Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The superhero fetish - overfiend_87/Jakiline

"I dislike picnics." She whispered, her face red in shame even when he kissed her. Yes, she had felt attraction, and she enjoyed their sex. But every time he mentioned children she could feel her face blush, resistance forming in her mind. "C-Couldn't we just go out to dinner somewhere? I just...Hate sandwiches."

As she said it she knew it was silly, but she couldn't help it. Sandwiches were not her thing. Only after saying such a thing did she lay down on the cot, the cum slipping out of her pussy when she slipped off his member. She sat upon the cot, pulling her legs to her chest. It wasn't too long till her stomach groaned, wanting some more food. Her blue eyes looked at him nervously before she stood up, starting to walk over there. She pressed the button on the wall, like last time, and the food slid out. "Doctor, I know you do not like it when I tell you this but...Do you mind if I get a little time to myself?"

She knew she was asking him to leave, but it was mostly because of the confusion in her mind. She liked him, and hated him. She knew this was the best place for children, but she didn't want them now.

"I could come up with something. It'll take a while." He told her as he watched her moving and the cum slipping out. There was so much in there he doupted that all of it would drip out. Pehaps the growl was also a confirmation that her overies were working.

"Hmm...sure. I have a few things I need to get back to." he whispered to her as he walked up behind her, putting his hands softly on her hips and then leaned in, issing and npping at her neck. He liked playing around with her like this. She had such beautiful blue eyes. He had a confusion in his own mind, but he tried not to concentrait as he left her there alone with her thoughts, locking up the cell again as he went off to try and work out his own confusion.

The girl, when she had turned away, did not realize he would slink behind her, starting to nip at her neck. The Doctor was just adding to her confusion, being so...Sensitive. His hands placed upon her hips in a non-threatening manner, the kissing at her neck which made her eyes close. So...Kind.

Yet the Doctor was gone before she could mumble something, too confused for her own liking. The rest of the day, while he was gone, was somewhat average. She ate, took a shower in the small stall in her prison cell, did a few work outs to test her strength. After her shower she had put on the uniform he had given to her, morphing herself into her normal form. There was no groin when she practiced doing her splits, even when she knew he could look over and see it.

At around six at night, when she was eating for a second time, she looked over, the blue eyes grinning slightly. "I have a question...What is your name Doctor?"

She seemed to have forgiven him, for now.

The Doctor had worked hard on a few modifications to his machines and the combat room. It had taken him all day, but he did return as she knew he would. Staring he looked up at her when she asked the question.
"M-My name?" he questioned for a second, wanting to not say anything, but he did so anyway. "Emmanuel, Emmanuel Zain." he explained to her as he looked into her eyes. She was actually behaving which was hard to believe. Along with being nice towards him.

"Doctor Zain." She mused, pulling away with a shrug. Everything seemed to be answered when he told her the name, so she turned away, going back to what she was doing. Under the food had been a notepad and pencil. She had begun to write on it, doodling and drawing. She had always wanted to be an artist, even if she had never allowed herself to be one. No, being a super hero was much more important.

She was sketching one of his metal inventions while he was gone, the pencil almost down to nothing as she finished the details. Her brown hair was once again in her ponytail, her strong body showing in the spandex. After about five minutes of sketching she looked up at him again.

"Tell my why you picked a stupid name like Cyber Lord."

He smiled at this and laughed as he began to think on this.
"Well...all my mental power gets put into creating my machines and other inventions, but I didn't have the creative mind to come up with a good name." he laughed again as he looked at her. "What about you? The Red Stripe doesn't suit your powers nor abilities..." he trailed off as he realised that he was generally interested.

"Doctor Zain sounds easier then Cyber Lord. I never understand why villains would change their name." She said, moving away when he started to talk to her. She took a bag of cookies from the shelf of food, ripping it open so she could devour pieces of it. She swallowed as he spoke, wondering why she would ever pick the name. She had actually written this essay for the league.

The woman shrugged slightly when she was asked the same question. Unlike him, her name was bland. "It was an easy costume to make. A white jump suit with a red stripe along the back. It just sounded....Cool." She said, sounding weak and silly. "It is better then a name like Stretchy."

"Hmm...I see and wouldn't it have been easier to use your name?" he asked her curiously as he stared at her. "Even villains want their privacy. We are only mortal. We want to have a life that doesn't revolve around fighting and being photographed like a celebraty. I guess it's the whole loved ones thing. I only did it so that in the future I could live peacefully, even if I fail and decide to hang up the cape, so to say." he explained to her as he looked down at his hands, flexing his fingers and wondering if he should've given up earlier.

"I guess we are both outcasts really. Exactly the same." he said to her now, feeling more sympathetic towars her than he was before. Perhaps there was a glow of love growing inside him?

