he played, it was a good game. "Yeah, it definately does," he said, shaking his head. Then, his body froze at the sensation of her hand rubbing him through his jeans. The blush reappeared. "Um... y-yes it does. They thought this was a- a high class bar." He closed his eyes, attempting to think through the haze that had somehow managed to settle on his mind. "H-huney. Could you lead?" his brow furrowed, just concentrating on getting these next words. "I- I've never done this before."

Vergil1989 said:
((Now there's something you don't see everyday. :D))

Giselle couldn't help but chuckle at how Manine was acting since it was the same as she'd been doing not too long ago when she had been eating out her pussy and making her ride her fingers at the same time. Making the demon cum from both her cock as well as her hot sex at the same time, the half Drow slowly relented her own assault on the demon's body until she was done climaxing, only to find that she hadn't softened at all as far as her member was concerned. "That's new." Giselle marveled, hearing Manine's heartfelt plea a moment later, even if it was a bit of a demand as well. It didn't bother her however as she wanted to be fucked anyway, and one cock was as good as another at that point considering she hadn't had one for a long time. "Then you shall get what you want....Manine." Giselle replied, kissing her lips deeply before turning her back to the woman and straddling her hips with her own, pulling the still hard shaft up before slowly sinking her hips upon the member, inch by hard inch. Groaning loudly as the cock disappeared in her hot core, Giselle gasped as it all managed to fit inside surprisingly enough.

"Gods.....it's so big. I....don't remember the last time....I've had....something like this....inside me." She panted, her metal studded clit engorged to bursting already as the cock inside her stretched her quite nicely. "Fuck....it's so good. Go ahead...Manine. Fill me....and fuck me...hard...as you like." She moaned further, wanting this, wanting to be fucked raw as she ground her hips against Manine, hoping to prompt a reaction out of her before Giselle would decide to take matters into her own hands.

Manine moaned at the feel of the woman's lips, but frowned and whimpered when she withdrew.Gasping, she held onto the Drow's hips, helping her lower her body, feeling the tip of her cock nudge open then soft folds of the Drow's pussy and finally, tight velvet skin wrapped around her cock, making her groan in satisfaction."So...So fucking tight."She gasped, her hands holding onto the Drow, trying to keep her from grinding those hips of her's, but it was no use."S-Shit.If...if you keep moving like that, I'm gona..loose control."She ground out and helped the woman in rising and falling, Manine's own hips bucking and thrusting hard, yet slow, wanting to enjoy the tightness that was around her shaft.

Letting go of the woman's hips, she moved her hands up and cupped the dark skinned female's delicious breasts, kneading them, plucking at the nipples and pinching them."I'm..gonna fuck you..in so many ways.To...to many...to name."Grunting, Manine raised her legs a bit, setting her heels agaisnt the edge of the sitting bench they were own, bucking her hips and watched Giselle bounce up and down, her breasts bouncing as well."Touch your clit.Pleasure yourself while I fuck your naughty, tight cunt Giselle."

AK89 said:
Zale set her on his lap pulling her back to his chest. His lips kissing all over her neck and biting gently. His hands on her breast fondoling them one in each. He thrusted his hips upward while his grip pulled her down. His harden memeber was grinding on her ass as he did,"Well I dont really know, what would you like?" He smiled as he spoke knowing what she would pick. His hands slide up her top as he pinched her nipples. Her skin was so smooth his mind could help but think she was completly shaven. His memeber throbbed at the idea. He bite her ear as he moaned a little thinking of her warm wettness.

She gasped, arching her self into him, moaning when he bit her neck, making her nice and wet.To have someone biting her and sucking her blood would send her on a pleasure high that would take forever to come down from.Reachign her hand back and grasping the back of his head, Cherish arched her back, pressing her breasts more into his hand, her nipples already budding and aching."I would like anything, so long at it involves you."She gasped, her legs spreading a bit more, the feel of his cock against ther ass delicious in many ways, for she could imagine his big dick impaling her over and over again, whether it be her ass, cunt or mouth, she would have him in so many ways.With her hands, she raised the hem of her dress, pulling it up and up, bunching it in her hands and revealed that she wore nothing under.Her cunt bare and smooth, for she was natural like that, no hair on her body."Keep touching me and don't ever stop, understand?"

Sinful Bliss said:
Her breathing was rapid and shallow, her heart racing. She felt him press against up against her and she held her breath, her vagina involuntarily contracting. Avie emitted an inhuman scream as his wonderful cock ripped into her, her head thrashing from side to side, her own cries mingling with his pleasurable moans. Deeper and deeper he searched, until she felt that the tip of his cock penetrated her very soul and she knew that there could be no turning back -- but she did not care. Her walls pulsated and resisted against Shade’s cock, sliding ever deeper into her cunt. Tears of agonistic joy streamed into her ears and her voice became hoarse and almost inaudible.

The Mistress was dreaming, how could such pleasure exist? As they found themselves in a new position, she raised her legs and hooked them around the back of the hell demon and jerked him towards her, forcing his cock still deeper. She raised her arms above her head in surrender and he accepted her. To Avie, it felt as though this cock had life, not simply an object inside her, but a living writhing creature. Avie could almost no longer feel her body; she soared in the clouds, a demonic being spiraling upwards on thermals of rapture. She sensed her throat and mouth were free and managed to croak.

“Shade,” the red-eyed bad girl said while the demon ruthlessly fucked her sensual body. Meanwhile, there was plenty of rapturous sex all around the Show Room. Women began to play with their own pussies, dreaming that it was Shade plowing their pussies. Vivienne was one of the lucky ones as she had a guy wearing a two-piece suit plowing her slick pussy with this 10-inch tool as she watched Shyrii’s young sister being taken by the handsome hell demon servant. It even elicited a smile from Shyrii herself who got a guy licking her demonic snatch.

“What a show,” the pink-haired Mistress said breathlessly.

Shade was like an animal, pounding his Mistress's pussy as if he wished to go deeper, to feel her fully and see what made her cry out in pleasure.Well of course she was already crying out from pleasure, but Shade wanted to hear more.He leaned close, bringing her leg forward as well, as if she were doing the slits."So beautiful.So gorgeous does my Mitress look.I can ravish you forever."he breathed and leaned down, pressing his lips hard against hers, his tongue thrusting into her mouth to taste the inside, which was fantastic.Sweet and spicy with a bit of mischief.He moaned, searching ever bit of her mouth with his tongue, from her tongue to her teeth and tiny little fangs as well as her gums.If his tongue were tongue enough, he would go for the back of her throat as well, making her suck his tongue in a naughty way.

With his hips pistoning back and forth, Shade had to pull away from her mouth just to take a breath, his body trembling."I'm...gonna cum again Mistress.C-Cumming..cumming...fuuuuck~."he groaned, giving a heavy thrusted, his dick burried deeply within her as he released his load, the white, thick and sticky jizz seeping from where they were connected and ran down her lips and coated the sofa from under her.Breathing hard, he releases her leg and gently places it down and next to his hip.Looking at her, his face flushed and sweaty from the exertion, his cock, which had been flaccid within her, grew hard once more.Was it the effect she had on him due to her being a succubus.Surely it must be.She was getting a good amount of cum inside her petite, curvy body."I...I need more..of you Mistress."he said and the woman moaned, calling out.

"I shall please you.Take me demon."

"no, me first.Fuck me.Fuck me with your cock."

"Forget it, his cock is mine."

Shade smirked, shaking his head."This dick of mine belongs to my Mistress now and forever more until she tires of me.My body is for her to use and command as she wants and I shall not deny her pleasure nor loyalty."Easing out of her, he smiled."Mistress...let me clean you."Gently, he flipped her to her stomach, and with care, he grasped her hips and raised them as high as she could bring them, her head still resting on the plush cushion seats.Hands settled on her sweet, smooth ass, he spreads her cheeks, blew cool air against her moist folds, then placed his open mouth upon her lips,moaning when he tasted not only his seed, but her sweet honey as well.Groaning, he twirled his tongue in and out, cleaning her well and yet pleasing her at the same time, his cock throbbing and demanding it be placed back inside her.

razerwing said:
Delshyk smiled as he looked around the room. He was never much of a gamer, except for the occasional shooter. Whenever he played, it was a good game. "Yeah, it definately does," he said, shaking his head. Then, his body froze at the sensation of her hand rubbing him through his jeans. The blush reappeared. "Um... y-yes it does. They thought this was a- a high class bar." He closed his eyes, attempting to think through the haze that had somehow managed to settle on his mind. "H-huney. Could you lead?" his brow furrowed, just concentrating on getting these next words. "I- I've never done this before."

Huney smiled, rubbing him still."So innocent. I'll take good care of you, don't you worry.Just let yourself go, don't hold back, ever."and with that, she leaned forward, and pressed her lips to his, making him relax, to enjoy the sensation that was building within both of them.Her hands worked at the hem of his shirt, tugging it and pulling it up over his head, there kiss broken for a few seconds, until she resumed it again.Huney then removed her blouse, popping only a few buttons and sent the blouse floating to the floor.With her tongue, she ran it along his lower lip, before gently slipping it past his mouth and teeth and touched his tongue, a moan erupting from her throat.

With her hands now smoothing down Delshyk's taut stomach, she worked at his pant fly and zipper, tugging on the jeans and pushed them down, until they pooled at his feet."Feel free to touch me.I love to be touch.Love the attention."She panted, loosening her skirt and pushed it down to her feet, standing in nothing more then bra and panties."Tell me Delshyk."She asked in a husky whisper as she leaned close to his ear."What naught thing should I do to you?Tell me..and I'll do it.Do you want me to suck your delicious cock.Or should I masterbate infront of you first.Perhaps you want to masterbate infront of me."

Sinful Bliss said:
My name is Carissa, and it’s good to be here. This is my first time in this wonderful place. I’m seeking the thrill of sex again,” she began as a sigh escaped her lips as her hand remained on her breasts. “I have a husband who is currently on a business trip with other bigwigs across the Atlantic. I haven’t had any sex for three weeks now. I know that my billionaire husband is going to get some fun to relieve the same problem I’m having.” The blond turned her head and told the male maid, “Before you ask, he’s not cheating on me. Our sex life is outstanding. We’re approaching our tenth wedding anniversary fairly soon. I’m sure that he wants to have some fun again with me. Until then my night.” Her blue continued to lock themselves in a mini-trance while the maids and patrons alike continued to enjoy themselves.

Shawn nod his head at the comment. He knew full well that most female partons just come here for fun. He rarely had one in which they were just coming here out of revenge. His red eyes comtinued to look at hers as he sat beside her. He smiled and nod seeing that he has a real good looking parton on his hands, married or not. "I understand full well the situation Master. I am here to just serve and to fufill your desires. Allow me to be your maid and to do whatever you wish me to do." He tells her and kisses her hand. He gave her a smile as his gaze and charm flows over to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom