Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
AK89 said:
Zale set her on his lap pulling her back to his chest. His lips kissing all over her neck and biting gently. His hands on her breast fondoling them one in each. He thrusted his hips upward while his grip pulled her down. His harden memeber was grinding on her ass as he did,"Well I dont really know, what would you like?" He smiled as he spoke knowing what she would pick. His hands slide up her top as he pinched her nipples. Her skin was so smooth his mind could help but think she was completly shaven. His memeber throbbed at the idea. He bite her ear as he moaned a little thinking of her warm wettness.

She gasped, arching her self into him, moaning when he bit her neck, making her nice and wet.To have someone biting her and sucking her blood would send her on a pleasure high that would take forever to come down from.Reachign her hand back and grasping the back of his head, Cherish arched her back, pressing her breasts more into his hand, her nipples already budding and aching."I would like anything, so long at it involves you."She gasped, her legs spreading a bit more, the feel of his cock against ther ass delicious in many ways, for she could imagine his big dick impaling her over and over again, whether it be her ass, cunt or mouth, she would have him in so many ways.With her hands, she raised the hem of her dress, pulling it up and up, bunching it in her hands and revealed that she wore nothing under.Her cunt bare and smooth, for she was natural like that, no hair on her body."Keep touching me and don't ever stop, understand?"

He let his one hand go to play with that little cunt. She felt so good as he pulled out his cock and slide it along her lips teasing her with it. His shaft going up and down her smooth lips then smacking herclit and lis with the shaft and head. The head rubbing her clit as he bit her neck and sqeezed her nipple. Moaning in her ear telling her how bad he wanted her."MMM So howbad do you want me?" He loved having his dirty little girl.

Giselle groaned, panting as Manine began to pump her hard cock in the Drow's core, doing as the Hellspawn asked as her hands went to her clit and rubbed against it, moving it about rapidly as she moved her own hips up and down as Manine moved, driving it deeper still with each thrust. Enjoying the woman's hands on her breasts, Giselle groaned louder, riding the pulsing cock at the same pace as Manine was fucking her with it. Gods this was so enjoyable! Giselle could do little but moan and pant, unable to form clear words anymore as waves upon waves blasted through her entire body. Rocking back and forth as she continued to rub and pull on her own clit, Giselle's free hand found Manine's sex and she stuck three fingers deep inside, making her ride her hand while she rode Manine's cock. "Gods.....fuck! Don't....you....cum without me." She moaned, wanting them to do so together oh so many times. "I....may have to....do this to you.....later....Manine." Giselle panted, purposely rubbing along Manine's G-spot, feeling ready to burst herself already as the sound of flesh meeting flesh sounded out around the forested baths.

Delshyk kissed her back, moaning lightly as his tongue danced with hers. Her hands were so smooth against his skin, but he blushed deeply as he stood in his boxers. Even more so when she asked him what he wanted her to do. His hands timidly wrapped around her waist, pressing her close as his left hand wandered up to the latch on the back of the bra. "Well," he started, calming down a little. "Maybe we should get rid of the rest of our clothes, before we decide on anything." He smiled suggestively, kissing down her jaw to nibble gently on her neck.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade was like an animal, pounding his Mistress's pussy as if he wished to go deeper, to feel her fully and see what made her cry out in pleasure.Well of course she was already crying out from pleasure, but Shade wanted to hear more.He leaned close, bringing her leg forward as well, as if she were doing the slits."So beautiful.So gorgeous does my Mitress look.I can ravish you forever."he breathed and leaned down, pressing his lips hard against hers, his tongue thrusting into her mouth to taste the inside, which was fantastic.Sweet and spicy with a bit of mischief.He moaned, searching ever bit of her mouth with his tongue, from her tongue to her teeth and tiny little fangs as well as her gums.If his tongue were tongue enough, he would go for the back of her throat as well, making her suck his tongue in a naughty way.

With his hips pistoning back and forth, Shade had to pull away from her mouth just to take a breath, his body trembling."I'm...gonna cum again Mistress.C-Cumming..cumming...fuuuuck~."he groaned, giving a heavy thrusted, his dick burried deeply within her as he released his load, the white, thick and sticky jizz seeping from where they were connected and ran down her lips and coated the sofa from under her.Breathing hard, he releases her leg and gently places it down and next to his hip.Looking at her, his face flushed and sweaty from the exertion, his cock, which had been flaccid within her, grew hard once more.Was it the effect she had on him due to her being a succubus.Surely it must be.She was getting a good amount of cum inside her petite, curvy body."I...I need more..of you Mistress."he said and the woman moaned, calling out.

"I shall please you.Take me demon."

"no, me first.Fuck me.Fuck me with your cock."

"Forget it, his cock is mine."

Shade smirked, shaking his head."This dick of mine belongs to my Mistress now and forever more until she tires of me.My body is for her to use and command as she wants and I shall not deny her pleasure nor loyalty."Easing out of her, he smiled."Mistress...let me clean you."Gently, he flipped her to her stomach, and with care, he grasped her hips and raised them as high as she could bring them, her head still resting on the plush cushion seats.Hands settled on her sweet, smooth ass, he spreads her cheeks, blew cool air against her moist folds, then placed his open mouth upon her lips,moaning when he tasted not only his seed, but her sweet honey as well.Groaning, he twirled his tongue in and out, cleaning her well and yet pleasing her at the same time, his cock throbbing and demanding it be placed back inside her.

The action inside the Show Room was crazy mad. It made the succubus smile when he announced to the people that his demonic shaft belongs to her until she wanted it no more. The volatile demonness felt like shedding tears at that point; none of her previous sex partners felt the way Shade did while having incredible sex. Today, she was Cloud 9 without her big sister stopping her at all. Such feelings came to a crashing halt when the hell demon pulled his tool out of her sopping cunt. She yelped in surprise when he flipped her over to leave that wonderful ass exposed in front of him. “Ahh,” she moaned out as her ‘lover’ spreads her asscheeks, inviting himself for more fun. Avie shivered when she felt the cold air against her sensitive clit. Her eyes began to feel hazy as the people around them started to enjoy themselves with one another. The ladies who were disappointed from Shade’s declaration got their fill of meaty cocks inside their wanton holes.

Before the red-eyed succubus could relax, a tongue entered her folds. Avie could only sigh in contentment, getting a much needed break from her pussy pounding thanks to Shade. Her eyes closed for a few moments, trying to gather herself for the next round of fun. But the reprieve didn’t last for long as a pair tongues found their way to her harden nipples. Her eyes saw the elf and her sister taking good care of them while the hell demon’s tongue continued to make her crazy.

“Stop it,” Avie begged in a fuss.

“Why? We like you this position. I think it’s cute,” said Vivienne who continued to have a cock slam in and out of her elven snatch. The maid resumed sucking on the left nipple, forcing to cry out in frenzied pleasure.

“Not fair.”

“I agree,” retorted the pink-haired Mistress. “I can look at this blissful face of hers all day if I want to.” Shyrii used her fingers to pinch and twist the right nipple a few times to illicit more moans. “You’re one naughty slut, little sister. I bet you want his cock inside of you again.” A sinister smile from dark-skinned sinner said it all who was having too much fun with Avie, even though a pair fingers entered her cunt.

“You two are so cruel,” Avie whined. “I cannot help myself that I love his fucking cock. I want it inside of me again. Damn it, Shade!! Quit teasing me with your tongue. You’re worse as them for doing this to me.”

Silver117 said:
Shawn nod his head at the comment. He knew full well that most female partons just come here for fun. He rarely had one in which they were just coming here out of revenge. His red eyes comtinued to look at hers as he sat beside her. He smiled and nod seeing that he has a real good looking parton on his hands, married or not. "I understand full well the situation Master. I am here to just serve and to fufill your desires. Allow me to be your maid and to do whatever you wish me to do." He tells her and kisses her hand. He gave her a smile as his gaze and charm flows over to her.