That was when she had stopped being sensitive. Her blue eyes narrowed, once again wishing she had her goggles. But no, they were still on the hook on the wall, mocking her while she did was trapped int he cage.

"No. We are nothing alike. You choose to hurt people for your technology and your...Need to conquer. I try to protect people, even if they force me to be an outcast. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to ask for some privacy." She whispered, her body contorting as easy as it had before. She curled into a ball, the stretchy woman turning into a perfectly spherical ball to roll under the cot, trying to ignore the man who had captured her.

"Fine, insult me if you will, but here" He said as he lowered the forefield just to throw her something through the bars towards her and put it back up. The item was her goggles. They were unharmed and appeared to be in even better condition that origonally.

"Just remember. You still beat up people who are doing wrong accoring to what these people call the law. If that law was changed, you could be the villain." he explained to her as he felt annoyed at how she changed mood. Perhaps tomorrow will be off with this dissagreement? He hoped not.

The girl saw the man throw her goggles in, her hand reaching out to snap it. Her hand catching it. She slipped it upon her eyes, testing it before she decided that it shall stay upon her forehead. It wasn't that she hated him, it was more like...She wanted something special. She was looked back at him after he had thrown the goggles, shocked by the mere fact that he gave it back.

"T-Thank you." She whispered, sliding over the lenses before she unrolled herself. Emotion was one of her weaknesses. It was easy to make her switch, to feel guilty or angry quickly enough that she didn't have many friends. "If...If the law said that innocent people were going to be hurt, then I would stop them. Law isn't what is important. It is protecting people."

"If you say so. Every government is corrupt at some level." he sighed as he couldn't believe she said that, but he quessed she was right. Part of his mind wanted to believe and listen to her, but he was too closed minded. He wanted to change the world himself and hopedto force her to change her mind, however he hadn't been doing it that much with her recently.

"Are we still on for tomorrow?" he asked her wonderingly, trying not to sound too worried, though inside he was. "I'll set up a place to eat. Anything you want you can have." he smiled now, hoping he'd get an answer from her.

When he mentioned the date the girl brought a finger to her lips, a coy smile upon her lips. "I might be open. I might escape..." She taunted, flipping her brown hair behind her shoulder before she fluttered her eyes, letting him see it once more before she turned to sleep.

Yes, she had changed again. But there was some truth to what he said. The government was corrupt, which is why she had a little tussle with the law when she was young. Yet now she just protected people, avoiding the law whenever she could. "Of course, if we do go somewhere I will need to have a dress. Unless you want to walk somewhere with the Red Stripe at your elbow."

"You won't need to dress up. I will be taking you out, but we won't need too much of a change of clothing...however if you really do want a change of clothing..." he trailed off as a few button presssed into the console and a part of the wallopened up, moving out a long line of different clothing. All clean and pre-pressed. "You could choose whatever you want." The Doctor now smiled over to her as he gave her this choice. He now wanted to know what he should dress up in.

The woman rose an eyebrow as her cage once again surprised her. There were at least ten outfits, a few more promiscuous then others. She walked up to it slowly, running her gloved hand along the fabric. Truly? They were fantastic clothes, and she could morph her body to fit them.

"I believe I will. But not now." She said, running the fingers along one of the black sleeves, turning back to him with a small smirk, "Do you treat all your prisoners like this Doctor? It is a very unorthodox method to try and win my trust for a villain." The girl said, taking off her goggles and sliding them on a hook, so that they would not be broken while she slept. She loved the goggles, they were still her first pair.

"You are the first and only prisioner..." he told her as he watched her, but smiled as he sensed she enjoyed doing this. He then got up, walking to return to his work. It was clear that his feelings for her grew evermore strong, but he continued to keep his heart cold and hidden from everyone. He knew softness would be his downfall.

The girl looked back at him with a smile as he went back to his work. Yeah, he had done some crappy stuff but...It was still hard to be upset. That was why she went to lay on the cot, knowing she would need to relax. Tomorrow she would have a busy night. The time in the gym along with a date? When was the last time she had actually gone on a date?

It must have been months. She didn't like to make herself look attractive enough for a date, because of hat it would lead to. She let herself lay out on the cot, trying to forget what happened right atop it. She had cleaned it earlier, but...It still felt...

Wrong. In the end she took a warm coat from the closet, putting it on the cot before laying down again, wanting to sleep. IT only took her a few moments, being a heavy sleeper.

He was walking deep into the morning. The Doctor continued to work on his inventions. He was running on coffee when it came into the late morning and it showed as he went to visit The Red Stripe. He knew she wanted to work out in his battle arena as she told him, but he was really struggling with the lack of sleep. Perhaps whilst she was training he could go to sleep? He would need some kind of way for her to command the training centre so that she wouldn't hurt herself. He didn't want this.

Back
Top Bottom