A warm feeling crept on Carissa’s cheeks as the handsome person placed his lips on her soft hands to reassure things. Her blue eyes never left what happened around the demoness who getting wonderful pleasure from a male maid. She heard some women crying out for him to fuck their bodies. The married billionaire had to figure it was the single women who wanted such satisfaction.

Trying not to think of her business husband was a very tough thing to do, but she promised herself have a good time without regret. Her eyes were still locked on to the male maid, as she wondered what to do for herself. Tonight was the beginning good ‘ol illicit affairs. “Yes. Make me feel good. I want to feel pleasure all over my body,” she said as her hand slipped breasts once more. “I also might as well do something I swore never doing.” She gave the maid a wink, bringing her close Shawn, kissing him on the lips. “You're quite handsome, you know that? However, I want to finish watching the show with the succubus there.”

Sinful Bliss said:
A warm feeling crept on Carissa’s cheeks as the handsome person placed his lips on her soft hands to reassure things. Her blue eyes never left what happened around the demoness who getting wonderful pleasure from a male maid. She heard some women crying out for him to fuck their bodies. The married billionaire had to figure it was the single women who wanted such satisfaction.

Trying not to think of her business husband was a very tough thing to do, but she promised herself have a good time without regret. Her eyes were still locked on to the male maid, as she wondered what to do for herself. Tonight was the beginning good ‘ol illicit affairs. “Yes. Make me feel good. I want to feel pleasure all over my body,” she said as her hand slipped breasts once more. “I also might as well do something I swore never doing.” She gave the maid a wink, bringing her close Shawn, kissing him on the lips. “You're quite handsome, you know that? However, I want to finish watching the show with the succubus there.”

He felt the kiss and he smiled as it lingered for a bit. "Of course my mistress. I will give you all the pleasures a demon like me can offer." He grins at the wink and wonder what she has in store for him. Whatever it is, he knows both of them will enjoy it. He nod his head at the request to continue watching the show. Grabbing a chair of his own he sat along side her.

"And you're quite beautiful." He replied as he also watch in amazement as his friend and rival Shade eat out one of the maids. A chuckle escaped seeing him use some great techniques. His eyes soon shifts over to Carissa what was checking this out as well. His nose picked up the scent of her. She was really enjoy what she was seeing. He could fell the lust in her as if she want the same thing as well. Luckly for her, he too was a demon like Shade and can give her the same amount, if not more. He softly place his hands on her arms and gently caresses them. He rested his head on her shoulder and gave her soft kisses along her cheek. "Enjoying the show, my mistress?" he whispers and slowly licked her neck.

Performing well beyond he initially thought, Morgrim had to snicker diabolically at how this hell spawn was persecuting this succubi quite thoroughly. Unlike many of these vigorous patrons that exhibited some emotional bond with these libidinous maids, the paranormal hunter remained almost stolid. Sadistic thoughts ran through his conscious, perhaps in the mood to shed some blood before continuing onward with his daily hedonistic ritual of fucking these beautiful maidens.

" Looks like she might entice my desires more than even you Shyrii. After all these initiations are of great importance. When any of you wanton sluts need some entertainment, I will be around the perimeter. Farewell for now ladies, especially the crimson eyed bombshell getting her cunt pounded."

Displaying his teasing demeanor in the presence of nearly everyone, he paced away from the massive orgy that was enveloping within the audience. Even bastards like Morgrim needed some peace and quiet, preferring it despite the mentality he has thus far revealed to the residents and visitors. It did interest him that more women were gathering, adding to the flavor list in his twisted mind. The fact this manor contained two sexy succubus seem to attract many ideas, some that might appear cruel considering his profession and type of character. For now he was off to other adventures in the manor.

[ Been busy, will start posting more tomorrow.]

AK89 said:
He let his one hand go to play with that little cunt. She felt so good as he pulled out his cock and slide it along her lips teasing her with it. His shaft going up and down her smooth lips then smacking herclit and lis with the shaft and head. The head rubbing her clit as he bit her neck and sqeezed her nipple. Moaning in her ear telling her how bad he wanted her."MMM So howbad do you want me?" He loved having his dirty little girl.

She bit her lip and groaned, feeling the silky soft skin of his cock head as if glided along her moist lips, teasing her and threatening to slip past the folds and fill her up.She arched into him, the teasing maddening her, along with out he bit onto her skin, Cherish could almost cum from such a thing.Moaning, she grasped his hair tighter, her other hand going down to run her finger up and down his cock, feeling the vains bulge out formthe strain."I fucking need you so fucking badly, I'm about to throw you down onto the floor and impale my pussy with your dick.Fuck me dammit.Fuck me and fill me up good."She writhed from under his touches, moving her hips so she could glide herself along his shaft, going up and down it and moistening it with her sweet nectar.

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle groaned, panting as Manine began to pump her hard cock in the Drow's core, doing as the Hellspawn asked as her hands went to her clit and rubbed against it, moving it about rapidly as she moved her own hips up and down as Manine moved, driving it deeper still with each thrust. Enjoying the woman's hands on her breasts, Giselle groaned louder, riding the pulsing cock at the same pace as Manine was fucking her with it. Gods this was so enjoyable! Giselle could do little but moan and pant, unable to form clear words anymore as waves upon waves blasted through her entire body. Rocking back and forth as she continued to rub and pull on her own clit, Giselle's free hand found Manine's sex and she stuck three fingers deep inside, making her ride her hand while she rode Manine's cock. "Gods.....fuck! Don't....you....cum without me." She moaned, wanting them to do so together oh so many times. "I....may have to....do this to you.....later....Manine." Giselle panted, purposely rubbing along Manine's G-spot, feeling ready to burst herself already as the sound of flesh meeting flesh sounded out around the forested baths.

Manine gritted her teeth, holding onto the woman and keeping herself from exploding within the Drow's deliciously tight pussy.Finally though, she let out a gutural moan as the Drow stuck not two, but three delicious fingers inside her throbbing cunt, her walls tightening around the woman's fingers, needing them deeper inside.Having that sensitive little spot rubbed and touched, Manine couldn't help, but buck her hips uncontrolably as the Drow fingered her, while Manine fucked her with her cock."oh, fuck,fuck.G-Giselle...i-if...you keep going.......f-fuckk..."She cried out, trying to make some sort of sense but couldn't.

"G-Giselle...oh Gods, Giselle.N=Need to cum.Fuck...need ot fill you up, need too-"She gasped, giving a few more thrust, before she couldn't hold on any longer.Moving her hand, she shoved away Giselle's hand from her clit and Manine took over, teasing the Drow while fcking her mercifully until she exploded, bucking wildly and needed Giselle to do the same."C-cum, cum, cum.Cum with me Giselle.Oh fuck.."she kept bucking, her cum seeping into the woman's pussy and filling her deeply, until it slowly seeped from where they were connected.Her orgasm didn't seem to stop, as if having the Drow tightly wrapped around her shaft kept her going and going."Giselle..."She groaned, breathing hard as her hips slowly, her hand slowly pulling away and Manine's head lolling backward to rest on the edge of the bath, her breathing ragged and hard.

razerwing said:
Delshyk kissed her back, moaning lightly as his tongue danced with hers. Her hands were so smooth against his skin, but he blushed deeply as he stood in his boxers. Even more so when she asked him what he wanted her to do. His hands timidly wrapped around her waist, pressing her close as his left hand wandered up to the latch on the back of the bra. "Well," he started, calming down a little. "Maybe we should get rid of the rest of our clothes, before we decide on anything." He smiled suggestively, kissing down her jaw to nibble gently on her neck.

Huney giggled and then let out a soft moan as he unclasped her bra and proceede to press her closer to him."Hmm..is someone being a big boy now."She teased, grinding her hips agians this erection, groaning at the throbbing feeling against her crotch.With his nimble hand, her bra was unclasped and she slipped it off, tossing it ontop the pile of her clothed.Moving backward, she led him towards the bed, until she released him and plopped herself on the beds edge.Grining, she leaned back on her elbows and without being bashful, she raised her legs, her thin heels pressing against the edge of the bed and her legs parted, revealing her pink panties."It seems...my panties are a bit wet.Can you check what the problem is."She asked, her hand smoothing down over a breasts, down her stomach and then her middle finger rubbed against the moist fabric of her panties, teasing herself with the wet material.

Sinful Bliss said:
The action inside the Show Room was crazy mad. It made the succubus smile when he announced to the people that his demonic shaft belongs to her until she wanted it no more. The volatile demonness felt like shedding tears at that point; none of her previous sex partners felt the way Shade did while having incredible sex. Today, she was Cloud 9 without her big sister stopping her at all. Such feelings came to a crashing halt when the hell demon pulled his tool out of her sopping cunt. She yelped in surprise when he flipped her over to leave that wonderful ass exposed in front of him. “Ahh,” she moaned out as her ‘lover’ spreads her asscheeks, inviting himself for more fun. Avie shivered when she felt the cold air against her sensitive clit. Her eyes began to feel hazy as the people around them started to enjoy themselves with one another. The ladies who were disappointed from Shade’s declaration got their fill of meaty cocks inside their wanton holes.

Before the red-eyed succubus could relax, a tongue entered her folds. Avie could only sigh in contentment, getting a much needed break from her pussy pounding thanks to Shade. Her eyes closed for a few moments, trying to gather herself for the next round of fun. But the reprieve didn’t last for long as a pair tongues found their way to her harden nipples. Her eyes saw the elf and her sister taking good care of them while the hell demon’s tongue continued to make her crazy.

“Stop it,” Avie begged in a fuss.

“Why? We like you this position. I think it’s cute,” said Vivienne who continued to have a cock slam in and out of her elven snatch. The maid resumed sucking on the left nipple, forcing to cry out in frenzied pleasure.

“Not fair.”

“I agree,” retorted the pink-haired Mistress. “I can look at this blissful face of hers all day if I want to.” Shyrii used her fingers to pinch and twist the right nipple a few times to illicit more moans. “You’re one naughty slut, little sister. I bet you want his cock inside of you again.” A sinister smile from dark-skinned sinner said it all who was having too much fun with Avie, even though a pair fingers entered her cunt.

“You two are so cruel,” Avie whined. “I cannot help myself that I love his fucking cock. I want it inside of me again. Damn it, Shade!! Quit teasing me with your tongue. You’re worse as them for doing this to me.”

Shade smiled against her folds, running his tongue and catching as much of his cum and her sweet nectar with it and swallow it.Pulling away a bit, he trailed up with the tip of his tongue, his hands opening her cheeks abit and he teasing laved at the tight little button that had yet to be drilled into."Forgive me Mistress, but tasting that sweet garden of yours is like a drug.You've turned into an addict and wish to get another hit."he said, licking at the little button of her ass and then ran his tongue down, twirling that pink tongue of his, before pulling away and raised himself on his knees, took hold of his cock in one hand and settled his other hand at the small of her back.

Without merci, he glided the head of his cock up and down and all along her folds, teasing her still, his body shaking in anticipation."Y-Your...rather..gorgeous...when your being so demanding Mistress.Even cuter when your being tortured in..such an innocent way."Swallowing a lump that caught in his throat Shade finally parted her lips with his cock head and groaned, closing his eyes as he savored the feel of her hot flesh slowly surrounding him.He pushed oh so slowly, loving how her walls seemed to gingerly tighten as he inched himself more and more."Oh Fuck...Mistress..."he groaned and as he was half way in, he took hold of her hips and unmercifully thrusted forward while bringing her hips back nice and hard, forcing her to take him in one full swing.Not moving yet, he moved his hand from her hips and slipped his middle finger in his mouth, licking it and swirled his tongue, until it was nice and wet from his saliva."Mistress....I can imagine fucking this sweet hole here."He said, running his wet finger all around her tight little anal hole and slipped it in a bit, before retreating it out, only to slip it in again, then out, going back and forth, never fully penetrating.

As he continued with the finger teasing, he moved his hips, going in and out, the same pace as he was with his finger.

Giselle threw her head back as she felt Manine start to cum inside her, filling her hot pussy to bursting with the seed pulsing from the large cock in her folds, and the half Drow could do nothing but scream her own bliss yet again. Crying out, gasping, panting as sweat covered her from head to toe, Giselle milked their shared orgasm for all she was worth, bucking her hips against Manine as she was fucked relentlessly in turn herself. It was so fucking mind blowing that she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer as she slumped against the Hellspawn, in a fog that consumed her from head to toe, making her shiver uncontrollably from how wonderful it felt. Stirring slowly, Giselle opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Manine. "That....was....unbelievable....truly...unfucking....believable." She panted, slowly pulling herself off of Manine's throbbing pleasure tool and watching the cum seep out of her core before collapsing heavily against the other side of the tub, closing her eyes as she panted heavily, trying to recover.

"Thank...you Manine. I.....will make it up....to you....as soon as I...can focus...through this fog." Giselle grinned from ear to ear, buzzed out of her mind, to say the least. "I am...curious what other...pills...are available...Manine. I might...have to....do...the same to you....only...if possible, I'd...double the number of shafts...myself." She purred, already getting wet from the very thought of stuffing Manine in both holes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam the Incubus

Adam walked into the Maid Manor for the first time, and immediately his ears picked up on the moans of passionate lovemaking and animal lust filtering from dozens of rooms. Grinning softly to himself, the incubus yawned since it had been a bit of a long road to get here, but he felt ready to serve whoever wished his unique services. Wearing a brown trench coat with white fur like material around the neck line, blue jeans, and black sunglasses on his face, the incubus ran a hand through his short spiky brown hair and went immediately for the front desk, wondering who was in charge so he'd be able to get to work and get a room for himself.

"Heh, God knows I'm trying my best," he replied honestly, smiling at her. "Hmm, well then, lemme see if there is a problem." he chuckled and moved her hand away, kissing her deeply as his hands removed her pink panties. His fingers slowly starting to explore this hole for the 'problem'. Gingerly, he broke the kiss. "Nothing wrong down there Miss, but I know how to stop it." he grinned, resuming the kiss as his free hand came to gently play with her breast.

Silver117 said:
He felt the kiss and he smiled as it lingered for a bit. "Of course my mistress. I will give you all the pleasures a demon like me can offer." He grins at the wink and wonder what she has in store for him. Whatever it is, he knows both of them will enjoy it. He nod his head at the request to continue watching the show. Grabbing a chair of his own he sat along side her.

"And you're quite beautiful." He replied as he also watch in amazement as his friend and rival Shade eat out one of the maids. A chuckle escaped seeing him use some great techniques. His eyes soon shifts over to Carissa what was checking this out as well. His nose picked up the scent of her. She was really enjoy what she was seeing. He could fell the lust in her as if she want the same thing as well. Luckly for her, he too was a demon like Shade and can give her the same amount, if not more. He softly place his hands on her arms and gently caresses them. He rested his head on her shoulder and gave her soft kisses along her cheek. "Enjoying the show, my mistress?" he whispers and slowly licked her neck.

Carissa felt the attention that she was getting from the demonic maid. The people that watched her felt like that Shawn got her in a trance. Of course, no one in the Show Room knows that fact with the exception of the Mistresses of the establishment. When things get too good in a place like the Maid Manor, who the fuck cares about exercising restraint? Her red blue roamed around the area once again, finding people in pure bliss with their companions. There won’t be a single space without any type of sexual action. Listening to the succubus in her helplessness was a thing of beauty.

“I’m loving the show so far today,” she told the male maid. “They are very happy about things from the looks of it; not without a care in the world. They do not have to worry what’s happening from the outside world because you people make things worry free for all the people. I only hope that you can do the same for me.” Her voice dripped with seduction as the blonde licked her lips, showing off her intent for the day. The mindset of the day had shifted towards her lustful needs.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade smiled against her folds, running his tongue and catching as much of his cum and her sweet nectar with it and swallow it.Pulling away a bit, he trailed up with the tip of his tongue, his hands opening her cheeks abit and he teasing laved at the tight little button that had yet to be drilled into."Forgive me Mistress, but tasting that sweet garden of yours is like a drug.You've turned into an addict and wish to get another hit."he said, licking at the little button of her ass and then ran his tongue down, twirling that pink tongue of his, before pulling away and raised himself on his knees, took hold of his cock in one hand and settled his other hand at the small of her back.

Without merci, he glided the head of his cock up and down and all along her folds, teasing her still, his body shaking in anticipation."Y-Your...rather..gorgeous...when your being so demanding Mistress.Even cuter when your being tortured in..such an innocent way."Swallowing a lump that caught in his throat Shade finally parted her lips with his cock head and groaned, closing his eyes as he savored the feel of her hot flesh slowly surrounding him.He pushed oh so slowly, loving how her walls seemed to gingerly tighten as he inched himself more and more."Oh Fuck...Mistress..."he groaned and as he was half way in, he took hold of her hips and unmercifully thrusted forward while bringing her hips back nice and hard, forcing her to take him in one full swing.Not moving yet, he moved his hand from her hips and slipped his middle finger in his mouth, licking it and swirled his tongue, until it was nice and wet from his saliva."Mistress....I can imagine fucking this sweet hole here."He said, running his wet finger all around her tight little anal hole and slipped it in a bit, before retreating it out, only to slip it in again, then out, going back and forth, never fully penetrating.

As he continued with the finger teasing, he moved his hips, going in and out, the same pace as he was with his finger.

Another moan escaped from lips of Avie as her torturous foreplay continues. It seems that the people surrounded them didn’t mind that the gray-skinned succubus get her fun from Shade. He knew to press her buttons and make her react in a certain way. She rocked her hips against his finger, crying in in pleasure. "Oh god… S-Shade..." she moaned out his name and it did sound good to scream it out. So far she said it twice and wondered how many times she say it when this fun was over. Clinging to him, her arms wrapping firmly around his neck and she gently raised her hips to better accommodate him.

His cock felt so good inside her and when he did get himself all the way. Avie sighed in satisfaction and she couldn’t help but smile when he mentioned about fucking her tight asshole. “You’re a damn tease, Shade. I would love it nice a deep,” she said. “Might as well make your adoring fans cry out some more. I’ll tell you one thing,” she began breathlessly, “those women got nothing on me.”

^
Sinful Bliss said:
Yuuki’s eyes widened, her mouth parted as a loud moan escaped her lips. She bit her lip and looked down, smiling faintly as she rocked her lips harder against her Master’s mouth.” Oh God...yes…fuck yes...so…so good...” she cried out, gripping his hair tight in her hand. She was close, she felt it. Her legs started to shake, her pussy tingling, her stomach clenching. She placed her other hand on the stainless chair. “I'm...going...to cum...Master…I'm going…to-” She couldn’t finish the last part. Her body quivered as she came hard, her juices running down onto his cock and a bit down her thigh. She took in deep breathes, trying her best to relax and after five minutes, her orgasm ended, her body weak, though sated. She smiled, releasing Keiichi’s hair. “Amazing,” she said and chuckled.

Keiichi looked down at the maid as she quickly approached her orgasm. Seeing her body quiver, feeling her juices gushing out and against his cock and hearing her moans was nearly too much for him and he felt like coming too. But enjoying to see her like that, he tried to fight against it, determined to let her orgasm end first, before releasing into her. He barely made it and nearly as soon as she was done, he came too, moaning loudly and shooting his semen into her pussy, as he made a few last thrusts. As his orgasm subsided and he released the last bit of his cum, he stopped and slowly pulled his cock, drenched in her juices, out. Looking down at Yuuki, he could see that she was obviously satisfied this time.

"That was... wonderful," he said to her, smiling.

Silver117 said:
"Oh you're gonna love this." He said as he kissed her one mmore time. He goes to the toy wall and grabbed a mini egg vibratior. Smirking he licked it and gently thrust it in her. He turns it on low and watched her mmoan to it. Chuckling a bit he start to lick her clit and increse the power a bit. There was more to cum, this was considered an appitizer.

Mai couldn't help but smile when he got the vibrator. She was already quite a bit aroused and seeing the small egg, especially when he licked on it, made her even more excited and she was a bit wet already. The lips of her pussy were spread a little, as if it wanted to invite him, and Alex sure didn't waste any time. The catgirl gasped when she felt the vibrator slowly going inside her and twitched a bit when he turned it on. Moaning softly, she felt the vibrations of the egg in her pussy. It was rather weak, but still it aroused her greatly. Her moans got louder when the vibrations increased and she felt his lips against her clit.

When she looked at his face, it was marvelous. That look. She loved giving that look to people. Yuuki did it with a man who was never able to release or enjoy the fruits of sex. The guy did once he met the maid here at the Manor and after five nights of pleasure. He gave her such gratitude that he actually donated to the Manor, money going to the servants clothes and needs. She sighed when they both were finished, her body giving out and dropped onto the chair. Her breath was hot and heavy against the wooded structure. “Oh… God…,” she gasped out, closing her eyes and taking a moment to collect herself as the cum began to dribble out of her gaping pussy.

This time it was different. She enjoyed this even more and a younger Master. Maybe it was because he was like her as a person who was on the same sexual level. She loved that, but alas, here in the Maid Manor, no one, not even her was allowed to get too emotionally attached to someone.

Sinful Bliss said:
Carissa felt the attention that she was getting from the demonic maid. The people that watched her felt like that Shawn got her in a trance. Of course, no one in the Show Room knows that fact with the exception of the Mistresses of the establishment. When things get too good in a place like the Maid Manor, who the fuck cares about exercising restraint? Her red blue roamed around the area once again, finding people in pure bliss with their companions. There won’t be a single space without any type of sexual action. Listening to the succubus in her helplessness was a thing of beauty.

“I’m loving the show so far today,” she told the male maid. “They are very happy about things from the looks of it; not without a care in the world. They do not have to worry what’s happening from the outside world because you people make things worry free for all the people. I only hope that you can do the same for me.” Her voice dripped with seduction as the blonde licked her lips, showing off her intent for the day. The mindset of the day had shifted towards her lustful needs.

His red eyes began to glow. It showed his desire and want for the human woman. His hands escaped are arms and onto her waist. He slips them underneith her blouse and rubs it in a soft soothing manner. "That's how we maids here in the manor are. It's our job to help people relax, to become carefree, and to grant each one of their wishes and desires, no matter what. All the negatives of the outside world are gone once you step through those doors." He whispers and her ear. His hands soon reached her breasts and he gently massages them. No doubt this plus the show on stabe would work any girl up. "I can garuntee you the all kinds of wonderful pleasure. Pleasure that can make you go crazy with want." he said and gives her a nice, lustful kiss.

Nyarly said:
Mai couldn't help but smile when he got the vibrator. She was already quite a bit aroused and seeing the small egg, especially when he licked on it, made her even more excited and she was a bit wet already. The lips of her pussy were spread a little, as if it wanted to invite him, and Alex sure didn't waste any time. The catgirl gasped when she felt the vibrator slowly going inside her and twitched a bit when he turned it on. Moaning softly, she felt the vibrations of the egg in her pussy. It was rather weak, but still it aroused her greatly. Her moans got louder when the vibrations increased and she felt his lips against her clit.

His lips and tongue couldn't stop attacking there. The more he sucked and licked her clit, the the higher the vibrations increased in her pussy. Once it was at it's highest point he stopped and watched her squirm and moan loudly. "Very good Mai. I think you're ready for another." he tells her. He /ge grabbed another minni vibrator and some tap. He firming placed it on her clit and taps it so it could stay. He turns the second one on and and watched her go crazy. "How long do you think you can endure this, huh?" he teased and increased that vibration while sucking on her breasts.

Silver117 said:
His red eyes began to glow. It showed his desire and want for the human woman. His hands escaped are arms and onto her waist. He slips them underneith her blouse and rubs it in a soft soothing manner. "That's how we maids here in the manor are. It's our job to help people relax, to become carefree, and to grant each one of their wishes and desires, no matter what. All the negatives of the outside world are gone once you step through those doors." He whispers and her ear. His hands soon reached her breasts and he gently massages them. No doubt this plus the show on stabe would work any girl up. "I can garuntee you the all kinds of wonderful pleasure. Pleasure that can make you go crazy with want." he said and gives her a nice, lustful kiss.

Moans grew louder as the demonic maid kneaded her perky 36C breasts, impressive for a woman of her age. They would sometimes as the female move up in age, but not with Carissa. She knew how to take care of her body in full. Listening to Shawn speak about this place made her feel very good about the day. The blonde had other rich friends talk about Manor as a whole, and she came away from those conversations very impressive. There wasn’t a single bad thing they said about the workers or the Mistresses. The people inside this place knew how to please a person and unlock those hidden desires to unless in front of several people, or in private. “It’s… seems that you’re… trying to make me… go crazy… right now,” she said in moans, feeling his wonderful hands work on her globes of flesh. She used her hands to open the buttons of her blouse to let him have easier access. When she lifted up her black bra, the cool breeze from the air conditioners made her nipples taut and hard for him to touch.

Sinful Bliss said:
Moans grew louder as the demonic maid kneaded her perky 36C breasts, impressive for a woman of her age. They would sometimes as the female move up in age, but not with Carissa. She knew how to take care of her body in full. Listening to Shawn speak about this place made her feel very good about the day. The blonde had other rich friends talk about Manor as a whole, and she came away from those conversations very impressive. There wasn’t a single bad thing they said about the workers or the Mistresses. The people inside this place knew how to please a person and unlock those hidden desires to unless in front of several people, or in private. “It’s… seems that you’re… trying to make me… go crazy… right now,” she said in moans, feeling his wonderful hands work on her globes of flesh. She used her hands to open the buttons of her blouse to let him have easier access. When she lifted up her black bra, the cool breeze from the air conditioners made her nipples taut and hard for him to touch.

Shawn's focus was now on Carissa now and fully forgot the show. He licks he neck solowly with each moan that escaped her lips. He herd her comment and chuckled as he nod. "Of course, I'll be bad if I don't please my mistress and do nothing at all" he responded. He moves his ands abit so she could remove her bra. Once he touched them, a nice cool shiver ean down his spine. He tits were so soft, so firm, so perky...it was perfect. He teased and kneaded some more until he removed her blouse completely. He leans ouver and cuppes them so he could see them. "So sexy..." he smirked. Moving a bit over, his lips found it's way over to her left mound as his fingers continued to teased her right. "Mmm, you taste great, my mistress." he tells her as his long serpent-like tongue toyed and teaded her left nipple.

Moaning as her nipples was sucked into Shawn’s mouth, Carissa glanced around, aware of the others watching now watching them. Telling herself it was all for show as some of the guys began to jackoff. “Ohhh…yeah. Suck that tit, young man! You’re so hungry…”

Smiling down at the demonic maid, the middle-aged woman stroked his hair softly, urging him on as he continued to sucked her hard nipple. There was something different about it being her younger person that made her more aroused than usual when “working,” although Carissa didn’t want to take the time to analyze such a taboo thought. Instead she continued to let him feed, moaning loudly for the sake of the others still watching.

“Come on, babe! Give the boy more than that!” The male patron demanded and with a soft smile.

The woman pulled her tit from Shawn’s mouth and said, “Let me show off my experience for you.” Kneeling down between his legs, she gave him a wink before moving her hands down inside his pants, feeling the hard staff into her hands and pumping him several times. Moving her face closer the billionaire hottie began to take off his pants -- much to the surprise to the women in the Show Room as they’re about to get another performance and it was still afternoon. Once the blonde pulled down his briefs, the cock sprang to life. She slowly ran her tongue over the male maid’s cock, teasing the head before licking as far down as she could. Going upwards, she worked him over for several minutes and then sucked the tip into her mouth with a loud slurp.

Scooting closer to him on her knees she rested her arms on Shawn’s thighs and lowered her mouth over his dick as far down as she could, almost gagging before coming back up, sucking hard as she went.

"I am indeed." he chuckled and bit her tit softly he was like a child wanting his mothers milk as he sucked on it harder. He was going to do something else untill he herd one of the guys said he wanted more. It soon became clear to him. He was starting another show in the Show Room with his mistress as the star.

"Lets give them a nice show." Shawn said as he moved between his legs.

He gave a soft groan as she toucked his cock in his pants. Though it might seemed he was hard, it really hadn't gone up to a full erection. A nice shiver of pleasure came as his pants and boxers andshe has her way with his dick. "Good girl...Have a blast with my cock." He tells her and started to make her go deeper. His cock started to twitch in her mouth and a smirk ran across his dace. "Now you'll see why most girls want me." he said with a smile.

His cock, at regular size looked like an erection for a human male. Bit it soon pulsed three timeing her mouth and it expanded. It got long and plumper inside her mouth as he continued to suck on it. He knew there was only two more stages left untill this demon reaches a complete erection, but he'll keep it a secet for now.

He continued this bliss as his hands reaches her skirt and pulls it away. The more nude she was, the better for this demon to reach the next stage of his erection.

The ‘teacher’ continued in her ministrations with the ‘student,’ going a little past her comfort zone with each bob, trying to please him in such a way that would keep him from grabbing her head and just fucking her mouth forcefully. Inside her mouth, her tongue was busy licking all over his tip, massaging his sensitive underside expertly. She knew this had to feel so good to him. The whole time she used her mouth on his balls she would stroke the rest of his cock with her soft hands. She really was a pro.

She repeated this over and over, savoring his taste and his reactions to her skilled blowjob. However just when she could feel his cock get harder and the amount of precum increase she suddenly stopped, pulling her lips off of his cock just on the brink of orgasm. She smiled, looking up at her student with a wicked grin. She then used her thumb to push up the maid’s cock till it was pointing to the ceiling and she bent down slightly, leaning in to begin licking the demon’s healthy young balls. She took one of them in her mouth and began to suck on it while her tongue swirled around it.

Carissa continued to lightly suck and play with the young ball in her mouth for a moment, enjoying the taste as much as she did his cock. She pulled her head back, tightening her lips to hold onto his ball as she pulled on it softly before it slipped out of her wet lips with a pop. She didn’t bother to lick her lips clean of her saliva, instead she let it slowly drip from her soft lips. She then turned her attention to the her Master's other, neglected ball. She took it in happily and she began to do the same to this one that she did with his other, coating it with her saliva as she suckled and licked the young sperm filled ball. She removed her mouth from his ball in the same fashion as with the other, pulling her head back, and letting it slip out of her puckered lips. “I like big cocks,” she told the Shawn. She started stripping from the rest of her clothes until she stood naked close in front of the maid, getting some approving whistles along the way from the crowd.

The student maid could only just sit back and moan while the teacher went to town on his cock. The way she was doing this was amazing even for a demon. To make him increase in size already was something he didn't expect so soon. "T-teacher...so good." he he said continuing the temem of the manor at the moment. Her hands were soft and warm on his balls causing more precum to leak out of him. He gave a smile as the teacher pulled out and gave a nice lustful smile.

The crowd cheered more as she started to suck on his balls. He firmly rubbed and squeezed her tits more as she takes in one of his balls andtoys with it with her tongue. "Fuck...suck it more teacher." he said in a moan. When she teased his other ball, it caused his lustful demonic side to appear. His eyes were more red, teeth were sharp, tongue was long as a snake. His hands to sharp claws that tickled and teased her erect nipples. It was only then when she released her lips and got naked for him that he too got naked and held her in a nice long kisss.

"Time for this student to become the teacher..." he whispered and lays her down onto the Show Room table. The partons watched in anticipation to see what Shawn would do to Carissa. He made her legs god spread eagle as his serpent tongue rest on her stomach. Like a snake, it slithered upwards to her beasts as his finger like claws begins to play with her pussy. It wraps around her hard buds and starts to tug and press them. His fingers pumps inside her more as his cock waits for its turn to have her. It soon let go and retracts back into his mouth leaving them in a rich coat of his saliva. He fingers pulled out as he got onto his kees, face-to-face with her wanting cunt. "I like wet and ready pussies," he told Carissa. He lets his tongue out agan and it goes deep into her cunt. It rubbed againt her walls and brushed along her g-spot as his claws playully tortured her clit. His actions caused a frenzy with the crown, espically the ladies that wanted to be in Carissa's place.

Vergil1989 said:
Adam the Incubus

Adam walked into the Maid Manor for the first time, and immediately his ears picked up on the moans of passionate lovemaking and animal lust filtering from dozens of rooms. Grinning softly to himself, the incubus yawned since it had been a bit of a long road to get here, but he felt ready to serve whoever wished his unique services. Wearing a brown trench coat with white fur like material around the neck line, blue jeans, and black sunglasses on his face, the incubus ran a hand through his short spiky brown hair and went immediately for the front desk, wondering who was in charge so he'd be able to get to work and get a room for himself.

Shyrii slowly puts her business-type clothing back on after the two guys cleaned out her juices with their nice tongues. For good measure, the succubus gave each of them a quick blowjob that forced them to blast their white spunk deep down her throat. After she easily swallowed the sexual substance, the Mistress waved by to them and headed over to the second show that was rather small in audience. The pink-haired sinner saw that the new woman was getting pleasure from another demon in this establishment. Shawn was in some ways Shade’s rival since both of them were of demonic origin. Each always tried to outdo one another in sexual conquest. She didn’t mind such one-upmanship as long it didn’t hurt the business and the bottom line.

Watching the woman’s face inn ecstasy, Shyrii planted a deep kiss on the lips and said, “I see that you’re one lucky woman today to have Shawn take care of you. I’m sure that he will leave you in a blissful state when it’s all said and done.” After she winked at Carissa, the succubus kissed Shawn who was in his demonic form. “Take good care of the woman. I do not need you to try and outdo Shade. I know that the two you act like rivals here, but the customer always come first. Always remember that.” After leaving some sage advice, the dark-skinned left the Show Room to take care of other things.

Shyrii found herself in the main hall where sex was all over the place. The cleaning bill would definitely skyrocket after today’s activities. She needed to check out the Manor’s finances on her free time. The Mistress felt a dark presence within the area and quickly went to it. Once there, she found a guy in his blue jeans and brown trench coat at the reception area who waited quite a while. A smile crept on her lovely face as she approached him. “Hello there, sir. Can I help you with something?” she asked, trying to keep things hospitable while the action surrounding them was hot and nasty.

Silver117 said:
The student maid could only just sit back and moan while the teacher went to town on his cock. The way she was doing this was amazing even for a demon. To make him increase in size already was something he didn't expect so soon. "T-teacher...so good." he he said continuing the temem of the manor at the moment. Her hands were soft and warm on his balls causing more precum to leak out of him. He gave a smile as the teacher pulled out and gave a nice lustful smile.

The crowd cheered more as she started to suck on his balls. He firmly rubbed and squeezed her tits more as she takes in one of his balls andtoys with it with her tongue. "Fuck...suck it more teacher." he said in a moan. When she teased his other ball, it caused his lustful demonic side to appear. His eyes were more red, teeth were sharp, tongue was long as a snake. His hands to sharp claws that tickled and teased her erect nipples. It was only then when she released her lips and got naked for him that he too got naked and held her in a nice long kisss.

"Time for this student to become the teacher..." he whispered and lays her down onto the Show Room table. The partons watched in anticipation to see what Shawn would do to Carissa. He made her legs god spread eagle as his serpent tongue rest on her stomach. Like a snake, it slithered upwards to her beasts as his finger like claws begins to play with her pussy. It wraps around her hard buds and starts to tug and press them. His fingers pumps inside her more as his cock waits for its turn to have her. It soon let go and retracts back into his mouth leaving them in a rich coat of his saliva. He fingers pulled out as he got onto his kees, face-to-face with her wanting cunt. "I like wet and ready pussies," he told Carissa. He lets his tongue out agan and it goes deep into her cunt. It rubbed againt her walls and brushed along her g-spot as his claws playully tortured her clit. His actions caused a frenzy with the crown, espically the ladies that wanted to be in Carissa's place.

Carissa closed her eyes as the demon felt the tongue went deep inside her pussy, nearly hitting her womb at times. The actions of wanton sex were perverse at best and the people around them didn’t seem to mind it at all. Without realizing it, a succubus came up to her and kissed her deeply on the lips. After she listened to those words, she nodded at Shyrii in agreement. The blonde moaned out pleasure as the maid played with the nub above her cunt with a fevered frenzy, causing the crowd to applauded Shawn’s efforts. The middle-aged woman had to wonder if demons knew more in how to please a woman than a human male could. There was no way that she was going to leave her billionaire husband for that simple -- and foolish -- reason. He was a very good in his own right and that was enough for her. She was going to have a nice story to tell when the day concludes.

“Oh yes.” Turning her head to the side, Carissa saw the women crying out the demon’s name as they rubbed their pussies nice and hard. “You’re going make a lot of women jealous of me.” Her eyes perked up a bit when the same succubus Mistress spoke to Shawn as well, more for advise than anything, before she left the Show Room.

Sensing the approach of another of his kind, Adam smiled as he pulled his sunglasses off of his face and tucked them away as he turned towards the succubus, the exact opposite of what he was. Bowing respectively before her, the incubus let his true form flicker for her eyes alone before standing as he chose to appear as he introduced himself. "The name's Adam, and as you are probably aware, I'm an incubus. It's an honor to meet you in person Mistress Shyrii. I am hoping I could be allowed a place here since my last gig I didn't quite like, that and all the good things I've heard about this place made me wish to see it for myself." Turning his head to look at some of what was going on, Adam chuckled lightly as he turned his full attention back upon the woman before him. "If you'd allow it, I'd be honored to serve as a servant or maid or whatever it is you call it here for people like myself. All I ask in return is a place to call my own and this one seems to be quite well in my opinion."

Shawn kisses his mistress back and heeds her advice. "I do understand, milady. Shade is more best friend then rival though, but I will uphold your advice." he tells his Succubus boss. Ever since Shawn met Shyrii, he fell for her beauty. He's given her great pleasures in the past and agreed to do the same with the female partons of the manor. He knew that the rivaly was just for fun as he focuses on adding more business to the establishment. His focus was back to his current mistress, Carissa, and continued his impressive tongue action and made her wet and moan in pleasure. "It happens alot, but it just shows how what great pleasure we can give to them." he replies and retracted his tongue.

Like a snake, he slithers up Carissa's body, giving soft sweet kisses along the way untill he kisses her lips. His tongle played with her as his hips grinds aagainst he. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" the crowd roared wanting to her get fucked hard and good. Enjoy the ride, my misstress," he whispers and nibbles her ear. His demon-sized cock rubbed up against her folds and pressed her entrence. A nice soothing moan escaped his lips as he begins entering her inch by inch. "Ah yes, so tight teacher." he said once it was all the way in. His fucks started off nice and slow, but the audience clapped faster and faster and it caused him to fuck her faster and harder. A great way to please the crowd and to pleasure her at the same time.

Sanoci said:
Performing well beyond he initially thought, Morgrim had to snicker diabolically at how this hell spawn was persecuting this succubi quite thoroughly. Unlike many of these vigorous patrons that exhibited some emotional bond with these libidinous maids, the paranormal hunter remained almost stolid. Sadistic thoughts ran through his conscious, perhaps in the mood to shed some blood before continuing onward with his daily hedonistic ritual of fucking these beautiful maidens.

" Looks like she might entice my desires more than even you Shyrii. After all these initiations are of great importance. When any of you wanton sluts need some entertainment, I will be around the perimeter. Farewell for now ladies, especially the crimson eyed bombshell getting her cunt pounded."

Displaying his teasing demeanor in the presence of nearly everyone, he paced away from the massive orgy that was enveloping within the audience. Even bastards like Morgrim needed some peace and quiet, preferring it despite the mentality he has thus far revealed to the residents and visitors. It did interest him that more women were gathering, adding to the flavor list in his twisted mind. The fact this manor contained two sexy succubus seem to attract many ideas, some that might appear cruel considering his profession and type of character. For now he was off to other adventures in the manor.

[ Been busy, will start posting more tomorrow.]

Fate hesitantly pushed the front door open and peeked in.Everything was still lively as always and she missed that livelyness.Her husband..well..ex-husband, didn't give her much livelyness and though it pained her, she had to leave her children to those who would better take care of them.No doubt her former Mistress would take her back and Fate so needed attention or give it.Slipping in, Fate was clad in a mini, frilled purple skirt, her tone legs showing and since she wore black pumps, they were much a eye full.With a see through black blouse and strapless bra on, hair style up and pinned with a few curls, Fate still looked like in innocent even though she was sauntering about half clad in revealing clothes.

Closing the door, she searched about, distracted, for more people seem to have taken residence since she last was here.Saying hello to friendly faces, she waved at them and even gave kisses to familiar faces, some of her ex patrons happy to see her.She was so into the hello's that she accidently bump into someone."Uh..f-forgive me, I didn't.....s-see.....you."She blushed, looking up at the broad shoulder male before her.She felt tingle going up her spin as she stared at the man before her, wide eyed."S-Sorry...."She said once again, her tongue tied.Images of this man slammed into her mind, seeing him ontop her, under, between her legs and everywhere.Fate wanted to assure him she worked here, but her words were loged in her throat, refusing to leave.

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle threw her head back as she felt Manine start to cum inside her, filling her hot pussy to bursting with the seed pulsing from the large cock in her folds, and the half Drow could do nothing but scream her own bliss yet again. Crying out, gasping, panting as sweat covered her from head to toe, Giselle milked their shared orgasm for all she was worth, bucking her hips against Manine as she was fucked relentlessly in turn herself. It was so fucking mind blowing that she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer as she slumped against the Hellspawn, in a fog that consumed her from head to toe, making her shiver uncontrollably from how wonderful it felt. Stirring slowly, Giselle opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Manine. "That....was....unbelievable....truly...unfucking....believable." She panted, slowly pulling herself off of Manine's throbbing pleasure tool and watching the cum seep out of her core before collapsing heavily against the other side of the tub, closing her eyes as she panted heavily, trying to recover.

"Thank...you Manine. I.....will make it up....to you....as soon as I...can focus...through this fog." Giselle grinned from ear to ear, buzzed out of her mind, to say the least. "I am...curious what other...pills...are available...Manine. I might...have to....do...the same to you....only...if possible, I'd...double the number of shafts...myself." She purred, already getting wet from the very thought of stuffing Manine in both holes.

Manine held onto the Drow as they both came together, her hot, white cum filling her up, while the Drow squeezed around her, until finally, the haze of pleasure dispersed, leaving the woman weak yet saded.Groaning, Manine had to let go of her new found friend, her cock going limp and since she used up all her strength, the cock slowly grew smaller until it disappeared, turning back into her tiny little clit.With eyes closed, Manine slumped against the tub edge as well, taking a moment to breathe in and out, but still managed to smile as Giselle spoke."I'm happy that you loved my ministrations.Believe me, I would keep going, but it seems you have tired me out, which in truth is surprising, since only my Mistress Cherish can do that."She chuckled and turned her head, opened her eyes and looked at the Drow.

"This establishment has many pills.One to change your gender in a painless way.One to give you a dick, like I have shown you mere seconds ago.Some can even give you animals traits, like ears, tail, personality, etc. Some enhance a womans vitality and such and another for a male.Any pill you can think of, chances are, we will have it."

razerwing said:
"Heh, God knows I'm trying my best," he replied honestly, smiling at her. "Hmm, well then, lemme see if there is a problem." he chuckled and moved her hand away, kissing her deeply as his hands removed her pink panties. His fingers slowly starting to explore this hole for the 'problem'. Gingerly, he broke the kiss. "Nothing wrong down there Miss, but I know how to stop it." he grinned, resuming the kiss as his free hand came to gently play with her breast.
She moaned, arching her back, feeling her panties pushing pushed down and removed.When she felt cool air brush over her moist lips, she shuddered, closing her eyes and savoring the feeling."Mmm..."she sighed and kissed him, letting her tongue slip and tease his in a gentle dance of tongues.As his hands slowly began to touch her, she bucked her hips, wanting more of those warm hands on her cunt."Please...do whatever you can to..solve this problem."She licked her lips and kissed him once more, her hands reaching up and wrapped loosely around his neck, drawing him closer to her body, loving the heat of his skin against hers.

Sinful Bliss said:
Another moan escaped from lips of Avie as her torturous foreplay continues. It seems that the people surrounded them didn’t mind that the gray-skinned succubus get her fun from Shade. He knew to press her buttons and make her react in a certain way. She rocked her hips against his finger, crying in in pleasure. "Oh god… S-Shade..." she moaned out his name and it did sound good to scream it out. So far she said it twice and wondered how many times she say it when this fun was over. Clinging to him, her arms wrapping firmly around his neck and she gently raised her hips to better accommodate him.

His cock felt so good inside her and when he did get himself all the way. Avie sighed in satisfaction and she couldn’t help but smile when he mentioned about fucking her tight asshole. “You’re a damn tease, Shade. I would love it nice a deep,” she said. “Might as well make your adoring fans cry out some more. I’ll tell you one thing,” she began breathlessly, “those women got nothing on me.”

He smiled sweetly, his finger never leaving that little tight button for a second, not even when he rocked and grinded his hips, drilling his cock deeper inside her delicious pussy."No woman can compare to you my Mistress.You have no competition."He kissed her, his tongue licking at her lips sensually, before slipping into her mouth to seek her tongue and soon danced with it in a sensual glide and duel.Holding onto her hips, he pulled away, only to push back in, bucking hard, loving how her body bounced.

"Mistress. You are so wonderful.No woman has ever felt good."he sucked at her neck, nibbling it, grazing her dark skin with his tiny fangs and soothed the skin with a lick or two.Holding holding her hips, he guided her, moving her body against his, forcing her to take his man meat deeper into her slick cunt, wanting her to feel all of him.Teaser as her was, one hand guided down and his middle finger pressed against her swollen clit, stimulating her even more."Mistress, would you like to tell everyone here how your enjoying my dick.How good it feels.I want people to hear and grow jealous of you."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Fate hesitantly pushed the front door open and peeked in.Everything was still lively as always and she missed that livelyness.Her husband..well..ex-husband, didn't give her much livelyness and though it pained her, she had to leave her children to those who would better take care of them.No doubt her former Mistress would take her back and Fate so needed attention or give it.Slipping in, Fate was clad in a mini, frilled purple skirt, her tone legs showing and since she wore black pumps, they were much a eye full.With a see through black blouse and strapless bra on, hair style up and pinned with a few curls, Fate still looked like in innocent even though she was sauntering about half clad in revealing clothes.

Closing the door, she searched about, distracted, for more people seem to have taken residence since she last was here.Saying hello to friendly faces, she waved at them and even gave kisses to familiar faces, some of her ex patrons happy to see her.She was so into the hello's that she accidently bump into someone."Uh..f-forgive me, I didn't.....s-see.....you."She blushed, looking up at the broad shoulder male before her.She felt tingle going up her spin as she stared at the man before her, wide eyed."S-Sorry...."She said once again, her tongue tied.Images of this man slammed into her mind, seeing him ontop her, under, between her legs and everywhere.Fate wanted to assure him she worked here, but her words were loged in her throat, refusing to leave.

Hawkish eyes pursued the source that broke his initial concentration on the epicenter of all this perversion. Luckily or perhaps unfortunately she encountered the one character who lacked morals and amplified the embodiment of sadistic minded bastards. Judging on mannerisms she was a submissive little tart, the type a man of his standard enjoyed corrupting like that maid Yuuki. Deep in thought, he contemplated on how to react to her interrupting him. Credit had to be due, Ebony had an angel within her employment or at least he presumed base on her dress attire.

" Cute, you blush and flustered in speech despite the fact I have not stuffed your pussy with my cock. Is that why you play innocent angel? Is your dirty mind imagining this human plowing that delicious body without any remorse? "

Arousing the hunters curiosity, he pondered whether or not she would take the bait he offered by his words. Although figurative in just words, it was a temptation many would never waste, especially those with a sexual appetite. Thus far things would getting interesting, only hoping he would possibly get a nice slice of heaven in the form of this vixen.

Vergil1989 said:
Sensing the approach of another of his kind, Adam smiled as he pulled his sunglasses off of his face and tucked them away as he turned towards the succubus, the exact opposite of what he was. Bowing respectively before her, the incubus let his true form flicker for her eyes alone before standing as he chose to appear as he introduced himself. "The name's Adam, and as you are probably aware, I'm an incubus. It's an honor to meet you in person Mistress Shyrii. I am hoping I could be allowed a place here since my last gig I didn't quite like, that and all the good things I've heard about this place made me wish to see it for myself." Turning his head to look at some of what was going on, Adam chuckled lightly as he turned his full attention back upon the woman before him. "If you'd allow it, I'd be honored to serve as a servant or maid or whatever it is you call it here for people like myself. All I ask in return is a place to call my own and this one seems to be quite well in my opinion."

There was no doubt that the man was an incubus -- a sex demon like herself. She quite disappointed that her kind didn’t come in droves to a place like this. He was actually the third pure incubus to be here. Like her, Adam was quite gentlemanly towards her and that was a good thing in her eyes. “It’s good to meet you. I’m Shyrii, and as you are aware already, I’m the Mistreess of the Manor. I’m technically the second Mistress behind my friend Ebony, but she’s currently with some business.” Her purple eyes roamed around a bit, trying to find the good traits in his body. She listened to the incubus carefully, sensing in his eyes and heart that he wanted to work here. It was a shame that the other place didn’t give him a chance to flourish with his talent. The pink-haired beauty was going to make sure that such injustice doesn’t happen here. “I will give you a job here as a servant here, Adam. You will love your new home as well as the people you’ll be working with. I assure you that you won’t be disappointed.”

Silver117 said:
Shawn kisses his mistress back and heeds her advice. "I do understand, milady. Shade is more best friend then rival though, but I will uphold your advice." he tells his Succubus boss. Ever since Shawn met Shyrii, he fell for her beauty. He's given her great pleasures in the past and agreed to do the same with the female partons of the manor. He knew that the rivaly was just for fun as he focuses on adding more business to the establishment. His focus was back to his current mistress, Carissa, and continued his impressive tongue action and made her wet and moan in pleasure. "It happens alot, but it just shows how what great pleasure we can give to them." he replies and retracted his tongue.

Like a snake, he slithers up Carissa's body, giving soft sweet kisses along the way untill he kisses her lips. His tongle played with her as his hips grinds aagainst he. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" the crowd roared wanting to her get fucked hard and good. Enjoy the ride, my misstress," he whispers and nibbles her ear. His demon-sized cock rubbed up against her folds and pressed her entrence. A nice soothing moan escaped his lips as he begins entering her inch by inch. "Ah yes, so tight teacher." he said once it was all the way in. His fucks started off nice and slow, but the audience clapped faster and faster and it caused him to fuck her faster and harder. A great way to please the crowd and to pleasure her at the same time.

It didn’t take long before he started to move inside her, causing her to moan out in white hot pleasure with her student-turned-teacher. Carissa closed her eyes and dropped her back slightly with a shudder, knowing he was going to fuck her brains out before blasting his white cream deep inside her love channel. His words only made her more mad with lust and gasped out as her body burned hotter and hotter. “Mnph... got... got that right.” She took a few deep breathes to keep herself from fainting, blushing quite deeply because of how he was making her feel.

Before long he worked up a fast pace, pounding into her tight pussy without a second thought about it. She tensed as she clawed lightly at the sheets. Carissa... is… the luckiest girl… getting screwed tonight.” She almost howled out after his skin slapped against hers with each thrust he made. She pushed her hips back against his thrusts, keeping up with his rapid pace as best as she could. Her eyes almost rolled back, loving every minute of the demon. “Fuck yes, don't stop until you fill me up. Ahnnn...” she said to him as more cheers and applause came from the crowd, mostly from women this time. “Harder! Harder! Harder!” the people begged Shawn to do with the billionaire’s wife. If things began to get too good, she may never leave.

Lustfull_Sin said:
He smiled sweetly, his finger never leaving that little tight button for a second, not even when he rocked and grinded his hips, drilling his cock deeper inside her delicious pussy."No woman can compare to you my Mistress.You have no competition."He kissed her, his tongue licking at her lips sensually, before slipping into her mouth to seek her tongue and soon danced with it in a sensual glide and duel.Holding onto her hips, he pulled away, only to push back in, bucking hard, loving how her body bounced.

"Mistress. You are so wonderful.No woman has ever felt good."he sucked at her neck, nibbling it, grazing her dark skin with his tiny fangs and soothed the skin with a lick or two.Holding holding her hips, he guided her, moving her body against his, forcing her to take his man meat deeper into her slick cunt, wanting her to feel all of him.Teaser as her was, one hand guided down and his middle finger pressed against her swollen clit, stimulating her even more."Mistress, would you like to tell everyone here how your enjoying my dick.How good it feels.I want people to hear and grow jealous of you."

Avie felt herself reel all of a sudden, a sudden stop in her moaning as she felt her body suddenly move like crazy with Shade fucking her. She was so far into her lusted state that she didn’t care if the people continued to watch, as long as she had his cock moving inside of her. The horny succubus screamed in pleasure to the world.

"UHH! YES! FUCK! YES! RAM ME SENSELESS!" she screamed out, the pain burst in her neck only turning her on even more. She had begun to rock her hips into his shaft, fucking him back when he suddenly moved her once again. An involuntary whine escaped her, jerking her eyes up into his. They widened slightly in surprise when the once beautiful purple orbs had turned with lust swirling inside of them.

"OHHHHHHHH YYYESSSS HIS COCK IS WONDERFULLY THE BEST!" the whore screamed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as the demon continued to drill this bitch from in front of the astonished crown, sending her to a world she had never known since she became Mistress of the Manor. Her screams grew louder and higher in pitch as she felt something slap against her clit in time with his thrusts, making her legs tremble and shake as she struggled to keep herself together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom